Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:34:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376885 times)
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:32:11 PM

So all I can assume is you are a ponzi scheme. I have been banned 4 times from hashtalk from relaying this same idea. mmmm makes me think they dont want anyone to know.

So you're basically a stubborn spammer. You came to a private forum, attacked the owners and got banned, but you don't simply back off. You made another account and another one and when you finally got bored you came here to share your sad story. Give yourself a pat on the back.

Troll, Spammer... Sounds a bit like you, there bitgeek. You have had ZERO input that actually matters, for or against GAW. You don't have any clue as to how GAW makes money (contracts, mining, full on ponzi...), you don't know anything about this hashcoin thing. What exactly are you bringing to the table here? I don't want to be a dick but in this case I have to, you seem a bit mentally challenged.

Let's look at some of your constructive input:

GAW is a scam. You'll see soon.

this GAW_CEO moron (...)

Date Registered:   November 06  Roll Eyes Looks like you registered here to troll and insult. Back to your cave!

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sainf

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:36:53 PM

What you on...who is that ...Huh? you trying very hard to discredit what
bitgeek

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:37:38 PM

That is the second time i have been called a spammer. The last time I was locked out because I was a criminal...your company has called me everything under the sun. Yet you call people names. The question is still not answered why you take *0% percent of my fees. Goes to show your level of customer support. Lets call everyone that asks questions that are logical spammers, criminals etc.  Why I made a different mail afress because you didnt answer the question and banned me. They were all in my name. Didnt use a different name or an anonymous name. So I must be the stupidist spammer in the world and criminal

It's not MY company. Are you a person that comes to a house, insults the owner and when kicked out the door jumps back through the window?

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
clanbake

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:42:14 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2014, 03:14:14 PM by clanbake

Tongue
sainf

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:43:26 PM

please would you stop. while youre ahead you trying to hard to discredit ....I am not interested in your fud I am looking for an answer ....on my question you trying to take the threads path away from the original post...who cares about what was said and who said it. I just don't understand why you upset about what I said and you picking on what i did to say what i am asking. I am the fudder. you are right move on...
sainf

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:44:12 PM

no... I like it here
ZiG

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:45:25 PM

I jave tried to sell there are so many for sale it looks worse than walmart on there special clearance day....do you want to buy them anyway this is just to warn others not to buy crap..

I also writing because there anouncements say nothing about how they using that 80% percent for there purposes, But everything is about the new coin and what they are planning to do and how they going to change the world and on and on....but yet there is no discussion about the problem of payouts and why they have to take off 80% . looks like they trying to distract everyone from there issues. Joe speaks about 10 mil there and 10 mil here. Well €3900.00 of that 10 mil is my investment.yet this month so far I have made $300 dollars on that investment. which is €239.23 euro... HAHAHAHA. I wonder why People still listen to that crap.

You did NOT make anything...They simply GIVE YOU BACK some of your original 3900 Euros...like 6% of YOURS OWN MONEY -  back to you ... Wink

It will take you like 16-17 months to reach breakeven...on this FREE LOAN to MtGAW, if they are still around.. Huh

Cheers,

ZiG
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 05:47:34 PM

sainf, make it clear who you are replying to, and most importantly, stop replying to bitgeek. That poster has no interest in any discussion, his sole purpose is attacking other members and filling the thread up with garbage. Just click the Ignore link under his name and move on.
bitgeek

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:49:04 PM

So all I can assume is you are a ponzi scheme. I have been banned 4 times from hashtalk from relaying this same idea. mmmm makes me think they dont want anyone to know.

So you're basically a stubborn spammer. You came to a private forum, attacked the owners and got banned, but you don't simply back off. You made another account and another one and when you finally got bored you came here to share your sad story. Give yourself a pat on the back.

Troll, Spammer... Sounds a bit like you, there bitgeek. You have had ZERO input that actually matters, for or against GAW. You don't have any clue as to how GAW makes money (contracts, mining, full on ponzi...), you don't know anything about this hashcoin thing. What exactly are you bringing to the table here? I don't want to be a dick but in this case I have to, you seem a bit mentally challenged.

Let's look at some of your constructive input:

GAW is a scam. You'll see soon.

this GAW_CEO moron (...)

Date Registered:   November 06  Roll Eyes Looks like you registered here to troll and insult. Back to your cave!

So still ZERO input that actually matters? Go back to hashtalk, kid.

A trolling newbie will teach us about forum input, get ready!

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:51:52 PM

Well, over there you can sell useless crap that yields nothing - for several dollars !

That´s not such a bad deal.

bitgeek

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:52:22 PM

sainf, make it clear who you are replying to, and most importantly, stop replying to bitgeek. That poster has no interest in any discussion, his sole purpose is attacking other members and filling the thread up with garbage. Just click the Ignore link under his name and move on.

You're calling this thread a discussion? On the previous page some troll was commenting on the looks of a person he was talking to because this was the only thing he could add  to the "discussion"
This is a troll lounge.

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
corygto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:00:06 PM

I just think it's cute how anybody who doubts GAW in the slightest is labelled a "troll".

Sounds to me like an excuse somebody uses when they aren't intelligent enough to come up with a counter-argument.

Either way, the fact that GAW cheerleaders troll around bitcointalk trying to shoot down any reasonable discussion about the company just goes even further to show how much they want to censor all talk about this scam that isn't screaming at you to give Josh more money.
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:03:56 PM

Since they are unable to pay out anything marketable

as per their pools

I can only conclude that they´re about to go belly up.

clanbake

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:05:30 PM

I just think it's cute how anybody who doubts GAW in the slightest is labelled a "troll".

Sounds to me like an excuse somebody uses when they aren't intelligent enough to come up with a counter-argument.

Either way, the fact that GAW cheerleaders troll around bitcointalk trying to shoot down any reasonable discussion about the company just goes even further to show how much they want to censor all talk about this scam that isn't screaming at you to give Josh more money.

This bitgeek kid is just angry  Cry I don't think he has a clue what crypto mining is, he's just here to annoy.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 06:10:59 PM

HAHAHA you guys crack me up
Here you go since you asking for a address to send funds to by all means send it here.

12UMbZbR19zHWB5dHVuNuTSYBVwqa4mqmd

btw the original twinkies not as good as the blueberry kind or chocolate kind

Sent brotha... and hold up... there are chocolate ones?  why the FUCK did i not know about this...
WHAT you like twinkies and you dont know of the other flavors especially twinkies that are chocolate flavored you are missing out hard core. They sell them at walmart and if that is not option you can always look on amazon.com they sell them there to but bit pricey good luck on your twinkie journey  Grin

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 06:18:19 PM

This bitgeek kid is just angry  Cry I don't think he has a clue what crypto mining is, he's just here to annoy.

Bingo.

Now what really matters, well to those who own Zens anyway...

We always wanted our miners to be upgradable, zens will be the first ones Smiley

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/535069167268155392

And...

https://paycoin.com/
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:20:33 PM

Bingo.

Now what really matters, well to those who own Zens anyway...

We always wanted our miners to be upgradable, zens will be the first ones Smiley

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/535069167268155392

And...

https://paycoin.com/

Paycoin? Dumb name and the tagline is equally dumb. I hope enough suckers keep this afloat until I sell my coins!
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:25:18 PM

Thanks to this thread. I avoided yet another disaster.  Grin

MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:27:39 PM

Give the twinkies to Bitgeek and lets be done with them both.

We can not say anything particularly insightful about Paycoin because we do not have enough information. No one really has enough information to make an informed decision, other than remark its whitepaper has been consistently vague, error-riddled, and full of marketing fluff.

However, I think there is enough info to reach a definitive ruling on whether GAW is selling unlicensed securities.  I want to get some feedback from people who support GAW, or are at least on the fence.

Josh has stated, unequivocally, that Zenpool profits are paid out on:
1. private rentals
2. mining
3. day-trading
4. undisclosed other activities.

Your profits payouts are not a 1MH share of a mining pool, but a share of quite a few other activities in which MH does not even figure (like in day trading).

What is a security?
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/15/77b

The term “security” means any note, stock, treasury stock, security future, security-based swap, bond, debenture, evidence of indebtedness, certificate of interest or participation in any profit-sharing agreement, collateral-trust certificate, preorganization certificate or subscription, transferable share, investment contract, voting-trust certificate, certificate of deposit for a security, fractional undivided interest in oil, gas, or other mineral rights, any put, call, straddle, option, or privilege on any security, certificate of deposit, or group or index of securities (including any interest therein or based on the value thereof), or any put, call, straddle, option, or privilege entered into on a national securities exchange relating to foreign currency, or, in general, any interest or instrument commonly known as a “security”, or any certificate of interest or participation in, temporary or interim certificate for, receipt for, guarantee of, or warrant or right to subscribe to or purchase, any of the foregoing.

Josh appears unwilling to deny that the Zenpool is indeed a security, as he fails to do so in the latest "Troll/FUD" that Suchmoon linked. Instead of denying that he runs an unregistered security, Josh stresses that the SEC only steps in when "losses occur."

Why does it matter if this is an unlicensed security?
If this is a unlicensed security, then there is a completely new type of unquantifiable risk to doing any business with GAW. That risk is that the SEC steps in and turns off his server, like they just did to BFL. That would make all hashlets, hashcoins, and even Paycoins (if we get that far) worth nothing at all.

Due to GAW's extreme centralization, you literally have nothing to show for your money if their server is turned off.
cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:31:29 PM

PayCoin sounds a little close to PayPal in "lexical construction", didn't a bunch of companies get into trouble for using "iSomething" in the past couple of years?  I'm probably completely off track, not sure how TM works, I'm guessing the name was vetted by lawyers not to come in conflict with others in the same space having a similar name that could be mislead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: