Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:47:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 [914] 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376999 times)
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:51:17 PM

Oh look... a company that beat Josh to Bill Payments: http://billpayforcoins.com/

Yet another FAIL.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:54:00 PM

I'd like to thank everyone, especially Suchmoon, for posting here and making the crypto community aware of the Gawminers scam.
I believe we saved a lot of innocent people's money, maybe even hundreds of thousands of dollars worth.

Theres some good investigating work that most likely convinced new people to avoid Gaw's fraud and helped people realize that they are just based off of lies and fraud.

I know I avoided losing money largely because of this thread. Thanks to all of the posters of a couple of months ago.

Sadly some of us didn't find it in time Sad

C'est la vie I guess.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:04:34 PM

Was this really Eric?  Maybe Josh?  Wish they did put all the rumors to bed.  https://hashtalk.org/topic/30196/putting-the-rumors-to-bed-eric-s-resignation

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:07:36 PM

Was this really Eric?  Maybe Josh?  Wish they did put all the rumors to bed.  https://hashtalk.org/topic/30196/putting-the-rumors-to-bed-eric-s-resignation

"I've never seen a development team so motivated and determined to build amazing things at incredible speeds."

considering eric was here yesterday posting , and i hope he can confirm or not if it was him but that really doesn't sound like him
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:10:03 PM

Was this really Eric?  Maybe Josh?  Wish they did put all the rumors to bed.  https://hashtalk.org/topic/30196/putting-the-rumors-to-bed-eric-s-resignation

"I've never seen a development team so motivated and determined to build amazing things at incredible speeds."

considering eric was here yesterday posting , and i hope he can confirm or not if it was him but that really doesn't sound like him

I just asked because I thought some were saying that Josh was upvoting posts with this account?  The positive affirmation of GAW's ability totally sounds like Josh to me.

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:45:57 PM

I just asked because I thought some were saying that Josh was upvoting posts with this account?  The positive affirmation of GAW's ability totally sounds like Josh to me.

yeah it seems like josh of an employee of gaw who still got a job, but there still a chance it was him....small chance . hopefully eric can confirm , any NDA shouldn't cover the ability to state if he was on an account at a specific time, althou he did leave his bitcointalk account cos it "was no longer his" yesterday
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8989

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 06:00:02 PM

yeah it seems like josh of an employee of gaw who still got a job, but there still a chance it was him....small chance . hopefully eric can confirm , any NDA shouldn't cover the ability to state if he was on an account at a specific time, althou he did leave his bitcointalk account cos it "was no longer his" yesterday

I think he confirmed on GH that it was his thread but I can't be bothered to look it up. He also posted screenshots of his account in this thread.

It's a polite exit post, that's all there is to it, don't overthink it. Note that he didn't say anything specific about GAW one way or another, only that he worked with a motivated and determined development team, which is a nice thing to say about your colleagues in any case.
CoinFire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 06:20:52 PM

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Passcode/2015/0126/For-cryptocurrency-tycoon-Josh-Garza-both-fame-and-fortune-in-peril

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1970

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:33:15 PM

Well, he made the mainstream news.. finally.. Very good stuff, thanks, fills in a lot of blanks for me actually.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 06:35:57 PM

Several other mainstream sources have received documents etc from our team and I'm expecting to see more news soon.

Granted, I won't parade a bunch of made up interviews with Time, CNN, etc here. I'll just say we have been in touch with a lot of people and a lot more is coming.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8989

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 06:36:49 PM

Great stuff, thank you for the link.
CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 06:40:54 PM

I'm sure CSM is "FUD" just like Ars was "FUD". I'm sure XYZ will be "FUD" once they run bombshell documents.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1970

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:44:23 PM

Oh check it, here we go...

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30307/i-see-there-is-a-new-article-on-gaw-and-josh/4

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:48:26 PM

"Buried within the terms of service is the line: “Selecting a Pool does not imply … mining at the selected Pool.”

"Where GAW made the money it distributed is still a controversy." (from the sale of hashlets ie: ponzi)

"Garza says it came from mining Bitcoin in a private pool." (nice try)

I never expected to see an article about GAW from from CSM.  If Garza gets out of this I'm gonna start calling him the Teflon Hash King.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
bananafana

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:56:50 PM

Twenty dollars was a prediction, said Garza, not a promise, based on “reasonable” assumptions. Still, he never corrected users' expectations that GAW would enforce a price floor of $20.

“There are variables we never saw and we didn’t factor in. The one that matters most is the organized effort to see Paycoin fail,” he said.

That conspiracy would be no small effort: amassing substantial amounts of coins at a rate that didn’t arouse suspicion and precisely coordinating sales to thwart buying momentum.

I know that was Josh's story about a coordinated effort etc., but is there any actual evidence of a conspiracy for "amassing substantial amounts of coins at a rate that didn’t arouse suspicion and precisely coordinating sales to thwart buying momentum"?

ab8989

Activity: 209
Merit: 101

FUTURE OF CRYPTO IS HERE!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 07:04:05 PM

This just in:

I know GAW/Paybase is not interested, but for anybody who wonders "WHAT WOULD A REAL COMPANY DO?" I could offer some advice.

Any communications towards future business partners or key customers or anybody who is highly valuable to the company must be made with extreme care. No way should you send some untrained monkeys with no planned and rehearsed strict communication guidelines to meet future key players. Any real business would loathe at the idea that these untrained monkeys would give some promise during the presentation that the company cannot keep. In this case the company cannot even know what promises are being made in these presentations. How could the GAW/paybase plan to meet those promises?

So whatever GAW/Paybase is doing would be a definite no no to any real company. This is no way to recruit future key partners that you would need to keep happy for your company to have any hope in succeeding.

Another topic. Crisis communication. GAW/Paybase motto seems to be that any questions are not answered for at least weeks. They say this is something that real companies do. Except it is exactly the opposite. Read any presentation about how a company would need to do to survive a crisis the key part is communication. For example:

http://iveybusinessjournal.com/topics/the-workplace/crisis-communications-managing-corporate-reputation-in-the-court-of-public-opinion
So what’s to be done? Ten rules for crisis management

1. Respect the role of the media. The media are not the enemy; they have direct access to the audiences you need to reach. Rather than avoiding media, use them as a conduit to communicate key messages. Prepare a statement that includes the confirmed facts; communicate what the company is doing and provide background information.

2. Communicate, communicate, communicate. The first rule of crisis management is to communicate. Early hours are critical and they set the tone for the duration of the crisis. The media’s first questions are likely to be simple and predictable:

What happened?
    Where?
    When did you know of the problem?
    What are you doing about it?
    Who’s to blame?
    Were there warning signs?
    How will life or property be protected or compensated?

Be as forthright as possible; tell what you know and when you became aware of it; explain who is involved and what is being done to fix the situation. Be sure to correct misinformation promptly when it emerges.

In the aftermath of the 9/11 tragedy, New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani held a press conference in the ruins of Lower Manhattan that afternoon. In the coming days, he became the reassuring voice of calm for worried residents of the city.
    In the hours, days and months after the 1998 crash of Swissair 111 in Nova Scotia, the Transportation Safety Board of Canada held a series of media updates on the status of the crash investigation, and provided regular safety alerts to the international aviation community.
    When Pepsi-Cola heard first reports of syringes being found in soft drink bottles in 1993 — which turned out to be hoaxes — it launched a broad communications offensive to reassure consumers. Tactics included media relations and interviews, company open houses, video news releases, third-party endorsement and consumer hotlines.

Remaining silent or appearing removed, perhaps on the advice of legal counsel, tends to enrage the public and other stakeholders. A balanced communications strategy must be developed that protects corporate liability while satisfying the demands of today’s information and media dynamic.

As demanding as the public may be, they are usually inclined to give an organization the benefit of the doubt in the early hours of a crisis. They judge a company and its leaders not by the incident itself — which they recognize is often beyond the control of those individuals — but by their response.

3. Take responsibility. One of the more controversial tenets of crisis management is that someone involved in a crisis must be prepared to empathize, even publicly apologize, for the events that have transpired. This is different from accepting blame. Taking responsibility means communicating what an organization is doing to remedy a situation that the media and the public have determined involve that organization in some way.

This is how a real business and a real company handles crisis communications.
dave01

Activity: 258

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:12:18 PM

This just in:

I know GAW/Paybase is not interested, but for anybody who wonders "WHAT WOULD A REAL COMPANY DO?" I could offer some advice.

Any communications towards future business partners or key customers or anybody who is highly valuable to the company must be made with extreme care. No way should you send some untrained monkeys with no planned and rehearsed strict communication guidelines to meet future key players. Any real business would loathe at the idea that these untrained monkeys would give some promise during the presentation that the company cannot keep. In this case the company cannot even know what promises are being made in these presentations. How could the GAW/paybase plan to meet those promises?

So whatever GAW/Paybase is doing would be a definite no no to any real company. This is no way to recruit future key partners that you would need to keep happy for your company to have any hope in succeeding.

Another topic. Crisis communication. GAW/Paybase motto seems to be that any questions are not answered for at least weeks. They say this is something that real companies do. Except it is exactly the opposite. Read any presentation about how a company would need to do to survive a crisis the key part is communication. For example:

http://iveybusinessjournal.com/topics/the-workplace/crisis-communications-managing-corporate-reputation-in-the-court-of-public-opinion

1. Respect the role of the media. The media are not the enemy; they have direct access to the audiences you need to reach. Rather than avoiding media, use them as a conduit to communicate key messages. Prepare a statement that includes the confirmed facts; communicate what the company is doing and provide background information.

2. Communicate, communicate, communicate. The first rule of crisis management is to communicate. Early hours are critical and they set the tone for the duration of the crisis. The media’s first questions are likely to be simple and predictable:

What happened?
    Where?
    Who’s to blame?

Be as forthright as possible; tell what you know and when you became aware of it; explain who is involved and what is being done to fix the situation. Be sure to correct misinformation promptly when it emerges.

In the aftermath of the 9/11 tragedy, New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani held a press conference in the ruins of Lower Manhattan that afternoon. In the coming days, he became the reassuring voice of calm for worried residents of the city.
    In the hours, days and months after the 1998 crash of Swissair 111 in Nova Scotia, the Transportation Safety Board of Canada held a series of media updates on the status of the crash investigation, and provided regular safety alerts to the international aviation community.
    When Pepsi-Cola heard first reports of syringes being found in soft drink bottles in 1993 — which turned out to be hoaxes — it launched a broad communications offensive to reassure consumers. Tactics included media relations and interviews, company open houses, video news releases, third-party endorsement and consumer hotlines.

Remaining silent or appearing removed, perhaps on the advice of legal counsel, tends to enrage the public and other stakeholders. A balanced communications strategy must be developed that protects corporate liability while satisfying the demands of today’s information and media dynamic.

As demanding as the public may be, they are usually inclined to give an organization the benefit of the doubt in the early hours of a crisis. They judge a company and its leaders not by the incident itself — which they recognize is often beyond the control of those individuals — but by their response.

3. Take responsibility. One of the more controversial tenets of crisis management is that someone involved in a crisis must be prepared to empathize, even publicly apologize, for the events that have transpired. This is different from accepting blame. Taking responsibility means communicating what an organization is doing to remedy a situation that the media and the public have determined involve that organization in some way.

There is no crisis
all done by design
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:14:09 PM

That was an excellent article!
Thanks!

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2423
Merit: 1642

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:14:33 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 07:39:12 PM by vizique

......“Senior year I really struggled with ADD, going to the specially tailored classes but couldn't pay attention. So I struggled a lot grade-wise,” said  Garza. “So I said, ‘Hey, I should go start a business.' "....

Well, at least he explains himself as to why he can't actually follow anything through to completion. Attention span of a gnat, and it's shown. It's the tiny details like this that, once added to the other failures and "details", that should make anyone realise egaging with Garza in business is a VERY high risk proposition.

eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:15:29 PM

This just in:

What happened?
    Where?
    Who’s to blame?

+1 ab8989 is correct.

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 [914] 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: