Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:53:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 [1422] 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376885 times)
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:13:16 PM

Or perhaps we might see some exciting news announced soon in defence of the price.

Coinstand Gamma phase anyone?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:16:32 PM

more and more people on HT are questioning the fact that Mr. Ganza is trying to separate him self from everything and moving operations outside the US. this was a great selling point back in time, a known company and a known guy inside US. that ship has sailed so theres bunch of people blaming him for building an exit strategy which of course is true
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 03:23:45 PM

This whole thing is still going strong.  I wonder how long it will last.  Or how long people will still paying into it?

i see it is still going, i mean i wont go as far as to say that it is " going strong " but it does still have life no denying that much. Now how on earth it is still keeping alive and not delisted of the exchanges is something else i dont understand maybe someone can shed some light.  Huh

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
paulh691

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:25:11 PM

Seems like PayCoin is dying, the inevitable end is very soon lol
Get out while you can Grin Cheesy

don't worry, I'm sure there will be another major
announcement of something coming soon!  (well, soonish...)
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:26:19 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 03:46:13 PM by Franz_Huber

Get out while you can. Grin Cheesy

Yes, looks like all the defensive buywalls got eaten and not replaced. I'm guessing it's ok to defend to a point but when you can no longer support a price then let if fall.

Can't see many people wanting to but at 0.0018 so expect further falls until buyers come in. There weren't many over the last week hence the low volume, perhaps a sign that this was a supported price?

Looks good to me. The scamshitcoin will be priced at its true value soon - which is less than 1 satoshi. Maybe 1 dogetoshi.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:38:06 PM

And you may come to DigiByte for recovering your losses...
DigiByte (DGB) is about to finalize the Tofugear mainstream adoption!

Scroll down and check the tab with "Payment Gateways and Integration"
http://www.tofugear.com/en/solutions

https://twitter.com/Alttrade/status/584099499188080641

Yes, looks like all the defensive buywalls got eaten and not replaced. I'm guessing it's ok to defend to a point but when you can no longer support a price then let if fall.

Can't see many people wanting to but at 0.0018 so expect further falls until buyers come in. There weren't many over the last week hence the low volume, perhaps a sign that this was a supported price?

It is what I realized today, it has never been left without buy support.
So I guess someone is out of BTC for the short term or it is a real down-road pressure.

Well XPY needed a price correction anyway... It is too expensive for such coin... So lets see where it goes...
Maybe 0.0005 could be the next station in a few weeks.
paulh691

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:44:01 PM

seems like the paycoin life support bot is out of funds Smiley
bassguitarman

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:59:43 PM

xpyprice.herokuapp.com

Is very accurate, sponsored by mr ganza
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:14:01 PM

i dont think it was ever a pool. just a ponzi scheme that paid based on daily payments from pools that the hashlets were named after.

Thanks for the reply.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
adipurnama

Activity: 150

http://goo.gl/W11Kjy

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 04:23:45 PM

Looks good to me. The scamshitcoin will be priced at its true vaeyElue soon - which is less than 1 satoshi. Maybe 1 dogetoshi.
shitcoin going to 1 satoshi........im sweeer

Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:23:58 PM

I hate to say it, but there is a way he could pull his chestnuts out of the fire... I won't post it publicly, but if anyone sends me a pm, i'll send you some info. I would like to know if it would work or not.

(yes, and I know that request isn't creepy at all... but there is no way I'm posting a solution for him to read... and I'm only going to respond to people with a posting history that is compatible with my concerns)

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:25:58 PM

I hate to say it, but there is a way he could pull his chestnuts out of the fire... I won't post it publicly, but if anyone sends me a pm, i'll send you some info. I would like to know if it would work or not.

(yes, and I know that request isn't creepy at all... but there is no way I'm posting a solution for him to read... and I'm only going to respond to people with a posting history that is compatible with my concerns)

Does it involve plastic surgery?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:28:47 PM

You raise an interesting point. All that he had to do was start a new business and not let anyone know that he is running it. BUT he is too full of himself, too narcissistic to have the willpower and/or restraint. It is not in his psyche to do that.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:48:40 PM

This whole thing is still going strong.  I wonder how long it will last.  Or how long people will still paying into it?

i see it is still going, i mean i wont go as far as to say that it is " going strong " but it does still have life no denying that much. Now how on earth it is still keeping alive and not delisted of the exchanges is something else i dont understand maybe someone can shed some light.  Huh
The reason is, that exchanges are run by greedy §&$"?%!*ers.
The fact that Crapsy, Trex and all the others did not delist it and instead kept and keep making money of this major scam should make people think. And it is not as if XPY is the only proven scam that has been pumped for weeks on those exchanges. Im surprised that BTER does not trade XPY, would be the perfect fit with their history of not only trading such coins but actively helping with the scams (e.g. BitBay).
None of these exchanges will ever see a single SAT fees from me.

Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:58:10 PM

The fact that Crapsy, Trex and all the others did not delist it and instead kept and keep making money of this major scam should make people think. And it is not as if XPY is the only proven scam that has been pumped for weeks on those exchanges. Im surprised that BTER does not trade XPY, would be the perfect fit with their history of not only trading such coins but actively helping with the scams (e.g. BitBay).

I kind of have to agree with this. With paybase going down... and the coin-swap code may have been mucked up by the GAWsome developers.... if XPY were delisted, it would put an end to this journey. Especially if the private wallet isn't working right. Hope Josh isn't counting on XPY to pay his fines and fees. :-)

subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:08:51 PM

josh will delete you for being mean to him. hes such a tool.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:17:57 PM

Looks good to me. The scamshitcoin will be priced at its true vaeyElue soon - which is less than 1 satoshi. Maybe 1 dogetoshi.

Should I hold or sell? Dont have much but still, 1 BTC is 1 BTC.
What I do not understand is if there is actually investigation against GAW, why is every bit of info so top secret. I thought USA is the bastion of transparency.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:22:12 PM

Should I hold or sell? Dont have much but still, 1 BTC is 1 BTC.
What I do not understand is if there is actually investigation against GAW, why is every bit of info so top secret. I thought USA is the bastion of transparency.

transparency is loosely defined in Merica. you can get votes by preaching it, but dont think you will get anymore info than they allow you to have.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:32:51 PM

I aggree. The fact that Cryptsy is still allowing trade with the scamcoin XPY made me rethink my use of that platform. Shame on them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 05:42:51 PM

You raise an interesting point. All that he had to do was start a new business and not let anyone know that he is running it. BUT he is too full of himself, too narcissistic to have the willpower and/or restraint. It is not in his psyche to do that.

He already had this chance with the mineral thing and obviously he couldn't survive without thoroughly explaining how he's totally not involved with it and without being an admin on the new forum (which is still "Integrating accounts", whatever that means).
Pages: « 1 ... 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 [1422] 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: