Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:56:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 [1418] 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376913 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:27:25 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2015, 07:46:26 PM by Paul Revere

Any ideas how the coinstand 20% discount works supposing it does work?  I'm guessing HJG is just using his staked coins to make up the difference to encourage people to buy more coins?  He stakes 350%, sells coins to make up the difference and then sends your item for what you would normally pay for it.

All the math works when you remember that Josh's coins were/are literally created out of thin air. when people buy coins to use on coinstand, they are giving Josh free money, he will give some of it back to string this along to dump the rest of his coins.

The math actually doesn't work, because to get the $ required to do the Amazon purchase requires dumping the XPY back into the market.
Example: A customer purchases $1000 in XPY and then purchases a $1,200 laptop through Coinstand. Coinstand (Homero) then has to dump that $1,000 back into the market. There is no profit there for old Joshy, only a 20% loss. This would also quickly remove all buy bids in the exchanges that Josh dumps into all day every day.

Then you would have people gaming the margin. Two ways I can think of off the top of my head would be to purchase something with instant ~100% resale value (Gold/Silver) and then repeat over and over, each time you would have ~20% more to do the transaction. This would break the system very quickly, only being slowed by delivery times. The other obvious way would be to pump the XPY price before making a major purchase, and could be done in conjunction with a buy/resale game. Example: Customer purchases $20,000 worth of XPY by putting up Buy Bids on the market and getting Homero (and whoever else is dumping endless XPY) to sell to you, which makes the price stay level or go down slightly. Then you take $5,000 worth of BTC and pump the price of Paycoin ~20%, and then make your purchase, and at the same time dump the XPY you bought to pump (taking a slight loss) OR, spend all $25,000 at the inflated price. Net effect would be to be able to purchase at ~40% off on 100% value resalable items (Gold/Silver-etc). With a couple day turnaround on investment you I would very quickly bankrupt the system.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Revelation

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:48:52 PM

Any ideas how the coinstand 20% discount works supposing it does work?  I'm guessing HJG is just using his staked coins to make up the difference to encourage people to buy more coins?  He stakes 350%, sells coins to make up the difference and then sends your item for what you would normally pay for it.

All the math works when you remember that Josh's coins were/are literally created out of thin air. when people buy coins to use on coinstand, they are giving Josh free money, he will give some of it back to string this along to dump the rest of his coins.

The math actually doesn't work, because to get the $ required to do the Amazon purchase requires dumping the XPY back into the market.
Example: A customer purchases $1000 in XPY and then purchases a $1,200 laptop through Coinstand. Coinstand (Homero) then has to dump that $1,000 back into the market. There is no profit there for old Joshy, only a 20% loss. This would also quickly remove all buy bids in the exchanges that Josh dumps into all day every day.

Then you would have people gaming the margin. Two ways I can think of off the top of my head would be to purchase something with instant ~100% resale value (Gold/Silver) and then repeat over and over, each time you would have ~20% more to do the transaction. This would break the system very quickly, only being slowed by delivery times. The other obvious way would be to pump the XPY price before making a major purchase, and could be done in conjunction with a buy/resale game. Example: Customer purchases $20,000 worth of XPY by putting up Buy Bids on the market and getting Homero (and whoever else is dumping endless XPY) to sell to you, which makes the price stay level or go down slightly. Then you take a $5,000 worth of BTC and pump the price of Paycoin ~20%, and then make your purchase, and at the same time dump the XPY you bought to pump (taking a slight loss) OR, spend all $25,000 at the inflated price. Net effect would be to be able to purchase at ~40% off on 100% value resalable items (Gold/Silver-etc). With a couple day turnaround on investment you I would very quickly bankrupt the system.
You started with a logical argument, i.e. buying something that is easy to resell is the obvious target to game the discount system. However, the idea that somehow one is able to pump the price on the exchange and then exploit this pump by dumping on the same exchange seems far fetched. Moreover, if one can make money on this pump & dump scheme, Coinstand is not necessary at all.
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:54:42 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2015, 08:10:20 PM by Paul Revere

Then you would have people gaming the margin. Two ways I can think of off the top of my head would be to purchase something with instant ~100% resale value (Gold/Silver) and then repeat over and over, each time you would have ~20% more to do the transaction. This would break the system very quickly, only being slowed by delivery times. The other obvious way would be to pump the XPY price before making a major purchase, and could be done in conjunction with a buy/resale game. Example: Customer purchases $20,000 worth of XPY by putting up Buy Bids on the market and getting Homero (and whoever else is dumping endless XPY) to sell to you, which makes the price stay level or go down slightly. Then you take a $5,000 worth of BTC and pump the price of Paycoin ~20%, and then make your purchase, and at the same time dump the XPY you bought to pump (taking a slight loss) OR, spend all $25,000 at the inflated price. Net effect would be to be able to purchase at ~40% off on 100% value resalable items (Gold/Silver-etc). With a couple day turnaround on investment you I would very quickly bankrupt the system.
You started with a logical argument, i.e. buying something that is easy to resell is the obvious target to game the discount system. However, the idea that somehow one is able to pump the price on the exchange and then exploit this pump by dumping on the same exchange seems far fetched. Moreover, if one can make money on this pump & dump scheme, Coinstand is not necessary at all.

You are missing the part about Coinstand accepting XPY at current value (and then giving you an additional 20% discount). So you do NOT have to dump back into the same market you just pumped. You pump the price, and then make your purchase on Coinstand. You could dump the pump portion right after you made your purchase at the inflated price, but it would likely work out better if you just spend it at the new inflated price. I understand there are loss margins and these numbers are just as an example, but obviously you could game such an easy to manipulate currency as XPY.

Example: You put up buy bids and get Josh to dump you 40,000 XPY @ $.50 ($20,000). THEN you take $5,000 and pump the XPY price up. Right now you can EASILY move the price of XPY up 20%(more than that really) with $5,000. Your $25,000 worth of XPY would now be worth ~$30,000, which you spend on coinstand, getting another 20% discount off of the purchase price. CHA-CHING! You just bought $36,000 worth of Gold Bullion for $25,000. Obviously the whole Coinstand thing is just another hype scam.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
dave01

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:03:51 PM

This is next level this is.. Grin
dcgirl

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:12:07 PM

Example: A customer purchases $1000 in XPY and then purchases a $1,200 laptop through Coinstand. Coinstand (Homero) then has to dump that $1,000 back into the market. There is no profit there for old Joshy, only a 20% loss. This would also quickly remove all buy bids in the exchanges that Josh dumps into all day every day....
You started with a logical argument...

You are missing the part about Coinstand accepting XPY at current value...

The point of all of this, however, is that Coinstand is just a loss-leader. Their goal isn't to be able to dump to pay for someone's purchases. Their goal is to get more people buying XPY. It's like every other announcement that's been made with that group - there's no intention of following through, the only intention is to get people to buy the coin.

Just happens that there aren't enough foolish people left buying into the schemes.
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:21:26 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2015, 08:40:54 PM by Paul Revere

The point I was making is that if this 20% XPY discount scheme were implemented it would definitely tank the price of XPY (The accepted XPY must be dumped back into the market, this would drive the price down) and it would also very quickly bankrupt Josh/Coinstand. Even accepting such an easy to manipulate coin at market value would do this, the 20% discount just tells you that this is another pure hype scheme. If it is implemented at all it will be some handpicked Asskisser's, and even then they will have limits on what they can buy and spend.

But hey, the Hastalker morons believed Josh when he announced they would all be able to spend their XPY @ $20 each on Coinstand, so these are some seriously deluded fools that will believe just about anything their savior says.

P.S: I have not yet seen any conclusive proof that any purchases actually occurred through Coinstand. From what we have seen it is more likely that Josh hand picked the "orders" and then completed the purchases for his shills using his personal Amazon account.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:27:15 PM

Then you would have people gaming the margin. Two ways I can think of off the top of my head would be to purchase something with instant ~100% resale value (Gold/Silver) and then repeat over and over, each time you would have ~20% more to do the transaction. This would break the system very quickly, only being slowed by delivery times. The other obvious way would be to pump the XPY price before making a major purchase, and could be done in conjunction with a buy/resale game. Example: Customer purchases $20,000 worth of XPY by putting up Buy Bids on the market and getting Homero (and whoever else is dumping endless XPY) to sell to you, which makes the price stay level or go down slightly. Then you take $5,000 worth of BTC and pump the price of Paycoin ~20%, and then make your purchase, and at the same time dump the XPY you bought to pump (taking a slight loss) OR, spend all $25,000 at the inflated price. Net effect would be to be able to purchase at ~40% off on 100% value resalable items (Gold/Silver-etc). With a couple day turnaround on investment you I would very quickly bankrupt the system.

Your mistake is thinking that they are going to let people spend 20k worth of coins on coinstand. Call me when that actually happens. Even the beta users were limited to 1k, spend 1k per beta user to get the price out of the dumpster it was in. Same will happen now. Expect future delays and other assorted bullshit to actually stop people from spending money on coinstand. Not even all the guys who were "allowed" to purchase at $20 got their stuff, no one will get stuff with this. Some cheerleaders will make some purchases and crow about it, but it will not work as advertised, like every other GAW product.

Every announcement GAW has ever made has been with the idea in mind to drag this out a little longer and allow Garza to continue to shear the sheep. They can afford to give some people the 20% because they are literally printing money. Anyone that wants to get xpy to use at coinstand will be giving josh $$ or btc that he wouldn't get without coinstand.
Madcotto

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:29:09 PM

Im confused does all of this mean my "immortal primes" can just stop when this guy closes the website? i mean a websites forether right? not just anybody can have a website?
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:35:43 PM

Your mistake is thinking that they are going to let people spend 20k worth of coins on coinstand. Call me when that actually happens. Even the beta users were limited to 1k, spend 1k per beta user to get the price out of the dumpster it was in. Same will happen now. Expect future delays and other assorted bullshit to actually stop people from spending money on coinstand. Not even all the guys who were "allowed" to purchase at $20 got their stuff, no one will get stuff with this. Some cheerleaders will make some purchases and crow about it, but it will not work as advertised, like every other GAW product.

Every announcement GAW has ever made has been with the idea in mind to drag this out a little longer and allow Garza to continue to shear the sheep. They can afford to give some people the 20% because they are literally printing money. Anyone that wants to get xpy to use at coinstand will be giving josh $$ or btc that he wouldn't get without coinstand.

Dude, I am well aware that Coinstand is just a Hype con to help keep Paycoin alive for another week or two, and that real purchases will not happen, and if they do there will be severe restrictions on how much you can spend. I have stated EXACTLY that several times in the past couple days.  What I was doing was demonstrating exactly why it would never happen. Please read and try to comprehend what you have read before jumping to conclusions FFS.

Edit to add: Example Here is a post I made minutes before your post, Phildo.
The point I was making is that if this 20% XPY discount scheme were implemented it would definitely tank the price of XPY (The accepted XPY must be dumped back into the market, this would drive the price down) and it would also very quickly bankrupt Josh/Coinstand. Even accepting such an easy to manipulate coin at market value would do this, the 20% discount just tells you that this is another pure hype scheme. If it is implemented at all it will be some handpicked Asskisser's, and even then they will have limits on what they can buy and spend.

But hey, the Hastalker morons believed Josh when he announced they would all be able to spend their XPY @ $20 each on Coinstand, so these are some seriously deluded fools that will believe just about anything their savior says.

P.S: I have not yet seen any conclusive proof that any purchases actually occurred through Coinstand. From what we have seen it is more likely that Josh hand picked the "orders" and then completed the purchases for his shills using his personal Amazon account.

Does it sound like I am getting all excited about being able to make big BTC gaming Coinstand, or does it sound like I am explaining exactly why what is being presented as the operating model for Coinstand is complete and total bullshit?

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:36:04 PM

Im confused does all of this mean my "immortal primes" can just stop when this guy closes the website? i mean a websites forether right? not just anybody can have a website?

No, no, don't worry. When Josh Garza says something is "immortal" or "never obsolete", you can take his word for it! He is absolutely trustworthy and you will foerever make tons of money with your hybrid flex immortal elasto mineralux hashpaystaker.  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:37:26 PM

josh sold you, me and plenty of others a big bag of shit. in his mind, when the site goes down, he is scott free and no one can touch him. he can just pulled of a scam that his daddy, bernie madoff , would be proud of.

Madcotto

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:41:40 PM

No, no, don't worry. When Josh Garza says something is "immortal" or "never obsolete", you can take his word for it! He is absolutely trustworthy and you will foerever make tons of money with your hybrid flex immortal elasto mineralux hashpay primestaker.  Grin

dam ty 1400 pages had me worried JG is not a man of his word, im so glad there people that still defend his word.  dam for a bit there i was also questioning the bible.  but Josh a believer so i know im in good hands. no man of god has ever lied.... too the mars.....
dave01

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:47:19 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE7pGDEYXpA
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:49:31 PM

At the moment, a lot of paycoins are being sold... Someone is clearing up their bags...
I think soon this XPY thing will crash very bad... and those with big bags will be the most Joshed ones...

paulh691

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:51:13 PM

No, no, don't worry. When Josh Garza says something is "immortal" or "never obsolete", you can take his word for it! He is absolutely trustworthy and you will foerever make tons of money with your hybrid flex immortal elasto mineralux hashpay primestaker.  Grin

dam ty 1400 pages had me worried JG is not a man of his word, im so glad there people that still defend his word.  dam for a bit there i was also questioning the bible.  but Josh a believer so i know im in good hands. no man of god has ever lied.... too the mars.....

but the whole god thing is just another lie to keep another type of money making operation going Smiley
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2407
Merit: 1636

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:01:18 PM

GAW/JG can't have that much XPY left to dump surely?
Must be down to their last few million?
Wink
paulh691

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:02:45 PM

Wink

could be a while yet...  don't they have $100 million...
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:08:49 PM

People are tearing this guy running XPY Metals  a new bunghole on HT:
https://hashtalk.org/topic/35680/announcing-xpymetals-com-is-live/15
Archive: https://archive.today/puH4X

Oh ya, 2011 Silver Eagles are so rare.   Roll Eyes

Only 40,000,000 minted, and probably 99% are still in BU condition.

P.S: For those who are not familiar with coin gradings, Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) is regular mint state, and will have normal "bin dings" and such, it isn't a special grade like Proofs, which are individually struck and handled with extreme care so they have no blemishes whatsoever.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:11:46 PM

Wink

When you can generate 60-100k in minutes it doesn't really matter how much you have Tongue
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:15:14 PM

so if I got this right they (GAW) bought coin-swap, grilled it just to give it away for free? Feels like the worst business decision ever...

No one used it because it was associated with Homero even DOGE & LTC asked to be de-listed and now that everyone knows Homero is linked to Mineral Exchange (one really dumb ass name) no one is going to use that either.  Well except Hashtards.

Who do you think you are? You call other people about Hashtards. That's not nice but yeah we all see how Bitcointalk community are degraded. Bitcointalk are so lame and horrible community. You have really low IQ level..You have no rights to offend other people.

Have a nice day.

Hey, Person1fied, I am calling you a hashtard, too. And I'll define the word for you: A hashtard (you) is a person that believes in paycoin and uses hashtalk and for both these reasons is obviously retarded.

Well you can call me whatever you want. It doesn't affect me or my life. Is that all you got? Huh sad. 

You should stop attempting to troll...you honestly sound like you are mentally retarded.  You should bring BITCOIN BAR over to fight with you. Between the two of you, you may be able to convince a 3 year old that you are correct.

Go buy more Paycoin you ignorant, retarded fuck.

Pages: « 1 ... 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 [1418] 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: