Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:03:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 [1410] 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376997 times)
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 10:11:57 PM

Josh already has an account on BCT, why would he make another "official" account.  He previously wrote to me using the below account last year when I had a problem with an ASIC miner that I ordered, so I know the below account is valid.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=321841

LMAO,he's watching!!  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1970

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 10:17:11 PM

Josh already has an account on BCT, why would he make another "official" account.  He previously wrote to me using the below account last year when I had a problem with an ASIC miner that I ordered, so I know the below account is valid.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=321841

LMAO,he's watching!!  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

Yes. He probably spends more time here than many of us, considering his personality... err... traits...  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 10:49:37 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/mineral/comments/318vya/a_peace_offering_to_josh/

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
ladrx

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 11:09:42 PM

Actually, Homero (since I know you're reading), I have some bad news for you. Reddit has a hands-off approach to subreddit moderation. As long as I'm not doing anything pretty damned illegal, reddit isn't going to do shit. If they allow subreddits with pics of dead kids, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they don't give a shit about a subreddit whose main point is lampooning your shitty companies and helping expose a serial scammer/tax evader/money launderer. Good luck with that, chief.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 11:20:47 PM

josh@mineral.com - Result: Ok

MX record about mineral.com exists.
Connection succeeded to alt2.aspmx.l.google.com SMTP.
220 mx.google.com ESMTP fy14si408145wic.110 - gsmtp

> HELO geniusesatwork.com
250 mx.google.com at your service

> MAIL FROM: <jessica@geniusesatwork.com>
=250 2.1.0 OK fy14si408145wic.110 - gsmtp

> RCPT TO: <josh@mineral.com>

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
mutha

Activity: 430

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 11:46:11 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2015, 11:56:48 PM by mutha

Come on guys, you have seriously broken BS detectors Smiley

Now the good news: the Honor program is not dead. It's just waiting for SEC to "green lite" it. Which according to MrCoins is happening soon.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/35593
https://archive.today/OgdyK

*snip*
Yeah, you totally didn't monetize enough by dumping all your coins.  What happened to the 100 million investment that was supposed to cover stuff like that?

There's no way the SEC is going to 'green lite' the honor's program... or anything related to GAW.  Scam thinks they'll get permission to keep scamming, pretty pathetic

Notice how he says 'XPY Technologies' instead of them... trying hard to make sure he's not the one that gets in trouble for the clusterfuck

There is no sustainable way to handle this, because GAW has no money except for all the coins Homero is dumping at dirt cheap.  He won't magically be able to buy them for $20.  And people still believe in this shit...  Although a ton of it is shills

Who is saying the SEC will approve anything GAWS is doing??? The SEC will not and does not approve anything that is not submitted into the SEC EDGAR Data base and GAWS has not submitted anything no 144 forms no nothing nada any sort of public disclosure to the SEC... so there is nothing for the SEC to approve. @ best the SEC will do is issue a letter saying all questions was answered to their satisfaction. But I really really doubt they will get one of those letters considering all the male bovine fecal material that has been shoveled to the public

BTW if you really want to see what is going on behind the Scenes have a look at RACER PACER https://www.pacer.gov/ any court filings, trail transcripts anything in a court database is on there... from speeding tickets to murder trials... even GAWS stuff. But they do charge to access docs.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1970

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 12:03:00 AM

Now the good news: the Honor program is not dead. It's just waiting for SEC to "green lite" it. Which according to MrCoins is happening soon.

*snip*
Yeah, you totally didn't monetize enough by dumping all your coins.  What happened to the 100 million investment that was supposed to cover stuff like that?

There's no way the SEC is going to 'green lite' the honor's program... or anything related to GAW.  Scam thinks they'll get permission to keep scamming, pretty pathetic

Notice how he says 'XPY Technologies' instead of them... trying hard to make sure he's not the one that gets in trouble for the clusterfuck

There is no sustainable way to handle this, because GAW has no money except for all the coins Homero is dumping at dirt cheap.  He won't magically be able to buy them for $20.  And people still believe in this shit...  Although a ton of it is shills

Who is saying the SEC will approve anything GAWS is doing??? The SEC will not and does not approve anything that is not submitted into the SEC EDGAR Data base and GAWS has not submitted anything no 144 forms no nothing nada any sort of public disclosure to the SEC... so there is nothing for the SEC to approve. @ best the SEC will do is issue a letter saying all questions was answered to their satisfaction. But I really really doubt they will get one of those letters considering all the male bovine fecal material that has been shoveled to the public

BTW if you really want to see what is going on behind the Scenes have a look at RACER PACER https://www.pacer.gov/ any court filings, trail transcripts anything in a court database is on there... from speeding tickets to murder trials... even GAWS stuff. But they do charge to access docs.

Dude. What? We all know that. Cooldgamer suggested nothing of the sort - if so, he was referring to "Mr. Coins".

Yes, those of us in the us are well aware of PACER, thanks.  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
FUBAR-BDHR

Activity: 702
Merit: 1000

★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 12:12:23 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2015, 12:33:42 AM by FUBAR-BDHR

There is a Mineral subreddit, set to private mode. Did Homero register it for his shills?

Oh don't worry, that's me! I registered it this morning. Making sure Homero doesn't have a place on reddit to spew his garbage. I'll be making it public shortly.

Very good. I was worried there for a second! Great work!

Also got /r/mineralexchange and /r/mineraltalk too. Sorry, Homero, you snooze you lose!

I did leave /mineralscam alone in case he wants to use that one. Smiley

What about mineralcon?  Paycon might want to grab that one Smiley

vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 12:19:59 AM

There is a Mineral subreddit, set to private mode. Did Homero register it for his shills?

Oh don't worry, that's me! I registered it this morning. Making sure Homero doesn't have a place on reddit to spew his garbage. I'll be making it public shortly.

Also got /r/mineralexchange and /r/mineraltalk too. Sorry, Homero, you snooze you lose!

Perhaps we need to grab up MineralCoin?  I have this weird feeling that there may be a new and exciting coin on the horizon... based on the original code work by the new CTO of GAW!

But that's just my speculation.

This space not for rent...
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 12:40:47 AM

What about mineralcon?  Paycon might want to grab that one Smiley

Perhaps we need to grab up MineralCoin?  I have this weird feeling that there may be a new and exciting coin on the horizon... based on the original code work by the new CTO of GAW!

I think the new coin should be called ArsenicCoin.  One of the minerals on the periodic table.  If things start to heat up it stinks like garlic(great for those bloodsuckers).  The fumes can kill you too.

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
ladrx

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 12:42:10 AM

Perhaps we need to grab up MineralCoin?  I have this weird feeling that there may be a new and exciting coin on the horizon... based on the original code work by the new CTO of GAW!

Added it to my collection. Smiley

mutha

Activity: 430

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 12:49:17 AM

*snip*

Dude. What? We all know that. Cooldgamer suggested nothing of the sort - if so, he was referring to "Mr. Coins".

Yes, those of us in the us are well aware of PACER, thanks.  Roll Eyes

I was just reading various "waiting on SEC greenlight" speculation which is crazy talk, if anything the SEC will issue a fine and hand their findings off to another Federal Agency kind like the Silk Road style investigation/end result. That is what I expect to see happen.  

Good that you know of the pacer, it is the ultimate truth detector when it comes to what is said and what is actually going on.
bitillionaire

Activity: 369

phm.link

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 01:21:28 AM

This just in: H. Joshua Garza rolls out the $20 per XPY buyback "Honors Program" with the first month paying out over $1,000,000! Better snap up some XPY quick, before the mad rush to cash in.Now I see what that last big purchase was all about, some insiders got this information before everyone else. I guess the PayFaithful were right all along!
https://hashtalk.org/topic/35280/Honors-Program-Rollout-On-Schedule-Payouts-Start-Today
Archive: https://archive.today/rp9Jr

Josh pulls it off! Unreal! First Josh pulls Paybase out of the woodchipper, and now makes good on the $20 XPY Buyback? WTF? Damn, this Crow I am eating tastes awful! I am so embarrassed.  Embarrassed

You so got me!

SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 01:50:03 AM

josh@mineral.com - Result: Ok

MX record about mineral.com exists.
Connection succeeded to alt2.aspmx.l.google.com SMTP.
220 mx.google.com ESMTP fy14si408145wic.110 - gsmtp

> HELO geniusesatwork.com
250 mx.google.com at your service

> MAIL FROM: <jessica@geniusesatwork.com>
=250 2.1.0 OK fy14si408145wic.110 - gsmtp

> RCPT TO: <josh@mineral.com>

Lol totally not related
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 01:56:53 AM

What is this new mineral scam about? I mean its sure scam, by a known scammer etc.. but what are they selling? Or just waiting for deposits and then run? Cheesy Maybe they need money to bail out of jail cause he said he didn't profit from paycoin and other shit - he just gave money to customers that roi'ed multiple times Grin

It's a crypto-currency exchange with a bunch of "soon" promises - bill pay, debit cards, blah blah blah.

There are plenty of things that a slightly dishonest exchange operator slash coin owner could do (and by owner I mean a huge premine and hypeinflationary staking).

But knowing how well GAW projects work - it will probably be just another hype vehicle like Paybase, which gained roughly 0 useful features during its existence.
no, they don't need that, paybase already does that...oh wait, nevermind
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 05:03:01 AM

They're excited for things that never happened

https://hashtalk.org/topic/35618/what-are-you-most-excited-about

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 05:09:05 AM

It's ironic they're so scared of other shitcoin

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 06:24:09 AM

YES!! I ve seen that. Hashbase?Huh? That one was promised 6 months ago and nothing. Why should anyone get excited about it?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 06:28:24 AM

For all of the douchebags saying "debit card" I wonder who they think is going to be doing all the xpy buying.  BTC is 6 years old and has had a bit of a time handling the added sell pressure.  I guess they've forgotten the gyft fiasco.
adipurnama

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

http://goo.gl/W11Kjy

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 07:37:55 AM

the fact that Josh is a liar already revealed all
the people off the loss of money

Pages: « 1 ... 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 [1410] 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: