Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:48:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 [1785] 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376924 times)
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:20:27 AM

We need paycoin cola

We'll sell it on ConStand, make a fortune.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 10:21:03 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2015, 10:34:09 AM by bitpop

We need paycoin cola

We'll sell it on ConStand, make a fortune.

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:42:33 AM

That's an insult to Coca Cola bitpop  Angry

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:50:53 AM

Crypto Private Investor Group is bigger than any one person. CPGI is a collaboration, made up of members from all over the world. Professional backgrounds of CPIG members include professors, scientists, engineers, technology experts and more. It's the combination of our talents that makes CPIG strong and able to positively impact the global crypto industry.

http://www.reservecoincard.com CoinCard is accepted anywhere MasterCard® is accepted. Paycoin Debit Card to begin taking reservations for CoinCard, the world’s first crypto CREDIT card, Paycoin Debit Card.  Fraud, preorder, scam, identity theft, ssn theft, PII, PCI non compliant, insecure, SSL.

https://www.cryptochange.org/, charity fraud, fraud, scam, kickstarter, theft

A short muggle starting with the online handle josg21 to, allegedly, ■■■■■ about boob jobs (plastic surgeons) and poor service Mr Homero Garza has since changed to the handle GAWCEO. A while later after tainting the handle GAWCEO a change was made to MrCEO and minerorigin which exist in parallel. In order to, allegedly, attempt confusion over his real name Homero Joshua Garza uses his middle name and mixes up aliases so he is commonly known as Josh Garza or Joshua Garza. On several patents held with Mr. Stuart Fraser Vice Chairman of Cantor Fitzgerald, Garza uses H. Joshua Garza as opposed to H. Josh Garza. Various internet Trolls and FUDsters refer to him as Homero Garza or Homero Josh Garza or just Mr. Scam Muggle. Mr Garza, allegedly, started his entrepreneurship with Optima Computers LLC in Brattleborough Vermont (VT) where he then branched out into the, alleged, oversubscription of Broadband service with his company Great Awk Wireless also called GAW High Speed Internet and shortened to GAW HSI. Having claimed to make millions with this service or sale of the company or something, Mr Garza then went on to the cryptocurrency industry where he, allegedly, applied the same oversubscription techniques to ASIC Mining with his platforms ZenMiner and ZenCloud selling virtual products called the Hashlet and Hashtaker. Sometimes referred to as CashLets, CashTakers and Ponsi's. Through the purported success of said platforms under a conglomerate of companies called Geniuses at Work or GAW for short Mr Garza, allegedly, moved on from GAW Miners LLC to a new company which should have provided a clean slate. Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC or BTC LLC for short which matches the domain name BTC.com puportedly purchased for 1.1 Million USD, was born. This company launched several platforms such as PayBase at Paybase.com and paycoin known as XPY. The PayBase platform allegedly destroyed the products PayFlash (gyft) PaySave (zincsave) as well as others. The Paycoin "Currency" allegedly destroyed the concepts of HybridFlex, FundSafe, Huh. After much public scrutiny Mr Homero Joshua Garza married to Jessica Garza then set out to not own the platforms Coinstand at coinstand.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called zincsave to purchase from Amazon violating the ToS) and mineral at mineral.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called coin-swap). These new ventures were purportedly related to Hong-Kong, hong kong, while rumor persists of Dubai being the real location.

Mr. Stuart Fraser Vice Chairman Cantor Fitzgerald. cantor fitzgerald, cantor capital markets, cantor investment banking, cantor investment management, cantor global financial services: Cantor Fitzgerald is one of the premier capital markets investment banks. Cantor specializes in global financial services with many locations across the U.S and around the world.
GAWCEO, MrCEO, josg21, Homero Garza, Josh Garza, Homero Josh Garza, Homero Joshua Garza, H. Josh Garza, H. Joshua Garza, Fraud, Scam, Rippoff
Dave McLain, David McLain, Dave H McLain, David H McLain, David H. McLain serves as COO and General Counsel of Hat Trick Consultants, LLC as well as a principal in DHM Legal Services, LLC., Assistant General Manager of the Fort Worth Brahmas.

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:58:52 AM

Crypto Private Investor Group is bigger than any one person. CPGI is a collaboration, made up of members from all over the world. Professional backgrounds of CPIG members include professors, scientists, engineers, technology experts and more. It's the combination of our talents that makes CPIG strong and able to positively impact the global crypto industry.

http://www.reservecoincard.com CoinCard is accepted anywhere MasterCard® is accepted. Paycoin Debit Card to begin taking reservations for CoinCard, the world’s first crypto CREDIT card, Paycoin Debit Card.  Fraud, preorder, scam, identity theft, ssn theft, PII, PCI non compliant, insecure, SSL.

https://www.cryptochange.org/, charity fraud, fraud, scam, kickstarter, theft

A short muggle starting with the online handle josg21 to, allegedly, ■■■■■ about boob jobs (plastic surgeons) and poor service Mr Homero Garza has since changed to the handle GAWCEO. A while later after tainting the handle GAWCEO a change was made to MrCEO and minerorigin which exist in parallel. In order to, allegedly, attempt confusion over his real name Homero Joshua Garza uses his middle name and mixes up aliases so he is commonly known as Josh Garza or Joshua Garza. On several patents held with Mr. Stuart Fraser Vice Chairman of Cantor Fitzgerald, Garza uses H. Joshua Garza as opposed to H. Josh Garza. Various internet Trolls and FUDsters refer to him as Homero Garza or Homero Josh Garza or just Mr. Scam Muggle. Mr Garza, allegedly, started his entrepreneurship with Optima Computers LLC in Brattleborough Vermont (VT) where he then branched out into the, alleged, oversubscription of Broadband service with his company Great Awk Wireless also called GAW High Speed Internet and shortened to GAW HSI. Having claimed to make millions with this service or sale of the company or something, Mr Garza then went on to the cryptocurrency industry where he, allegedly, applied the same oversubscription techniques to ASIC Mining with his platforms ZenMiner and ZenCloud selling virtual products called the Hashlet and Hashtaker. Sometimes referred to as CashLets, CashTakers and Ponsi's. Through the purported success of said platforms under a conglomerate of companies called Geniuses at Work or GAW for short Mr Garza, allegedly, moved on from GAW Miners LLC to a new company which should have provided a clean slate. Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC or BTC LLC for short which matches the domain name BTC.com puportedly purchased for 1.1 Million USD, was born. This company launched several platforms such as PayBase at Paybase.com and paycoin known as XPY. The PayBase platform allegedly destroyed the products PayFlash (gyft) PaySave (zincsave) as well as others. The Paycoin "Currency" allegedly destroyed the concepts of HybridFlex, FundSafe, Huh. After much public scrutiny Mr Homero Joshua Garza married to Jessica Garza then set out to not own the platforms Coinstand at coinstand.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called zincsave to purchase from Amazon violating the ToS) and mineral at mineral.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called coin-swap). These new ventures were purportedly related to Hong-Kong, hong kong, while rumor persists of Dubai being the real location.

Mr. Stuart Fraser Vice Chairman Cantor Fitzgerald. cantor fitzgerald, cantor capital markets, cantor investment banking, cantor investment management, cantor global financial services: Cantor Fitzgerald is one of the premier capital markets investment banks. Cantor specializes in global financial services with many locations across the U.S and around the world.
GAWCEO, MrCEO, josg21, Homero Garza, Josh Garza, Homero Josh Garza, Homero Joshua Garza, H. Josh Garza, H. Joshua Garza, Fraud, Scam, Rippoff
Dave McLain, David McLain, Dave H McLain, David H McLain, David H. McLain serves as COO and General Counsel of Hat Trick Consultants, LLC as well as a principal in DHM Legal Services, LLC., Assistant General Manager of the Fort Worth Brahmas.

These are kind of annoying, doesn't it have the same google effect if you have it in your signature?
ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:59:19 AM

Joshie-poo thinks plagiarism ain't no big deal. All the other kids are doing it!

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:01:00 AM

Joshie-poo thinks plagiarism ain't no big deal. All the other kids are doing it!

His legal bills must be huge, burning money left right and center.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 11:33:24 AM

Homero needs an ice cold coca cola® to relax. He's innovated almost everything on the internet.

I love that bassgm guy, he's very skilled and he's trolling them with actual code. They have no clue what he's talking about.

They're unbelievably stupid https://hashtalk.org/topic/29033/unite-against-cryptodouble-com-starting-class-action-lawsuit - lol gawtards

deliciousowl

Activity: 432

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:38:46 AM

These clowns are clueless https://hashtalk.org/topic/37218/release-xpy-colored-coins-officially-released

No one knows anything and those that do get blank stares

Beautiful. Someone finally releases an actual, open-source feature and nobody knows how to react. They've never seen a feature release before.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 11:41:36 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2015, 11:58:08 AM by bitpop

These clowns are clueless https://hashtalk.org/topic/37218/release-xpy-colored-coins-officially-released

Beautiful. Someone finally releases an actual, open-source feature and nobody knows how to react. They've never seen a feature release before.

Their greed and stupidity got them in there, they want $20, they don't care about actual uses.

Bitcoin bar got mad like an ape because he couldn't understand.

bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:50:29 AM

I generally hate RTFM as a comeback, but these people should really just go to the site linked in the first reply. I was not familiar with colored coins, but the concept and utility became apparent after about thirty seconds on http://coloredcoins.org/

The term “colored coins” can be applied to a number of mechanisms for issuing and tracking particular Bitcoins.  These Bitcoins can then be used to represent assets other than their literal Bitcoin value. Colored coins can be used to represent stocks, bonds, smart properties, other currencies (such as dollars, pounds, yen, or euros etc.), and and different tokens like access tokens.

That site was linked two days ago. As recently as two hours ago,

Can anyone in easy words, explain to me, what this is? Blue coins? Red coins or what?
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 11:59:10 AM

I generally hate RTFM as a comeback, but these people should really just go to the site linked in the first reply. I was not familiar with colored coins, but the concept and utility became apparent after about thirty seconds on http://coloredcoins.org/

The term “colored coins” can be applied to a number of mechanisms for issuing and tracking particular Bitcoins.  These Bitcoins can then be used to represent assets other than their literal Bitcoin value. Colored coins can be used to represent stocks, bonds, smart properties, other currencies (such as dollars, pounds, yen, or euros etc.), and and different tokens like access tokens.

That site was linked two days ago. As recently as two hours ago,

Can anyone in easy words, explain to me, what this is? Blue coins? Red coins or what?

I got penis coins on coinprism. Unfortunately counter party is winning.

NotCarlosGarza

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:08:20 PM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Fri, 01 May 2015 11:07:06 +0000
To: carlosgarza@inbox.com
Subject: Re: hey

is this a new email?

lol I wish I was there........but considering I down the hall from you, I am not that hard to find.

Let me know when your up

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 6:46 AM Carlos Garza <carlosgarza@inbox.com> wrote:
How is Dubai, brother?

I tried. If the timestamp is to be believed, HJG at the moment is in GMT+0000, or the UK.

edit: or since we know Carlos just got nabbed for DUI and if HJG is not lying about being "down the hall", he is playing games somehow with his email timestamps and is crashing with his brother in wherever-the-fuck Vermont.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 12:25:18 PM

is this a new email?

lol I wish I was there........but considering I down the hall from you, I am not that hard to find.

Let me know when your up

How is Dubai, brother?

I tried. If the timestamp is to be believed, HJG at the moment is in GMT+0000, or the UK.

edit: or since we know Carlos just got nabbed for DUI and if HJG is not lying about being "down the hall", he is playing games somehow with his email timestamps and is crashing with his brother in wherever-the-fuck Vermont.

Tell him there's 2 black suvs outside

bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:25:59 PM

is this a new email?

Let me know when your up

How is Dubai, brother?

He knows it's a fake email. "Let me know when you're up" is a weird question to ask someone who's sending an email. He replies to the Dubai thing with how not "hard to find" he is. He knows it's not his brother. He's using misdirection.
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 01:08:10 PM

is this a new email?

Let me know when your up

How is Dubai, brother?

Can you include DKIM?

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
mutha

Activity: 430

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 01:19:31 PM

He would have been better off branding it

Crypto-Herpes
"It spreads fast and you can never get rid of it"
NotCarlosGarza

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 01:20:18 PM

is this a new email?

Let me know when your up

How is Dubai, brother?

Can you include DKIM?

I know what you're referring to from the many earlier discussions with the email leaks, but I have no idea how to do that. I will google it, but in the meantime, is there a straightforward way to do this?

capsqrl

Activity: 444

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 01:46:40 PM

Just include the full headers. That would help us determine its origin.

Norsk Bitcoin-bruker? Kom til /r/BitcoinNO på reddit!
NotCarlosGarza

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 01:55:25 PM

Just include the full headers. That would help us determine its origin.

I tried, but I have no idea what I'm doing (picture of dog meme). Tell you what, I will PM you, vObh0n]6W, and suchmoon with the password to this account. It's a burner email anyway, obviously. Hopefully you can find what you need. Also there is a new message there from Josh; I think he is trolling the "trolls" now.
Pages: « 1 ... 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 [1785] 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: