Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:26:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 [392] 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376958 times)
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:34:57 PM

Very simple.

Stick to the fundamentals. House of Cards.

Fundamental: serving as, or being an essential part of, a foundation or basis.

House of Cards: a structure, situation, or institution that is insubstantial, shaky, or in constant danger of collapse

1 through 1000

1. We have partnered with Walmart, Target and Amazon
2. CNN interview is coming out next week

...etc

If you willfully dismiss these very simple fundamentals, good luck to you, it will always ends in tears.

pd62512005

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:36:38 PM

Incredible claims require incredible proof. GAWs claims are incredible and the proof offered thus far for GAWs claims consists of fairy dust, provable lies and Unicorn poop. It is my right and even duty to be skeptical, especially when I am considering spending my family's money. I do not owe anybody an apology for doing what an honest man with common sense should do. If that bother's you, then too bad.

I agree, you should be skeptical. Its also right to be fair. To someone like myself whom has put a small amount of money $300 into their company. After my answers were found. I'm still skeptical in a healthy way. I know I can pull more than $300 out right now. But I do not see a reason to think the team behind GAW CEO would still be there pushing regulations and asking for them to be careful. *careful - your mileage Mary vary
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:39:38 PM

well versed means nothing. I am not well versed at all, does that make me not smart? OK if you say yes BUT the same well versed guys that are here NOW called me an Idiot when I got out of gaw long ago (way b4 they did), the same well versed guys paid 10x more for miners than I did, I know well versed guys that got scammed by the 419 scam, yep real smart guys..

tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:40:34 PM

What if a winning lotto ticket falls off of a passenger pigeon's wing and falls into my hand?

The thing is they are doing what they said they would. (In regards to paycoin) Yes some have been rocky or late but they still have been doing what they said.
Tom don't turn shill on us now. They haven't done anything yet. What we say is fact, we're not speculating into the future. Their PaySave violates retailer's terms of service, so it's likely it will get shut down in a major way just like ZincSave. They have no registration number for MSB. The coin is trading at $6 in free market. Their verification is overstepping A LOT, even compared to other MSB companies.

I dont plan on turning to a shill and I dont mean to come across as one. However I also do not want to people to just hate because they hate GAW. There are a few that use nothing more than name calling to put GAW down. I am not a fan of it. GAW has things that I would like answered. Such as the MSB I posted a comment in the thread saying it should be posted because it is not reasonable to have all their customers have to call to see if they indeed did file. If they are not properly licensed than we already know what most likely will come out Mon is sorry for the delay but we do not have the appropriate documents to allow you to sell on paybase. But if they have it all in hand right now and it has just not been updated online than things can move on as planned.

Tom if this does come out not to be a scam, I will remove all my posts and personally go to Con. and apologize to Josh MYSELF. But I think this is not the case, can I be wrong, yes but I do not think so. He has lied to many times b4.

I am glad to see that you are willing to admit you are wrong if you are.  Smiley  I am not even saying I disagree with you guys. I am in the middle and running in circles right now trying to figure out what to do. I will freely admit right now I don’t know what I think about all of this. When I was working on launching Envy coin I worked closely with GAW. This built some faith that others do not have the chance to build. However the way it went down after ICO went live they lost some of it because they did not follow through on some things the way I thought they would. But now that I have time to look back I somewhat understand where they were coming from. One of the biggest reason I find it hard to believe they would scam everyone is everyone has seen the workers and some of their families. You would be insane to scam millions knowing people know who your family is.  
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:41:31 PM

I am surprised no one is talking about how they just handed out millions of coins and the market had an initial sell and now has been slowly rising. I am very mixed on this coin. But I ask all of you here what happens if they pull this off? Maybe it will not look exactly what you thought it would but what if they do put up a $20 buy on paybase even though it will be limited amounts but what if they actually do this? What happens if they end up having all the right documents and licenses? You guys have been very viscous towards GAW. So what happens if you are wrong? Will you guys apologize to GAW, Josh, and customers that believe in GAW? The reason I say will you apologize is because the things you say on here is 10 times worse than what they say about non-believers.

What do you think the followers will do "IF" they buy the coins for 20$?

I bet a large protion will dump. There will be some that hold and put in stakers but I think most will at least dump a portion. Of course I could be wrong because I thouht once you give everyone their coins the temptation to take your moeny and run would happen and we would see under .01.

Yes we all could be wrong but we use common sense and some logical thought. It is almost a fact they will dump @ 20$ because they have come here to admit this. 

tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:42:00 PM

If Josh is offended by people calling him names he should grow some thicker bark or stay out of forums. End of story.

I do not like you trying to lay some half assed guilt trip on me. Go pound sand. Does that answer your question?

Because I am asking people to act like an adult here and not be some internet tough guy? That was so horrible of me to say.
pd62512005

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:42:31 PM

I am surprised no one is talking about how they just handed out millions of coins and the market had an initial sell and now has been slowly rising. I am very mixed on this coin. But I ask all of you here what happens if they pull this off? Maybe it will not look exactly what you thought it would but what if they do put up a $20 buy on paybase even though it will be limited amounts but what if they actually do this? What happens if they end up having all the right documents and licenses? You guys have been very viscous towards GAW. So what happens if you are wrong? Will you guys apologize to GAW, Josh, and customers that believe in GAW? The reason I say will you apologize is because the things you say on here is 10 times worse than what they say about non-believers.

What is in it for GAW as a profit-maximizing firm to offer to buy something back for more than market? Why not make it a $100 buyback? Why not $500?

Well they are just doing what they said. They want it to be stable and if they have enough money it will make it stable at $20.

explain? how this any different than a failing company trying to prop up its own stock price by buying back shares in the open market?

Viable companies buy back shares because they believe they are undervalued.
Why is XPY undervalued at $20? It is unclear.
What drives the future value of XPY? Proof-of-stake isn't a value driver , so it's not that. POW *IS* a value driver but that's gone by tomorrow.
So what exactly confers value?

Now don't try to flip this and say well, what confers value to fiat. Governments demand taxes to be paid to them in fiat and since you can redeem your tax debt in fiat it has value. Plain and simple. Also because you can cancel financial debts with fiat it is valuable.
Being a transaction token has no value in and of itself.
So. Where is the value?

the value part currently is a little ambiguous. But simply put taking the money that a transaction cost with traditional fiat purchases and putting it back in your pocket at point of sale, while maintaining the ease of the point of sale system. Just as bitcoin does, only in a way a "lay person" could utilize
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:48:07 PM

All alts will fall

Only bitpop will survive

I will hail bitpop tonight, or maybe when it is a full moon. Tongue
I might go buy a goat and hand feed it to sacrifice it too.
1 thing, I hope some of the folk there will have enough funds to buy presents for their family.
I hope this coin does not fail, I never wished for any coin to fail, but a failure started this coin and only time will tell. I mined some of the shittiest coins out there to try and do my part in helping but I got tired of it after a while.
Did I mine to make a fast buck, no.. I still have 85%+ of the coins I mined.
As the saying goes "Pray for the best, prepare for the worst" I was well prepared.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:50:49 PM

If Josh is offended by people calling him names he should grow some thicker bark or stay out of forums. End of story.

I do not like you trying to lay some half assed guilt trip on me. Go pound sand. Does that answer your question?

Because I am asking people to act like an adult here and not be some internet tough guy? That was so horrible of me to say.

What I see you doing is trying to act like a holier-than-thou internet do-gooder. Good for you, I hope you get your lollipop, but you are not getting one from me.

If I decide to post on an internet forum it is for my personal reasons. These are unknown to you and will remain that way.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:58:06 PM

Someone is looking for someone to hold his hand while he decides to buy or not. In the meantime every hour waves of information and evidence appear right here on the very same forum he seeks this hand holding. The information and evidence starts from 0 day. What we have is a liar. He will be a liar today and tomorrow, does not matter if there are gaps or breaks in his lies. He is a liar from start to finish. The hand holding seeker needs to focus on that very very simple fact. Not that people giggle and point at the liar, or make funny pictures of the liar. The simple fact; does the hand holding seeker wish to do business with a liar. Nothing more nothing less. Unless of course the hand holding seeker, seeks to have his hand held and his bum wiped too for him?
pd62512005

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:02:17 PM

yes, yes it does 8D
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:04:55 PM

Incredible claims require incredible proof.

Tell that to the people shouting "scam!" Wink

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8941

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 07:06:26 PM

You would be insane to scam millions knowing people know who your family is.  

Not if you buy a warm island Smiley

Seriously though, there are many shades of gray possible here. It's not necessary that someone has to be either a good guy and pay everyone $20, or a bad guy and go directly to jail. They could be nice people but woefully incompetent (part of me wants to subscribe to this but see below), they could have made a boo boo or two and now a are trying to cover up, they could be enslaved by the evil two-faced CEO, they could be really shrewd entrepreneurs for some unfathomable reason trying to look like amateurs, I could go on for pages.

But then you step back and look at the emerging patterns, and all you want to do then is take that Occam's razor and... ok, I won't go into violent details, but you get my drift. Monday can't come soon enough.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:06:57 PM

Concidering he not registered with the FINCEN yet it may be longer then that.

If this is true than this is outrageous.....It is completely unethical to both claim legal and regulatory superiority over other bitcoin businesses and at the same time not be properly registered before launching an the IPO.

This may very well be another excuse given to further delay withdrawals, my guess is they won't need to use this excuse as they can selectively choose who to speed through the verification process in 3-4 days based upon how much XPY that is owned or if the person is likely to dump the coins or not.

WOW someone just ask where the MSB information is out right

https://hashtalk.org/topic/24461/can-we-see-the-registration-as-msb/5

I saw the claim here so decided to ask them.

Look on the bright side we cant ban you here

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<upvote>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> on that one

That is not true, suchmoon got dekay banned 5-6 times Tongue

Dekay is different special - I personally have no problems with him

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:19:19 PM

If this is true than this is outrageous.....It is completely unethical to both claim legal and regulatory superiority over other bitcoin businesses and at the same time not be properly registered before launching an the IPO.

This may very well be another excuse given to further delay withdrawals, my guess is they won't need to use this excuse as they can selectively choose who to speed through the verification process in 3-4 days based upon how much XPY that is owned or if the person is likely to dump the coins or not.

I saw the claim here so decided to ask them.

Look on the bright side we cant ban you here

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<upvote>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> on that one

That is not true, suchmoon got dekay banned 5-6 times Tongue

Dekay is different special - I personally have no problems with him

Lol I also like dekay, he is crazy Tongue

I said this before and will say it again, when this does fall apart, I will bet it happens from the inside. I was glad to see that Coinfire will hopefully meet with someone and expose what is really going on.
I think Eric was being used as a scapegoat when they claimed they purchased zenminer from him when in reality it was Stu's son Thomas, never heard anything else from/or about Thomas.
Volder is another one that is not only knee deep in this but neck deep (I think he started selling miners on here for gaw b4 gaw was selling them). Who ever Coinfire speaks to, when they do is either scared of going to jail or might have bad feeling on how this is going down.
I can not wait for this.

dman99

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:20:41 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2014, 08:09:12 PM by dman99

I was totally out of GAW on December 1st, except for my Paycoins.  I just sold all my Paycoins on Cryptsy for 2.25BTC.

Amount invested in GAW: 1.6057BTC
Amount made from Hashlet Prime mining: 2.08BTC
Amount made from selling primes: 3.49BTC
Amount made from selling Paycoins: 2.25BTC

OVERALL INVESTMENT PERFORMANCE
Cost      1.6057BTC
Revenue   7.7371897BTC
Profit      6.1314897BTC
% ROI    381.8577381BTC

I nearly quintupled my original investment (4.81x my original investment).

And as a bonus I get all watch all of GAW blow up, something I've been warning others for MONTHS.  I had a good time, made money, and now I get a free show!  I wish everyone could be in my position; I feel for those who may lose significant money.
pd62512005

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:38:17 PM

All alts will fall

Only bitpop will survive

I will hail bitpop tonight, or maybe when it is a full moon. Tongue
I might go buy a goat and hand feed it to sacrifice it too.
1 thing, I hope some of the folk there will have enough funds to buy presents for their family.
I hope this coin does not fail, I never wished for any coin to fail, but a failure started this coin and only time will tell. I mined some of the shittiest coins out there to try and do my part in helping but I got tired of it after a while.
Did I mine to make a fast buck, no.. I still have 85%+ of the coins I mined.
As the saying goes "Pray for the best, prepare for the worst" I was well prepared.

+1

(minus the failure starting it. Seems he was successful with at least 1 prior business. With equally challenging problems)
pd62512005

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:42:52 PM

I was totally out of GAW on December 1st, except for my Paycoins.  I just sold all my Paycoins on Cryptsy for 2.25BTC.

Cost      1.6057BTC
Revenue   7.7371897BTC
Profit      6.1314897BTC
% ROI    381.8577381BTC

I nearly quintupledmy original investment (4.81x my original investment).

And as a bonus I get all watch all of GAW blow up, something I've been warning others for MONTHS.  I had a good time, made money, and now I get a free show!  I wish everyone could be in my position; I feel for those who may lose significant money.

you made a bunch of bitcoin with them. But you bad mouth them on exit. Was it just the pay coin you don't like or something else?

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8941

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 07:43:55 PM

I was totally out of GAW on December 1st, except for my Paycoins.  I just sold all my Paycoins on Cryptsy for 2.25BTC.

Cost      1.6057BTC
Revenue   7.7371897BTC
Profit      6.1314897BTC
% ROI    381.8577381BTC

I nearly quintupledmy original investment (4.81x my original investment).

And as a bonus I get all watch all of GAW blow up, something I've been warning others for MONTHS.  I had a good time, made money, and now I get a free show!  I wish everyone could be in my position; I feel for those who may lose significant money.

So you didn't want to twenty-tuple your investment and stake the coins? Troll Grin

But seriously, good for you. You seem to have executed it with perfect timing.
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:57:37 PM

Redacted brings so many people over to this forum with his asshole-ish behavior  it's not even funny. I feel like we should be paying him or something.
Pages: « 1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 [392] 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: