Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:03:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 [1687] 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376997 times)
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:25:48 PM

the sad truth is this:

HODLERs are already DEAD! and now the few people deeply involved are trying to find the life boats. Garza is going down tho  Grin

OMG... you owe me a keyboard, right after I quit choking on my coffee!

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
mcni77

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:31:26 PM

I can't believe this is still going on. One of my favorite posts this week was on HT where Ganza posts about coinstain coming & how invites need to go out, then the hashtards start saying "Oh wow! XPY is listed for .60¢ at coinstain!", thinking they are going to be able to spend their XPY for 3X it's value once it launches, LMFAO! These are the dumbest, most gullible people ever.
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:48:47 PM

I can't believe this is still going on. One of my favorite posts this week was on HT where Ganza posts about coinstain coming & how invites need to go out, then the hashtards start saying "Oh wow! XPY is listed for .60¢ at coinstain!", thinking they are going to be able to spend their XPY for 3X it's value once it launches, LMFAO! These are the dumbest, most gullible people ever.

You know.... at some point, it really is like that whole GAW/XPY/Dev/Foundation/UnicornStables is just bullying them... I really hope that Garza has paid off so many shills that they don't realize that they're the only ones left and that they're shilling each other on Garza's dime.  THAT would be the ultimate hilarity... that the shills have all made up 'other accounts' to make it look like they're still needed, but in reality they're conning the con... I could see Garza wimpering to Stu... "they lied to me... how could they LIE TO ME like that?"

Hopefully by end of summer someone (or some peoples) are checking into club fed... Bernie needs a new room mate:

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:48:59 PM

Sciborg explains that the Prime Controller stake rate was NOT reduced from 350%/year to 100%/year, but rather from 13,000%/year to 5,000% year. "I believe that's quite a bit less" Roll Eyes LMFAO!  

https://hashtalk.org/topic/36954/we-all-understand-that-the-coin-is-dead-yes/43
Archive: https://archive.is/bePp5

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
ladrx

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:50:08 PM

some comic relief for today:
hey everyone, meet mini-garza!  Grin
crowdfunded blender + quit 5-6 times now and comes back everytime to drain more cash out of xpy community + gets mad when people dont use his coupon codes (stock going bad?)

LOL, that dude did his "goodbye cruel world" post at least a half-dozen times on HT. But like a bad penny, he kept turning up to peddle more hot sauce.

edit: kken, I just saw your comment after I made the post. Guess I'm not the only person who noticed pex's routine. Smiley

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
bt234

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:50:28 PM

Until all prime controllers are destroyed and a significant amount (80%+) of the pre-mine is burned SELL YOUR XPY NOW it is being kept
afloat so GAW can dump that is all they do...when it cost nothing for them it is pure profit for you hell Sad
acsonline

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:03:07 PM

Until all prime controllers are destroyed and a significant amount (80%+) of the pre-mine is burned SELL YOUR XPY NOW it is being kept
afloat so GAW can dump that is all they do...when it cost nothing for them it is pure profit for you hell Sad

Yes with Prime Controllers no one can save sinking XPY ship :-)
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:10:39 PM

Even if you got rid of the controllers and the pre-mine... who's going to use it?  Are vendors who go to the trouble of putting in a coin payment going to limit themselves to paycoin?  If you're going far enough to take ANY coin, may as well take bitcoin too. And, if you're going to do the alts, there the whole Doge community to consider or the lowly forgotten litecoin... XPY is the Monica Lewinski of the alt-coins... sure, it may get some attention here and there, some even without snickers... but it will always be Garza's Fiasco where all the sites are down as much as they're up and you risk your coins being locked in jail at any moment without warning or explanation.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1970

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:11:23 PM

I'm surprised that it's even worth ~.14 cents ... How to finally flush this turd-coin to satoshi-ville?!  Huh

PayCoin (XPY)   $ 0.143163 (-22.38 %)

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:29:30 PM

and they thought they would be able to use 1xpy=20$. now they are happy with 0.6$ and soon they will be happy for 6 satoshis
all in Mr. Garbanzos plan

SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:47:59 PM

Hey, while you're here, would you mind explaining how a humble church pastor managed to scare up hundreds of thousands of dollars to buy prime controllers? You wouldn't have misappropriated your churches' funds by any chance? Surely as a "man of god", that would be deplorable. Right?

Sure,

As ive stated publicly before. It was a group purchase with multiple friends and family (some even used portion of retirement funds).  Absolutely no funds from any organization including my church were used.

Have you told them how much their "investment" is worth now?
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:51:30 PM

So, just got a USD$2.36 royalty off a book... SO tempted to go out and buy me some XPY and ride that puppy into the dirt... but I might go the PayCON route instead. At least there, I really would be sad if it went into the dirt. :-)

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 11:08:04 PM

I don't feel bad at all for Garza for whatever personal information is exposed.

What does suck about it though, is that he uses to paint himself as a victim.

But on the other hand, anyone who still thinks he is a victim probably deserves what is coming to them.

So yeah, I support keeping the personal shit out of it, but at the same time, can't manage to muster up that much outrage.

Basically where I stand on it. As a fellow human being, if I didn't feel on some level that he deserves whatever retribution comes his way, I could sympathize. I'd never want something like that happening to me and mine, and the whole thing actually led me to encrypt several dozen files I consider sensitive in regards to my own wife. That's where the golden rules kicks in. I personally wouldn't have leaked those files. Which, might I add, I don't think the leaker intended them to be the focus at all. I think they were just part of the whole dump.

But at the same time, you get what you pay for in life, and it's hard to be too upset. It's healthy that there are those of us reminding others that this isn't a movie, these are real people with real lives. But then again, these are real people with real lives who ruined many others' lives and also made fools of still many more than that. Karma is a bitch, pretty much.

And it could be, and most likely is, victims, former partners, contractors, employees who are doing most of this. Remember the comment about 'Waking the sleeping dragon'. Well it has somewhat awoken.

oh i think the sleeping dragon is awoken along time ago, now seems like all kinds of things are popping up here and there on the internet and leaked emails and pictures of amber trying to do i dont know what

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:25:46 PM

So... I keep reading over on HT that Mineral is coming out with a debit card soon... say they do that, and even let the folks buy the debit card with XPY... won't that be like a vacuum sucking down the price when the debit card starts auto-converting to USD or what ever currency the local gas station wants to get off of the card? I'm having trouble understanding how the debit card is going to help the situation... what am I missing?

Paul Revere

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:29:53 PM

So... I keep reading over on HT that Mineral is coming out with a debit card soon... say they do that, and even let the folks buy the debit card with XPY... won't that be like a vacuum sucking down the price when the debit card starts auto-converting to USD or what ever currency the local gas station wants to get off of the card? I'm having trouble understanding how the debit card is going to help the situation... what am I missing?

That's about the size of it all right. I have been asking why the price will go up with merchant integration for a long time now, and the only answer from the dimwits is always "just because, you know when there is a use for Paycoin the price will rise". These fucking idiots simply do NOT understand how the market works- at all. The reality is that even a relatively small merchant (or debit card with mild usage- same thing) will completely devastate the price of such a weak coin immediately.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:32:32 PM

It doesn't matter anymore. The ship has sailed long ago. They can eventually do what they promised to do months ago but it will be meaningless. You get one shot to do this to capture the market and its has failed ever single step of the way. No one is interested and nothing will happen. Single biggest fail in cryptocurrency ever.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1970

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:35:31 PM

That's about the size of it all right. I have been asking why the price will go up with merchant integration for a long time now, and the only answer from the dimwits is always "just because, you know when there is a use for Paycoin the price will rise". These fucking idiots simply do NOT understand how the market works- at all. The reality is that even a relatively small merchant (or debit card with mild usage- same thing) will completely devastate the price of such a weak coin immediately.

Absolutely. Check out our rocket-scientist old pal, Favelle, the reptile peddler.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/36954/we-all-understand-that-the-coin-is-dead-yes/21

Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 11:37:01 PM

I don't feel bad at all for Garza for whatever personal information is exposed.

What does suck about it though, is that he uses to paint himself as a victim.

But on the other hand, anyone who still thinks he is a victim probably deserves what is coming to them.

So yeah, I support keeping the personal shit out of it, but at the same time, can't manage to muster up that much outrage.

The main thing to remember folks, is that when people post pictures of Ms. Garza or their children, or sexting, etc. it gives GarBozo a means to deflect and detract from the damning mountain of evidence against him.

It appears that Ms. Garza, and likely the accountant, had at least some knowledge that everything was not all legitimate in the HashKingdom and they at the very least ignored a lot of things they shouldn't have ignored.  So as you say, I have no sympathy for them either.

BUT, I do object to giving GarBozo a way to detract from the coming storm that is directed right at him.  Lets not make it easy for him to erect a smoke screen... focus on evidence of fraud, charitable donations that weren't made, fractional reserve mining, fictional mining, $20 floor that even GarBozo thought would not work, etc. etc. etc.  THAT is what will damn him.  Posting sexts and pictures of kids .. will give him exactly the smokescreen he needs to deflect for long enough that he might escape justice. 

Also, I think we should not ignore Ms. Garza or the accountant insofar as evidence of THEIR culpability is concerned.  Just please thinking about keeping the sex stuff out unless it is clearly evidence of quid pro quo for a cover up.

what pictures are you reffering to i dont recall seeing no pictures that would be considered bad, all the pictures i seen seem to be of the staff and trips they have taken and so forth

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:40:58 PM

Absolutely. Check out our rocket-scientist old pal, Favelle, the reptile peddler.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/36954/we-all-understand-that-the-coin-is-dead-yes/21

Cheesy

Never fear, Flaming Chevy is here, and he has a plan to put MOAR BTC into Homero's pocket: https://hashtalk.org/topic/36962/that-s-it-buy-wall-going-up/6 Archive: https://archive.is/ZmvU4

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell No!

rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:46:05 PM

I really hope that Garza has paid off so many shills that they don't realize that they're the only ones left and that they're shilling each other on Garza's dime.  THAT would be the ultimate hilarity... that the shills have all made up 'other accounts' to make it look like they're still needed, but in reality they're conning the con... I could see Garza wimpering to Stu... "they lied to me... how could they LIE TO ME like that?"

That would be comedy gold!
Pages: « 1 ... 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 [1687] 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: