Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:35:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 [933] 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376959 times)
blacklizard

Activity: 139
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:22:11 AM

Stop drinking the bongwater and perhaps you will be able to make sense. And, PLEASE, wipe Josh's cum off of your face, that is just absolutely disgusting ya fucking SNAKE.

P.S: How much are you being paid to come here and cause a distraction?

Yeah I will and you learn how to write and confront people in a mature manner. You're disgusting and a waste of time since you base your allegations on hot air. Most likely you're one of them idiots who sold all their primes for the price of one.

Have a nice day.

You must feel good about yourself, helping lead all these lemmings off the cliff, banning any questioning of the great leader like it's North fucking Korea.

Yeah? perhaps you should read my posts before saying that. It's the greed for an alleged $20 / coin that drives most of them over the cliff not me.
nemesio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:22:36 AM

Here's the lying, conniving, scamming piece of shit:

https://www.facebook.com/andyroehrl

He's gotten a little wiser and blocked a lot of his info. But here's what's interesting. His page used to be plastered with anything and everything GAW. There isn't anything whatsoever now. Is he scraping his past just like Josh?

Now it's you who's bending the truth I haven't changed my facebook in ages so stop spreading lies and btw you forgot my linkedin and twitter...again. Please continue your personal assaults since you're just lying yourself. I do not have insider information, never had just like all other Mods and former resellers who have confirmed that several times here on BCtalk

I moderate a forum and unlike some of he actual staff I don't tend to just ban or shadow ban or whatever people and if you read my posts (assuming that you can actually read not just spread fud) you'd find that I have a very neutral approach to the "job". So back off and get a life

He is actively and knowingly facilitating a scam. You can take your piss ant rationalizations for this type of behavior and shove them up your ass.

Show me proof of the scam and I'll step down immediately. Being most likely the most incompetent company ever doesn't make GAW or paycoin a scam. I'll find more scams on here in a minute.

Shadow banning users is what a coward does. He is banning people this way so others do not see the "banned" tag under their names after they ask innocent questions. You are watching him do this and are actively supporting it by continuing to work for him. Be more of a pussy, you can't.

Reddit does this as well, and most still actively visit the site. Does that make the visitors pussies too?

Um... what does reddit have to do with anything? What?

*points finger at someone else doing something* oooo theyre doing it too! what are you, 5?

Your boy is actively watching what is going on within that forum... more so than what the public can even see because admins/mods have access to view posts that were deleted or users that were banned that nobody else can see. Is $150 worth your own credibility? Complete pussy move to watch it happen and not do or say anything about it.

It's not a public forum. It is owned and operated by GAW. They pay people to moderate it. Other companies do this as well, it is common practice. GAW can spew Bullshit about how they're not going to censor, or that Paybase Blog is the only facet for information, but at the end of the day it ends up being Josh's playground. It's nothing new.

Any expectation of something different is entirely idiotic.
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:22:54 AM

They removed the thread about my offer to Mr Garza Sad.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30346/new-offer-from-themage-andrew

Offer still stands, I'll even negotiate on salary  Wink.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:24:17 AM

Don't know if it's already been linked. But it seems Josh has started a Q&A thread on the buyback.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30401/honors-program-q-a/51

This should be interesting. Already he is ignoring the important questions & answering the simple ones. For example, multiple people have asked if this will take 100 years to pay back,but he doesn't even acknowledge the question.

My favorite part is that payouts will be done in BTC.
But, but, I thought BTC was going to be replaced with PayCoin, considering how Josh feels BTC is useless?

This guy is on a roll tonight...
It looks like Josh opened his own Pandora's box with that HT post. They (followers) are just now realizing how many unanswered questions they have... most seem clueless about Honors, and only see the $20.00 paycoin at the end of the rainbow lol

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Josef_Stylin

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:25:48 AM

He's gotten a little wiser and blocked a lot of his info. But here's what's interesting. His page used to be plastered with anything and everything GAW. There isn't anything whatsoever now. Is he scraping his past just like Josh?

Now it's you who's bending the truth I haven't changed my facebook in ages so stop spreading lies and btw you forgot my linkedin and twitter...again. Please continue your personal assaults since you're just lying yourself. I do not have insider information, never had just like all other Mods and former resellers who have confirmed that several times here on BCtalk

I moderate a forum and unlike some of he actual staff I don't tend to just ban or shadow ban or whatever people and if you read my posts (assuming that you can actually read not just spread fud) you'd find that I have a very neutral approach to the "job". So back off and get a life

He is actively and knowingly facilitating a scam. You can take your piss ant rationalizations for this type of behavior and shove them up your ass.

Show me proof of the scam and I'll step down immediately. Being most likely the most incompetent company ever doesn't make GAW or paycoin a scam. I'll find more scams on here in a minute.

Shadow banning users is what a coward does. He is banning people this way so others do not see the "banned" tag under their names after they ask innocent questions. You are watching him do this and are actively supporting it by continuing to work for him. Be more of a pussy, you can't.

Reddit does this as well, and most still actively visit the site. Does that make the visitors pussies too?

*points finger at someone else doing something* oooo theyre doing it too! what are you, 5?

Your boy is actively watching what is going on within that forum... more so than what the public can even see because admins/mods have access to view posts that were deleted or users that were banned that nobody else can see. Is $150 worth your own credibility? Complete pussy move to watch it happen and not do or say anything about it.

It's not a public forum. It is owned and operated by GAW. They pay people to moderate it. Other companies do this as well, it is common practice. GAW can spew Bullshit about how they're not going to censor, or that Paybase Blog is the only facet for information, but at the end of the day it ends up being Josh's playground. It's nothing new.

We're all aware of the fact that it is Homero's playground. That is the point. You're watching the blood splatter behind the scenes. You are watching people hushed/banned/shadow banned for doing absolutely nothing but ask a question. To continue to support that for $150 is beyond dumb.

Deflecting the bullshit to Josh is such a lame move. You are helping the bully in the playground. You are his eyes and ears.

To not expect criticism for working for and in turn helping someone like this is entirely idiotic.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:26:58 AM

Listen ANDY. I've visited your FB page in the past. Now you can lie to yourself and everyone else here but I saw what was on your page. It was littered with GAW, Hashlets, Paycoin etc. posts. Also your "About" section was visible. All of that has changed. Now ask yourself who benefits from lying here? What do i have to gain by making this up? You have a whole lot to lose when everything GAW comes crumbling down and you are an accessory in this scam. You have been proven a liar before("mods are not paid") so I guess you want to keep at it. Keep telling yourself your not a liar and if you say it enough times even you will believe it.
nemesio

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:29:37 AM

We're all aware of the fact that it is Homero's playground. That is the point. You're watching the blood splatter behind the scenes. You are watching people hushed/banned/shadow banned for doing absolutely nothing but ask a question. To continue to support that for $150 is beyond dumb.

Deflecting the bullshit to Josh is such a lame move. You are helping the bully in the playground. You are his eyes and ears.

To not expect criticism for working for and in turn helping someone like this is entirely idiotic.

Attacking an, in this case, employee for doing their job that they are paid to do. Is not productive.

I've already stated you can go through his history, you would see there's no true shilling going on. There hasn't been since before PayCoin was released.

You're making points about people being banned and hushed on a private forum. This isn't a crime, it's some bullshit, but it isn't a crime.

There are other forums and communities that CyberLizard is a part of that he is open and honest on it. And he doesn't hide his feelings about GAW even in his moderating posts. But just like Dogie with his contract with BitMain, he can't talk poorly about Bitmain on their threads or their forums, but they can't control what he does on his own threads and posts outside of those.

Again, common practice.
nemesio

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:30:50 AM

Listen ANDY. I've visited your FB page in the past. Now you can lie to yourself and everyone else here but I saw what was on your page. It was littered with GAW, Hashlets, Paycoin etc. posts. Also your "About" section was visible. All of that has changed. Now ask yourself who benefits from lying here? What do i have to gain by making this up? You have a whole lot to lose when everything GAW comes crumbling down and you are an accessory in this scam. You have been proven a liar before("mods are not paid") so I guess you want to keep at it. Keep telling yourself your not a liar and if you say it enough times even you will believe it.

Umm, if i recall all resellers and affiliates littered their pages with these things, which at that time Cyberlizard was a reseller. But that's great. You get em tiger. You're doing a wonderful job!
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 03:34:11 AM

I have a few BTC, but don't pretend to be some seasoned investor on these forums. So forgive me if this is a dumb question.

From what I understand, 97% or so of the Paycoins have been premined. Also, there are Paycoins tied up in one of the other schemes at GAW (hashstakers?). With that being said, what would some of you who know more about the situation consider a conservative estimate of the amount of XPY you think will likely be deposited in escrow? Are we talking thousands, hundreds of thousands or millions of XPY that are likely to be cashed in using the buyback program.

Also, what is this premier status people keep talking about over there on HashTalk?

However many Josh floods into himself robbing everyone else of the chance.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:34:46 AM

They removed the thread about my offer to Mr Garza Sad.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30346/new-offer-from-themage-andrew

Offer still stands, I'll even negotiate on salary  Wink.

It's because my account was deleted. I'm waiting for them to restore it like they did the last 2 times I was shadowbanned. It's weird.

Awww why was it deleted?

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:34:57 AM

Umm, if i recall all resellers and affiliates littered their pages with these things, which at that time Cyberlizard was a reseller. But that's great. You get em tiger. You're doing a wonderful job!

Hey simpleton why don't you open your fucking eyes and READ. He said "I haven't changed my facebook in ages". There are NO posts having anything to do with GAW on his FB page now. He is up to his neck in GAW yet not a single post related to them now. He scrubbed his FB page clean of anything to do with them. End of story.
blacklizard

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:35:04 AM

Listen Mr whatever your name is,
My FB is what it is and I will change it or not change it however I see fit. You're most likely referring to the PrimeHashlets fb page or the group I had when I was till a reseller and which I gave up when I did not want to sell the products any more for my own reasons which I don't have to justify to you.

Now you just keep attacking me and keep making accusations as you like and if you tag me a liar for having said (last year when moderators were nominated) that GAW did not pay us then please do so. GAW asked us at that time to not tell people that we were getting paid (wohoo $150 a week) since the perk was the only thing that made people want to be moderators. So if you base EVERYTHING about me on that one quote, yes I am a liar.

However I have nothing to lose when and if GAW comes down since I'm just a forum moderator. I have no insight in the company structure, operations, financial status, upcoming plans etc etc. So now go back to attacking GAW.

Alternatively if recon_eric was to contact me privately for a chat (since he seems to look at his options) and reveal details to me I am not aware of I might think and speak differently. Until then carry on and have fun.
Josef_Stylin

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:36:22 AM

Attacking an, in this case, employee for doing their job that they are paid to do. Is not productive.

I've already stated you can go through his history, you would see there's no true shilling going on. There hasn't been since before PayCoin was released.

You're making points about people being banned and hushed on a private forum. This isn't a crime, it's some bullshit, but it isn't a crime.

There are other forums and communities that CyberLizard is a part of that he is open and honest on it. And he doesn't hide his feelings about GAW even in his moderating posts. But just like Dogie with his contract with BitMain, he can't talk poorly about Bitmain on their threads or their forums, but they can't control what he does on his own threads and posts outside of those.

Again, common practice.

Cool... so as long as you're saying that CyberLizard is fully aware of what is going on and does not care then I'm glad we have that settled. If he cared, he wouldn't accept the money. Nobody is holding him hostage and making him stay there or anywhere else that he doesn't agree with what goes on. By staying he is saying all he needs to say.
nemesio

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:38:32 AM

Hey simpleton why don't you open your fucking eyes and READ. He said "I haven't changed my facebook in ages". There are NO posts having anything to do with GAW on his FB page now. He is up to his neck in GAW yet not a single post related to them now. He scrubbed his FB page clean of anything to do with them. End of story.

I have been reading. How about you take a step back and think before you begin your responses. You have a number of great posts, but these get clouded with your inability to handle any conflict. Grabbing a pitchfork and heading straight out for a simple moderator of a forum doesn't improve this thread, nor the research on if and how GAW/PayBase is a scam/ponzi. It only helps you feel better about the things you are doing. Which at this instant is nothing.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:39:58 AM

My FB is what it is and I will change it or not change it however I see fit. You're most likely referring to the PrimeHashlets fb page or the group I had when I was till a reseller and which I gave up when I did not want to sell the products any more for my own reasons which I don't have to justify to you.

Now you just keep attacking me and keep making accusations as you like and if you tag me a liar for having said "last year when moderators were nominated" that GAW did not pay us then please do so. GAW asked us at that time to not tell people that we were getting paid (wohoo $150 a week) since the perk was the only thing that made people want to be moderators. So if you base EVERYTHING about me on that one lie, yes I am a liar.

However I have nothing to lose when and if GAW comes down since I'm just a forum moderator. I have no insight in the company structure, operations, financial status, upcoming plans etc etc. So now go back to attacking GAW.

Alternatively if recon_eric was to contact me privately for a chat (since he seems to look at his options) and reveal details to me I am not aware of I might think and speak differently. Until then carry on and have fun.

But Andy you just said "I haven't changed my facebook in ages". Now it's "My FB is what it is and I will change it or not change it however I see fit."

You aren't very good at this covering up lies thing. So which response are you gonna stick with. Clock's ticking. What's your final answer?
nemesio

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:40:58 AM

Now you just keep attacking me and keep making accusations as you like and if you tag me a liar for having said "last year when moderators were nominated" that GAW did not pay us then please do so. GAW asked us at that time to not tell people that we were getting paid (wohoo $150 a week) since the perk was the only thing that made people want to be moderators. So if you base EVERYTHING about me on that one lie, yes I am a liar.

But Andy you just said "I haven't changed my facebook in ages". Now it's "My FB is what it is and I will change it or not change it however I see fit."

You aren't very good at this covering up lies thing. So which response are you gonna stick with. Clock's ticking. What's your final answer?

He also said you're thinking of his Prime Hashlets facebook page that he shut down.

READ. :-)
mcni77

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:41:33 AM

OK, so let's say One Million coins are put into escrow from users participating in the Paycoin Buyback program.
(I came up with a million because that number was floated around on HashTalk. If someone has a better estimate, fill me in please)

So Josh has 1,000,000 XPY in escrow, for each of which, he will be paying $20 at a rate of $100,000 per month, evenly spread out amongst participants, basically buying back 5000 coins per month. At this rate, it would take 200 Months to complete the buyback, or about 16 1/2 years. The more coins you have in escrow, the larger your monthly payout.

OK, So I admittedly suck at math, but If Josh pays $100,000 towards 1,000,000 XPY coins, this works out to 10¢ per month, per coin you deposited in escrow for the next 16 1/2+ years.

So lets say you put 50 XPY in escrow, you would get $5.00 a month. Se even if you scooped up some XPY at $2.00 per, you are looking at over 3 years before you even ROI.

How is this a good thing? Who believes GAW will even be around in 16 years, let alone Paycoin? We are talking about a company that has been around for not very long, with no proven track record, run by one of the most dishonest people I have ever seen on the internet. I know you HashTalk people lurk here, sit down & think about it for a minute, does this seem legit to you? Why are people jumping up and down over on HashTalk like "Yay! Thank you Josh for posting!" - Seriously?

To put a little perspective on this for you HashTalk lurkers, 16 years ago my dad was programming to correct the y2K bug while everyone was hoping the world didn't end when the year 2000 hit. DSL was the hottest thing & I had to use a modem to dial into Prodigy or AOL to use the internet. 16 years is a long ass time...
blacklizard

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:41:53 AM

Cool... so as long as you're saying that CyberLizard is fully aware of what is going on and does not care then I'm glad we have that settled. If he cared, he wouldn't accept the money. Nobody is holding him hostage and making him stay there or anywhere else that he doesn't agree with what goes on. By staying he is saying all he needs to say.

Yeah like pretty much everyone on this planet who just gets up and leaves the office the moment they disagree with their boss because A there is millions of jobs you just have to pick them up right? and B some of us have bills to pay and $600 / month more or less is $600 a month specially after recent events. So now make your damn peace and come back to me when you have something more solid to show for. In the meantime go out and judge yourself or someone else you don't know jackshit about. who the fk are you anyway to think that you know anything about me?
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:43:04 AM

I have been reading. How about you take a step back and think before you begin your responses. You have a number of great posts, but these get clouded with your inability to handle any conflict. Grabbing a pitchfork and heading straight out for a simple moderator of a forum doesn't improve this thread, nor the research on if and how GAW/PayBase is a scam/ponzi. It only helps you feel better about the things you are doing. Which at this instant is nothing.

He said he never changed his FB page. I said he did as it used to be littered with GAW postings. You said many re-sellers did that. So what exactly was the point you were trying to make? I'm confused. I apologize for calling you a simpleton. It was a heat of the moment response.
Josef_Stylin

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:44:41 AM

Yeah like pretty much everyone on this planet who just gets up and leaves the office the moment they disagree with their boss because A there is millions of jobs you just have to pick them up right? and B some of us have bills to pay and $600 / month more or less is $600 a month specially after recent events. So now make your damn peace and come back to me when you have something more solid to show for. In the meantime go out and judge yourself or someone else you don't know jackshit about. who the fk are you anyway to think that you know anything about me?

Sorry man, I don't know you. All I know is you continue to watch what is happening right in front of your eyes and you are allowing it to happen. Nobody else is doing that... you are. If that is worth $150 to you, then it is what it is. You have to live with that.

Edit: and not to expect criticism for going along with this is one of the most absurd reactions I think I have ever seen.
Pages: « 1 ... 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 [933] 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: