Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:04:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 [1368] 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376932 times)
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:14:12 PM

suchmoon thats priceless  Grin so the implication is that paycoin will never get features!  Cool

ikeboy thats wicked. from that quote i opened this part about Suppressive Persons
The Church's official glossary defines a suppressive person as being:

a person who possesses a distinct set of characteristics and mental attitudes that cause him to suppress other people in his vicinity. This is the person whose behavior is calculated to be disastrous. Also called antisocial personality.[8]

The Church regards these "antisocial personalities" as being those "who possess characteristics and mental attitudes that cause them to violently oppose any betterment activity or group,"[9] This concern with "groups" continues in the official Scientology Handbook, which states the corollary: "The antisocial personality supports only destructive groups."[10]

that sounds about 100% what GAW and its supporters have painted bct/cf/reddit/gh/etc as. MrConCoins specially talks all day every day about these destructive groups  Grin

Yes, but they're all chicken to do anything real. The worst so far was a death threat on coinfire's blog once. DDOS, hacks, if you know what you're doing don't carry too much risk. Gaw is several levels away from Scientology tactics.

Oh, and the Church was very well funded.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
popejubs

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:17:30 PM

http://news.paybase.com/following-a-delay-in-withdrawals-on-paybase-enhanced-security-measures-account-for-all-funds/

Following a Delay in Withdrawals on PayBase Enhanced Security Measures Account for All Funds
Bloomfield, CT – After limited access during the course of the past nine plus days, users of PayBase and ZenCloud have resumed in the ability to withdraw funds from their online wallet accounts. The delay happened as a result of enhanced security measures employed by GAW Miners, the company that owns the PayCoin wallet services. The security measures taken are a part of an enhanced practice that has ensured the security of customer funds to the extent that no funds have ever been compromised. While the delay in withdrawals certainly caused some anxiety among PayBase customers, the delay versus a loss of funds was greatly appreciated.

Heightened security was implemented as a result of many of GAW Miners’ Hashstakers expiring, leading to a release of thousands of PayCoins and an overwhelming amount of activity. The enhanced level of security ensured proper funds were being directed to the rightful PayCoin owners’ ZenCloud account and the accounting of all funds.

“It’s no secret we’ve been hacked from outside sources, but these nefarious efforts have never resulted in customer funds being compromised, ever,” said H. Josh Garza, CEO of GAW Miners, the company that operates PayBase and ZenCloud. “Because of the ongoing attempts to undermine our systems, we’ve employed very rigorous levels of security that some just don’t like, but in the end are appreciated as we’ve never lost customers’ funds. However, we’ve learned that there will always be critics.”

The theft of cryptocurrencies has been pervasive in a category that can best be likened to the wild west of the financial sector, where integrity and honor are seemingly at a loss. The much-publicized Bitcoin theft in February 2014 is a case in point as cryptocurrencies, as secure as they may be are for all intents and purposes, a bearer instruments.

“Just recieved my missing bitcoin Deposit, thanks Paybase team, just please next time be quicker ☺ ) but still KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.” Said Archibullo, a blogger on the Hashtalk blogsite in response to the company’s effort.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:20:04 PM

thats true. which is good. once it escalates to that level it usually snow balls out of control. most people that drink the koolaid over there still retain most of their common intelligence, they just loose critical thinking ability about broken promises / lies due to past good performance

im sure Mr Gonzo will try this defense when he goes to trial
The sovereign citizen movement is a loose grouping of American litigants, commentators, tax protesters and financial-scheme promoters. Self-described sovereign citizens take the position that they are answerable only to their particular interpretation of the common law and are not subject to any statutes or proceedings at the federal, state or municipal levels or that they do not recognize U.S. currency and that they are "free of any legal constraints"
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:21:14 PM

WTF? Just yesterday they were claiming that funds were stolen and would be replaced. And now they say that funds were NOT stolen. Well, which one is a lie? It is like they have a drunken monkey clacking away at the keys over there posting random shit.

P.S: I suspect the decision was made to change the story because the blockchain would bust their scamming asses and reveal that there never was a theft, just as many(myself included) were saying all along.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
vObh0n]6W

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:21:56 PM

http://news.paybase.com/following-a-delay-in-withdrawals-on-paybase-enhanced-security-measures-account-for-all-funds/

snip

The theft of cryptocurrencies has been pervasive in a category that can best be likened to the wild west of the financial sector, where integrity and honor are seemingly at a loss. The much-publicized Bitcoin theft in February 2014 is a case in point as cryptocurrencies, as secure as they may be are for all intents and purposes, a bearer instruments.

Can't parse that last sentence. What is "a bearer instruments?" Does that mean Josh is writing these again? The rest seems too sophisticated for him.

Also, why was it on news and not blog? Does that mean this is going to be an article somewhere like the other items there?

GAW_DUMP_ANALYSIS

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:22:25 PM

Screen recording of gawminers.com redirecting to coinstand.com

http://youtu.be/uxYispIk2vY
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8924

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 07:23:15 PM

Following a Delay in Withdrawals on PayBase Enhanced Security Measures Account for All Funds
Bloomfield, CT – After limited access during the course of the past nine plus days, users of PayBase and ZenCloud have resumed in the ability to withdraw funds from their online wallet accounts. The delay happened as a result of enhanced security measures employed by GAW Miners, the company that owns the PayCoin wallet services. The security measures taken are a part of an enhanced practice that has ensured the security of customer funds to the extent that no funds have ever been compromised. While the delay in withdrawals certainly caused some anxiety among PayBase customers, the delay versus a loss of funds was greatly appreciated.

Heightened security was implemented as a result of many of GAW Miners’ Hashstakers expiring, leading to a release of thousands of PayCoins and an overwhelming amount of activity. The enhanced level of security ensured proper funds were being directed to the rightful PayCoin owners’ ZenCloud account and the accounting of all funds.

“It’s no secret we’ve been hacked from outside sources, but these nefarious efforts have never resulted in customer funds being compromised, ever,” said H. Josh Garza, CEO of GAW Miners, the company that operates PayBase and ZenCloud. “Because of the ongoing attempts to undermine our systems, we’ve employed very rigorous levels of security that some just don’t like, but in the end are appreciated as we’ve never lost customers’ funds. However, we’ve learned that there will always be critics.”

“Just recieved my missing bitcoin Deposit, thanks Paybase team, just please next time be quicker ☺ ) but still KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.” Said Archibullo, a blogger on the Hashtalk blogsite in response to the company’s effort.

Which is all a load of BS of course. Withdrawals from ZenCloud worked when HashStakers expired. Withdrawals from Paybase were halted before HashStakers expired. Smoke and mirrors. I love the Mt.Gox reference though.

"a blogger on the Hashtalk blogsite" - WTF is that?
vObh0n]6W

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:23:20 PM

WTF? Just yesterday they were claiming that funds were stolen and would be replaced. And now they say that funds were NOT stolen. Well, which one is a lie? It is like they have a drunken monkey clacking away at the keys over there.

I think they're saying that Paybase hasn't lost funds, and the one that was hacked was Paycoin.com, which "officially" isn't in their control anymore.

SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:24:40 PM

WTF? Just yesterday they were claiming that funds were stolen and would be replaced. And now they say that funds were NOT stolen. Well, which one is a lie? It is like they have a drunken monkey clacking away at the keys over there posting random shit.

P.S: I suspect the decision was made to change the story because the blockchain would bust their scamming asses and reveal that there never was a theft, just as many(myself included) were saying all along.

the hack was to the team-paycoin-controller paycoin.com . paybase, gaw-controleld, was not hacked...of course, that's according to what they say.
SDRebel

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:24:58 PM

WTF? Just yesterday they were claiming that funds were stolen and would be replaced. And now they say that funds were NOT stolen. Well, which one is a lie? It is like they have a drunken monkey clacking away at the keys over there.

I think they're saying that Paybase hasn't lost funds, and the one that was hacked was Paycoin.com, which "officially" isn't in their control anymore.
damn, you beat me to it
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:25:02 PM

dont worry, its intentional Wink

but theres no link of course between GAW, Gonzo or Constand  Cool the gift letter was inserted by TheMage by hacking youtube.com and the img upload services  Grin
vObh0n]6W

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:26:08 PM

While this is important, it isn't quite

Proof that GAWMiners owns/operates Coinstand.com

I can redirect a website to Google.com, that doesn't mean I own it.

That said, at this point it's pretty clear GAW does have an extremely close connection to coinstand, if not owning and setting it up directly.

rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:37:50 PM

Illegal or not, this behavior by people who are supposedly in charge of Millions of $ of peoples holdings in Paycoin is absolutely effing ridiculous. This really is like Scientology type cult behavior.

Talking about Scientology, I am looking forward to the HBO documentary, Going Clear : scientology and the prison of belief. It airs in two days.  Scientology is a stain which needs to be removed ASAP.
SDRebel

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:38:17 PM

almost sure gawminers will file for BK protection sooner or later and that's why he doesn't want to associate anything of the new with the old that has unpaid electric bills, PR bills, etc, etc, etc

from the leaked emails, we all know Homero has his hands deep in coinstand
Paul Revere

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:45:23 PM

Seems many people do not agree that Paybase/Zen are working:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/35110/withdraw-xpy-deposit-btc-works-now-verified-by-me-right-now/19
Archive: https://archive.today/x34lU

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:54:50 PM

but hey MrConCoins and all mighty GAWD Mr Gonzo said its working. those people on HT must be FUDsters  Cool

anyway lets ignore the fact that its not fully working. who in their right mind would use them anymore, if your funds are frozen randomly for 1-2 weeks? remind you of mt. gox much? gox had a following till the end
GAW_DUMP_ANALYSIS

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:57:47 PM

Which is all a load of BS of course. Withdrawals from ZenCloud worked when HashStakers expired. Withdrawals from Paybase were halted before HashStakers expired. Smoke and mirrors. I love the Mt.Gox reference though.

"a blogger on the Hashtalk blogsite" - WTF is that?

Does anybody else feel like these Paybase blog posts were fed through a language filter to some other language and then back to English? Some of the worst writing I've ever encountered, and this should be an example of their most polished effort. Sad, really.

Paul Revere

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:03:31 PM

Another saying things are not functioning. But hey, if a paid shill (or insider smurf account) says they are, then these guys must be FUDders, right?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/35142/hash-market/2
Archive: https://archive.today/yUICM

kken01
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:03:35 PM

Mr John C. Caceres most likely wrote that. fits his style
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8924

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 08:03:47 PM

Does anybody else feel like these Paybase blog posts were fed through a language filter to some other language and then back to English? Some of the worst writing I've ever encountered, and this should be an example of their most polished effort. Sad, really.

If feel they were fed through a bull.
Pages: « 1 ... 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 [1368] 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: