Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 01:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 [393] 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376959 times)
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:09:34 PM

GAW still not shutdown by some government securities or other regulatory investigator

Paycoin market still bouncing back after many efforts to dump it to oblivion.

Sure - if the Paycoin investors and GAW customers are all idiots then perhaps there is enough collective idiots for them to become successful and thats the story of a lot of businesses actually.

Meanwhite - a lot of fake stuff, fake TOS, lame and failed predictions and total bunk is amassing over here.

I was payed out in XPY converted from Hashpoints today - i can sell it right now and i have ROI'd but i'll hold it - perhaps like and idiot, perhaps that idiocy will pay off. I have already bought on the market and transfered in and out of Zenclouds XPY wallet ... very fast to confirm. I read people saying "slow assed coin" - what are you smokin?

I haven't even seen any kind of statement from any whistle blower - the most feeling of flimflam i get is from a few of the main people on this forum. Just getting their jollies because they lost confidence. I don't need to have confidence in everything to see enough evidence that it works - just like i don't need to have confidence in Coin swap market to test it, use it and get out with the btc or xpy.

So make some more predictions and lets see - when. I don't see anyone saying 1 satoshi for XPY any more - lol.

You can read the TOS yourself, after Amazon sent it over we read and found those items.

As far as the whistleblower goes, it takes time to validate the person and make sure they are legit. I am hoping on a flight tomorrow morning to go meet them in person to further validate the claims they are making. We don't want to get this wrong. Being legitimate means it takes longer to get stories sometimes.

A GAW whistleblower? Interesting..... mustn't have paid them off enough GAWFUL!
pd62512005

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:11:59 PM

I was totally out of GAW on December 1st, except for my Paycoins.  I just sold all my Paycoins on Cryptsy for 2.25BTC.

Amount invested in GAW: 1.6057BTC
Amount made from Hashlet Prime mining: 2.08BTC
Amount made from selling primes: 3.49BTC
Amount made from selling Paycoins: 2.25BTC

OVERALL INVESTMENT PERFORMANCE
Cost      1.6057BTC
Revenue   7.7371897BTC
Profit      6.1314897BTC
% ROI    381.8577381BTC

I nearly quintupledmy original investment (4.81x my original investment).

And as a bonus I get all watch all of GAW blow up, something I've been warning others for MONTHS.  I had a good time, made money, and now I get a free show!  I wish everyone could be in my position; I feel for those who may lose significant money.

So you didn't want to twenty-tuple your investment and stake the coins? Troll Grin

But seriously, good for you. You seem to have executed it with perfect timing.

someone's feathers are ruffled? What's your problem with GAW? Or are you waiting for coinfire to speak for you?
ColdSpirit

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:14:58 PM

All alts will fall

Only bitpop will survive
LOL he is the strongest of the weakest! xD
Thats why all alts will fail.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8941

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 08:18:01 PM

Redacted brings so many people over to this forum with his asshole-ish behavior  it's not even funny. I feel like we should be paying him or something.

Just watch for when he's elected a moderator:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/23389
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:22:59 PM

What's your problem with GAW?

I can't speak for suchmoon but here's just a few of my problems with GAW:

- Blatant lies/false advertising almost daily
- Zero transparency
- Zero independent audits
- Purposely creating cult like mentality
- Combining every get rich quick scheme known to man
- Using every manipulative marketing tactic known to man
- Ever changing contract/TOS
- Extreme censorship of any critic (or even supporters who post something slightly critical)
- Blatantly ripping off several companies and pretending it's their original idea. (I've yet to see any service by GAW which they didn't copy)

My question to you would be, will you still hand over all your personal info even if GAW refuses to prove they are registered a MSB?
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 08:25:14 PM

I love seeing the people have a chance to dump the people's money ponzicoin.

I just caught up on the last 10+ pages, and well worth the time spent, getting to see people with money stuck on ponzicoin getting a chance to dump, it's like a Christmas  miracle  Cheesy

Wonder how those people who bought ponzicoin for $20 from Gaw before shopify shut down GAW's credit card processing feel about the back tracking from the $20 floor  Cry

LOL IT is a xmas miracle for those who manage to get some profit off this coin lol for those who get burned will be like the grinch who stole xmas sadly enough  Cry

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
dman99

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:26:15 PM

you made a bunch of bitcoin with them. But you bad mouth them on exit. Was it just the pay coin you don't like or something else?

I had no problems with GAW at the start.  They were a legitimate hardware store.  Then when the Hashlets came out, it still seemed legitimate.  However, it was about this time that Josh Garza started making huge promises and never following through with them (never obsolete, decreasing maintenance fees, new features, etc.).  It was weird watch the mindless masses worship his every move while every announcement he made was just another disappointment to me.

Then the bottom fell out of Zenpool.  It was about this time he started talking about "contracts" and other things which just didn't make sense.  It became very clear at this point that there was no actual mining going on.  This is when I decided I needed to get out, I just wanted to wait for the opportune moment.

Then "Project Prime" details started rolling out.  Everything was an absolute joke.  I've been in the altcoin world for years.  I've seen other people do this exact same thing and I know how it ends, it was just dressed up all pretty this time.  When they released the Paycoin "whitepaper", that's when I realized GAW was an absolute joke and destined to implode.

See my post on Hashtalk.  If you want to see something even more entertaining, find GAW_CEO's responses to my post.
https://hashtalk.org/topic/18460/just-a-reminder-always-be-cautious-when-investing-hashcoin-included

Shortly after this announcement the price of primes spiked, and I sold on the spike.  I felt a huge weight come off my shoulders the day I got all of my money out of GAW (It was December 1st).  At that point I was done with GAW, except for the ~110 Paycoins I would get with my Hashpoints.  Since that day I've watched others become aware of what I had been seeing, and I've also seen nearly all of my predictions come true (premine, very short PoW phase, no actual Prime/Orion Controller system, blockchain forking, using Paycoins is just a browser plugin, obstacles to get from Paycoin to BTC, and so many others).

The only prediction I haven't seen come true yet is the bankruptcy of GAW.  Realistically, I think GAW will become insignificant in late January.  After that point it will be just like every other altcoin: a very small (and very invested) group of people think it's the future and are hoping to get rich.  GAW will continue to limp along, but they will be completely irrelevant (not that they're relevant now.  Ask anyone in the Bitcoin community about Josh Garza and there's a good change they're say, "Who?").

Josh has no clue about Bitcoin.  He claimed to be the "hashking" but didn't even understand how proof-of-work worked, or how the blockchain actually works.  Listened to his live Q&As was just absolutely cringeworthy.

Anyway, does that answer your question?
pd62512005

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:27:36 PM

- Zero transparency
- Extreme censorship of any critic (or even supporters who post something slightly critical)
- Blatantly ripping off several companies and pretending it's their original idea. (I've yet to see any service by GAW which they didn't copy)

My question to you would be, will you still hand over all your personal info even if GAW refuses to prove they are registered a MSB?

No. I will not give it to them either way. With or without an MSB listing.
bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:31:17 PM

I wonder what this forum will be like if or should I say when pay base launches and people stay seeing the coin selling @ $20, I would imagine some will still be calling scam whilst others will just fade away feeling sorry for them selves for selling now. I saw one large sale of 2000 XPY @ .0200 so lets  call it 14K now when the $20.00 is available then that person will be 26K down. I can imagine on all forums including Hash Talk people will be screaming that some how Josh should compensate for them selling their coins cheaply as they didn't know that pay base was going to be exchanging at $20.00.
I am buying coins until I run out of BTC. Once Pay Base is launched I will sell some XPY and buy more form the open market up to $18.00. I imagine a lot of GAW customers will do the same.

I only have about 10K worth of XPY a lot less then most, I will be staking, I also have invested in other mining services as well and will continue to do so.
If I wanted out now I would be well ahead, I have already made my ROI many times over and all other investments are from earnings, I have a real job that I earn money to pay for every day living. I see all crypto as a chance of possibly getting on to a new technology before the rest of the world does.

This forum and Hash Talk can make all crypto look bad, how about everyone try to work together for what we all want and that is a strong industry.
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:31:24 PM

- Zero transparency

All of the above, he did beat me out of some money, not much with some miners and the zencontroler. Another thing is he tried to step up to the plate talking shit about other people, KNC + other companies he did business with (he did sell KNC miners on ebay, gridseed, zeus etc), pools/pool owners, went and called people refugees with the vaultbreaker, << no problem but he failed to hit a ball doing so. I told him a while ago, DUDE STFU. And he did this on crypto news sites. The guy has no shame, if that was me I would of stuck my head up my ass and tried to stay there..

If that other retard Redacted becomes a mod, you will see major thread locks and bans, it will not be good.

I hope he still doesnt have in his head a $100 price for this coin of theirs..

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 08:36:17 PM

Does anyone know when the debit cards are supposed to become available. I thought it should have been at the same time Paybase is launched (i.e. Monday) but now it looks like it would require Tier 4 (XPY to fiat), so I'm guessing it's postponed? Any official source?

Speaking of official sources:

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/546015469489356800

One more thing. Again. 9 pm eastern
Bourbon44

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:42:27 PM

I was totally out of GAW on December 1st, except for my Paycoins.  I just sold all my Paycoins on Cryptsy for 2.25BTC.

Amount invested in GAW: 1.6057BTC
Amount made from Hashlet Prime mining: 2.08BTC
Amount made from selling primes: 3.49BTC
Amount made from selling Paycoins: 2.25BTC

OVERALL INVESTMENT PERFORMANCE
Cost      1.6057BTC
Revenue   7.7371897BTC
Profit      6.1314897BTC
% ROI    381.8577381BTC

I nearly quintupled my original investment (4.81x my original investment).

And as a bonus I get all watch all of GAW blow up, something I've been warning others for MONTHS.  I had a good time, made money, and now I get a free show!  I wish everyone could be in my position; I feel for those who may lose significant money.

Buy early, sell too soon.  Perfect.  Not too shabby man.  Didn't quite get to where you were at but still get walk away in the black.  May I ask when you bought in?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 08:44:39 PM

I wonder what this forum will be like if or should I say when pay base launches and people stay seeing the coin selling @ $20, I would imagine some will still be calling scam whilst others will just fade away feeling sorry for them selves for selling now. I saw one large sale of 2000 XPY @ .0200 so lets  call it 14K now when the $20.00 is available then that person will be 26K down. I can imagine on all forums including Hash Talk people will be screaming that some how Josh should compensate for them selling their coins cheaply as they didn't know that pay base was going to be exchanging at $20.00.
I am buying coins until I run out of BTC. Once Pay Base is launched I will sell some XPY and buy more form the open market up to $18.00. I imagine a lot of GAW customers will do the same.

I only have about 10K worth of XPY a lot less then most, I will be staking, I also have invested in other mining services as well and will continue to do so.
If I wanted out now I would be well ahead, I have already made my ROI many times over and all other investments are from earnings, I have a real job that I earn money to pay for every day living. I see all crypto as a chance of possibly getting on to a new technology before the rest of the world does.

This forum and Hash Talk can make all crypto look bad, how about everyone try to work together for what we all want and that is a strong industry.

I'm still not quite following why you are so concerned what this forum will look like or what someone will say, if you're so sure you'll get your $20. It looks like you're fishing for some affirmation, but this is probably the wrong place for that.

As for your arbitrage up to $18... sounds like some kind of perpetual money machine, do you know where the money would come from to fund it?
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:50:54 PM

Hey I hope you make 10 trillion paycoins, dollars or dinars, whatever floats your boat, if that's what makes you happy.
But when it does FAIL I hope you don't do a:

At least you have some preachers there that will pray for you, for a fee that is...
Good luck with you goals.

volder

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:52:25 PM

Volder is another one that is not only knee deep in this but neck deep (I think he started selling miners on here for gaw b4 gaw was selling them).
What exactly do you mean by this? I don't work for GAW. I am also not legally responsible for anything they say or do. What am I neck deep in? I don't understand.

Regular Guy™
interstellar

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:53:21 PM

I agree it's very smart to diversify. I would put half your life savings in GAW and half your life savings in LTCG. Things should end very well for you Wink
interstellar

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:54:43 PM

Volder is another one that is not only knee deep in this but neck deep (I think he started selling miners on here for gaw b4 gaw was selling them).
What exactly do you mean by this? I don't work for GAW. I am also not legally responsible for anything they say or do. What am I neck deep in? I don't understand.

Volder nice to see you on here Wink

What is your relationship with gaw? Can you give us some history/background on this?

alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:55:17 PM

I agree it's very smart to diversify. I would put half your life savings in GAW and half your life savings in LTCG. Things should end very well for you Wink

Lol great idea! How about 75% in Amhash and 25% in the higher risk ideas?
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:00:27 PM

Volder - I have nothing but respect for you hope all is going well.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:06:48 PM

You sold miners, hashlets and who knows what else for GAW. You sold never obsolete hashlets, NO? or was it
Obsolete-Proof (adjust to always remain profitable & never breaks down)
Unlocks ZENPOOL (the worlds most profitable multipool, exclusive to hashlet owners).
Depreciating costs (costs decline over time, keeping your hashlet profitable)
Did you believe this?
Do you stand behind items you sell?
As a matter of fact, as I stated, you were selling GAW items b4 gaw I think (on this forum). This part I would have to go and re-check.

Pages: « 1 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 [393] 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: