Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:10:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 [1345] 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376904 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:26:39 AM

Is it happening?
I feel like its happening.

Since Josh & Co read this forum religiously, I think they would likely fight back and bash through any Sell wall put in place to cap the price. A little more paranoia in their minds with the suggestion that this might be done can't be a bad thing though.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:28:20 AM

Let's see what happens if we can reach this milestone...  Shocked  Wink

Scott-

nachoig

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:34:18 AM

Just a coincidence? In less than 3 hours the Paycoin supply gained more 300k coins...
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/#@inflation

Let's see what happens if we can reach this milestone...  Shocked  Wink

Scott-

Oh fucking sucker!!!!
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:34:51 AM

A new comment on GAW from badbitcoin:
http://www.badbitcoin.org/gaw.htm
Our position regarding GAW and Paycoin. These unsupported "indisputable facts" versus the reality.

There has been a very vocal campaign against the previously highly regarded supplier, GAW Miners, and going even further targeting their CEO Josh Garza, and has also questioned our position on these matters. In response to this, I am issuing the following unambiguous statement.

We do not share the opinion that this operation,or Mr Garza are intending to defraud, or have defrauded any investor in Hashlets, Hashstakers, Paycoin XPY, or any other product or service supplied by GAW or it's companies. We are not associated with these companies beyond personal & private holdings of Hashstakers, Zen Hashlets and XPY Paycoin, and are not paid by these companies.
They are accused of reneging on contracts, there is no evidence of this. Reneging on promises. There were never price promises, beyond individual expectation of market value, and the anticipated $20 floor, a concept since reformed into the honours program, which whilst indefinitely delayed, pending the resolving of legal issues, is still very much active. Some proposed features have been shelved, delayed, or abandoned due to direct effects of the current hate campaign, and other features have since been proposed, some are better.
Leaked emails, widely circulated, have been obtained illegally and are legally confidential. They must be disregarded due to their origin being from a hacked external, and uncredited anonymous source. The hacking of privileged company resources also indicates that the hacker may easily have fabricated these emails using hijacked services, or had physical access to those resources.

Neither GAW, Zencloud or any other GAW operation, has at this time, directly or indirectly defrauded anybody regarding the conversion to hashstakers and XPY. This was always a choice, freely chosen by the individual.
The campaign against GAW is a phenomenon that is unprecedented, and has become almost a cult. The vehemence of these detractors - the majority of whom are non investors - has had a visible effect on trust and wider adoption of this XPY. This campaign was fuelled by a core few individuals, would be members of a kind of informal 'old guard' of Crypto. It is an indefensible action.
We cannot accept any of these third party, sometimes absurd allegations as hard evidence, neither can anybody else who does not have unrestricted access to confidential original company accounts, minutes of meetings and internal and external correspondence. Therefore, were we to conclude that there was a scam going on, it would be pure conjecture, and that is morally and professionally irresponsible, and would leave us fairly justly liable, to prosecution for libellous actions. The majority of the supposed evidence so far,  has no covenance and in some cases is even unknown of by the correspondents. Being unverifiable non original data, it is simply not worthy of consideration for any practical purpose.
GAW are also a registered company, with a strong track record. We have no desire to participate in any clearly orchestrated campaign against a hard working company.

Where we list other registered companies, it is always after confirming beyond doubt, that the company is using faked covenance, or is non-existent. We aren't here to investigate legal entities, already subject to outside audit.

I will finish by saying that personally, I am pretty adept at spotting a fraud. I do not believe that any deliberate attempt is being made to defraud anybody by Josh Garza. I do believe that the real damage being done to investors is due to this core group of 'haters' who resent this innovation and this rightly perceived threat to their own interests, and as such are prepared to originate and fuel this disinformation, not excluding illegally obtaining discreditable and confidential correspondence.

This is not intended as investment advice.

Ultimately, there will be a definitive outcome to this ongoing debacle. We'd like to come out of it with our integrity intact as well.

ViK. Editor & Project Lead. March 24th 2015

So bizarre.
nachoig

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:40:59 AM

Our position regarding GAW and Paycoin. These unsupported "indisputable facts" versus the reality.

There has been a very vocal campaign against the previously highly regarded supplier, GAW Miners, and going even further targeting their CEO Josh Garza, and has also questioned our position on these matters. In response to this, I am issuing the following unambiguous statement.

We do not share the opinion that this operation,or Mr Garza are intending to defraud, or have defrauded any investor in Hashlets, Hashstakers, Paycoin XPY, or any other product or service supplied by GAW or it's companies. We are not associated with these companies beyond personal & private holdings of Hashstakers, Zen Hashlets and XPY Paycoin, and are not paid by these companies.
They are accused of reneging on contracts, there is no evidence of this. Reneging on promises. There were never price promises, beyond individual expectation of market value, and the anticipated $20 floor, a concept since reformed into the honours program, which whilst indefinitely delayed, pending the resolving of legal issues, is still very much active. Some proposed features have been shelved, delayed, or abandoned due to direct effects of the current hate campaign, and other features have since been proposed, some are better.
Leaked emails, widely circulated, have been obtained illegally and are legally confidential. They must be disregarded due to their origin being from a hacked external, and uncredited anonymous source. The hacking of privileged company resources also indicates that the hacker may easily have fabricated these emails using hijacked services, or had physical access to those resources.

Neither GAW, Zencloud or any other GAW operation, has at this time, directly or indirectly defrauded anybody regarding the conversion to hashstakers and XPY. This was always a choice, freely chosen by the individual.
The campaign against GAW is a phenomenon that is unprecedented, and has become almost a cult. The vehemence of these detractors - the majority of whom are non investors - has had a visible effect on trust and wider adoption of this XPY. This campaign was fuelled by a core few individuals, would be members of a kind of informal 'old guard' of Crypto. It is an indefensible action.
We cannot accept any of these third party, sometimes absurd allegations as hard evidence, neither can anybody else who does not have unrestricted access to confidential original company accounts, minutes of meetings and internal and external correspondence. Therefore, were we to conclude that there was a scam going on, it would be pure conjecture, and that is morally and professionally irresponsible, and would leave us fairly justly liable, to prosecution for libellous actions. The majority of the supposed evidence so far,  has no covenance and in some cases is even unknown of by the correspondents. Being unverifiable non original data, it is simply not worthy of consideration for any practical purpose.
GAW are also a registered company, with a strong track record. We have no desire to participate in any clearly orchestrated campaign against a hard working company.

Where we list other registered companies, it is always after confirming beyond doubt, that the company is using faked covenance, or is non-existent. We aren't here to investigate legal entities, already subject to outside audit.

I will finish by saying that personally, I am pretty adept at spotting a fraud. I do not believe that any deliberate attempt is being made to defraud anybody by Josh Garza. I do believe that the real damage being done to investors is due to this core group of 'haters' who resent this innovation and this rightly perceived threat to their own interests, and as such are prepared to originate and fuel this disinformation, not excluding illegally obtaining discreditable and confidential correspondence.

Ultimately, there will be a definitive outcome to this ongoing debacle. We'd like to come out of it with our integrity intact as well.

So bizarre.

Fuck, How a anti-scam website turns to be a scam.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:43:35 AM

Just a coincidence? In less than 3 hours the Paycoin supply gained more 300k coins...
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/#@inflation

Let's see what happens if we can reach this milestone...  Shocked  Wink

Scott-

Oh fucking sucker!!!!

WOW! Good catch. The chicanery and outright fraud that is going on with all of this just never ceases to amaze. I am sure a good quantity of those new XPY are currently doing the Scam Shuffle, bouncing back and forth between addresses with amounts being siphoned off and sent to exchanges, because , you know, the Blockchain can't be traced.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
paulh691

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:43:54 AM

GAW can easily fix this by proving existence of their "$100 million CAF fund" and that the whole thing wasn't based on fraud.
Simple.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:44:55 AM

GAW can easily fix this by proving existence of their "$100 million CAF fund" and that the whole thing wasn't based on fraud.
Simple.

Now that is funny right there.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:53:37 AM

So bizarre.

Fuck, How a anti-scam website turns to be a scam.

For over 6 months, I have been waiting for Garza to take me to court and debate the "facts" under oath. Before this obvious SCAM SUPPORTER shoots his mouth off, maybe he should review the clear actions (and not the idle talk) of the poor lost-soul he is so passionately defending.

I guess some people just can't handle the truth or they are simply incapable of being competent enough to do what they claim.

Scott-
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:12:36 AM

Well, if you're going to set yourself up for all fall, may as well make it an epic one...

*grabs popcorn
deep.throat

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:18:39 AM

Is it happening?

My heart is atwitter with anticipation.
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:20:40 AM

Release the kraken?
sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:54:15 AM

Release the kraken?

You think it couldn't get any worse but coming to this thread just never stops surprising me.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:55:46 AM

So bizarre.

When Garza gets locked up in prison for fraud, GAW & co disappears, and xpy crashes down to fractions of a penny, this guy will still be blaming the "Fudsters" for causing this scam to fail.

I wouldn't even be surprised if he labelled reddit/bitcointalk/the entire crypto community as scammers for "hating" GAW to death.
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:15:41 AM

There were never price promises, beyond individual expectation of market value, and the anticipated $20 floor, a concept since reformed into the honours program, which whilst indefinitely delayed, pending the resolving of legal issues, is still very much active.

I know this evidence has been posted over and over again, but it seems like some people still can't see it.

https://archive.today/W3OTH

That's a specific price promise beyond an expectation of market value.
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:31:23 AM

https://archive.today/W3OTH

That's a specific price promise beyond an expectation of market value.

Reality is irrelevant to Badbitcoin and the hashtards.  They are much more comfortable in their delusion.  That Garza post full of broken promises is just one single forum post out of countless others where lies were told, fake promises made in order to pump up the price and they fall for it every single time.

Fucktards, the lot of them.  I pity their families who will no doubt have to pick up the financial pieces.
popejubs

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:08:35 AM

So bizarre.

Someone's probably sniffing under their skirts about those emails. Get the popcorn ready.
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:14:53 AM

I wonder how much BTC it would actually take to buy and dump at a lower price to finally put this poopcoin out of its misery... I am feeling rather philanthropic today...

Scott-

It would take about 20 BTC I would estimate to do something like that where you'd put buy orders for them to sell into and then immediately dump at a loss but then you'd also be spending a fair amount of BTC.
Well, sometimes, it's not about the $$ or BTC... it's about doing what needs to be done.

Scott-

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 03:29:34 AM

Is it happening?

Since Josh & Co read this forum religiously, I think they would likely fight back and bash through any Sell wall put in place to cap the price. A little more paranoia in their minds with the suggestion that this might be done can't be a bad thing though.

Double bluff. Or triple, I'm losing count already. Anyway, good stuff.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 03:51:13 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2015, 04:16:34 AM by suchmoon

So bizarre.

"I"? "We"? Which is it?  Roll Eyes

It's funny how he (or "they") got infected with the same stupid idea that it's somehow possible to "talk" himself (themselves) out of this mess. MrGAWCEO tried it with the Paybase blog, which seems to be abandoned now. This buffoon is now also trying to assert "integrity" by putting a statement on his (their) site.

Here is my statement on the position regarding Badbitcoin: that's not how integrity works, ViK. Stop hanging out in that shithole of a forum. Stop acting like a capricious teenager on Twitter. Maybe that could stop your integrity from disintegrating completely although to be honest it's probably too late, so please fade into irrelevance ASAP. Thank you.
Pages: « 1 ... 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 [1345] 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: