Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:20:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 [934] 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376940 times)
blacklizard

Activity: 139
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:46:16 AM

He said he never changed his FB page. I said he did as it used to be littered with GAW postings. You said many re-sellers did that. So what exactly was the point you were trying to make? I'm confused. I apologize for calling you a simpleton. It was a heat of the moment response.

How about you get a fkn life and stop reading into my words how you like them to be? I did not change my FB page but I will do with it whatever I deem fit. Is that clearer for you? Now since I'm such a shill and soooo in on it. Why isn't there any of this stuff anywhere on my social? Oh wait, most likely because I thought nobody would ever figure out who cyberlizard is but thanks to you and your amazing skills everyone knows now. I should have considered that.

So now, what's your actual point other than your desire to call me a liar?

Sorry man, I don't know you. All I know is you continue to watch what is happening right in front of your eyes and you are allowing it to happen. Nobody else is doing that... you are. If that is worth $150 to you, then it is what it is. You have to live with that.

Edit: and not to expect criticism for going along with this is one of the most absurd reactions I think I have ever seen.

bitcoinnoisseur's remarks are not really criticism which I can put up with. He's slandering me and thinks he as to pull my social profiles into it. fair enough since I don't have anything to hide and if you think I'm just standing by you're wrong. But again, people only know what they see and most are blind or only see that they want to see. Just because I don't come here to wash my laundry doesn't mean jack.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:48:28 AM

Listen ANDY. I've visited your FB page in the past. Now you can lie to yourself and everyone else here but I saw what was on your page. It was littered with GAW, Hashlets, Paycoin etc. posts. Also your "About" section was visible. All of that has changed. Now ask yourself who benefits from lying here? What do i have to gain by making this up? You have a whole lot to lose when everything GAW comes crumbling down and you are an accessory in this scam. You have been proven a liar before("mods are not paid") so I guess you want to keep at it. Keep telling yourself your not a liar and if you say it enough times even you will believe it.

Listen Mr whatever your name is,
My FB is what it is and I will change it or not change it however I see fit. You're most likely referring to the PrimeHashlets fb page or the group I had when I was till a reseller and which I gave up when I did not want to sell the products any more for my own reasons which I don't have to justify to you.

Now you just keep attacking me and keep making accusations as you like and if you tag me a liar for having said "last year when moderators were nominated" that GAW did not pay us then please do so. GAW asked us at that time to not tell people that we were getting paid (wohoo $150 a week) since the perk was the only thing that made people want to be moderators. So if you base EVERYTHING about me on that one lie, yes I am a liar.

However I have nothing to lose when and if GAW comes down since I'm just a forum moderator. I have no insight in the company structure, operations, financial status, upcoming plans etc etc. So now go back to attacking GAW.

Alternatively if recon_eric was to contact me privately for a chat (since he seems to look at his options) and reveal details to me I am not aware of I might think and speak differently. Until then carry on and have fun.

But Andy you just said "I haven't changed my facebook in ages". Now it's "My FB is what it is and I will change it or not change it however I see fit."

You aren't very good at this covering up lies thing. So which response are you gonna stick with. Clock's ticking. What's your final answer?

He also said you're thinking of his Prime Hashlets facebook page that he shut down.

READ. :-)

I'm quite adept at navigating a simple website and I have a very good memory especially when it comes to something I researched. So if you would like to believe the guy that came here and defended himself by saying "mods are not paid" then have at it. My logic and morals are elsewhere.
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:48:58 AM

They removed the thread about my offer to Mr Garza Sad.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30346/new-offer-from-themage-andrew

Offer still stands, I'll even negotiate on salary  Wink.

It's because my account was deleted. I'm waiting for them to restore it like they did the last 2 times I was shadowbanned. It's weird.

Awww why was it deleted?

I don't know. The mods I contacted said it was probably an error, and I appealed, but I don't know what will happen. The last times were different, it was just a shadowban, and the mods removed it when I asked.

Does anyone here know whether Gaw's claims about nodebb bugs causing bans are at all plausible? I don't get why they would ban me and then unban (twice), otherwise.

Hmmm weird, was looking forward to reading the responses today Smiley.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
mcni77

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:50:17 AM

Who really gives a shit if the mods are paid? I always assumed they were, considering they paid for posyive reviews, I thought it went without saying the mods were paid?
bmgbmg

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:52:14 AM

Yes it's a bad idea by some really dumb motherfuckers.  Let's put our already almost worthless coins in escrow to make much less in return later on.  Silly sons of bitches really do deserve to lose everything.  Send Homoro to prison and send the followers to prison based on pure stupidity, the world can do without them.

OK, so let's say One Million coins are put into escrow from users participating in the Paycoin Buyback program.
(I came up with a million because that number was floated around on HashTalk. If someone has a better estimate, fill me in please)

So Josh has 1,000,000 XPY in escrow, for each of which, he will be paying $20 at a rate of $100,000 per month, evenly spread out amongst participants, basically buying back 5000 coins per month. At this rate, it would take 200 Months to complete the buyback, or about 16 1/2 years. The more coins you have in escrow, the larger your monthly payout.

OK, So I admittedly suck at math, but If Josh pays $100,000 towards 1,000,000 XPY coins, this works out to 10¢ per month, per coin you deposited in escrow for the next 16 1/2+ years.

So lets say you put 50 XPY in escrow, you would get $5.00 a month. Se even if you scooped up some XPY at $2.00 per, you are looking at over 3 years before you even ROI.

How is this a good thing? Who believes GAW will even be around in 16 years, let alone Paycoin? We are talking about a company that has been around for not very long, with no proven track record, run by one of the most dishonest people I have ever seen on the internet. I know you HashTalk people lurk here, sit down & think about it for a minute, does this seem legit to you? Why are people jumping up and down over on HashTalk like "Yay! Thank you Josh for posting!" - Seriously?

To put a little perspective on this for you HashTalk lurkers, 16 years ago my dad was programming to correct the y2K bug while everyone was hoping the world didn't end when the year 2000 hit. DSL was the hottest thing & I had to use a modem to dial into Prodigy or AOL to use the internet. 16 years is a long ass time...
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:54:32 AM

Hi there paid shills of Homero. I see you're not claiming NDA and that you're not paid by Homero anymore. What made you guys change your lies? Was it somebody airing out your bullshit?
Who really gives a shit if the mods are paid? I always assumed they were, considering they paid for posyive reviews, I thought it went without saying the mods were paid?
They came in here saying that they were not paid and not employees of GAW etc. When another mod came in here and actually said yes, they are, and even get tax forms, it completely discredited everything they've ever said. They're being paid to not only silence people on HashTalk from their main goal of roping in new victims, but also to come in here at the same times and cause disarray by lying and trying to manipulate this forum. Too bad it's not like HomeroTalk or they'd probably be winning.

It's not a public forum. It is owned and operated by GAW. They pay people to moderate it. Other companies do this as well, it is common practice. GAW can spew Bullshit about how they're not going to censor, or that Paybase Blog is the only facet for information, but at the end of the day it ends up being Josh's playground. It's nothing new.

Any expectation of something different is entirely idiotic.
So, you guys saying you were not paid etc. was entirely idiotic or was it just lying?
mcni77

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:57:50 AM

They came in here saying that they were not paid and not employees of GAW etc. When another mod came in here and actually said yes, they are, and even get tax forms, it completely discredited everything they've ever said. They're being paid to not only silence people on HashTalk from their main goal of roping in new victims, but also to come in here at the same times and cause disarray.

Josh sure is good at getting dumb people organized into a group, as not only employees, but as investors too.
bmgbmg

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:59:24 AM

Many are from his "church".  Need I say more?

They came in here saying that they were not paid and not employees of GAW etc. When another mod came in here and actually said yes, they are, and even get tax forms, it completely discredited everything they've ever said. They're being paid to not only silence people on HashTalk from their main goal of roping in new victims, but also to come in here at the same times and cause disarray.

Josh sure is good at getting dumb people organized into a group, as not only employees, but as investors too.
Josef_Stylin

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:00:12 AM

bitcoinnoisseur's remarks are not really criticism which I can put up with. He's slandering me and thinks he as to pull my social profiles into it. fair enough since I don't have anything to hide and if you think I'm just standing by you're wrong. But again, people only know what they see and most are blind or only see that they want to see. Just because I don't come here to wash my laundry doesn't mean jack.

Fair enough. I don't agree with making it a personal thing and posting any kind of dox. There's no need to make it go that far, you're right there.

The only thing I think I would say to that is, you are being criticized because of who you are being paid from. You know exactly what is going on there. I appreciate you being able to say that you don't agree with it but... at the end of the day you seem like an intelligent person. I'm sure you can connect a few dots. Especially dots that you can see which others cannot Smiley

Before you say "show me proof its a scam"... here's the thing with Homero. He has a skill. It is a very valuable skill. He is a master manipulator of fact. He says a lot without saying anything at all. He leaves himself plausible deniability within everything that he says. Everythingggggggg.

The fact that you visibly see people posting questions and quickly being shadow banned should alert someone of moderate to high intelligence, like yourself, that something isn't right. If you have already come to the conclusion that something is not right then wouldn't you feel better about yourself acting on it and alerting innocent noobs who may have a lot of money tied up in his bullshit? Why protect Homero? Why not help the few hundred noobs save themselves money? He is hurting the crypto community by doing this. These people he has suckered into paycoin may never be willing to go near crypto again because of him after they are burned. These are people that could be adopting bitcoin, or any kind of crypto related tech, but now will be afraid to do so in the future because some idiot scammed them. It hurts the whole ecosystem by allowing this bullshit to happen and not say anything.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:02:54 AM

He said he never changed his FB page. I said he did as it used to be littered with GAW postings. You said many re-sellers did that. So what exactly was the point you were trying to make? I'm confused. I apologize for calling you a simpleton. It was a heat of the moment response.

How about you get a fkn life and stop reading into my words how you like them to be? I did not change my FB page but I will do with it whatever I deem fit. Is that clearer for you? Now since I'm such a shill and soooo in on it. Why isn't there any of this stuff anywhere on my social? Oh wait, most likely because I thought nobody would ever figure out who cyberlizard is but thanks to you and your amazing skills everyone knows now. I should have considered that.

Sorry man, I don't know you. All I know is you continue to watch what is happening right in front of your eyes and you are allowing it to happen. Nobody else is doing that... you are. If that is worth $150 to you, then it is what it is. You have to live with that.

Edit: and not to expect criticism for going along with this is one of the most absurd reactions I think I have ever seen.

Very clear Andy. You're a habitual liar just like Josh. You didn't just tell a white lie or a little fib. You came here all hot and bothered just like you are now and defended yourself and all the mods and swore you were not paid. That my friend is one devastatingly huge lie. There is NO coming back from that. You have NO credibility here and you should have NO credibility elsewhere. You see the thing is Andy, once you told that lie, and are only admitting it now because Josh's own words discredited you, everything you say is looked at with scrutiny. What's the next thing Josh will fumble out of his loose lips that will discredit you? You want us all to believe that starting now everything else you have said and will say is the truth? Shit doesn't work that way buddy. This isn't the poker table and you can't bluff everyone. Eventually you're all-in is gonna be called and you're gonna be out of the game.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:03:33 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 04:17:25 AM by msarro

@blacklizard

Just gotta say when Eric from GAW came in, a few people took pot shots, he ate crow and we all had a pleasant conversation. Seems like You are incapable of doing that.

But hey, you're just paying bills.

It's not that you're just an asshole.

Here's a tip, don't come in like a raging douche and then call everyone a troll.

As long as you support a liar like Homero, you are in the wrong. Calling people greedy because the CEO of a company promises that if they give up months of mining revenue they will get 20$ per unit return for their efforts? Christ, that isn't greed. That's people trying to hit a return on their investment.

You know damn well that 20$ price was promised. You aren't dumb. There are more than enough screen grabs out there. You know damn well lies we're told and you're helping to cover it up.

I just have to wonder how fucking soulless and pathetic someone has to be to support the whole goddamn scam. And that is exactly what it is.

Ooh, I forgot, you have bills to pay. That totally justifies helping to defraud thousands of people.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
nachoig

Activity: 252

View Profile
⇾ ".
January 28, 2015, 04:06:26 AM

I wonder how many real people are left in the HashTalk forums? I am not talking about shill accounts, but true members with a stake is XPY.

All too often, I go to read a forum post on HashTalk, linked to from someplace else, only to find it deleted. If the thread is not deleted, I can't help but notice "Banned" under so many poster names or posts where the content simply says 'deleted'. If I were a member of HashTalk, I would not feel good about this at all. I can fully understand the motivation by Hashtalk admins to ban abusive users, spammers or users with nothing constructive to say. After all, it is the company's main forum & it only makes sense that discussion should be constructive.

However, I see users banned far too often for posting a question that no representatives of GAW wish to answer or users being banned for expressing healthy skepticism. Had I invested in a project like XPY, be it $20 or $2000 with the expectation that it was going to be worth 4 or 5 times my investment, only to later see the value of my investment go down by 80%, I too would have questions. Even if my expectations were based on my my own misunderstanding & completely my own fault. If that is the case, set them straight, educate them & address their concerns. If I was a moderator or even the CEO of such a company, I would expect people to have questions or even be downright angry & I would deal with them in professional manner. How do XPY holders support the censorship & immaturity this company CEO exhibits on a daily basis? Just because an investor has questions or even shows signs of losing faith in the project, it doesn't mean they are your enemy. After this ride from $20 to $2, how could anyone employed at Hashtalk expect anything different?

For the true believers left at the forums, if you are reading this, I have a question. How does it feel talking to yourself? I mean seriously, how do you participate in a thread or start a dialogue, only to log out & then back in as someone else, to post to yourself? Then when anyone other than yourself participates, they are met with a ban? When you gleefully cheer Josh for his latest post promising another feature, do any of you ask yourselves what happened to his previous promises? Why do you follow this pattern of Promise, Hype, Delay, Disappointment over & over & over again? After all, your miners that will always remain profitable, no longer are. The points you mined, with the promise of a $20 value are barely worth 10% of that figure today. The ability to shop anywhere with XPY has yet to materialize, if ever. The XPY Credit Cards have not materialized, the investors who were going to hold up the value of XPY have not materialized. Why would you think a buyback is going to materialize? Maybe it's time to start asking questions XPY holders. Oh, that's right, you can't, because otherwise you will be banned & lose access to whatever investment you have left. I suppose the smart thing to do would be to keep your mouth shut & hope for the best. But I certainly wouldn't be cheering on the CEO of GAW on or even participate in the echo chamber at HashTalk at this point .

Never doubt of the capacity of a Ponzi scheme in changing the people's mind.

The case of Paycoin reminds me the case of Telexfree. Telexfree was a Ponzi scheme which was opperated in Brazil and United States. It consisted in selling VoIP signature lines using a multi-level marketing strategy. But after all, nobody bought these lines, but instead they just re-sell these VoIP lines for other people interested to enter in the scheme to re-sell these lines too. Like the typical cloudmining scams, they also had a referral program. After 2 years of operation, the Brazilians authorities closed their operations and they entered with a bankruptcy filing in the US. But the people involved with that scheme started to riot with authorities, alleging they were paying their taxes normally. These two guys, for example surrended themselves to prostest against the close of Telexfree by authorities (in Portuguese: http://g1.globo.com/ac/acre/noticia/2014/01/divulgador-se-acorrenta-em-forum-no-ac-por-liberacao-da-telexfree.html )

But what Paycoin and Telexfree have in common in the same people's behaviour. Every announce of Telexfree the people wrote things like "Voa Telexfree!" (Fly Telexfree!), and same happens with Paycoin and the "GAWesome".

Even assuming the hypothesis of Paycoin not being a scam, a lot of questions remains unclear. For example, what happened with the CAF? Go to posting in a forum saying "I'm honest, I did what I said I would do" means nothing, it's just bullshit. They should provide a balance showing exactly what did with every penny. There's 300 millions USD (which is also 10 times bigger than the Paycoin's market cap) and no data about where they spent it?

Also, in the beggining (when still it was named Hashcoin), they claimed "Cryptocurrency mining is back", and it comes 97% premined. And we had the infamous "20 USD floor". When the floor failed, they started to blame the dumpers and the bad news and started t re-write the history, using the strategy of repeating a lie a lot of times until it comes true. The same happened with merchant adoption, they clearly said the large merchant adoption would come at the launch of Paycoin/Paybase. After they changed the history to "Paybase will not be born in a day". Worse, they GAW still doesn't accept Paycoin.

Another question which remains is the centralization of Paycoin, with the prime controllers and HashStakers. This is really bad, because it turns the coin more easier to attack.

But Paycoiners won't accept the fact of this currency is a scam. There are two type of people here:

1. They still believe in Paycoin because they can't believe in the fact of that is a scam. Admiting this would hurt themselves and could lead to a depression.

2. The don't believe in Paycoin anymore, but they don't want to sell what they have and get rid of this, because they would loose money. So, they pretend to believe in Paycoin while waiting a solid opportunity to sell.

The success of a cryptocurrency can't be tied to one specific business. What happens if GAW goes to bankruptcy tomorrow? Paycoin goes to zero, because Paycoin's is not a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, it's just GAW's currency.  So, Paycoiners don't understand cryptocurrencies. If they'd understand cryptocurrencies, they would understand a simple fact: cryptocurrencies aren't ready to the masses. Just go to read the Gavin Andresen's interview at Financial Times. We are still in the early days, like the early days of the internet.

Also, I have to agree with this article ( http://coinbrief.net/paycoin-succeeding-dangerous/ ). An eventual success (which is in my opinion, unlikely) would be really bad.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:09:56 AM

BTW as far as slander goes, I know it's a term you HTers love to throw around BUT the definition of Slander is: "the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation." The only reputation you have with me is of being a liar. Since Josh proved that for me, I am free to call you out on other lies. You see slander cases don't ever get taken to trial for nobodies with no reputation and nothing to lose by supposed slanderous remarks. I am not a somebody but you are definitely a nobody with no reputation to be damaged.  
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:10:48 AM

They removed the thread about my offer to Mr Garza Sad.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30346/new-offer-from-themage-andrew

Offer still stands, I'll even negotiate on salary  Wink.

It's because my account was deleted. I'm waiting for them to restore it like they did the last 2 times I was shadowbanned. It's weird.

Awww why was it deleted?

I don't know. The mods I contacted said it was probably an error, and I appealed, but I don't know what will happen. The last times were different, it was just a shadowban, and the mods removed it when I asked.

Does anyone here know whether Gaw's claims about nodebb bugs causing bans are at all plausible? I don't get why they would ban me and then unban (twice), otherwise.

Hmmm weird, was looking forward to reading the responses today Smiley.

You can see some at https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:tDHr6JWy69MJ:https://hashtalk.org/topic/30346/new-offer-from-themage-andrew+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us and https://archive.today/Frm8h

Much less than all of what was posted, and my archive program isn't running anymore ...

He didn't accept it, that's for sure.

Cool thank you, I appreciate it Smiley.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:14:25 AM

The success of a cryptocurrency can't be tied to one specific business. What happens if GAW goes to bankruptcy tomorrow? Paycoin goes to zero, because Paycoin's is not a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, it's just GAW's currency.  So, Paycoiners don't understand cryptocurrencies. If they'd understand cryptocurrencies, they would understand a simple fact: cryptocurrencies aren't ready to the masses. Just go to read the Gavin Andresen's interview at Financial Times. We are still in the early days, like the early days of the internet.

Also, I have to agree with this article ( http://coinbrief.net/paycoin-succeeding-dangerous/ ). An eventual success (which is in my opinion, unlikely) would be really bad.
I highlighted what really spoke to me. It's just GAW's fictional currency they made up. They can double spend it, they can reverse transactions as we have seen. This is not a cryptocurrency. This is a bad acting made up currency that has convinced people through months of hardware reselling and false promises that it is an actual useful thing that it is not.
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:16:27 AM

I don't know why you don't get the point, why everybody else but you couldn't stand with what was happening, the scrubbing, the modifications, the deletions.  The fact that you are still there means you are condoning it, if you didn't you would have walked away.  This isn't a "disagreement" with your boss like nemesio seems to portray it but rather condoning actions that lead people to invests over their head.

I've seen you posts, you weren't one of the bullies I'll grant you that much but your actions lately speaks volume... you're the last one there while these aberrations are happening speaks volume.  You must be in desperate need for cash.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:23:24 AM

@blacklizard

Just gotta say when Eric from GAW came in, a few people took pot shots, he ate crow and we all had a pleasant conversation. Seems like You are incapable of doing that.

But hey, you're just paying bills.

It's not that you're just an asshole.

Here's a tip, don't come in like a raging douche and then call everyone a troll.

As long as you support a liar like Homero, you are in the wrong. Calling people greedy because the CEO of a company promises that if they give up months of mining revenue they will get 20$ per unit return for their efforts? Christ, that isn't greed. That's people trying to hit a return on their investment.

You know damn well that 20$ price was promised. You aren't dumb. There are more than enough screen grabs out there. You know damn well lies we're told and you're helping to cover it up.

I just have to wonder how fucking soulless and pathetic someone has to be to support the whole goddamn scam. And that is exactly what it is.

Ooh, I forgot, you have bills to pay. That totally justifies helping to defraud thousands of people.

Well put.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
kupan787

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:23:46 AM

I don't know why you don't get the point, why everybody else but you couldn't stand with what was happening, the scrubbing, the modifications, the deletions.  The fact that you are still there means you are condoning it, if you didn't you would have walked away.  This isn't a "disagreement" with your boss like nemesio seems to portray it but rather condoning actions that lead people to invests over their head.

I've seen you posts, you weren't one of the bullies I'll grant you that much but your actions lately speaks volume... you're the last one there while these aberrations are happening speaks volume.  You must be in desperate need for cash.

The thing is, he did walk away a one point (would need to go back 200-300 pages here), but he slithered back because "josh needed help during the transition" or some bullshit.

i think that alone speaks to his character.
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:25:30 AM

OK, so let's say One Million coins are put into escrow from users participating in the Paycoin Buyback program.
(I came up with a million because that number was floated around on HashTalk. If someone has a better estimate, fill me in please)

So Josh has 1,000,000 XPY in escrow, for each of which, he will be paying $20 at a rate of $100,000 per month, evenly spread out amongst participants, basically buying back 5000 coins per month. At this rate, it would take 200 Months to complete the buyback, or about 16 1/2 years. The more coins you have in escrow, the larger your monthly payout.

OK, So I admittedly suck at math, but If Josh pays $100,000 towards 1,000,000 XPY coins, this works out to 10¢ per month, per coin you deposited in escrow for the next 16 1/2+ years.

So lets say you put 50 XPY in escrow, you would get $5.00 a month. Se even if you scooped up some XPY at $2.00 per, you are looking at over 3 years before you even ROI.

How is this a good thing? Who believes GAW will even be around in 16 years, let alone Paycoin? We are talking about a company that has been around for not very long, with no proven track record, run by one of the most dishonest people I have ever seen on the internet. I know you HashTalk people lurk here, sit down & think about it for a minute, does this seem legit to you? Why are people jumping up and down over on HashTalk like "Yay! Thank you Josh for posting!" - Seriously?

To put a little perspective on this for you HashTalk lurkers, 16 years ago my dad was programming to correct the y2K bug while everyone was hoping the world didn't end when the year 2000 hit. DSL was the hottest thing & I had to use a modem to dial into Prodigy or AOL to use the internet. 16 years is a long ass time...
i asked the same question on ht and was told that the 100k was a minimum.  until joshieboy releases the fine print, we can only speculate. im sure he's creaming in his jean shorts now.

msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:27:14 AM

Another thing I was thinking about today with GAW. All of the Jesus loving and church buddy stuff.

It reminds me of Amway. I got suckered into that in college, and a lot of the head in the sand BS reminded me of that. When I asked hard questions I was quickly shushed, and then asked to leave (if you ever want to have some fun, ask an Amway tool what the rate of churn is).

I wonder if Garza was An Amway/quixtar shill.

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Pages: « 1 ... 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 [934] 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: