Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:04:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 [932] 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376974 times)
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:01:44 AM

Looks like Ol CyberSnake got himself that 500 XPY reward to get upgraded to "Innovator" for being the ultra shill and forum slavemaster. What a slimy effing dirtbag.

Sad agreed...

Now just to be clear are we talking about CyberLizard?  If so that guy is the Fuhrer of all cock Nazis.

Here's the lying, conniving, scamming piece of shit:

https://www.facebook.com/andyroehrl

He's gotten a little wiser and blocked a lot of his info. But here's what's interesting. His page used to be plastered with anything and everything GAW. There isn't anything whatsoever now. Is he scraping his past just like Josh?
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:02:17 AM

Go back to your troll hole ya piece of trash.

I just crawled into the troll hole they call it BCtalk
why do you support a person who shadow bans people that ask questions? don't you find that a little weird?

Because he is intrinsically a piece of stinking, rotten, trash. The payment he gets to engage in this scam just allows him to continue to enjoy the glory of swindling working folks out of their kids college funds and stealing little old ladies' incomes. Disgusting.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:02:50 AM

Looks like Ol CyberSnake got himself that 500 XPY reward to get upgraded to "Innovator" for being the ultra shill and forum slavemaster. What a slimy effing dirtbag.

LOL FU I had that badge ever since it was given out. get your facts straight and before you call me a shill, read my posts. it's a job nothing else. I'm actually not eligible for the bounty since I'm on the forum team.

So go stuff it.

I think it's time to start blowing him up on social media. He really is a fucking arrogant, cocky scumbag that thinks he knows all. He is the one that flat out lied to everyone here that HT mods didn't get paid. He most certainly has inside information as he's had Josh balls deep in his mouth for quite some time. It is time for him to pay for all the innocent people he has helped Josh scam.

You're full of it too

Don't worry ANDY. I got you.
nemesio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:05:38 AM

why do you support a person who shadow bans people that ask questions? don't you find that a little weird?

Because he is intrinsically a piece of stinking, rotten, trash. The payment he gets to engage in this scam just allows him to continue to enjoy the glory of swindling working folks out of their kids college funds and stealing little old ladies' incomes. Disgusting.

Being contracted to do a service doesn't mean you are doing what the company you are contracted to do said service for has been doing. It doesn't make you guilty of their actions. He's moderating a forum.

But cool story bro
NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:08:34 AM

Being contracted to do a service doesn't mean you are doing what the company you are contracted to do said service for has been doing. It doesn't make you guilty of their actions. He's moderating a forum.

But cool story bro

Intentionally manipulating information in GAWs favor is helping GAW with the scam. 
Josef_Stylin

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:08:50 AM

Why do we have a group of people here who claim they want things to come to light, but attack and bash everyone who either begins to see what they believe to be the light, or anyone that was scammed?

Seems a little wierd, don't you think?
I've asked a few times in this thread and others for people to post their positive experiences with GAW's intangible products. There was not a single one that produced ROI. So no the questions are legitimate.

That didn't answer the question of why the censorship over there is so bad?
Paul Revere

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:09:41 AM

But cool story bro

He is actively and knowingly facilitating a scam. You can take your piss ant rationalizations for this type of behavior and shove them up your ass.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
blacklizard

Activity: 139
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:10:58 AM

He's gotten a little wiser and blocked a lot of his info. But here's what's interesting. His page used to be plastered with anything and everything GAW. There isn't anything whatsoever now. Is he scraping his past just like Josh?

Now it's you who's bending the truth I haven't changed my facebook in ages so stop spreading lies and btw you forgot my linkedin and twitter...again. Please continue your personal assaults since you're just lying yourself. I do not have insider information, never had just like all other Mods and former resellers who have confirmed that several times here on BCtalk

I moderate a forum and unlike some of he actual staff I don't tend to just ban or shadow ban or whatever people and if you read my posts (assuming that you can actually read not just spread fud) you'd find that I have a very neutral approach to the "job". So back off and get a life

He is actively and knowingly facilitating a scam. You can take your piss ant rationalizations for this type of behavior and shove them up your ass.

Show me proof of the scam and I'll step down immediately. Being most likely the most incompetent company ever doesn't make GAW or paycoin a scam. I'll find more scams on here in a minute.
nemesio

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:12:12 AM

But cool story bro

Intentionally manipulating information in GAWs favor is helping GAW with the scam. 

Quoting him on a statement, which is an obvious jab to those who are sitting there waiting for a $20 floor or buyback program, is not helping GAW with the scam. It's proving a point that people are more focused on their greed to get that $20 than they are with the reality that the coin has been no where near that sort of value since it became live.

Reading through his posting history, he's not manipulating any information, he's utilizing the information that has been used by GAW themselves on their own forum to make points.
Paul Revere

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:13:12 AM

Now it's you who's bending the truth I haven't changed my facebook in ages so stop spreading lies and you've forgot my linkedin and twitter...again. Please continue your personal assaults since you're just lying yourself. I do not have insider information, never had just like all other Mods and former resllers who have confirmed that several times here on BCtalk

I moderate a forum and unlike some of he actual staff I don't tend to just ban or shadow ban or whatever people and if you read my posts (assuming that you can actually read not just spread fud) you'd find that I have a very neutral approach to the "job". So back off and get a life

What you are is a stinking known liar and scam operative.

nemesio

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:13:30 AM

But cool story bro

Paul, We've been through this previously. You hold no bearing in any conversation, you continually respond with ignorance or a trolling statement. You're first with his pitchfork to the party, because so far that's the most you've been able to provide to any conversation. You're a conspiracy theorist at best.
blacklizard

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:15:15 AM

Right and that is so cause you simply claim that to be the case right? Well, you're a scammer too then and you guns to terrorists for BTC.

facebook is still there and glad you're having fun going over my resume.. oh wait I was the first to exit the GAW reseller program.. ahh never mind was a scam anyway.
Josef_Stylin

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:15:23 AM

Now it's you who's bending the truth I haven't changed my facebook in ages so stop spreading lies and btw you forgot my linkedin and twitter...again. Please continue your personal assaults since you're just lying yourself. I do not have insider information, never had just like all other Mods and former resellers who have confirmed that several times here on BCtalk

Show me proof of the scam and I'll step down immediately. Being most likely the most incompetent company ever doesn't make GAW or paycoin a scam. I'll find more scams on here in a minute.

Shadow banning users is what a coward does. He is banning people this way so others do not see the "banned" tag under their names after they ask innocent questions. You are watching him do this and are actively supporting it by continuing to work for him. Be more of a pussy, you can't.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:15:35 AM

But cool story bro

Here's a hint for the next time you attempt to form a coherent sentence: Punctuation

Anyways he is being paid to quiet and remove all that question Josh and GAW and he is doing his job very well. There are no two ways to look at it.
nemesio

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:16:36 AM

Shadow banning users is what a coward does. He is banning people this way so others do not see the "banned" tag under their names after they ask innocent questions. You are watching him do this and are actively supporting it by continuing to work for him. Be more of a pussy, you can't.

Reddit does this as well, and most still actively visit the site. Does that make the visitors pussies too?
blacklizard

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:17:58 AM

Here's a hint for the next time you attempt to form a coherent sentence: Punctuation

Anyways he is being paid to quiet and remove all that question Josh and GAW and he is doing his job very well. There are no two ways to look at it.

You're lying again. I actually don't remove posts. That's a job for someone else like GAW themselves. Next accusation please I'm having fun reading your garbage
Paul Revere

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:18:08 AM

Right and that is so cause you simply claim that to be the case right? Well, you're a scammer too then and you guns to terrorists for BTC.

Stop drinking the bongwater and perhaps you will be able to make sense. And, PLEASE, wipe Josh's cum off of your face, that is just absolutely disgusting ya fucking SNAKE.

P.S: How much are you being paid to come here and cause a distraction?

nemesio

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:18:15 AM

But cool story bro

He may be being paid to do that in GAW's forum. He however has not continued to do that service on other community postings.

You guys spend more time on HashTalk lurking than he does moderating.
Josef_Stylin

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:20:02 AM

Reddit does this as well, and most still actively visit the site. Does that make the visitors pussies too?

Um... what does reddit have to do with anything? What?

*points finger at someone else doing something* oooo theyre doing it too! what are you, 5?

Your boy is actively watching what is going on within that forum... more so than what the public can even see because admins/mods have access to view posts that were deleted or users that were banned that nobody else can see. Is $150 worth your own credibility? Complete pussy move to watch it happen and not do or say anything about it.
buddhamangler

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:20:41 AM

You must feel good about yourself, helping lead all these lemmings off the cliff, banning any questioning of the great leader like it's North fucking Korea.
Pages: « 1 ... 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 [932] 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: