Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:58:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 [1675] 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376931 times)
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:42:40 PM

I am glad they approve of my term of endearment for Josh... Joshipoo has such a much more nice ring to it than the hard to say "that darlin Homero" or "Joshykins" which sounds more like something that grows on the bottom of a fish tank which hasnt been cleaned for a few months  Grin

a suggestion for the urban dictionary

Homerotated

similar to financial constipation, caused by backed up from cryptocurrency unable to be digested by the users or passed on to the general public. See XPY for symptoms

I prefer fuckface scumbag

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
bitillionaire

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

phm.link

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 09:43:24 PM

Surely you guys already figured this out... but sharing anyway for posterity. cross posting from GH...

In reference to GH user Processor,

Unless someone can vouch for this guy or otherwise produce evidence of the true motivation here, I'd advise not inputting any information into the website located at gawlawsuit[dot]com

This has shady written all over it and sounds like a reconnaissance mission to me.

Spread the word guys. As much as I'd like to see a collaborated effort, one scam won't end another. (example: ZenCloud converting over to PayBase)

Anyone interested in something like this should be talking to @Allen1980s. He's a trusted member of the community and already has the ball rolling with a lot of fire power.

Thus far they haven't asked for much. Collecting names is a good way to convince a big firm or big agency that they should act on your behalf. I think the irony is crushing that so many are saying that these guys are wrong, but all the while we're talking about how someone needs to do exactly this.

I say anyone who fills out that form, don't put any information you wouldn't put anywhere else. If you feel like you're better off pursuing the legal action as an individual, do that. But for God's sake do not take legal advice from a web forum.

Binary Mi

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:45:34 PM

Hey guys,
As I promised, here is a new article for this week:
http://www.coinbuzz.com/2015/04/22/exclusive-interview-former-gaw-miners-employee-speaks-up/

More to follow.
recon_eric

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:53:45 PM

Surely you guys already figured this out... but sharing anyway for posterity. cross posting from GH...

Unless someone can vouch for this guy or otherwise produce evidence of the true motivation here, I'd advise not inputting any information into the website located at gawlawsuit[dot]com

This has shady written all over it and sounds like a reconnaissance mission to me.

Spread the word guys. As much as I'd like to see a collaborated effort, one scam won't end another. (example: ZenCloud converting over to PayBase)

Anyone interested in something like this should be talking to @Allen1980s. He's a trusted member of the community and already has the ball rolling with a lot of fire power.

Thus far they haven't asked for much. Collecting names is a good way to convince a big firm or big agency that they should act on your behalf. I think the irony is crushing that so many are saying that these guys are wrong, but all the while we're talking about how someone needs to do exactly this.

I say anyone who fills out that form, don't put any information you wouldn't put anywhere else. If you feel like you're better off pursuing the legal action as an individual, do that. But for God's sake do not take legal advice from a web forum.

Thus far they haven't asked for much. Collecting names is a good way to convince a big firm or big agency that they should act on your behalf.

Agreed, however collecting names may only just be the start of it. Something as harmless as just collecting names will cause more people to participate without sending up any flags. Once you've farmed that much information, scaling up to gather more later becomes as simple as creating a MailChimp list with fantastic claims of "We're making progress! Now we only need everyone to submit their addresses and credit card numbers to make a one time donation to the cause!" etc..... Ignore the obvious scammy nature of the example, but you get what I'm saying.

I think the irony is crushing that so many are saying that these guys are wrong, but all the while we're talking about how someone needs to do exactly this.

Again, I agree with you, but this isn't the way to do it. If someone is to champion this, it should be someone not hiding in the shadows and dodging questions from the community. Allen1980s is known by many, has already launched a campaign and, most importantly, has already secured an attorney with relevant experience.
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:54:29 PM

Hey guys,
As I promised, here is a new article for this week:
http://www.coinbuzz.com/2015/04/22/exclusive-interview-former-gaw-miners-employee-speaks-up/

More to follow.

Fix your typo.

I would have never thought something like that during my period working there, but a lot has changed since them.  I think it is a despicable thing and hope he gets prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Nothing new but more ammo for the fight.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 10:17:41 PM

N.B. Allen1980s posts mainly at the GetHashing Forum. His username here is Allens1980. Information on the potential lawsuit can be read at Probing a Lawsuit Against GAWminers et al.

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 10:20:31 PM

Adding emphasis to one of the images already posted:

Does he not realize he is literally describing how to defraud people? I mean, that is exactly what he is doing right here. Does he honestly not realize this? Is he that dumb, evil or both?
Even more interesting than that is that he says that it would be "the opposite of what you normally do" to artificially increase the price. Does this mean that he all but admitted to artificially decreasing the price? Hmmmmm...

mmmm interesting i had not seen this email seems like there was no end to the lie that was going on with the coin they created, wonder how much more if this emails there is   Huh

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 10:22:30 PM

lol as funny as this picture is come one lets not ruin this guy, i actually like watching him on the history channel shows he comes out on and on the science channel

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
TheIZS

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:38:01 PM

I am Jack's total lack of surprize. So the evidence is coming forward, incriminating emails, past employees "Mods" finally speaking out. How long till Garbozo flees to a non-extradition country with all his ill gotten gains?

Oh and what about all the claims the mods were not actually being paid?HuhHuh?

It's now clear the lies and deceit were the only thing more prevalent than crazy propaganda.

1KRuaLy9R7r328m2H67xxnJ8QeAbvCDe6C

Mr. GARBOZO you lost your bet pay up 100BTC
adipurnama

Activity: 150

http://goo.gl/W11Kjy

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 10:56:03 PM

everyone already knows that josh is a crook
and now no one will want to buy junk coins

Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:09:22 PM

N.B. Allen1980s posts mainly at the GetHashing Forum. His username here is Allens1980. Information on the potential lawsuit can be read at Probing a Lawsuit Against GAWminers et al.

Basically who ever is running that website ( gawlawsuit[dot]com ) is not being advised by an attorney, just one look at the form they're asking you to fill out shows that is someone with an ax to grind (no shortage of them), but not someone working with an attorney. Anyone who gives them info is likely to just end up with an emotional leech to deal with --or worse.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
holdembot

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:18:51 PM

Basically who ever is running that website ( gawlawsuit[dot]com ) is not being advised by an attorney, just one look at the form they're asking you to fill out shows that is someone with an ax to grind (no shortage of them), but not someone working with an attorney. Anyone who gives them info is likely to just end up with an emotional leech to deal with --or worse.

The spelling mistakes look almost like it may be Josh honeypotting disgruntled customers. LOL
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:24:15 PM

The spelling mistakes look almost like it may be Josh honeypotting disgruntled customers. LOL

He doesn't run with a particularly bright crowd, so I'm still willing to bet that the original guy is putting it up... just another example why his email should be forward to the GSA because his company is providing encryption technology for government contracts and he can't even seem to discern a fundamental money scam.... imagine how well he'd do against an actual intelligence agent.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Fargo

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 11:27:59 PM

If your wondering who owns the gawlawsuit site:

Dear Josh

I’m sorry to hear that reply. It is the wrong reply.

Let me 1st answer your statements and then tell you where we’re heading from here.

1st, the fact you bought “some” XPY for a split second at $20 is not relevant. Your statement didn’t say you’ll buy “some” XPY for $20 or “part” XPY or for a “limited time” . See attached. It is as clear as the sun.

2nd a buyback of $20 valuation over 20-30 years ? is this a joke ? your statement says “THE SECOND” paybase opened not in installment over 20 years. Do you know the difference between FV & PV ?

3rd There is no uphill battle to show anything. Why would we sell XPY for ANY amount less than $20 when you promised it will be purchased at $20 when paybase opens ? don’t make any sense.

LET ME MAKE THIS SIMPLE AND CLEAR.

This is NOT a civil dispute between 2 companies, yours & mine. This was a CIMINAL act of FRAUD & GRAND THEFT.

This is NOT going to go down any road you know. We’re a USA federal government contractor serving the federal government for over 18 years. FBI & other federal agencies are our clients.

So let me tell you where the difference is from what you’ve experienced so far.

You can tell HT users, the media & others all kind of stories. You CAN’T tell the FBI.

When the FBI ask you to show where the $100 MILLION USD CAF funds are you cant tell them its “confidential” – they will confiscate all computers and documents and see there was no $100 million USD CAF.

Criminal Violation #1. fraud punishable by up to 20 years on Jail.

When the FBI ask you to show them that you spent the $100 MILLION upon opening of paybase to support the $20 and you will be able to show them only a measly 500k at best it will be

Criminal violation number 2. Fraud & Grand Theft. Punishable by up to 20 years in prison.

When the FBI interview each and every one of your employees, consultants & executives under oath for potential perjury how many of them will be willing to go to jail for you ?

Criminal Violation Number 3. Perjury. Punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

When the FBI ask you who were the “thousands” of merchants to accept XPY upon launch you won’t be able to tell them the same stories you tell on HT. hard facts you cant prove.

Criminal Violation number 4. Fraud. Punishable by up to 20 years in prison.

The FBI will ask you what happened to the HASHLETS that were purchased for over 100 million USD and were supposed to “never expire always profitable yours forever” that ceased to operate when BTC is still profitable.

Criminal Violation number 5. Fraud. Punishable by up to 20 years in prison.

As hashlets were NOT actual machines they are derivatives and therefore securities. HUGE SEC Violation.

Criminal Violation number 6. Securities fraud. Punishable by up to 25 years in prison.

There is NOTHING you can tell them to make them a believer. Only facts:

Show them $100 million USD CAF (we have all your statements to the media about it)

Show them how much money you put in to purchase XPY

Show them all your XPY wallets

Show them all your bank statements

Show them receipts for purchasing all the equipment you’ve claimed you operated

Josh. You have defrauded dozens of thousands of investors of dozens of millions of USD and managed to get away with it with all of them.

Except we’re not one of them. Our board included people up to the retired director of the CIA and many others from the federal government and military (retired)

This is where it all ends.

Everybody else is willing to accept your stories and you’re able to get away clean. If you don’t settle this it will all collapse.

WHY ?

If you don’t settle this bit Thursday 3/5/2015 midnight it will NOT only be us complaining to the FBI, DA, Police, SEC & the whole MEDIA. Its will be EVERYBODY that ever invested and got stung by you.

This WEB SITE will go live on Thursday midnight PST:

http://gawlawsuit.com/gaw.html

we will have EACH AND EVERY hurt party send the forms to the FBI
we will have EACH AND EVERY hurt party send the forms to the DA
we will have EACH AND EVERY hurt party send the forms to the Police
we will have EACH AND EVERY hurt party send the forms to the SEC

there will be hundreds if not thousands of claims filed with each of those law enforcement agencies.

And then there will be the class action lawsuit. Not for our 100k, but for the $100 million USD you stole from everybody.

So the choice is yours:

All we’re asking is for our money back. Dollar for dollar. Not a penny extra. We will release all claims and let you go on with your business. Completely confidential.

To be exact $98,720 USD

Other option will be you & many others in your company going to jail. And then your assets personal and corporate will be sold and we’ll get our money back either way.

This by NO MEAN is a threat or extortion or with any intent to coerce you to pay money we don’t deserve.

We were criminally defrauded. We want our money back.

And Mr. McLain is an amazing attorney but he’s a civil attorney. You need to hire a criminal attorney if you’re going donw this path, which will cost you much more than you’ve defrauded from us.

The choice is yours.

If you wish to settle this please reply to me.  otherwise you DON’T need to.

On Thursday 3/5/2015 the deadline will expire and we will take the steps here without further warning.

Good day to you sir

Saul Backal
Chairman & CEO
Meganet Corporation.

From: joshatgaw@gmail.com [mailto:joshatgaw@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Josh Garza
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 7:24 PM
To: Saul Backal
Subject: Re: FW: tomorrow's deadline

Saul,

As disappointed as I am on the way you guys have chosen to approach this (two different attorneys have looked at your emails and were astounded in they way you guys handle things), I am still trying to act in good faith.

I want to let you know a few things before we head to far down this road. As we already have before.

We have documented evidence that we did buy Paycoins for the stated amount (some even more). Notice that the statement did not say we doing buy every one in existence. Just that we would buy them, and we did.

It's an uphill battle to both make the argument that you even lost to begin with, as our company will be able to show examples where you could have sold for far more than you paid.

In addition to the fact that we did exactly what we said we would ($20), and we can show that.

Finally, we have the honors program coming, which you have an opportunity to wait for.

I am not looking to argue with you, so if that's your intent, don't bother. I just want you to know that despite what the Internet says, we are well equipped to deal with defending this, and have been 100% successful.

Josh

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:30:42 PM

lol as funny as this picture is come one lets not ruin this guy, i actually like watching him on the history channel shows he comes out on and on the science channel
I am so disgusted with badbitcoin. That guy really needs a taste

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:32:31 PM

First sentence seems reasonable,  no comment on the second as far as what's likely or not.  

I don't do class actions, but I do a lot of commercial litigation.  If I had a client interested in suing GAW (and I don't, this isn't legal advice and none of you are my clients), I would shy away from a class action to start. If a class action made the most sense, and knowing that there are a lot of technical requirements that must be met to create and certify a class, I would be in charge of the public notices about the suit and they certainly would contain my contact info and have a link to my firm's website.  Public postings might interfere with the ability to certify the class (haven't researched that specifically) or otherwise result in evidence I wouldn't want out there (client would sure as hell get a tongue lashing for boneheadedness and lack of strategery if they posted that link).  Food for thought from someone who fights w/ people for a living.
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:01:28 AM

Who is Saul?

energico

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:04:58 AM

Quite possibly the funniest thing about all of this is that Josh honestly doesn't understand the severity of the crimes he has committed. He seems to think this is just a terminology issue or PR or marketing or something. Homero just doesn't realize how fucked he really is.

Then again, what do you expect from a high school dropout whose only skill is social engineering?  Cheesy
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 12:06:06 AM

Saul Backal, Meganet of course. Is that the form from the website? That Processor muppet denied knowing anything about Saul.
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:07:07 AM

Quite possibly the funniest thing about all of this is that Josh honestly doesn't understand the severity of the crimes he has committed. He seems to think this is just a terminology issue or PR or marketing or something. Homero just doesn't realize how fucked he really is.

Then again, what do you expect from a high school dropout whose only skill is social engineering?  Cheesy

Oh he fucking understands. He is not going to be be able to plead stupid. He has been caught committing fraud and being told he was not doing thing legally. The stupid defense will not save this fucktard.

Pages: « 1 ... 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 [1675] 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: