Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 01:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 [1308] 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377066 times)
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:07:40 PM

I thought I would log in one last time to zenminer. My 6 month cashtakers have returned and the XPY I pulled out yesterday and sold is now a negative XPY balance.

At the end of 91 days the cashtakers will have earned back only about half the negative balance (which is already sold)....I don't think it was supposed to work out this way lol. I made out early with 2x what I was due 90 days from now ? weird.....Mr Ganza's programmer sux.

edit: sorry, completely forgot about the 1 XPY per cashtaker- so early, yes. extra, sadly no.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:33:33 PM

For the 5 users that were given an invite, limited to $1,000 subsidized per day ($5,000 total per day)  the value of their daily dumps from the hyperstaking prime controllers increased in value by about $86,000 per day.  

Pretty good trade-off for GAW, but it won't scale to thousands of users, of course.  The invites will be few and far between, limited to only their biggest supporters.  And only sent out as necessary to pump the coin price when it starts dropping again.

day? they wish
its 1k per account total

this of course indicates that they will open it to from 5 users to like 50 users. still its NOTHING if they can pump the price with it
later on they will decrease xpy with some multiplier
eg. after 50 users you divide it by 5
inspirone1

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:36:45 PM

Products and prices seem to be pulled from Amazon.

It's a very odd selection. Can anyone find a pattern to it?

Take the first item on the PC page: https://coinstand.com/#/search/c/PCHardware

Apple MB323LL/A iMac 20-inch 2.4GHz 2GB Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB ram. $740
That model number is from early 2008: 
https://support.apple.com/kb/SP485?locale=en_US

It's a five year old computer. Maybe it's new in the box, but it's hardly the sort of thing you'd choose to emphasize.

The only place I can find Amazon selling that model (new) is
http://www.amazon.com/Apple-MB323LL-20-inch-2-4GHz-Aluminum/dp/B0019N889M
Only one third-party retailer is selling this through Apple, in new condition, and it's this one.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0019N889M/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

The price ($740) matches this retailer's listing, so this is probably where they got it. But if we click through to the retailer's listing ... it's not even a new computer even though they've listed it under "new." . It's "like new pristine condition." OS upgraded.

The point isn't that it's a used computer, but that the inventory is a bizarre collection of old computers, VHS tapes, what someone on HT aptly described as looking like a yard sale. There's got to be a pattern that would explain how their software selected this particular set of items.

All coinstands listing link back to amazon (look at inspect element) I am sure that this is just a pool off some amazon affiliate automation. All pictures and everything are hosted from amazon. If you look around and find unique items you can correlate it back to amazon only. But the price is discounted on coinstand by a set %. This is just to scammy.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
dave01

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:48:36 PM

Products and prices seem to be pulled from Amazon.

It's a very odd selection. Can anyone find a pattern to it?

Take the first item on the PC page: https://coinstand.com/#/search/c/PCHardware

Apple MB323LL/A iMac 20-inch 2.4GHz 2GB Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB ram. $740
That model number is from early 2008: 
https://support.apple.com/kb/SP485?locale=en_US

It's a five year old computer. Maybe it's new in the box, but it's hardly the sort of thing you'd choose to emphasize.

The only place I can find Amazon selling that model (new) is
http://www.amazon.com/Apple-MB323LL-20-inch-2-4GHz-Aluminum/dp/B0019N889M
Only one third-party retailer is selling this through Apple, in new condition, and it's this one.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0019N889M/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

The price ($740) matches this retailer's listing, so this is probably where they got it. But if we click through to the retailer's listing ... it's not even a new computer even though they've listed it under "new." . It's "like new pristine condition." OS upgraded.

The point isn't that it's a used computer, but that the inventory is a bizarre collection of old computers, VHS tapes, what someone on HT aptly described as looking like a yard sale. There's got to be a pattern that would explain how their software selected this particular set of items.

All coinstands listing link back to amazon (look at inspect element) I am sure that this is just a pool off some amazon affiliate automation. All pictures and everything are hosted from amazon. If you look around and find unique items you can correlate it back to amazon only. But the price is discounted on coinstand by a set %. This is just to scammy.

Could you see this a phase one, next phase full amazon mode, is that what you mean?
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:50:04 PM

For the 5 users that were given an invite, limited to $1,000 subsidized per day ($5,000 total per day)  the value of their daily dumps from the hyperstaking prime controllers increased in value by about $86,000 per day.  

Pretty good trade-off for GAW, but it won't scale to thousands of users, of course.  The invites will be few and far between, limited to only their biggest supporters.  And only sent out as necessary to pump the coin price when it starts dropping again.

day? they wish
its 1k per account total

this of course indicates that they will open it to from 5 users to like 50 users. still its NOTHING if they can pump the price with it

The info out there seems to be that it's $1K per user per day.  This isn't possible to verify at the current time, since things are "offline for maintenance" currently.  But even at $1k per day this is a nice money making scheme for "someone" dumping XPY and whoever gets the 10% from the affiliate fees.

If the products are actually coming from Amazon, I suspect that there is an issue with their TOS.  They don't like things like this...
adipurnama

Activity: 150

http://goo.gl/W11Kjy

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 06:58:58 PM

day? they wish
its 1k per account total

The info out there seems to be that it's $1K per user per day.  This isn't possible to verify at the current time, since things are "offline for maintenance" currently.  But even at $1k per day this is a nice money making scheme for "someone" dumping XPY and whoever gets the 10% from the affiliate fees.

If the products are actually coming from Amazon, I suspect that there is an issue with their TOS.  They don't like things like this...

they are the idiots who fooled by josh with fake stores

Tristan49

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:59:37 PM

I'm waiting until the day were Josh starts posting things like :

When XPY hits 2$, I will issue 200 new invites!

Or

If XPY gets to 2$ within the next week, I will release a new feature!
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:59:59 PM

the info from HT would say the following (i cant check if its true in reality):
GAWCEO and BITCOINBAR said it was 1k "at least temporary" per account so i thought that was the plan. of course it could be different knowing GAW  Grin
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:07:09 PM

day? they wish
its 1k per account total

As far as I can tell the only blanket prohibition on reselling from Amazon is for Prime members. The regular terms don't say you can't buy for other people. See http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=footer_cou/181-3168449-7186220?ie=UTF8&nodeId=508088

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
inspirone1

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:08:10 PM

This cannot be legit as far as a affiliation goes as they offering them below amazons pricing. All they are doing is using amazon to populate their website as why build a real one from scratch for a scam. Come on guy we all realize this is just another scam do we not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I bet anything amazon knows nothing about this and would have it shut down if they did.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
vObh0n]6W

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:11:01 PM

This cannot be legit as far as a affiliation goes as they offering them below amazons pricing. All they are doing is using amazon to populate their website as why build a real one from scratch for a scam. Come on guy we all realize this is just another scam do we not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I bet anything amazon knows nothing about this and would have it shut down if they did.

Is there anything there that violate any of amazon's terms? Perhaps the pulling of images from amazon, but I'm not sure if that's explicitly prohibited. In particular, whether linking to images counts as use of "Amazon Software".

inspirone1

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:19:40 PM

Is there anything there that violate any of amazon's terms? Perhaps the pulling of images from amazon, but I'm not sure if that's explicitly prohibited. In particular, whether linking to images counts as use of "Amazon Software".

There is nothing right about any of it and what tos/toa they are breaking depend on if they are affiliated or not. If they affiliated they are allowed to link as such but they cannot handle the money themselves and they cannot offer them for less than asking price. If they are not affiliated they are stealing the pics descriptions and hosting/bandwidth.
 Just plain dirty business and nothing legit about it.

racebyu

Activity: 346
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:20:29 PM

Just noticed some big red bars on Cryptsy now, price has dropped down, any Cashtakes come due late tonight?

Actually taking a hard turn south right now, about 16k xpy.
vObh0n]6W

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:22:35 PM

There is nothing right about any of it and what tos/toa they are breaking depend on if they are affiliated or not. If they affiliated they are allowed to link as such but they cannot handle the money themselves and they cannot offer them for less than asking price. If they are not affiliated they are stealing the pics descriptions and hosting/bandwidth.

Let's assume they aren't affiliated.

Which part of the terms say that you can't link to pics directly and copy the descriptions?

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 8996

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 07:23:11 PM

Come on, again?

Read the affiliate program's TOS, and product advertising API's TOS. Purchase must be done by the end user on Amazon website, period.

If they are doing something different it violates the terms of one or both of these programs.

Yes, you can resell Amazon products, but not this way.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 07:24:42 PM

Which part of the terms say that you can't link to pics directly and copy the descriptions?

Please stop.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0&nodeId=508088

And we're still waiting for your analysis of GAW's e-mails.
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:25:33 PM

wtf? lets say GAW has no history of anything. and they do that
thats you getting fucked by a 4x4 pole

YES FREE SERVICE OF PICS RIGHT HERE PEOPLE
vObh0n]6W

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:27:48 PM

Come on, again?

Read the affiliate program's TOS, and product advertising API's TOS. Purchase must be done by the end user on Amazon website, period.

If they are doing something different it violates the terms of one or both of these programs.

Yes, you can resell Amazon products, but not this way.

You don't have to join one of those programs, though. If they aren't an affiliate, what parts of the terms is being violated?

Please stop.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0&nodeId=508088

Notice I linked to that above. Which part of it prohibits linking to images, or reselling items? Linking to a long document and claiming it says something isn't helpful. Excerpt the parts you think support your claim.

inspirone1

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:32:31 PM

Read up on copyright and dmca and that covers the use of pics and inline linking.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 07:34:02 PM

Notice I linked to that above. Which part of it prohibits linking to images, or reselling items? Linking to a long document and claiming it says something isn't helpful. Excerpt the parts you think support your claim.

Read "LICENSE AND ACCESS" and the rest of it too. Is there a particular reason why you adopted Vlad's strategy of posting without reading? Is there a particular reason why you expect me to do your homework?
Pages: « 1 ... 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 [1308] 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: