Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:00:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 [400] 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376910 times)
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:15:35 AM

Scary thing... Looks like LTCG scam ending before GAW scam. Everything crypto is just a cluster fuck.

Oh please sock puppet, calm down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:15:41 AM

Scary thing... Looks like LTCG scam ending before GAW scam. Everything crypto is just a cluster fuck.

yea whats going on with LTCG

Also at the rate Josh is going he is going to have many Identities' to assume.

There making a big deal about being able to buy gift cards with there XPY, Yep its called gyft.com

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 03:18:48 AM

No MSB truth yet
https://hashtalk.org/topic/24461/can-we-see-the-registration-as-msb/53

We might be getting another member Goroz got banned. Looks like KDmine did the ban.

oldschool might be coming over he asked about the MSB more then once.

Looks like they are dumping everybody with sense

https://hashtalk.org/user/gaby_64 got banned for commenting on the most recent announcement.

@gaby_64_ said:

awesome!
but not as neat as penetrating the physical store chains, walmart

before im banned again

Paycoin as described does not exist yet, none of the features are implemented in the source of the current veilcoin clone.
Can we get a little more transparency on the technical matters?

Prime controllers have all been pre-bought, no wallet based bid process has taken place.
How can we trust that any of the so called market makers are actually real and not just GAW owning all prime controllers.

What interest rate apply's to ZenPool balance, initially it was 11%, if not that anymore are we atleast getting the paycoin stake of 5%?
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:20:20 AM

@ Tourist : You certainly can set your preferred rate on NH/WH. All you have to do is use p=(rate) for your password. It even will come back after going to your #2 choice and mine if a bid above your rate appears. Check in the FAQ section and it explains it better, but your password will look something like : p=.03  or whatever rate you are willing to rent for.

Really? How is it that you get preference then? What i noticed using westhash was that i just pointed at their pool and got paid. Maybe its my ignorance or the sites lack of showing it clearly but i couldn't see the rate setting examples. I'll check FAQ like you said. Maybe its set obscurely so they get better payments?

If i set my rate high does that mean it does no processing and they don't use my TH? It seems to work more complicated than betarigs
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 03:23:45 AM

@ Tourist : You certainly can set your preferred rate on NH/WH. All you have to do is use p=(rate) for your password. It even will come back after going to your #2 choice and mine if a bid above your rate appears. Check in the FAQ section and it explains it better, but your password will look something like : p=.03  or whatever rate you are willing to rent for.

Really? How is it that you get preference then? What i noticed using westhash was that i just pointed at their pool and got paid. Maybe its my ignorance or the sites lack of showing it clearly but i couldn't see the rate setting examples. I'll check FAQ like you said. Maybe its set obscurely so they get better payments?

If i set my rate high does that mean it does no processing and they don't use my TH? It seems to work more complicated than betarigs

If your requested rate is higher than NH/WH is paying then it will pretend to be "dead" and your rig will switch to a backup.

https://www.nicehash.com/?p=faq#faqs4

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 03:26:21 AM

I doubt interstellar is a sock  Grin

I heard there is some shady stuff going on with LTCG, do you have any insight? I haven't been following it much lately.
T0urist

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:26:45 AM

Thanks paul i checked the FAQ out... it does explain it. Guess they made the service easy to use and based off the weighted average. I still stand by the fact its obfuscated a little to encourage more to sign up as while you earn they earn so if asks were higher than bids they'd make less. Still nice to know. Rates aren't as attractive as Betarigs though to me. I personally prefer to set a rate whilst having my own other mining ventures as fall backs. Gives me more control Smiley, plus i think the interface on beta rigs to see available miners and prices is easier to navigate for newbies so i'm likely to get more rentals.

This is getting addictive. I think i'll order a 5.5TH/S spondoolies.. though has anyone had any experience with hashcoins? Specifically i'm looking at a uranus https://www.hashcoins.com/buy-asic-miners/buy-uranus/ 6 TH running at 0.26watts a gigahash is half the spondoolies SP20 Jackson which seems nice but is it too good to be true? 20NM fabrication due january.

Any experience on this vendor for delivery times / reliability and use for past products? They seem to use raspberry pis with imbedded cgminer
interstellar

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:31:10 AM

yea whats going on with LTCG

Also at the rate Josh is going he is going to have many Identities' to assume.

There making a big deal about being able to buy gift cards with there XPY, Yep its called gyft.com

From what I'm reading, it's in the first stages of ponzi death. Only some payments are going out. Apparently the biggest payments are getting dropped first. But everything is very much in chaos. Few apparently want to believe it. But the signs are there. He just started a 50% sale in the middle of all this. Weird security restrictions on accounts apparently blamed for no payment. No payments at all going out today. We will see tomorrow.

I own a little. Not in it deep like many many are.

If you want to follow the drama, a good thread is right here:
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=22563.3840
T0urist

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:31:38 AM

I'm confused. They list Overstock as using GoCoin. Pretty sure they use CoinBase. I can't find anything saying they use GoCoin.

Is GAW posturing a bit about what merchants accept GoCoin. They state 10,000, however I don't see that number quoted on GoCoins website.

You'd think if GoCoin was supporting tigerdirect, overstock, etc, they'd mention that instead of KNC...

Post on hashtalk and ask when you can buy stuff from amazon with paycoin. If you can't ask why not as it was listed you could Smiley should be interesting the answer (or ban) you get.

Josh is getting desperate... the knock backs on the plugin have forced him to bring other intermediate partnerships with companies (of which anyone can do) to give the illusion the coin is working as intended. Josh doesn't understand business and thinks he can do whatever he wants. The joke is he does no real research and background on what is being bought / developed. If i was him i'd fire the entire legal team as they clearly aren't giving good advice (thats if he has a real legal team and its not just google searches amber does for him).

He has to keep these announcements up to give validity and reinforce to the victims that everything is ok. The other week it was debit cards and global acceptance, then it was a plugin supporting amazon, now its a partnership with gocoin that has merchants onboard.

The scam is fading fast. I give it 2 weeks tops before people revolt. 3 more days and people will be pissed they can't buy belated xmas gifts.
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:33:20 AM

I heard there is some shady stuff going on with LTCG, do you have any insight? I haven't been following it much lately.

He's not hiding, read the thread https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=6401.7785
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:33:26 AM

I have not tried to manually use CG or BFG miner on NH. Not sure what rigs you have, but I have all Antminer's. I am not a tech wizard, and I like how these are programmed using a web page interface. This is what it looks like:

I am pretty sure you can do the same thing with CG or BFG, just check the FAQs on the NH page.

Edit to add: I see that you already got it figured out. I will leave this as it may be of some use to someone in the future.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 03:34:03 AM

Thanks paul i checked the FAQ out... it does explain it. Guess they made the service easy to use and based off the weighted average. I still stand by the fact its obfuscated a little to encourage more to sign up as while you earn they earn so if asks were higher than bids they'd make less. Still nice to know. Rates aren't as attractive as Betarigs though to me. I personally prefer to set a rate whilst having my own other mining ventures as fall backs. Gives me more control Smiley, plus i think the interface on beta rigs to see available miners and prices is easier to navigate for newbies so i'm likely to get more rentals.

This is getting addictive. I think i'll order a 5.5TH/S spondoolies.. though has anyone had any experience with hashcoins? Specifically i'm looking at a uranus https://www.hashcoins.com/buy-asic-miners/buy-uranus/ 6 TH running at 0.26watts a gigahash is half the spondoolies SP20 Jackson which seems nice but is it too good to be true? 20NM fabrication due january.

Any experience on this vendor for delivery times / reliability and use for past products? They seem to use raspberry pis with imbedded cgminer

Uranus, really Smiley

I'd stay away from preorders from vendors like that. Buy spond, bitmain, asicminer - these at least are known to compensate for snafus and you'll likely get better resale value when it's time to get rid of it.

Bitmain S5 is "imminent" - watch out for that.

Just my opinion of course. Do your research Smiley
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 03:42:30 AM

He's not hiding, read the thread https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=6401.7785

Thanks. Looks like some users didn't get paid for last week until now, this will be interesting to watch. Also multiplication coming next week...
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:45:16 AM

volder, I can't speak for deeneendo but I used to think of you as a bit of a douche mostly because of your implied "inside knowledge" (which you're now denying) and your attitude as a mod. To be fair, I don't think that anymore, and I don't have any personal grudge against you, but I can see how some or many might have an unflattering opinion about you and your role in the whole GAW saga.
Fair enough. I thought the same about you back then too. Smiley Times change. Even the thinnest pancake has two sides.

To be fair, you DID have inside knowledge.  You said you had been told about or seen "Project Prime" months before it ever happened.  I'd wager it never DID happen since I don't think PayCoin was being discussed back then.  The whole "Prime" thing seems to have gone out the window, which apparently happens often with Josh.

I never thought you were a douche though, that's rough.  Back in the days of Hashtrader, a lot of fun was had with you.  Sucks the forums turned to shit.
interstellar

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:45:36 AM

I did read it. It doesn't look good in my opinion. To me it seems likes he's trying to get more sales to cover more payments. All I know is things don't look good honestly. I just call em like I see em. Did you receive your payment today?
interstellar

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:49:34 AM

I doubt interstellar is a sock  Grin

Thanks. Looks like some users didn't get paid for last week until now, this will be interesting to watch. Also multiplication coming next week...

It's getting real. This NXT asset fund is getting affected (it's basically a mutual fund for mining). Looks like they are planning on trying to sell off their shares possibly. This is what happens. It all comes crashing down rather quickly.
https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/reserved-5816/740/

Anyway, I'll stick to the topic here. Sorry.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:54:25 AM

WOW something just hit me like a brick. If GAW stops mining of paycoin how are the users going to maintain the floor of the coin. Like right now its mine>keep or sell >buy. Do they plan on reopening the mining pools or how are they working the generation of new coin or what makes the new coin.   

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
wajiminer

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:57:09 AM

GAW is paying something crazy like 300% interest to people with the primes that stake or buy hashstakers and put paycoin in.. The paycoin you put in is locked for 3 or 6 months but the interest they generate is paid out daily.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:01:06 AM

I'm cautiously optimistic about this new news, but you naysayers are really grasping at straws now.

If the Gocoin thing actually happens, then you can use your Paycoins to buy gift cards and spend by proxy.  While direct integration is way better, who the fuck cares?  If I can buy a $2k Amazon card and go on a shopping spree using XPY then it's as good as BTC for me.

One thing is certain, no coin has launched with this much support.  Comparing this to other altcoins is a joke at this point.  If the Paybase UI allows conversion (at Paybase market value) of XPY to BTC it's just icing on the cake.  No more need for shitty plugins for anywhere BTC is used.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:01:41 AM

GAW is paying something crazy like 300% interest to people with the primes that stake or buy hashstakers and put paycoin in.. The paycoin you put in is locked for 3 or 6 months but the interest they generate is paid out daily.

* And the new coins necessary to make the math work are made out of a mixture of Fairy Dust and Unicorn Poop and stamped into new coins by Bigfoot.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Pages: « 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 [400] 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: