Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:10:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 [389] 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376959 times)
ikeboy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:53:52 PM

Concidering he not registered with the FINCEN yet it may be longer then that.

If this is true than this is outrageous.....It is completely unethical to both claim legal and regulatory superiority over other bitcoin businesses and at the same time not be properly registered before launching an the IPO.

This may very well be another excuse given to further delay withdrawals, my guess is they won't need to use this excuse as they can selectively choose who to speed through the verification process in 3-4 days based upon how much XPY that is owned or if the person is likely to dump the coins or not.

WOW someone just ask where the MSB information is out right

https://hashtalk.org/topic/24461/can-we-see-the-registration-as-msb/5

I saw the claim here so decided to ask them. Someone said that it's under a different name, we'll see if it gets an official response.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:55:13 PM

If this is true than this is outrageous.....It is completely unethical to both claim legal and regulatory superiority over other bitcoin businesses and at the same time not be properly registered before launching an the IPO.

This may very well be another excuse given to further delay withdrawals, my guess is they won't need to use this excuse as they can selectively choose who to speed through the verification process in 3-4 days based upon how much XPY that is owned or if the person is likely to dump the coins or not.

I saw the claim here so decided to ask them.

Look on the bright side we cant ban you here

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<upvote>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> on that one

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
pd62512005

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:58:18 PM

I just made a test withdrawl:

1 XPY...
26.56 XPY
0 HP

Came through with no troubles, delays, etc. No next week, next year, ponzi scheme claims. SIMPLY GOT THE COINS I MINED sent it to an exchange and traded it for 0.0204 btc

Im sorry your saying what exactly about making someone wait till whenever so this "scheme" can come to fruition?

As of right now we cannot deny nor confirm any registration with MSB, FINCEN etc. They could easily have a company registered simply for the money exchanging aspect of it. I mean a pawn shop can register with MSB, and needs to for the most part. Im sure someone with the insight of their CEO has thought of this. But as of right now I believe they are operating as any pool does?

It seems they should fit the definition of "administrator" not only a "transmitter" BUT I am not a financial lawyer. So this is pure speculation
ikeboy

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:02:51 PM

I've asked a number of similar things and haven't got banned. That post even has several upvotes.
pd62512005

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:05:43 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/24303/paybase-verifications

"PayBase, in alignment with and guidance from FinCEN, the IRS, the BSA and international government authorities will be licensed as a Money Service Business (MSB) and will follow all US and international regulations."
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:08:33 PM

I've asked a number of similar things and haven't got banned. That post even has several upvotes.

I just upvoted you also on HT

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:09:37 PM

Regardless of the outcome, only a few more days till this comes to an end.

Unless of course Josh finds new stalling techniques.
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:11:13 PM

I just made a test withdrawl:

1 XPY...
26.56 XPY
0 HP

Came through with no troubles, delays, etc. No next week, next year, ponzi scheme claims. SIMPLY GOT THE COINS I MINED sent it to an exchange and traded it for 0.0204 btc

Your sidestepping my comments as I am clearing referring to paybase and the claimed 20usd per XPY and not other exchanges.

"PayBase, in alignment with and guidance from FinCEN, the IRS, the BSA and international government authorities will be licensed as a Money Service Business (MSB) and will follow all US and international regulations."

"alignment with and guidance" doesn't mean they are registered or properly complying.

The stalling techniques have already been setup beforehand with KYC process and limited withdrawl procedures. People should be wary based upon all the red flags and look to get out ASAP by any means necessary. Apply for tier 2 and simultaneously start spending XYP directly with merchants while the plugin that breaks their TOS still works.

cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:11:34 PM

I'm surprised he has 50% downvotes...
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8941

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 04:12:49 PM

O on another note i got my spondoolies units today... 3.5TH. I've been mining digibyte as i need a base amount for a community project. Is XPY rental still profitable in its final day or should i not bother. I'm pretty sure in the last 6 hours i've done more mining then josh has. I can do a video tour if anyone wants and show my ass crack. My farms a bit boring though 2 x 1500W power supplies and 2 x spondoolies.

You can still get twice the BTC rate on Westhash/Nicehash. So do it.

They are paying out 104% now. They haven't been above 160% in the past 24 hours. So there is virtually no advantage to not just be mining BTC again unless renting your hash to Paycoin miners helps slow difficulty for a bit.

It's paying out at a rate 104% higher than normal BTC mining.  100% != regular BTC rate, that would be 0%--it's still profitable to continue with these ridiculous rentals, but I imagine they will continue to diminish through the weekend.

No, it's 4% more profitable than BTC mining. 200% would be twice as profitable.

Are you saying that Nicehash is paying only 4% more than BTC when it says 104%? That is incorrect. They are paying 104% more than BTC, i.e. roughly double.

If you're saying that their use of percentage is confusing - maybe. It's quite clear though if you look at the other percentages and the actual rate - BTC is ~0.013, NH is ~0.026.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 04:16:45 PM

I cant access now. Yeah i think. The thing only for 90 days

Thats not a miner, thats a staking wallet, you need to buy the coin to go in it and hope that you get some profits from it Smiley

dont get it xD How i can buy a coin and how can there be profit?

You can buy a coin on an exchange such as Cryptsy, and perhaps directly from GAW (but it will be more expensive there). At the end of the 90 days you would get your coin back with interest. Whether you get any profit may depend on how much the coin costs then, so make sure you understand the risks and if you have any doubts take Animo's advice and ask for a refund.
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:18:17 PM

Thats a non-answer to the question....

Its saying yes of course we are/will be licensed.  But we wont answer the simple way with of course heres our licence number which would actual give people something to check instead of dancing around the issue.

I could say im a licensed MSB.  It would be a complete fucking lie and without the MSB number you couldnt check.  Thus no one in their right mind would take me at my word unless i supplied that detail.

Faith and finance dont go together.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:19:32 PM

Key words here: "WILL be licensed" Will? WTF? Too bad that doesn't work in the real world eh? Lies like this only work on those under a trance from a Con Man.

Just tell the cop who pulls you over that PayBaseYou, the driver, in alignment with and guidance from FinCEN, the IRS, the BSA and international government authorities the secretary of state will be licensed as a Money Service Business (MSB)  driver and will follow all US and international regulations traffic laws" at some unknown point in the future, but today you are just driving without a license because you have decided it is ok,  and see how well that works for you.

Why bother getting licensed beforehand when your plan is to use this licensing process as a delaying excuse?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 04:22:52 PM

I have been unbanned by Josh (GAW CEO) at HT.   He told me there was a report that I was trolling here, but he isn't the one that banned me.   I told him my user name and he took the time to check what I had been posting and then he said I shouldn't have been banned.  

I don't know if XPY/Paybase will be a success of not, but it is pretty amazing that he took the time to check on my ban and remove it.   I like to think for myself so I don't completely agree with anyone, but that was pretty good customer service.  

I think you've been lied to, but that's just my opinion.
inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:26:56 PM

"How do I view my registration information and print out a copy for my records?Certain registration information will be added to FinCEN'sMSB Registrant Search Web pagewithin approximately two weeks of electronically filing the Registration of Money Services Business (FinCEN Form 107) on the BSA E-Filing System. Acknowledgement letters will notbesent to MSBs. Please visit the MSB Registrant Search Web page(http://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/msb/msbstateselector.html) to view and print your MSB registration information."

http://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/msb/pdf/FAQ_E-Filing_RMSB_Outreach.pdf

Don't bother to even start the paperwork within 2 weeks of launch?
At minimum we have a case of gross negligence if they cant produce a MSB number, at worse outright fraud.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 04:27:08 PM

Tier 2

Verify a credit card or bank account
    Purchase up to $10,000 of XPY with FIAT
    Purchase up to $500 of BTC with XPY

So is everyone absolutely sure (preferably backed by a link or a screenshot) that "Purchase up to $500 of BTC with XPY" means "Purchase up to $500 of BTC with XPY at $20 BTC equivalent per XPY"? I don't believe I've seen any mention of BTC/XPY "floor", only the $20 floor.
inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:30:58 PM

So is everyone absolutely sure (preferably backed by a link or a screenshot) that "Purchase up to $500 of BTC with XPY" means "Purchase up to $500 of BTC with XPY at $20 BTC equivalent per XPY"? I don't believe I've seen any mention of BTC/XPY "floor", only the $20 floor.

Josh has repeatedly claimed that XYP will be purchased by paybase at 20 usd a coin.

He has not claimed how many coins paybase is obligated to buy and how quickly. He could take all the time in the world to slowly buy back some of the coins at 20usd before making a break for it.

truth_

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:31:28 PM

Tier 2

Verify a credit card or bank account
    Purchase up to $10,000 of XPY with FIAT
    Purchase up to $500 of BTC with XPY

Josh has been EXTREMELY cautiously not to specify details of the "$20 floor"

and I think this post is pretty damn telling  https://hashtalk.org/topic/24300/can-anyone-here-do-math-why-is-this-so-hard-to-understand/2
NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:32:25 PM

"How do I view my registration information and print out a copy for my records?Certain registration information will be added to FinCEN'sMSB Registrant Search Web pagewithin approximately two weeks of electronically filing the Registration of Money Services Business (FinCEN Form 107) on the BSA E-Filing System. Acknowledgement letters will notbesent to MSBs. Please visit the MSB Registrant Search Web page(http://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/msb/msbstateselector.html) to view and print your MSB registration information."

http://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/msb/pdf/FAQ_E-Filing_RMSB_Outreach.pdf

Don't bother to even start the paperwork within 2 weeks of launch?
At minimum we have a case of gross negligence if they cant produce a MSB number, at worse outright fraud.

So as of right now if GAW doesn't get registered with MSB before the release of paybase what he is doing is illegal?  Just want to make sure I'm clear on this.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:34:37 PM

The price of a pay coin on paybase will start at $20.  It's clear as day in numerous posts over the last day.  So yes, I expect we will be able to buy BTC and goods via the plugin with each coin valued at $20 come Monday.
Pages: « 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 [389] 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: