Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:42:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 [1364] 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376927 times)
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:47:13 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2015, 10:01:14 AM by 5ick3uffalo

it is still a bit confusing to me what altcoin should i buy for saving - paycoin or paycon? from what i've read paycoin is a scam and paycon is legit coin right? and i should buy paycon if i want to hold and sell later for profit? what is the easiest way to get it  Huh

Yup PayCon is the legit one.

Easiest way to get to CON buy some CON and stake for more CON. So this way, even when the price drops is ok because you have much much more CON later

PayCon marketcap is only a few thousand $ ,throwing some hundered $ into PayCON seems not like a bad investment with all those features coming up Smiley

I not invested much and own like 2% of total coins

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:49:27 AM

Well, now that I see the entire post from CoinFire it is obvious that he meant that Paycoin and GAW are completely clean and legitimate in every way, and that Paycoin will be striding happily alongside of Bitcoin in the future. Paycoin will be a shining example of how to do a Crypto currency "right" and Homero will likely receive the President's Innovation Medal for his brilliant work to make this masterpiece come to fruition and revolutionize the industry. They will be equals (Paycoin eventually pulling ahead of that dinosaur Bitcoin) , the dynamic Duo of Crypto, just like the imbeciles on HT are claiming.  Roll Eyes

Edit to add for those whose sarcasm detector is broken: /S

It makes me so sick to think the Republicans might get voted back in in 2016. Their first candidate out of the gates, Ted Cruz, is probably invested in XPY and posting as a shill on HT.  That's about his speed.

Makes no difference who is president,the corporations & their lobbyists control our government.The president is just a puppet................

Corporations are "people" too now & can legally donate any amount to anyone's "campaign fund",of course that means a few "favors" are "owed",but it's just business right Huh  Roll Eyes

Can't wait to get my retirement fund full,Costa Rica (or some other central/south american country) here I come!!!!!!!!!!!  Cool

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:14:09 AM

Man, people waste so much time on this PayCoin shit (I'm including myself in this as well)

Just need to get Josh in court and everything out in the open so we can end this bullshit and people can spend their time working on Coins that can actually provide innovation and reward for holding/investing.

You have created an entire parody coin in response to paycoin which you advertise daily. So your statement above is very ironic.

I didn't create the parody, muddafudda did but I thought it was ironic and a great marketing strategy since there is so much activity around the PayCoin. It could have gone either way, they could have done it well (which was fairly unlikely given the way it was set up and the track record) and then it's a direct competition, or it goes horribly badly and the detractors (which see through these things) help us build something better. To advertise everywhere helps everyone that owns any PayCon since I would only sell what I have if absolutely necessary so it would only be the holders that could sell, which are all Bitcointalk people and everyone who owns some bought their Coins or possibly still have them through mining.

it is still a bit confusing to me what altcoin should i buy for saving - paycoin or paycon? from what i've read paycoin is a scam and paycon is legit coin right? and i should buy paycon if i want to hold and sell later for profit? what is the easiest way to get it  Huh

If you would like to buy some PayCon, I can sell you some at a reasonable price, send me a message of how much you want to buy and for how much and we can make the trade through C-Cex (or you can just put up a buy order and I can sell you some), or we can use escrow if you want a flat rate but C-Cex likes volume because it helps them make money too. I would sell you up to 50k @ 350 Satoshis which would be a little over 1% for a total of 0.15 BTC and you would likely be able to make profit even over the short term. I do buy Coins myself on a fairly regular basis/support the market, and work on development/marketing on a daily basis as well. Of course PayCon is also completely decentralized so it also needs help from the people that own the Coin but preferably things that cost nothing to do, if you need help understanding how things work, you can also leave a message in the thread and I can help you with any problems or concerns you may have.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:32:22 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2015, 11:18:26 AM by kken01

about the PC's, yes theres 50 of them but GAW owns 35 of them while Matlack owns 15
paycoin was a great way to launder & hide money

edit:
here lies the main problem. they think the world is against paycoin (to affect price). it makes no sense

theres some cool twisted logic they use now thanks to MrConCoins. more agencies that look at GAW makes them more trusted as a investment.
if you could choose a company thats under investigation by 5 agencies or one with none. which would you choose? MrConCoins goes with the first one. why? because hes a crook too and gov interference somehow creates legitimacy  Huh
rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:30:25 AM

Anything is better than Kenyan-in-Chief. May as well put the Canadian in and keep the streak of non-USA born citizens in the White House Smiley

Ridiculous comment. I suppose you also think he is a Muslim who supports Al Qaeda too??  Wean yourself off Fox News and the drudge report and you may sound less like an idiot when discussing politics.

Did Obama sweep to power on a ton of false promises which were never fulfilled? Yes

Has he been a pretty inept and toothless president? Yes  (But he's good at public speaking)

Is he a Muslim who was born in Kenya?  No fucking way and anybody who believes that is a moron.
magaman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:39:24 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2015, 01:30:29 PM by magaman

Showtime! Any predictions on the sham feature to be presented to counter the dumpage that will occur when people get their XPY from Cashtakers? Assuming of course, that they actually will this time. Paycoin Spaceship unveiling? XPY Submarine Habitat project for beleibers, a hybrid of SeaLab 2020 &  Scientology?  They could call the project "PaySea Org". If they stay in international waters, the GAW/ Team Paycoin perps could run this scam indefinitely....

https://i.imgur.com/fKXl7IA.jpg
https://hashtalk.org/topic/35075/the-calm-before-the-storm/3
Archive: https://archive.today/il9Ka

Rumor is they are going to buy a bridge and the only way to get across it is to pay a toll in XPY....
m3

Activity: 460

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 11:56:45 AM

Showtime! Any predictions on the sham feature to be presented to counter the dumpage that will occur when people get their XPY from Cashtakers? Assuming of course, that they actually will this time. Paycoin Spaceship unveiling? XPY Submarine Habitat project for beleibers, a hybrid of SeaLab 2020 &  Scientology?  They could call the project "PaySea Org". If they stay in international waters, the GAW/ Team Paycoin perps could run this scam indefinitely....

Rumor is they are going to buy a bridge and the only way to get across it is to pay a tool in XPY....

bridge to an xpy island where your peecoins are worth $20

subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:05:24 PM

Well, now that I see the entire post from CoinFire it is obvious that he meant that Paycoin and GAW are completely clean and legitimate in every way, and that Paycoin will be striding happily alongside of Bitcoin in the future. Paycoin will be a shining example of how to do a Crypto currency "right" and Homero will likely receive the President's Innovation Medal for his brilliant work to make this masterpiece come to fruition and revolutionize the industry. They will be equals (Paycoin eventually pulling ahead of that dinosaur Bitcoin) , the dynamic Duo of Crypto, just like the imbeciles on HT are claiming.  Roll Eyes

Edit to add for those whose sarcasm detector is broken: /S

It makes me so sick to think the Republicans might get voted back in in 2016. Their first candidate out of the gates, Ted Cruz, is probably invested in XPY and posting as a shill on HT.  That's about his speed.
dont you know that politics, GAWD and poopcoin are not destined to be mixed.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:34:07 PM

Anything is better than Kenyan-in-Chief. May as well put the Canadian in and keep the streak of non-USA born citizens in the White House Smiley

Ridiculous comment. I suppose you also think he is a Muslim who supports Al Qaeda too??  Wean yourself off Fox News and the drudge report and you may sound less like an idiot when discussing politics.

Did Obama sweep to power on a ton of false promises which were never fulfilled? Yes

Has he been a pretty inept and toothless president? Yes  (But he's good at public speaking)

Is he a Muslim who was born in Kenya?  No fucking way and anybody who believes that is a moron.

His own book from the early days, penned by his literary agent, states it. Of course when he became President they claimed they made a mistake. How convenient.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-literary-agent-obama-born-in-kenya/

Now a Mexican-Canadian will be sitting in the White House Smiley but I suppose that you will deny that Cruz was born in Canada too.

Oh and don't forget his Kenyan brother who still lives there. https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Obama%27s+half+brother

Now shut up and stick to XPY.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
inspirone1

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:37:35 PM

Rumor is they are going to buy a bridge and the only way to get across it is to pay a tool in XPY....

^^^^^  Cheesy We need a upvote button like Hashtalk!!!

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:53:00 PM

Paying a toll is actually the correct term, but in this case I think paying a tool is more accurate. Cheesy

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:00:57 PM

Upvote  Grin
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:05:37 PM

Paying a toll is actually the correct term, but in this case I think paying a tool is more accurate. Cheesy

I wonder how long until they catch on that the halted withdrawals are deliberate to stop people dumping just in time for them to "realease their grand update" which will be some wordpress site and wrile them all up so they start buying. I remember someone posting a few hundred pages back about Joshes tactic to keep people holding on. He posted way before PayCoin on some forums, might be good to do some digging and bring the post back up.

Still waiting on those TXid's and amounts of the "hacked" PayCoins....
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:13:44 PM

His own book from the early days, penned by his literary agent, states it. Of course when he became President they claimed they made a mistake. How convenient.

Now a Mexican-Canadian will be sitting in the White House Smiley but I suppose that you will deny that Cruz was born in Canada too.

Oh and don't forget his Kenyan brother who still lives there. https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Obama%27s+half+brother

It's a real shame a good ole white boy republican wasn't elected by the supreme court.
please post this crap over at freerepublic ... racist much ?
I don't even put ikeboy on ignore, but here you go.....

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:20:03 PM

Are you guys talking about Barry Soetoro  Grin

Just to stay on topic I predict the XPY space program will launch soon.  Its expected to reach the moon where it will deploy several prime controllers on the moon which will then establish a link back to the hive through Hybrid Flex technology the first ever of its kind.  They will then be out of the jurisdiction of the US fed and Paycoin value will soar and the fudders will have sad faces.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:26:16 PM

Curious the 'cards" people pull out when confronted with facts they don't care to accept.  The "racism" card when it involves the current occupant of the Whitehouse, or in the case of XPY, the "trolls and fudders" and "the BCTalk haters" cards.  Facts are facts, paying selective attention to them - like the HT posters do regarding HJG and GAW - is what this entire thread is really all about.
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:46:43 PM

This is a clear cut example of the utter incompetence that surrounds the farcical toy called paycoin. Note how the buffoon addresses in the most strenuous fashion everything that is not in the coinfire article. This is sheer incompetence, a lazy slovenly lack of reading comprehension. One of a million reasons not to do business with these types of imprecise dullards who all appear to be on a completely different wavelength from the norm.

It is just plain buffoonery at its finest.  Roll Eyes

https://archive.today/Fcqqd#selection-1415.0-1511.58

This is really simple.

HueyHuey   Administrator, PayCoin Talk Founder 

I never assumed I would need to address such ridiculous accusations of an article that doesn't provide a single verified source or piece of evidence to support their claims.

Simply put. I have not been contacted by any federal or state agency of any kind. I have not been served a subpoena. And I was not and have still not been contacted by coinfire.

I did not purchase 15 prime controllers. Period.

I have never participated in money laundering of any kind.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing in the above is even touched on remotely in the coinfire article.

http://coinfire.io/2015/03/25/paycoin-foundation-adam-matlack-under-us-investigation/

This continual inability to grasp and comprehend the simplest of things is the single reason this mess has taken place in the first instance. No different than talking to a pile of rocks.

Idiot.
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:53:27 PM

To be fair, if Coinfire's doing an article titled "...Adam Matlack Under US Investigation," they should at least call the guy in the article title for a comment.

Of course, they might have done that, and Matlack might be a liar. But if Matlack's telling the truth, that speaks to unprofessional and incomplete journalism.

He also addresses something in the article when he says, "I did not purchase 15 prime controllers. Period. " It's nice to finally get his statement on that.

I don't know where he got the stuff about being contacted by a federal agency or being served a subpoena, though. It's either poor reading comprehension or straw man argumentation.
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:58:49 PM

You also don't seem to understand. It is a search warrant for Google's servers for the email accounts of Homero and Matlack. That is all. They don't need to ask this Matlack character's permission nor do they need to alert him. Why should or would coinfire contact him for a comment about a search warrant for his email account on Google's servers?
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:00:24 PM

Can anyone spot a pattern in the XPY chart? Roll Eyes Its PumpDay, known to some as Friday.

Hard to believe this current "political discussion" erupted when I simply used the "P Word" a single time with no specific political connotation whatsoever. Equally hard to believe is that many people are still stuck in the Left/Right Paradigm trance. It is just a control mechanism fabricated by the Power Elite to keep people divided and fighting each other, while at the same time making them believe that they are part of the political system. It is all just a show put on exactly the same way as a WWF match. You can argue about who is going to win and even bet on it if you are so inclined. But the people putting on the show are the only winners, and the two guys in the ring ride away in the same limo with the promoter who hand selected both of them and instructed them on how to make the match play out, tinkling glasses and laughing about how they fooled the crowd after the match. Probably catch some flak over that statement I guess, but whatever. Another simple game the Powers That Be play with society is the God/No God Paradigm. Both sides are based on Belief that they know the answer. If you are engaged in something that requires Belief, you are most likely being played by someone.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Pages: « 1 ... 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 [1364] 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: