Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:54:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 [888] 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376904 times)
jfabritz

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:37:53 AM

yeah still see nothing in there but someone hoping coinfire gets what it deserves. Show logs or actual proof, or just get sued for slander and defamation. It really is simple, I almost guarantee it wasn't him. I see he is even offering tio help coinfire on his twitter. Ifi have learned one thing from so many years in the game its that btctalk is famous for no proof witch hunts.

The fact that they aren't deleted is just more proof he didn't do it, wouldn't you be smart enough to hide them if so?

Even if he didn't do it, he was acting like a douche based on what was written in those posts.

Maybe his account was hacked by the hacker? Oh the humanity!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:38:12 AM

holy shit, go onto freenode and join to #gawminers .. you will be rewarded with.. get this.. "paytoshis" raining upon you like satoshis ... This shit just gets weirder by the hour, wtf....  

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
bmgbmg

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:40:51 AM

xyp volume is down 90%+ from a week ago, it's fallen off a cliff.  Any new money is not moving into paycoin now and we'll watch it die a slow death.  It's all about bagholding and letting the turd get flushed to $0.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:43:48 AM

As of a few days ago this as an independent one man show's product paycoingateway.com. So Homero quickly bought it and claims it as his own on his blog? Just before Miami of course. The guy hacking that in his spare time for tow months now and just two days ago even he was soliciting help on certain things with it in their employment forum.

3 days ago he was begging for donations to get to Miami to go to the conference. Then Homero steps in and hands airfare and hotel money.

So within the last 24-48 hours Homero bought this guy out lock stock and barrel asap in order to announce he has his merchant plugin? Unbelievable

Where is the real team of 60 expert developers working non stop on this? What will they do now since Homero bought this immediate solution?

The guy is incredible. Quickly Copy & Paste a piece of the coin-swap exchange into this little portal, quickly buy out some struggling one man show plugin in developer, all within a day before the conference. Wrap it up all nice and neat with screeds of drivel in his blog, and he is proud as punch patting himself on his back. Giving him enough confidence to go and meet the masses in Miami.

Or not (yet).  Cheesy

Will he make it to Miami and out the hotel? Out the door? How about the perimeter of the conference building.

What will the Magic Man Homero pull next.

Read this guys time line up to where he was struggling for funds to go to Miami to meet his hero. Then note the change of tune in the last couple days.

https://hashtalk.org/user/paycoingateway

I love what you have said here. But I can Guarentee Homero did not by Paycoingateway.com.. If he did i would not be working on it 24/7 all by my self. The reason why i built the platform was due to no one else was going to push something. So why not take a stab at Getting some of the XPY that was floating around. And Well it's kinda working out. He did help me get to Miami. Which was very cool of Gaw to do. But i was not wanting them to help me they just did it. Please don't talk bad about my venture. I am just producing a need in a space that does not have it.

I see. So Josh paid your way to Miami just because he is a nice guy. Understood, nothing fishy there at all. I have been thinking about a trip to Alaska, do you figure he will pay my way?  

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
simdude

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:56:06 AM

As of a few days ago this as an independent one man show's product paycoingateway.com. So Homero quickly bought it and claims it as his own on his blog? Just before Miami of course. The guy hacking that in his spare time for tow months now and just two days ago even he was soliciting help on certain things with it in their employment forum.

3 days ago he was begging for donations to get to Miami to go to the conference. Then Homero steps in and hands airfare and hotel money.

So within the last 24-48 hours Homero bought this guy out lock stock and barrel asap in order to announce he has his merchant plugin? Unbelievable

Where is the real team of 60 expert developers working non stop on this? What will they do now since Homero bought this immediate solution?

The guy is incredible. Quickly Copy & Paste a piece of the coin-swap exchange into this little portal, quickly buy out some struggling one man show plugin in developer, all within a day before the conference. Wrap it up all nice and neat with screeds of drivel in his blog, and he is proud as punch patting himself on his back. Giving him enough confidence to go and meet the masses in Miami.

Or not (yet).  Cheesy

Will he make it to Miami and out the hotel? Out the door? How about the perimeter of the conference building.

Read this guys time line up to where he was struggling for funds to go to Miami to meet his hero. Then note the change of tune in the last couple days.

I love what you have said here. But I can Guarentee Homero did not by Paycoingateway.com.. If he did i would not be working on it 24/7 all by my self. The reason why i built the platform was due to no one else was going to push something. So why not take a stab at Getting some of the XPY that was floating around. And Well it's kinda working out. He did help me get to Miami. Which was very cool of Gaw to do. But i was not wanting them to help me they just did it. Please don't talk bad about my venture. I am just producing a need in a space that does not have it.

I see. So Josh paid your way to Miami just because he is a nice guy. Understood, nothing fishy there at all. I have been thinking about a trip to Alaska, do you figure he will pay my way?  

You know i still don't know why he did it. I only got to chat with him for like 15 min. I was hoping the community it self would of helped me. I was going to drive it. You guy's can honestly think what ever you want about it. I can tell you i am still a independent Developer working hard on my software.
ZiG

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:01:11 AM

Or not (yet).  Cheesy

You know i still don't know why he did it. I only got to chat with him for like 15 min. I was hoping the community it self would of helped me. I was going to drive it. You guy's can honestly think what ever you want about it. I can tell you i am still a independent Developer working hard on my software.

OK...and who do you think will benefit ...or use your software...Homero... Huh Huh Huh

ZiG
MiningBuddy

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:02:32 AM

A Message of Clarity: PayBase™ Is Here to Stay
https://blog.paybase.com/a-message-of-clarity-paybase-is-here-to-stay/

LOL WTF

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:B7I7CHbVnnAJ:https://blog.paybase.com/a-message-of-clarity-paybase-is-here-to-stay/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Paul Revere

Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:11:20 AM

We will, henceforth, publish our own news

*And our motto shall be "War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength."

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:14:55 AM

I think it's a brilliant scam Homero executed. He'll surely suffer for it, but when all other cloud mining companies and actual mining companies had to shut down, he just spun his bullshit into a coin clone for his lemmings to throw more money into. I'll write this one down as never trust another alt coin in history.
bmgbmg

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:15:41 AM

Check out xpy volume it's falling off a cliff.  There's nobody using the shit site or the shit coin anymore. 

Wow, I had not clicked the Online Users button at HT for a while, and here is what it says:

Holy Shit! 2 members online? Wowsers. It was only a couple weeks ago there would literally have been 100+ people on there right now. I think Homero learned about community building from Anthony:

Off to the cornfield with all of those bad people who want to ask questions about their investments.
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:17:34 AM

Eric confirmed on IRC that he has left GAW, gave his resignation 3 weeks ago. Sounds like a new year resolution.  Not sure why it turned into a ban fest on HT..

<MiningBuddy> zen_eric did you jump ship because of the investigation?
<@VanceFox> But look at it from an outside person, if you are just a wallet, then what's the difference between you and paybase? Except the obvious answer of you can probably withdraw from your site...
<@zen_eric> MiningBuddy: I left a while before that article was written
<PaycoinGateway> Paybase is a large market service
<MiningBuddy> zen_eric yeah but we all know it takes a while for the media to catch up Wink
<PaycoinGateway> I am a small market service
<@zen_eric> I put in my notice over 3 weeks ago
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:17:41 AM

1024kb - your first part proved you owned the allcryptocoins.ca domain. Therefore it seems likely that you are allcryptocoins.

Get it now?

I am not him, but he is a friend of mine. Did some research as well.

Looks like they simply didn't re register their domain name, then someone else did, hence access to all emails, and then access to twitter via pw reset. So no hack at all really.

The power of research is amazing eh

The domain wasn't even close to expiring. I'll have a third party well known member of our community verify this is actually me soon.

The domain was NOT expired and our password was NOT compromised at the registrar level.
so whatever happened with that thorn destroyer comment?

jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 04:20:23 AM

Check out xpy volume it's falling off a cliff.  There's nobody using the shit site or the shit coin anymore.  

Wow, I had not clicked the Online Users button at HT for a while, and here is what it says:

Holy Shit! 2 members online? Wowsers. It was only a couple weeks ago there would literally have been 100+ people on there right now. I think Homero learned about community building from Anthony:

Off to the cornfield with all of those bad people who want to ask questions about their investments.

No, they are there just set to invisible or read as guests.  I used to log off after a post because the way the forum works if you stay logged in and read threads and disagree and down vote a comment (because its stupid) the thread creator sometimes sits there watching who reads and checks who down votes and in the past to me had this person abuse you in pm for it.  Its easier to hit and run (log on when no ones there, hit down vote - log off)

Post something even slightly non favourable or an innuendo that can be taken as trolling and causes an emotional response instead of addressing the facts like that Where is joe and eric thread recently (true trolling) and watch em come out.

Eric confirmed on IRC that he has left GAW, gave his resignation 3 weeks ago. Sounds like a new year resolution.  Not sure why it turned into a ban fest on HT..

<MiningBuddy> zen_eric did you jump ship because of the investigation?
<@VanceFox> But look at it from an outside person, if you are just a wallet, then what's the difference between you and paybase? Except the obvious answer of you can probably withdraw from your site...
<@zen_eric> MiningBuddy: I left a while before that article was written
<PaycoinGateway> Paybase is a large market service
<MiningBuddy> zen_eric yeah but we all know it takes a while for the media to catch up Wink
<PaycoinGateway> I am a small market service
<@zen_eric> I put in my notice over 3 weeks ago

So there is one confirmed dumper, do you think Josh was referring to the trolls who dump as Eric and Joe Tongue

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
kupan787

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:22:02 AM

And 404...

bmgbmg

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:37:30 AM

I'm seeing that Coinfire got hacked and my picture of homoro was lost. 

Just want to to make sure this never gets lost.

torelle

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:44:41 AM

Or not (yet).  Cheesy

That's true. Need to respect people that can and try, to build applications in the crypto scene. Dont rag on him.

Even though i am earnest in my derision for all things gaw and paybase, does not mean those who work hard to grow something they believe in isn't merited.

A due warning though, simdude, the efforts you are making will see no headway and most probably become fruitless the way the management of paybase are going.

And dont let a gift of travel make you blind to sense. Smiley
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 04:49:57 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30114/my-coins-are-gone-halp-explained/2

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:51:38 AM

Paybase can stay or go wherever it wants. It really doesn't matter when nobody is going to it for anything. This goose is cooked. I liked the twist on the ponzi though. Turn your fake mining ponzi into a coin launch and then let it fizzle out just like every other shit coin that promises the world and delivers nothing. At least GAW made some empty shells of things. Most shit launches don't even make broken websites where people can speculate more and more on what other broken features will be released and then cut the same day.
simdude

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:00:08 AM

Or not (yet).  Cheesy

That's true. Need to respect people that can and try, to build applications in the crypto scene. Dont rag on him.

Even though i am earnest in my derision for all things gaw and paybase, does not mean those who work hard to grow something they believe in isn't merited.

A due warning though, simdude, the efforts you are making will see no headway and most probably become fruitless the way the management of paybase are going.

And dont let a gift of travel make you blind to sense. Smiley

I am not blind. For me i was able to ROI on my investment in GAW. I am just having fun now.
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:11:34 AM

I am not blind. For me i was able to ROI on my investment in GAW. I am just having fun now.

You're having fun at the expense of those less mentally fortunate, my friend.  If you want to develop a product, why not pick Bitcoin as a medium?
Pages: « 1 ... 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 [888] 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: