Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:06:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 [1622] 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377005 times)
holdembot

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:34:14 PM

Charity fraud? OMG, that guy s really something.

Then he goes around crying how people broke into his email. I m really trying to feel empathy but I don't. Am I a bad person?

Right now Homero can be thankfull people only broke into his email.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:35:43 PM

Then he goes around crying how people broke into his email. I m really trying to feel empathy but I don't. Am I a bad person?

It is called citizens protecting other citizens. Citizens do not need police nor government to do what they do best which is to look out for each other. Ganza Inc deserves to be pounded into obilvion. Ganza needs to be humiliated within the crypto community so that he nor his ilk will ever show their ugly fucking criminal faces again. Same goes for Team XPY and the Paycoin Foundation. All of them are scumbag criminals and all deserve a jail sentence and all wealth confiscated.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
zhulick

Activity: 227

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:54:57 PM

i am a bit alarmed at the direction of this thread...

i am all for good old fashioned mob justice, and have my torches and pitchforks ready... i am all for exposing this douche for the scammer that he is...

i am however more then just a little uncomfortable with seeing messages from his mother begging for a loan, or the texts of some random cunt (be it his wife or someone else) telling how "her pussy is all wet for her hashking"...

if the goal here is to truly help expose a scam, and to save as many potential current and future victims, this is not the way to go about it...
holdembot

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:56:22 PM

i am all for good old fashioned mob justice, and have my torches and pitchforks ready... i am all for exposing this douche for the scammer that he is...

i am however more then just a little uncomfortable with seeing messages from his mother begging for a loan, or the texts of some random cunt (be it his wife or someone else) telling how "her pussy is all wet for her hashking"...

if the goal here is to truly help expose a scam, and to save as many potential current and future victims, this is not the way to go about it...

"her pussy is all wet for her hasking" is by far more civil considering the words she used talking to her hashking.
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:56:29 PM

The scam was exposed long ago. Now people are just exposing how truly rotten of a person Ganza is.
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:58:28 PM

It is what it is. I do not agree with it either but it does show the mindset of someone who wants to suck a genius cock. She fucking knew what was going on and to some that has put her in the crossfire. I think that this group has been pretty restrained thus far. For example, have you ever seen the titty pics posted here?

Didn't think so.

Since a general call went out to keep kids and NSFW pics off of here, it has been respected.

So expect some to leak through. Consider it a blip in the revelation of a multi-million dollar scam.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
paulh691

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:00:03 PM

Right now Homero can be thankfull people only broke into his email.

Homero is busy begging his victims not to do chargebacks claiming they had lots of mining.
I don't think we see hashpower claims, mentions of needing to get more hardware online
or rental figures in any of those emails Smiley
GAWT_MILK

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:01:06 PM

I just want to thank you guys for what you're doing.  I've known this guy was a scumbag for years and figured it was just a matter of time before he fell into his own noose.  When this loser is finally in prison, getting his ass pounded so hard he's no longer able to hold in his own bullshit, I may just be able to regain some faith in humanity.

Keep it up!

Also.... all of this is fucking hilarious -- so, that alone is quite worth it.
IanDeMartino

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:02:43 PM

I don't feel bad at all for Garza for whatever personal information is exposed.

What does suck about it though, is that he uses to paint himself as a victim.

But on the other hand, anyone who still thinks he is a victim probably deserves what is coming to them.

So yeah, I support keeping the personal shit out of it, but at the same time, can't manage to muster up that much outrage.

Tips: 1BJXcqnQyQipwo5ft1WzZpV3qJGEDE2JkP
TeamButtcoin

Activity: 466
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:03:39 PM

Sadly, pretty much of all this content comes from the leaked company emails

███▄▄  ▄▄███
██▄▄   ▀▀████▀▀   ▄▄██
 ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
█▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄███▀▀
█████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄
██  ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀
██      ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
██   ▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
██   ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
██▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
▀▀███▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
        ▀▀██▀▀
graIn..
The Backbone of
Modern Work Agreements.
███████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████ ██████████████████
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████
████
████
████

█████████████   █████

.Whitepaper.
█████   █████████████

████
████
████
████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██████████████████ ████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████

zhulick

Activity: 227

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:03:55 PM

It is what it is. I do not agree with it either but it does show the mindset of someone who wants to suck a genius cock. She fucking knew what was going on and to some that has put her in the crossfire. I think that this group has been pretty restrained thus far. For example, have you ever seen the titty pics posted here?

Didn't think so.

Since a general call went out to keep kids and NSFW picks off of here, it has been respected.

So expect some to leak through. Consider it a blip in the revelation of a multi-million dollar scam.

oh, i understand... and i get how showing that a man who is flashing his Ferraris yet wouldn't lend his own mother a couple of hundred bucks so she can visit speaks about his character, but still... somehow that whole part just feels "wrong"...

all that said - i have my pitchfork and torch ready Smiley
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:04:01 PM

I just want to thank you guys for what you're doing.  I've known this guy was a scumbag for years and figured it was just a matter of time before he fell into his own noose.  When this loser is finally in prison, getting his ass pounded so hard he's no longer able to hold in his own bullshit, I may just be able to regain some faith in humanity.

Keep it up!

Also.... all of this is fucking hilarious -- so, that alone is quite worth it.

He will not be getting his ass pounded in prison. He will end up in a white collar prison where, compared to max or super max, he will be in a country club. Still works though because prison is regimented and forces you to conform.

EDIT: He is mentally ill and will never be rehabilitated. When he ends up in the klink he will blame it on trolls, so will his GAWTRADS. Fuck em all. They are all going down.

mutha

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:04:28 PM

Didn't think so.

Since a general call went out to keep kids and NSFW picks off of here, it has been respected.

Just curious are you Funkadelic posting on the comments?
http://www.coinbuzz.com/2015/04/17/breaking-gaw-miners-ceo-admits-to-charity-fraud-scandal-continues/

He seems to have nailed JHarris perfectly!
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:06:35 PM

Didn't think so.

Just curious are you Funkadelic posting on the comments?
http://www.coinbuzz.com/2015/04/17/breaking-gaw-miners-ceo-admits-to-charity-fraud-scandal-continues/

He seems to have nailed JHarris perfectly!

No I am not.

Thank you.

Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:07:40 PM

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah deep breathe

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha hahaha hah ah ahha hah hha ha ha
bitillionaire

Activity: 369

phm.link

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 08:10:31 PM

But on the other hand, anyone who still thinks he is a victim probably deserves what is coming to them.

So yeah, I support keeping the personal shit out of it, but at the same time, can't manage to muster up that much outrage.

Basically where I stand on it. As a fellow human being, if I didn't feel on some level that he deserves whatever retribution comes his way, I could sympathize. I'd never want something like that happening to me and mine, and the whole thing actually led me to encrypt several dozen files I consider sensitive in regards to my own wife. That's where the golden rules kicks in. I personally wouldn't have leaked those files. Which, might I add, I don't think the leaker intended them to be the focus at all. I think they were just part of the whole dump.

But at the same time, you get what you pay for in life, and it's hard to be too upset. It's healthy that there are those of us reminding others that this isn't a movie, these are real people with real lives. But then again, these are real people with real lives who ruined many others' lives and also made fools of still many more than that. Karma is a bitch, pretty much.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:10:49 PM

I thought this MHarris douchebag had started posting on GetHashing? I don't follow there much, maybe he is shilling on GH like he still does on HT, but most people on GH have at least come to the conclusion that "something" is wrong with GAW/Garza/Paycoin.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
bitillionaire

Activity: 369

phm.link

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 08:13:22 PM

I thought this MHarris douchebag had started posting on GetHashing? I don't follow there much, maybe he is shilling on GH like he still does on HT, but most people on GH have at least come to the conclusion that "something" is wrong with GAW/Garza/Paycoin.

If the fractional mining thing doesn't push their community consensus past "something wrong" then their authority on the subject of mining should at all times be doubted in the extreme. No?

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:13:33 PM

Basically where I stand on it. As a fellow human being, if I didn't feel on some level that he deserves whatever retribution comes his way, I could sympathize. I'd never want something like that happening to me and mine, and the whole thing actually led me to encrypt several dozen files I consider sensitive in regards to my own wife. That's where the golden rules kicks in. I personally wouldn't have leaked those files. Which, might I add, I don't think the leaker intended them to be the focus at all. I think they were just part of the whole dump.

But at the same time, you get what you pay for in life, and it's hard to be too upset. It's healthy that there are those of us reminding others that this isn't a movie, these are real people with real lives. But then again, these are real people with real lives who ruined many others' lives and also made fools of still many more than that. Karma is a bitch, pretty much.

And it could be, and most likely is, victims, former partners, contractors, employees who are doing most of this. Remember the comment about 'Waking the sleeping dragon'. Well it has somewhat awoken.

rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:20:48 PM

Please keep digging up all the dirt you can on Gaw and friends. You guys are my heros.

The sad truth is that most of these cryptoscammers never suffer the wrath of legal systems and get away scot free.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Pages: « 1 ... 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 [1622] 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: