Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:18:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377003 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 11:35:37 PM

So what happens to the blockchain when POW ends soon? There are no Prime Controllers or Orion nodes to control the network and record transactions. They are supposed to handle transactions and mint coins when needed. If there are no miners and these parts of the infrastructure are not online the blockchain will stop growing and transactions and trades will become impossible to perform.

Actually according to the timeline, the prime controllers were already created on Monday the 15th.  So they are already out there.

http://www.tiki-toki.com/timeline/entry/376190/GAW-Timeline/

Are you sure? Any evidence of that in the source code? Or how else is that going to work?
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:36:55 PM

Hey that would be kinda ironic if coin-swap just shut down and ran away with a couple 1000BTC of peecoin buyers and sellers money.

Just move XPY to Cryptsy.  Wink
deeneendo

Activity: 155
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:38:11 PM

@volder:

the topics on HT might still exist, but I don't think so, as I cannot find them anymore.

my old deeneendo HT user himself actually started a topic that you might recall:

it was after ceo had announced that no more Primes would be sold (and before people knew there was going to be a market, where they would be available.)

I asked for people to make a list of resellers that they knew had not raised their price for primes after the ceo statement that they would become "rare" (some of the users agreed that they'd rather NOT continue rewarding resellers that had shown to be guided by greed. I think I recall that the reseller from cybercause was the only one that had not upwardly adjusted his retail prices. You and I had a little altercation at that moment.

the other instance I mentioned about manipulating the market occurred when you made a topic in which you implied that you were selling off your hashlets, and panic ensued, actually dropping prices on the market. I will say that I cannot find any evidence of this topc anymore on HT, maybe some fellows from this forum remember this? (also, other similar topics like: https://hashtalk.org/topic/11561/psssssst-primes-back-in-stock-at-hashpros-net/2 or https://hashtalk.org/topic/2443/i-am-buying-all-hashlets/2), inciting people to grab some more before they're gone, or sell to you at 16$ a pop, when a short time later, they went up in price etc.

anyways, I do not want to turn this into "J'accuse", these are all valid and commonly accepted marketing and selling techniques, but I claim the right to my own opinion about these, they just don't appeal to me.
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:50:53 PM

Looks like Goroz got banned for standing up against Redacted...

https://hashtalk.org/topic/24478/no-payout-today/3
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:56:11 PM

Hey that would be kinda ironic if coin-swap just shut down and ran away with a couple 1000BTC of peecoin buyers and sellers money.

Just move XPY to Cryptsy.  Wink

The scare is over at Coin Swap

Up and running, although not all markets back on line yet.

FWIW: I think the issue with "just moving to cryptsy" is that if CS shuts down and you have coins there they are gone.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
volder

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:59:10 PM

@volder:

the topics on HT might still exist, but I don't think so, as I cannot find them anymore.

my old deeneendo HT user himself actually started a topic that you might recall:

it was after ceo had announced that no more Primes would be sold (and before people knew there was going to be a market, where they would be available.)

I asked for people to make a list of resellers that they knew had not raised their price for primes after the ceo statement that they would become "rare" (some of the users agreed that they'd rather NOT continue rewarding resellers that had shown to be guided by greed. I think I recall that the reseller from cybercause was the only one that had not upwardly adjusted his retail prices. You and I had a little altercation at that moment.

the other instance I mentioned about manipulating the market occurred when you made a topic in which you implied that you were selling off your hashlets, and panic ensued, actually dropping prices on the market. I will say that I cannot find any evidence of this topc anymore on HT, maybe some fellows from this forum remember this? (also, other similar topics like: https://hashtalk.org/topic/11561/psssssst-primes-back-in-stock-at-hashpros-net/2 or https://hashtalk.org/topic/2443/i-am-buying-all-hashlets/2), inciting people to grab some more before they're gone, or sell to you at 16$ a pop, when a short time later, they went up in price etc.

anyways, I do not want to turn this into "J'accuse", these are all valid and commonly accepted marketing and selling techniques, but I claim the right to my own opinion about these, they just don't appeal to me.
I see things from your point of view. I also understand how it would be easy to assume what you claim happened. I cannot go into much detail about the first item. So, let me tell you a quick story.

Little Johnny likes cars, a lot. He has a very nice personal toy car collection. Little Johnny would like to see everyone have a toy car collection of their own. For his birthday, little Johnny get's $20 from his parents. When he goes to the store, he finds some toy cars on sale for $1 each. Little Johnny knows this is a good price so he buys 20 cars so that he can sell them to his friends and help them build their own car collection. The next day little Johnny goes to school and sells each car to his friends for $1.15 a piece because it costs him $3 to get to the store. Seeing how happy everyone was to get their new cars at a good price, he wanted to help more people! That night little Johnny goes back to the same store to buy more cars. When he gets there, much to his surprise, the store had raised their price from $1.00 to $1.50. Little Johnny is quite sad about this, but he wants to help people so he buys as many cars as he can with the $23 he had in his pocket. The next day little Johnny goes to school to sell more cars and help more people out. Because little Johnny had to pay $1.50 for each car, he had to sell them now for $1.65. When people at the school saw this, they got mad at little Johnny and called him a price gouger. Little Johnny never told anyone the story about how the store had raised his price, instead he sold a couple cars for $1.65 and kept the rest for himself at the higher price. Little Johnny no longer sells cars and doesn't care if people grow their own car collections anymore.

The topic that I made about selling my account, was to sell my account. There was NO MARKET at the time and no way to sell Hashlets quietly. I was genuinely trying to sell my account for personal reasons. If you also remember, at the time I posted my account for sale GAW decided to NO LONGER support individual Hashlet transfers between accounts. After making that post, people decided on their own to panic. I DID NOT RUN OUT AND BUY THEIR HASHLETS OR ACCOUNT! Nobody ever sold me their account, I never wanted to buy them anyways. Anyone who says otherwise is out and out lying through their teeth.

So, tell me again why you think I am a bad person? What exactly is your problem with me?

Regular Guy™
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:00:07 AM

What if a winning lotto ticket falls off of a passenger pigeon's wing and falls into my hand?

The thing is they are doing what they said they would. (In regards to paycoin) Yes some have been rocky or late but they still have been doing what they said.
Tom don't turn shill on us now. They haven't done anything yet. What we say is fact, we're not speculating into the future.

Hang, on... there's been plenty of speculation in this thread on both sides.

Their PaySave violates retailer's terms of service, so it's likely it will get shut down in a major way just like ZincSave.

You haven't seen the plug-in or how it works, you are speculating based on what you think it is.

They have no registration number for MSB.

They have until the 15th of Jan before they allow Fiat exchange on paybase.  More speculation?

The coin is trading at $6 in free market.

Well, the first fact in your post so far.

Their verification is overstepping A LOT, even compared to other MSB companies.

Agreed.  But it's to prevent massive dumping, making it more of a trickle.  If their reserve gets tapped, they start selling a new hashlet.  They've already hinted about this.

T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:01:53 AM

A bit of a kettle-pot thing going on here:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/24545

tldr: Zeus is cancelling Scrypt cloud mining (and apparently keeping the money too), HT posters call it a scam and blame trolls. Classic.

Ok so let me get this straight. They all call scam because the company has some transparency and admits its not profitable and dumps it? Yet GAW doesn't have transparency and pulls payments from god knows where yet its legit because you have the illusion of payment? They openly admit zeus tried to copy gaw and failed. O my....

So they get up others as trolls for questioning but are really quick to point another company as a scam.... without PROOF might i add that they keep asking from us? How about they give PROOF first before accusing and lead by example!!!! BTW i don't know anything about zeus mining nor do i have an interest in or connection with. I just thought Hashtalk comments were funny. I'm going to start referring to Hashtalk now as Trashtalk.org.... cause thats what it is.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 12:14:58 AM

Looks like Goroz got banned for standing up against Redacted...

https://hashtalk.org/topic/24478/no-payout-today/3

I'm surprised he survived this long. And if I'm not mistaken he had been shadow banned before.

So, tell me again why you think I am a bad person?

volder, I can't speak for deeneendo but I used to think of you as a bit of a douche mostly because of your implied "inside knowledge" (which you're now denying) and your attitude as a mod. To be fair, I don't think that anymore, and I don't have any personal grudge against you, but I can see how some or many might have an unflattering opinion about you and your role in the whole GAW saga.
volder

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:17:38 AM

volder, I can't speak for deeneendo but I used to think of you as a bit of a douche mostly because of your implied "inside knowledge" (which you're now denying) and your attitude as a mod. To be fair, I don't think that anymore, and I don't have any personal grudge against you, but I can see how some or many might have an unflattering opinion about you and your role in the whole GAW saga.
Fair enough. I thought the same about you back then too. Smiley Times change. Even the thinnest pancake has two sides.

Regular Guy™
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1970

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:30:30 AM

I am surprised no one is talking about how they just handed out millions of coins and the market had an initial sell and now has been slowly rising. I am very mixed on this coin. But I ask all of you here what happens if they pull this off? Maybe it will not look exactly what you thought it would but what if they do put up a $20 buy on paybase even though it will be limited amounts but what if they actually do this? What happens if they end up having all the right documents and licenses? You guys have been very viscous towards GAW. So what happens if you are wrong? Will you guys apologize to GAW, Josh, and customers that believe in GAW? The reason I say will you apologize is because the things you say on here is 10 times worse than what they say about non-believers.

Speaking for myself, it's more of a long-term thing. 400% apy? seriously? PoS coins typically go to shit. why? cuz more coins keep getting created with no buyers.

HOWEVER. I will take the rare stance atm that i have now purchased FIVE xpy's - Why? Just for grins. What if I lose? I don't care. .. If I win? Cool, $$$ Smiley  ...

Either way, i am really here for the entertainment, but i'm still a few pages behind sorry... Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:31:49 AM

What if a winning lotto ticket falls off of a passenger pigeon's wing and falls into my hand?

The thing is they are doing what they said they would. (In regards to paycoin) Yes some have been rocky or late but they still have been doing what they said.
Tom don't turn shill on us now. They haven't done anything yet. What we say is fact, we're not speculating into the future.

Hang, on... there's been plenty of speculation in this thread on both sides.
Not lately, at least by me.

Their PaySave violates retailer's terms of service, so it's likely it will get shut down in a major way just like ZincSave.

You haven't seen the plug-in or how it works, you are speculating based on what you think it is.
Wrong. In order to use your Paycoin to get something from an online retailer, you will need to use the plug-in to use GAW as a middleman in the transaction. Or do you think Walmart accepts Paycoin directly? :rolfing:

They have no registration number for MSB.

They have until the 15th of Jan before they allow Fiat exchange on paybase.  More speculation?
Incorrect. They have not released a registration number, so they are not registered. Let's go ahead and accept that already and stop being delusional, yes?

The coin is trading at $6 in free market.

Well, the first fact in your post so far.
Wrong again. At this point you're just trying to antagonize me.

Their verification is overstepping A LOT, even compared to other MSB companies.

Agreed.  But it's to prevent massive dumping, making it more of a trickle.  If their reserve gets tapped, they start selling a new hashlet.  They've already hinted about this.
I think we're making some progress here.

Something weird happened with the quote system, but whatever.
deeneendo

Activity: 155
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:41:45 AM

@volder:

please, do read my post again. I may have sounded a little harsh, but I never said or implied that I think you are a bad person. On the contrary. I genuinely thank you for that reasonable post on HT.

When I said that I thought you were a smart businessman, I meant that you came across to me as applying very cheeky and efficient marketing strategies. When I spoke up against that and we had a little exchange, I kind of classified you in the ruthless salesman folder.

I have revised that opinion after hearing about your post on HT. Times change and pancakes can flip. But the past is there and remains in people's (often faulty) memories even after forum threads disappear. So, I thank you for the little Johnny story. I kind of see your point of view now, better late than never.
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:46:48 AM

I have really no idea what Gaw plan to do with paybase,but bought 100 XPY for about $500 dollars I will keep you updated what I get for them in one month

volder

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:50:41 AM

@volder:

please, do read my post again. I may have sounded a little harsh, but I never said or implied that I think you are a bad person. On the contrary. I genuinely thank you for that reasonable post on HT.

When I said that I thought you were a smart businessman, I meant that you came across to me as applying very cheeky and efficient marketing strategies. When I spoke up against that and we had a little exchange, I kind of classified you in the ruthless salesman folder.

I have revised that opinion after hearing about your post on HT. Times change and pancakes can flip. But the past is there and remains in people's (often faulty) memories even after forum threads disappear. So, I thank you for the little Johnny story. I kind of see your point of view now, better late than never.
Glad we are past that. Smiley

Regular Guy™
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 12:58:09 AM

Shrem just got 2 years in prison. Next is Homero.

T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 01:00:57 AM

Maybe homero and shrem can start a prison gang.. the ponzicoin punks? Nobody be messin with them in their vests
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 01:14:53 AM

I know little of Gaw but it seems a lot of the forum names here running them down are the same guy,writing rubbish here wont change anything put your energy to better use

I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 01:19:33 AM

Wow you shocked me with that. He will most likely do his time in the MCC, Metropolitan Correctional Center. They have nice Kosher food there for him and a lot of Rabbis too..
I guess Torah study will help him pass time.

I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 01:21:02 AM

Maybe homero and shrem can start a prison gang.. the ponzicoin punks? Nobody be messin with them in their vests

Charlie wasn't a bad guy, met him a couple of times when I was in NYC, I think he owned the bar we were at on 2nd ave.

Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: