Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:37:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376928 times)
ZiG

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:25:29 AM

hash talk hamster brains my parents raised me to beware txt book fundamentalist christians there as dangerous as there blind stupidity

Anyway... are we done with the religious bashing yet?  Aren't there some new topics about GAW, paycoin, etc that we can debate?

Sadly no. We might need to endure off topic until tomorrow when something big is supposed to happen.

"...something big ..."  Huh

What...like another Homero's BiG PooP ... Grin

ZiG
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:34:04 AM

hash talk hamster brains my parents raised me to beware txt book fundamentalist christians there as dangerous as there blind stupidity

Anyway... are we done with the religious bashing yet?  Aren't there some new topics about GAW, paycoin, etc that we can debate?
i wasnt bashing christians  just the fundamentalist crazy blind ones that act like ht

I'm probably more sympathetic to your viewpoint than you realize... but I learned long ago that an uninvited religious discussion or insult is neither interesting or productive.

I'm surprised more aren't latching on to the hashbase delay, honestly.  I'll give it some time...  3... 2... 1...
dekay

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:42:18 AM

Anyway... are we done with the religious bashing yet?  Aren't there some new topics about GAW, paycoin, etc that we can debate?
i wasnt bashing christians  just the fundamentalist crazy blind ones that act like ht

I'm probably more sympathetic to your viewpoint than you realize... but I learned long ago that an uninvited religious discussion or insult is neither interesting or productive.

I'm surprised more aren't latching on to the hashbase delay, honestly.  I'll give it some time...  3... 2... 1...
i consider the money i have in zencloud gone now im just entertaining myself watchin ht
TheIZS

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:43:48 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/22814/all-primes-are-receiving-1-xpy-for-converting

"Every time I think GAW can't top their last generous gift to their customers, they go ahead and do something like this.
Thank you Josh @GAW_CEO !"

Really? REALLY? Open your eyes people.

lol Thanks for giving me a "$20" coin for something useless I paid $50 for whilst you make 10% of every transaction that happens in the market.
I think most of those accounts are fake, no one can be that stupid.. if they are.. maybe they deserve to lose their $$$.
I don't even know what to think about all of this anymore. You know how when something crazy happens you're speechless? Well, I'm literally thoughtless right now. Guess that's the effect of HashTalk.

Most of these shills must be privately paid by Josh to pretend to be overly happy....
For some reason none of this shit adds up, why are people saying that they Love Josh? Thats sick, no one emails Chris @ LTCGear and tells him that they love him, no one tries to suck off 'beekeeper' on litecointalk.
Josh must of promoted his site at mental institutions across the USA.

If you ever watch Josh's Q&As, if a customer ever asks a question via webcam, said customer always looks dirt poor or semi-retarded.
I feel bad for these weak minded people especially since they would sacrifice themselves for Josh.

In all my 12 years on the internet I've yet to ever see a forum where uneducated morons team up and worship someone that is basically conning them. I've yet to see such a poorly ran company or a CEO lie so much.

It would make absolute sense if Josh has paid shills or if Josh owns 10+ different accounts that he uses to post shit to make himself look better.

THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG HERE, I WISH THE TRUTH WOULD BE UNCOVERED.
Is there no one with enough resources to actually hire someone to uncover some truth? There has to be about 20 of us that HATE Gaw and none of us can find anything incriminating?

Really dude I like you But For Fuck Sake.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=879150.new#new
http://www.gofundme.com/InvestigateGAW

I've been trying.

1KRuaLy9R7r328m2H67xxnJ8QeAbvCDe6C

Mr. GARBOZO you lost your bet pay up 100BTC
TheIZS

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:07:55 AM

I have to wait a whole year and I already ordered 10BCTaDAY a commemorative vest, well hell at least I'll have time to have the Johnny Cash logo embroidered. 

Can I get one as well?? Cheesy

We are all super excited. The super awesome brand new never been seen before commemorative embroidered paycoin(S) vests and hats will be in the paycoin(S) store SOON. As the man in black and some unmentioned corporations are on board this will be a huge success. We will update the actual partners at some point in the future as soon as this is less than complete Bullshit

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 05:15:02 AM

i wasnt bashing christians  just the fundamentalist crazy blind ones that act like ht

I'm surprised more aren't latching on to the hashbase delay, honestly.  I'll give it some time...  3... 2... 1...

We already did that. TLDR: meh.

I think the initial idea of Hashbase was this whole new portal including exchange etc. Later the exchange part along with payment processor was rebranded as Paybase, so Hashbase is really just a reskinned ZenCloud. Now it looks like HP->XPY conversion will be deployed to ZenCloud, so the need for Hashbase is becoming moot.

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/543259261384413184

dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:24:32 AM

For your enjoyment, I've joined the ranks of the shadow banned at HashTalk.   

and what you've got banned for? you were on their side as far as i know

Yesterday I complained that because of the crappy software I wasn't even able to log on and when I did the 6 month upgrades were gone, but GAW/ZEN was still selling 6 month Hashstakers.   I didn't that that was reasonable.

My posts were reasonable except for calling the software crap.   However my son's account was lock out by a 2FA popping up yesterday even though he doesn't have a telephone number for 2FA in his account.  There was no way to access the account.   At best case that is poor planning but it probably just crappy software.   GAW probably pushes the programmers too hard and mistakes get made.

I have multiple accounts so I raised dykask2 and pointed out that whoever shadow banned me, acted like a troll.   That account has not been banned yet and hopefully my old account will be restored.

Tempers were pretty hot yesterday and I pretty sure someone just flew off the handle.   I'm not blaming anyone, I just thing shadow banning shouldn't be allowed.   It is used because it hides the banned person's posts.

Now I probably shouldn't have called the software crap, but I'm getting pretty fed up with the problems from it.   The Zen website isn't an example of great software and frankly the biggest risk to PayCoin is it is based on GAW's software.   In my view they haven't proven they know how to write good code yet.   
dyask

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:26:57 AM

Paycoin Origin badge and a Legendary hashlet of the same name were given to people who helped with PayCoin whitepaper and otherwise contributed on HT, not sure what the exact criteria was. ~20 were given out.

given freely = value ZERO.

like all other shitcoin giveaways.

This isn't correct, it isn't freely given.   The miners have given up their hashpower to get it and it is the mining that HP that allows GAW to have the funds it needs to create PayCoin.   It is given, but not freely.
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:27:04 AM

In response to my post over at HT, someone said "Or sifting through the blockchain looking for where their money comes from. The evidence is there for you to find all on your own. I went looking when I had my doubts and I found what I was looking for."

Has anyone else tried this?

I did and came to what looked to me like a coin mixer which only heightened my concern, but I admit I only spent a short evening looking so maybe I missed something.  Has anyone found a direct link to mined coins?
i think someone asked for that the other day and was told that business' dont operate like that and neither will GAW. or something along those lines. but the question has been asked before.
Last time I checked real businesses released Quarterly reports on their finances. LOL.

I was more interested in the comment that info can be gleaned from tracing the blockchain.  I have dozens of inputs and outputs from deposits and withdrawals.  I never tried to correlate them to find the magic 20,000 BTC wallet (or the thousands of miners generating BTC that GAW would have to have) ... but would be really interesting to do the analysis.  But tracing backwards and forwards through the blockchain .. I tried with a few transactions a while ago and got nowhere.

Here is the address that is likely to be the one mentioned in the WSJ blog:

https://blockchain.info/address/1P62VZZ9kL97dzzcWhG7JZDssaW2MDgn82

It was traced to Zen withdrawals (or deposits, don't remember which) as well as GAW sig campaign payouts.

There were no newly generated coins found to be coming into it.

Here's the other GAW wallet, same story on the newly minted coins.  Undecided

https://blockchain.info/address/18Yrkm5cRqT1MiqwAUBDcN64hWb1pLutsW?offset=0&filter=0
TheIZS

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:29:06 AM

Yesterday I complained that because of the crappy software I wasn't even able to log on and when I did the 6 month upgrades were gone, but GAW/ZEN was still selling 6 month Hashstakers.   I didn't that that was reasonable.

My posts were reasonable except for calling the software crap.   However my son's account was lock out by a 2FA popping up yesterday even though he doesn't have a telephone number for 2FA in his account.  There was no way to access the account.   At best case that is poor planning but it probably just crappy software.   GAW probably pushes the programmers too hard and mistakes get made.

I have multiple accounts so I raised dykask2 and pointed out that whoever shadow banned me, acted like a troll.   That account has not been banned yet and hopefully my old account will be restored.

Tempers were pretty hot yesterday and I pretty sure someone just flew off the handle.   I'm not blaming anyone, I just thing shadow banning shouldn't be allowed.   It is used because it hides the banned person's posts.

Now I probably shouldn't have called the software crap, but I'm getting pretty fed up with the problems from it.   The Zen website isn't an example of great software and frankly the biggest risk to PayCoin is it is based on GAW's software.   In my view they haven't proven they know how to write good code yet.   

The shadow banning is simply a symptom of a paranoid management. Only a group with something to hide would stomp on dissent so quickly.

dekay

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:38:28 AM

Yesterday I complained that because of the crappy software I wasn't even able to log on and when I did the 6 month upgrades were gone, but GAW/ZEN was still selling 6 month Hashstakers.   I didn't that that was reasonable.

My posts were reasonable except for calling the software crap.   However my son's account was lock out by a 2FA popping up yesterday even though he doesn't have a telephone number for 2FA in his account.  There was no way to access the account.   At best case that is poor planning but it probably just crappy software.   GAW probably pushes the programmers too hard and mistakes get made.

I have multiple accounts so I raised dykask2 and pointed out that whoever shadow banned me, acted like a troll.   That account has not been banned yet and hopefully my old account will be restored.

Tempers were pretty hot yesterday and I pretty sure someone just flew off the handle.   I'm not blaming anyone, I just thing shadow banning shouldn't be allowed.   It is used because it hides the banned person's posts.

Now I probably shouldn't have called the software crap, but I'm getting pretty fed up with the problems from it.   The Zen website isn't an example of great software and frankly the biggest risk to PayCoin is it is based on GAW's software.   In my view they haven't proven they know how to write good code yet.  
im with you bro i was shadow ban also this morning for everyone of us they ban we just end of joining the opposition the side that can actual think for themselves and question whats concerning about this company
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:39:52 AM

This is an interesting post:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/22686

Allen1980s is (or was?) one of the strong AND smart supporters, as far as I could tell from reading some of his posts.

When that guy, and really he was devoted to helping the community for the sake of helping, turns and walks away; you have to know you have really screwed up.
Just catching up here, wow the HT crowd (followers) are dropping like flies. What a difference from about 5 days ago when they were drooling all over each other with a strange ecstasy for Josh, paycoin, cashtakers and oh ya those flex thermonuclear things too... I guess its all par for the course, after all it is still the same old crypto world as its always been, just another day and another coin trying to be the big one and a butt load of disillusioned customers...

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
dekay

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:48:02 AM

Allen1980s is (or was?) one of the strong AND smart supporters, as far as I could tell from reading some of his posts.

When that guy, and really he was devoted to helping the community for the sake of helping, turns and walks away; you have to know you have really screwed up.
Just catching up here, wow the HT crowd (followers) are dropping like flies. What a difference from about 5 days ago when they were drooling all over each other with a strange ecstasy for Josh, paycoin, cashtakers and oh ya those flex thermonuclear things too... I guess its all par for the course, after all it is still the same old crypto world as its always been, just another day and another coin trying to be the big one and a butt load of disillusioned customers...
its funny like someone said today this guy left before hashstakers came from thin air today and even rootdudes been seen recent selling off his miners
 whats next daffy going to hang himself and commit sucide when gaw implodes/vanishes i laugh if all sudden the gaw lemmings start mass killing themselves for loseing there life saveings some of these cunts have been so beligernt rude to people for just asking common sence questions
dyask

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:51:35 AM

I still have a big investment in GAW (well big for me) on the order of more the 20 BTC.   I haven't quit on GAW and I had my eyes open for a long time.   I think many there are like that.   There is only a few that really don't think for themselves.   It isn't hordes of people being turned disillusioned GAW refugees.   Seriously guys, get a little balance in your perspective. 
dyask

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:53:08 AM

Yesterday I complained that because of the crappy software I wasn't even able to log on and when I did the 6 month upgrades were gone, but GAW/ZEN was still selling 6 month Hashstakers.   I didn't that that was reasonable.

My posts were reasonable except for calling the software crap.   However my son's account was lock out by a 2FA popping up yesterday even though he doesn't have a telephone number for 2FA in his account.  There was no way to access the account.   At best case that is poor planning but it probably just crappy software.   GAW probably pushes the programmers too hard and mistakes get made.

I have multiple accounts so I raised dykask2 and pointed out that whoever shadow banned me, acted like a troll.   That account has not been banned yet and hopefully my old account will be restored.

Tempers were pretty hot yesterday and I pretty sure someone just flew off the handle.   I'm not blaming anyone, I just thing shadow banning shouldn't be allowed.   It is used because it hides the banned person's posts.

Now I probably shouldn't have called the software crap, but I'm getting pretty fed up with the problems from it.   The Zen website isn't an example of great software and frankly the biggest risk to PayCoin is it is based on GAW's software.   In my view they haven't proven they know how to write good code yet.  
im with you bro i was shadow ban also this morning for everyone of us they ban we just end of joining the opposition the side that can actual think for themselves and question whats concerning about this company

I'm not anti-GAW.   Well I not happy about a shadow ban, I'm not going to let it stop me from making some coin.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 05:53:51 AM

AFAIK only the CEO shadow bans, so you effectively called him a troll. Good job Smiley

As for Zen bugs, yes, it's scary to think that PayCoin/Paybase may be plagued by similar issues. I think blazecoin ranted about that too and got a ban for his efforts.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 05:59:22 AM

its funny like someone said today this guy left before hashstakers came from thin air today and even rootdudes been seen recent selling off his miners
 whats next daffy going to hang himself and commit sucide when gaw implodes/vanishes i laugh if all sudden the gaw lemmings start mass killing themselves for loseing there life saveings some of these cunts have been so beligernt rude to people for just asking common sence questions

Come on... stop for a minute to think what you just posted. Being rude doesn't make someone deserve to lose life savings or life.
dekay

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:07:31 AM

Come on... stop for a minute to think what you just posted. Being rude doesn't make someone deserve to lose life savings or life.
  none of this is right its all fucked up but ignorance and refusal to due diligence and keep a critical veiw point no idk fck how can u help these people are they worth saveing?  the idiocy is off the charts vegetable state minded people the types of tards i imagine would end up in fema camps and say thanku
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:10:55 AM

its pretty much sad, with all the evidence here, i posted this to one of my close friend, hoping to wake him up from this GAWponzi delusion sadly, after few argument he stand by his stand by saying time will tell wether this works or not, sadly, its pretty sad, i hope all people from GAW wake up and get out from this stupid ponzi circle

people been mining stupid points for months hoping to cash them out to fiat / btc but they release the cashtakers asking people to stake it for another 6 months, and with such advertising, FORCING people to convert their hashlet to cashtakers so none will be able to mine anything again for another 6 months , its just freaking awesome LOL
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 06:12:06 AM

We got some dates:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/22861

GAW_CEO
Admins
Global Moderator
Industry Innovator

The Time has come

I know you have been waiting on this for a while, so let's get to is. Here is what is about to happen.

12/12/14
A special surprise for new business taking paycoin
Public wallet release
Genesis and solo upgrades

12/15/14
Paycoin publicly available for purchase on GAW Miners
Announcement of recent Acquisition

12/19/14
HP to XPY conversions
POS stage begins
Stake rate for Hashstakers declared
Paybase launches
I have never been more excited, it's about here. We see about to change things together

Edit:

I really want to see what the "public wallet release" is and does it imply the start of POW phase.

Also notable that PayCoin will be available for purchase this coming Monday, but no mention of being able to sell it. Also no mention of Prime Controllers, debit cards, and some other items on the timeline here:

http://www.tiki-toki.com/timeline/entry/376190/GAW-Timeline/
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: