Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:25:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 [391] 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376939 times)
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:03:51 PM

I am surprised no one is talking about how they just handed out millions of coins and the market had an initial sell and now has been slowly rising. I am very mixed on this coin. But I ask all of you here what happens if they pull this off? Maybe it will not look exactly what you thought it would but what if they do put up a $20 buy on paybase even though it will be limited amounts but what if they actually do this? What happens if they end up having all the right documents and licenses? You guys have been very viscous towards GAW. So what happens if you are wrong? Will you guys apologize to GAW, Josh, and customers that believe in GAW? The reason I say will you apologize is because the things you say on here is 10 times worse than what they say about non-believers.

What is in it for GAW as a profit-maximizing firm to offer to buy something back for more than market? Why not make it a $100 buyback? Why not $500?
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:04:50 PM

What if a winning lotto ticket falls off of a passenger pigeon's wing and falls into my hand?

The thing is they are doing what they said they would. (In regards to paycoin) Yes some have been rocky or late but they still have been doing what they said.
tom14cat14

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:05:50 PM

I am surprised no one is talking about how they just handed out millions of coins and the market had an initial sell and now has been slowly rising. I am very mixed on this coin. But I ask all of you here what happens if they pull this off? Maybe it will not look exactly what you thought it would but what if they do put up a $20 buy on paybase even though it will be limited amounts but what if they actually do this? What happens if they end up having all the right documents and licenses? You guys have been very viscous towards GAW. So what happens if you are wrong? Will you guys apologize to GAW, Josh, and customers that believe in GAW? The reason I say will you apologize is because the things you say on here is 10 times worse than what they say about non-believers.

What is in it for GAW as a profit-maximizing firm to offer to buy something back for more than market? Why not make it a $100 buyback? Why not $500?

Well they are just doing what they said. They want it to be stable and if they have enough money it will make it stable at $20.
tom14cat14

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:06:45 PM

I am surprised no one is talking about how they just handed out millions of coins and the market had an initial sell and now has been slowly rising. I am very mixed on this coin.
Why sell them for cheap when they can get 3x their money supposedly? That's the whole point. The point isn't to sell them on an exchange for $6~. The point is to sell them for $20 which is now heavily restricted. Nothing has changed, people are waiting to sell them into GAW, duh.

I know what a lot of people are doing. But they way it sounds over here you would think this thing would be lucky to be $0.10 per coin.
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:07:17 PM

Well they are just doing what they said. They want it to be stable and if they have enough money it will make it stable at $20.

explain? how this any different than a failing company trying to prop up its own stock price by buying back shares in the open market?

Viable companies buy back shares because they believe they are undervalued.
Why is XPY undervalued at $20? It is unclear.
What drives the future value of XPY? Proof-of-stake isn't a value driver , so it's not that. POW *IS* a value driver but that's gone by tomorrow.
So what exactly confers value?

Now don't try to flip this and say well, what confers value to fiat. Governments demand taxes to be paid to them in fiat and since you can redeem your tax debt in fiat it has value. Plain and simple. Also because you can cancel financial debts with fiat it is valuable.
Being a transaction token has no value in and of itself.
So. Where is the value?
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:07:30 PM

What if a winning lotto ticket falls off of a passenger pigeon's wing and falls into my hand?

The thing is they are doing what they said they would. (In regards to paycoin) Yes some have been rocky or late but they still have been doing what they said.
Tom don't turn shill on us now. They haven't done anything yet. What we say is fact, we're not speculating into the future. Their PaySave violates retailer's terms of service, so it's likely it will get shut down in a major way just like ZincSave. They have no registration number for MSB. The coin is trading at $6 in free market. Their verification is overstepping A LOT, even compared to other MSB companies.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:10:11 PM

One scenario that might make sense is if there are actually no investors at all and all of the pre-mined coins are in accounts belonging to those running this scam. They buy back some coins @ $20 as a loss leader and then dump the "investors" coins into a market propped up by this hype. Then close the buyback because of *insert excuse here* and sit back and laugh. A week later, do the same thing again. Wash,Rinse, Spin, Repeat, until the "investors" stash of coins has been turned into as much actual cash/BTC as possible.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8937

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 06:12:23 PM

Here is another conspiracy theory:

Since there is a fairly widespread suspicion that the majority of the pre-mine belongs to GAW - no credible proof of large investors, and the 2.9 billion HP conversion seems to be overstated - could it be that they are slowly offloading the coins on Cryptsy and building the floor that way? Sell 4 XPY at $5, to be able to buy 1 XPY at $20. Or think of it this way - why would they need those large Round 1 investors at $1-$2 per coin, if they can now sell those coins at $5.

The weekly limits should reduce arbitrage possibility, and after 3-4 weeks they could end this with some excuse, while still maintaining a very happy and vocal group of customers, much like in those Prime ROI stories. Since we don't know any numbers - how many hashpoints, how many customers, how many stakers, etc - we would never be able to tell how many of those coins were, are, or will remain in GAW's possession.

The obvious flaw with this plan is that there needs to be a demand for a few million USD worth of XPY and of course some (many?) buyers would get screwed in the end.

Yeah, you can probably tell it's Friday. Need to get out of here.
pd62512005

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:13:59 PM

why not a chicken salad sandwich (makes as much sense). They have a business model and are working with it?!??

why don't you start your coin and offer it for a $100?

what if a pigeon blah blah blah... That's some sort of answer to a real question?? I never heard more bickering ol ladies in my life!

truth of the matter is he's following the regulatory guidelines you guys were complaining he was breaking 2 days ago! Look at all tiered access levels as defined in the publications concerning "MSB" on the fincen site
tom14cat14

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:17:14 PM

Tom don't turn shill on us now. They haven't done anything yet. What we say is fact, we're not speculating into the future. Their PaySave violates retailer's terms of service, so it's likely it will get shut down in a major way just like ZincSave. They have no registration number for MSB. The coin is trading at $6 in free market. Their verification is overstepping A LOT, even compared to other MSB companies.

I dont plan on turning to a shill and I dont mean to come across as one. However I also do not want to people to just hate because they hate GAW. There are a few that use nothing more than name calling to put GAW down. I am not a fan of it. GAW has things that I would like answered. Such as the MSB I posted a comment in the thread saying it should be posted because it is not reasonable to have all their customers have to call to see if they indeed did file. If they are not properly licensed than we already know what most likely will come out Mon is sorry for the delay but we do not have the appropriate documents to allow you to sell on paybase. But if they have it all in hand right now and it has just not been updated online than things can move on as planned.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8937

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 06:18:31 PM

I could argue about the "10 times worse" but then there is dekay... so whatever.

If you can set a more precise deadline and criteria, e.g. XPY is still worth $20+ and has returned 180%+ after 6 months of staking, or something like that (ensuring also that it's not a small minority of lucky customers profiting from this), then I think I can sign up for an apology. I have no problem admitting I'm wrong, but I do have a problem with moving goalposts, so let's make that part clear.
tom14cat14

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:19:21 PM

One scenario that might make sense is if there are actually no investors at all and all of the pre-mined coins are in accounts belonging to those running this scam. They buy back some coins @ $20 as a loss leader and then dump the "investors" coins into a market propped up by this hype. Then close the buyback because of *insert excuse here* and sit back and laugh. A week later, do the same thing again. Wash,Rinse, Spin, Repeat, until the "investors" stash of coins has been turned into as much actual cash/BTC as possible.

Yes there is risk that they are playing games behind the scene. If I were Josh I would be buying these coins right now because it would be less coins they would have to potentially buy back.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:23:15 PM

Incredible claims require incredible proof. GAWs claims are incredible and the proof offered thus far for GAWs claims consists of fairy dust, provable lies and Unicorn poop. It is my right and even duty to be skeptical, especially when I am considering spending my family's money. I do not owe anybody an apology for doing what an honest man with common sense should do. If that bother's you, then too bad.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
tom14cat14

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:23:47 PM

I could argue about the "10 times worse" but then there is dekay... so whatever.

If you can set a more precise deadline and criteria, e.g. XPY is still worth $20+ and has returned 180%+ after 6 months of staking, or something like that (ensuring also that it's not a small minority of lucky customers profiting from this), then I think I can sign up for an apology. I have no problem admitting I'm wrong, but I do have a problem with moving goalposts, so let's make that part clear.

You are one of the ones that even if I do not agree with what you say I respect everything you say. You use well thought out arguments and do not just try to use his name as an argument. Or pictures of him. The few that do that really get me because it reminds me of middle school. (Name calling and making fun of how people look)
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:24:25 PM

What do you think the followers will do "IF" they buy the coins for 20$?

I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:26:01 PM

explain? how this any different than a failing company trying to prop up its own stock price by buying back shares in the open market?

Viable companies buy back shares because they believe they are undervalued.
Why is XPY undervalued at $20? It is unclear.
What drives the future value of XPY? Proof-of-stake isn't a value driver , so it's not that. POW *IS* a value driver but that's gone by tomorrow.
So what exactly confers value?

Now don't try to flip this and say well, what confers value to fiat. Governments demand taxes to be paid to them in fiat and since you can redeem your tax debt in fiat it has value. Plain and simple. Also because you can cancel financial debts with fiat it is valuable.
Being a transaction token has no value in and of itself.
So. Where is the value?

If this is the case, Josh would of purchased the cheap coins on the exchanges? NO?

I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:29:49 PM

I dont plan on turning to a shill and I dont mean to come across as one. However I also do not want to people to just hate because they hate GAW. There are a few that use nothing more than name calling to put GAW down. I am not a fan of it. GAW has things that I would like answered. Such as the MSB I posted a comment in the thread saying it should be posted because it is not reasonable to have all their customers have to call to see if they indeed did file. If they are not properly licensed than we already know what most likely will come out Mon is sorry for the delay but we do not have the appropriate documents to allow you to sell on paybase. But if they have it all in hand right now and it has just not been updated online than things can move on as planned.

Tom if this does come out not to be a scam, I will remove all my posts and personally go to Con. and apologize to Josh MYSELF. But I think this is not the case, can I be wrong, yes but I do not think so. He has lied to many times b4.

tom14cat14

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:31:17 PM

Incredible claims require incredible proof. GAWs claims are incredible. It is my right and even duty to be skeptical, especially when I am considering spending my families money. I do not owe anybody an apology for doing what an honest man with common sense should do. If that bother's you, then too bad.

When I say are people here going to offer an apology I do not mean because you guys are skeptical. If that’s how it comes across it is my bad. I am saying for those who make fun of Josh’s first name, or call anyone that follows GAW is an idiot, shill, paid for voice, …. Those are the things that irritate me. If you want to argue use fact and logic not name calling. I will admit I am not the most versed on this kind of stuff so I do actually listen to what you guys say when talking about finance regulations. However I also understand that we do not know each other so anyone could be just a 19 year old college student that thinks they know all but in reality they know very little but will make it sound like they know it. I can equate this to my industry. Anyone that has followed myself or the coins I worked on knows I am an airline pilot. The most dangerous pilots are not the brand new ones they are the 500-1500 hour pilots because they have some experience so they think they know all but they do not have enough to have the experience that taught them they don’t know it all.
tom14cat14

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:32:46 PM

What do you think the followers will do "IF" they buy the coins for 20$?

I bet a large protion will dump. There will be some that hold and put in stakers but I think most will at least dump a portion. Of course I could be wrong because I thouht once you give everyone their coins the temptation to take your moeny and run would happen and we would see under .01.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:34:37 PM

If Josh is offended by people calling him names he should grow some thicker bark or stay out of forums. End of story.

I do not like you trying to lay some half assed guilt trip on me. Go pound sand. Does that answer your question?

Pages: « 1 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 [391] 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: