Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:02:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 [1676] 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376977 times)
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:07:50 AM

Saul Backal, Meganet of course. Is that the form from the website? That Processor muppet denied knowing anything about Saul.

Yes it is from the site. I was hoping to extract more from the doc but it is what it is.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 12:13:47 AM

Saul Backal, Meganet of course. Is that the form from the website? That Processor muppet denied knowing anything about Saul.

Yes it is from the site. I was hoping to extract more from the doc but it is what it is.

What a sleazeball. Here's what Processor posted on GH:

So how did your website's address turn up in Saul's e-mail two months ago?

Processor
3h
there's 20 of us that were the original group and we have spread the word confidentially. I don't know this person but maybe someone else in the group did. there were enough people aware of it before, but it only went live today. prior to that it was only a non functional place holder website

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/watchlist-gawminers-paybase-zencloud/67/9563
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:28:15 AM

Processor
3h
there's 20 of us that were the original group and we have spread the word confidentially. I don't know this person but maybe someone else in the group did. there were enough people aware of it before, but it only went live today. prior to that it was only a non functional place holder website

Post it there and ask. I do not have an account nor want one there.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 12:35:59 AM

Processor
3h

Post it there and ask. I do not have an account nor want one there.

I did. But he had already said his goodbyes earlier because he wasn't received as warmly as he expected, so I don't think there will be a response.

Not quite sure what he is trying to do with that website and why he's trying to hide his identity.
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:36:26 AM

Quite possibly the funniest thing about all of this is that Josh honestly doesn't understand the severity of the crimes he has committed. He seems to think this is just a terminology issue or PR or marketing or something. Homero just doesn't realize how fucked he really is.

Then again, what do you expect from a high school dropout whose only skill is social engineering?  Cheesy

Oh he fucking understands. He is not going to be be able to plead stupid. He has been caught committing fraud and being told he was not doing thing legally. The stupid defense will not save this fucktard.

I tihnk you are both wrong.  From reading his emails, I would bet you 10-1 odds he will proclaim his innocence and lay the blame on others (Joe, Eric, the accountant whose name I keep forgetting, Jonah, Adam from the Church, hell maybe even Jessica, etc.).  He has already laid the groundwork in the emails if you read carefully between the lines.  He will say that he told Joe or Eric to spec out the data center large enough to support all the hashpower needed; he will say that he was shocked when he discovered that some hash power was "virtual" and that was why he initiated the 5 Phs order with Bitmain; former employees were robbing him, taking out BTC for phony cash advances; Stuart will have lied to him about Cantor's valuation and support for the coin; etc etc.

If any of you think that convicting Garza will be easy, think again.  There are some smoking gun emails, but nothing that he can't explain away and/or blame on others.  Of course, the feds have access to stuff we don't so they may be able to trace BTC to wallets controlled by Garza or have other evidence that is damning .. but from what I have seen a conviction (beyond a reasonable doubt) is not a certainty yet.. and the credibility of testimony from his former employees and cohorts will be critical.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:43:26 AM

Quite possibly the funniest thing about all of this is that Josh honestly doesn't understand the severity of the crimes he has committed. He seems to think this is just a terminology issue or PR or marketing or something. Homero just doesn't realize how fucked he really is.

Then again, what do you expect from a high school dropout whose only skill is social engineering?  Cheesy

Oh he fucking understands. He is not going to be be able to plead stupid. He has been caught committing fraud and being told he was not doing thing legally. The stupid defense will not save this fucktard.

I tihnk you are both wrong.  From reading his emails, I would bet you 10-1 odds he will proclaim his innocence and lay the blame on others (Joe, Eric, the accountant whose name I keep forgetting, Jonah, Adam from the Church, hell maybe even Jessica, etc.).  He has already laid the groundwork in the emails if you read carefully between the lines.  He will say that he told Joe or Eric to spec out the data center large enough to support all the hashpower needed; he will say that he was shocked when he discovered that some hash power was "virtual" and that was why he initiated the 5 Phs order with Bitmain; former employees were robbing him, taking out BTC for phony cash advances; Stuart will have lied to him about Cantor's valuation and support for the coin; etc etc.

If any of you think that convicting Garza will be easy, think again.  There are some smoking gun emails, but nothing that he can't explain away and/or blame on others.  Of course, the feds have access to stuff we don't so they may be able to trace BTC to wallets controlled by Garza or have other evidence that is damning .. but from what I have seen a conviction (beyond a reasonable doubt) is not a certainty yet.. and the credibility of testimony from his former employees and cohorts will be critical.

Going ahead with accepting money from foreigners on a watch list, against the advice of his inner scumbags, is enough to put him behind bars for a long long time. If they make that stick he is done like fucking dinner and no level of pleading stupid will help him. DONE. STICK A FORK IN IT!

miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 12:44:03 AM

holdembot

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:44:33 AM

You forget that everyone can roll on Josh, the many outweight the few(in this case just Josh)

He is fucked.
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:54:30 AM

You forget that everyone can roll on Josh, the many outweight the few(in this case just Josh)

He is fucked.

Hope you are right.  A civil case, I would agree. Criminal he just needs to create reasonable doubt.  Many of the witnesses against him could be biased; the former lover accountant; fired former employees; Jessica who is mad about the accountant affair; Adam who may have invested church funds in the scheme; some employees appear to have taken BTC payments to evade taxes; etc. So many unclean hands.  Is there anyone associated with this who is clean?  Maybe Jonah, IDK.  I am just saying, conviction on "he said, she said" is hard when everyone has an axe to grind.  Evidence is king.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 12:59:12 AM

He is fucked.

Hope you are right.  A civil case, I would agree. Criminal he just needs to create reasonable doubt.  Many of the witnesses against him could be biased; the former lover accountant; fired former employees; Jessica who is mad about the accountant affair; Adam who may have invested church funds in the scheme; some employees appear to have taken BTC payments to evade taxes; etc. So many unclean hands.  Is there anyone associated with this who is clean?  Maybe Jonah, IDK.  I am just saying, conviction on "he said, she said" is hard when everyone has an axe to grind.  Evidence is king.

some employees appear to have taken BTC payments to evade taxes;

They were not happy when I had them all 1099'd for BTC payments.  They should have all been 1099'd though.

Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:00:39 AM

Exactly! There are many, many, many boxes that must be checked to win a case against GAW.  Rules of Evidence, Rules of Civil Pro, etc. will are great little tools for excluding evidence or otherwise deploying obstacles designed to make proving a case extremely difficult. 

[rest of post is general rant, not in response to eightcylinders]

Frankly, I'm not convinced GAW is more than a petty wannabe scammy business run by a wannabe high finance guy without any education and experience when it comes finance, economics, and business generally (I have a hunch Stu made JG a project following 9/11 or otherwise feels guilty or obligated about something).  Consequently, I'm not sure that the feds will waste a ton of time on time on GAW beyond sending out a few subpoenas.  I recommend that people go take a look at the SEC litigation releases, alj orders, FBI/DOJ press releases, etc.; its quite clear that such agencies will sit and investigate/monitor folks -including the worst of the worst - for years before making an arrest or commencing some sort of formal action. So, I don't think anything criminal or administrative is imminent whatsoever. 

Final note: One problem with crypto-communities is free-riding and people being too afraid, shy, cheap, or ignorant to get off the computer and go talk with a professional or law enforcement officer face-to-face.  People must be their own best advocates, which is not something that's done by most of the kids here.  IRL is not google hangouts, reddit, bct, hashtalk, etc - and Garza knows that (although he's his own worst enemy in that regard). So, if you're going to go after him - get more clandestine, get off the computer, and do not advertise what you're up to - just do it.
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 01:19:42 AM

Final note: One problem with crypto-communities is free-riding and people being too afraid, shy, cheap, or ignorant to get off the computer and go talk with a professional or law enforcement officer face-to-face.  People must be their own best advocates, which is not something that's done by most of the kids here.  IRL is not google hangouts, reddit, bct, hashtalk, etc - and Garza knows that (although he's his own worst enemy in that regard). So, if you're going to go after him - get more clandestine, get off the computer, and do not advertise what you're up to - just do it.

This isn't the 80's.  The alphabet soup does not require leaving the comfort of your computer.

https://www.sec.gov/about/offices/owb/owb-tips.shtml

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/Information#crnt&panel1-1

https://tips.fbi.gov/

http://www.cftc.gov/ConsumerProtection/RedressReparations/index.htm

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started

https://www.ice.gov/tipline

http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/How-Do-You-Report-Suspected-Tax-Fraud-Activity%3F

Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:10:51 AM

This isn't the 80's.  The alphabet soup does not require leaving the comfort of your computer.

https://www.sec.gov/about/offices/owb/owb-tips.shtml

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/Information#crnt&panel1-1

https://tips.fbi.gov/

http://www.cftc.gov/ConsumerProtection/RedressReparations/index.htm

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started

https://www.ice.gov/tipline

http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/How-Do-You-Report-Suspected-Tax-Fraud-Activity%3F

Obviously you can report crimes online, lol.  Didn't you also get scammed by Hashfast?  I'm seeing a trend.
Garzad

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:21:36 AM

So is it safe to say that at some point you have decided that your NDA with Josh is unenforceable or you just don't give a shit about it anymore? You, Eric and Joe are suddenly a lot less quiet the last 48 hours.

Nothing I have posted or stated was known to me or learned during my course of alleged employment anything that was is only repeated based on information I obtained from public sources.

Garza Grammar will not save you....
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 02:29:55 AM

So is it safe to say that at some point you have decided that your NDA with Josh is unenforceable or you just don't give a shit about it anymore? You, Eric and Joe are suddenly a lot less quiet the last 48 hours.

Nothing I have posted or stated was known to me or learned during my course of alleged employment anything that was is only repeated based on information I obtained from public sources.

What about a sword that glows blue?

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:37:54 AM

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 02:39:49 AM

http://www.narniaweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/068.jpg

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:41:12 AM

old school

vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:47:35 AM

One more question, Joe... if you're up for it...

I gave weekly reports of how much BTC the facility earned per day and gave daily/weekly reports on the total zencloud payouts.

If you gave weekly reports on how much BTC that facility earned then you had to of known that there was not 4.5PHs of mining equipment there...

How much mining equipment was really there and was it actually bitmain's S4 units or something less energy efficient?

I didn't see any answer from Joe on this question.  Did I miss it or something?

Still no answer?  And I really thought you would, Joe... Almost as much as I think Garza will answer these questions...

This space not for rent...
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:47:40 AM

The Sword of a Thousand Truths might be most appropriate.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Pages: « 1 ... 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 [1676] 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: