Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:07:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 [512] 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377004 times)
ikeboy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:29:00 AM

Wtf is this? Homero wants to charge for paybase and then if you don't sell your paycoins he may give you free access!? Only giving out 10000 free premier accounts...LMFAO.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/26271/paybase-beta-is-near

Only this scammer could concoct such a lame plan.

Oh and so this is the beta. So there was no beta before this. Wasn't it claimed there was a beta. I know nobody cares cause the lie count is off the charts at this point.

This is an interesting twist. To discourage dumping they will create this Premier level. Quite innovative too - it can alter KYC requirements: "Higher transaction limits more quickly than standard verification will offer". I wonder what happens once you become a "Premier", does it enforce a certain dump/buy ratio? That would be great, they just need to offer a free mandatory Premier upgrade to everyone Smiley

Also note the 10% discount when spending "Paycoins you purchase from Paybase".
https://hashtalk.org/topic/26276

And the great math guru tankjnr tried to turn this into "$22 value"  Grin
https://hashtalk.org/topic/26275

But what's more interesting, how will they separate which coins were purchased from Paybase? Looks like something odd should be happening before those coins hit the blockchain.

You probably buy the item in paybase. Then no coins have to be allocated to you at all.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 07:33:05 AM

I'm ready to listen.

Apparently not, since you ignored my "rules" completely  Grin

Thank you for proving that your standards apply only to your opponents.
ikeboy

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:35:53 AM

I'm ready to listen.

Your "rules" were arbitrary. I gave a good explanation of why I made the first claim without a source, I gave some sources, and retracted pending further sources. I've never required the level you set for me for anyone (in this thread, at least.)
verloren

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:56:47 AM

The fact is, something like 10% of the bitcoin network jumped over to mine it. I don't think they were expecting that, and I don't think any coin could support that much right away without any hiccups. (Have any other alts had that much power at launch and managed fine?)

No, dozens of other coins have experienced similar growth with no problems and many of them included new/experimental features unlike paycoin.
Jimmothy is right. A lot of new coins get hit by a large amount of hash upon initial launch because people mine it at low difficulties and dump right away to BTC once the coin hits an exchange.

https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/hashrate-doge.html >> Went from 23.79MH to 180 to 236 over 3 days. After a week, it was at 3.06GH. Bear in mind that it usually is 100MH on Sha256 to 100kH on Scrypt, so Doge had the equivalent of 23GH on it initially.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 08:02:58 AM

I'm ready to listen.

Your "rules" were arbitrary. I gave a good explanation of why I made the first claim without a source, I gave some sources, and retracted pending further sources. I've never required the level you set for me for anyone (in this thread, at least.)

I'm trying to tell you that you either lack critical thinking or are deliberately spamming. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for the last time and will assume it's the former. You take tweets and other sewage as gospel. You see a number like 100 PH/s and don't spend a minute thinking about it. More than 1/3 of Bitcoin's hashrate, can that be real? How is it calculated? Just a couple of simple questions would tell you what kind of information source you're dealing with, yet you never ask such questions.

Simple math is quite opposite of arbitrary actually.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 08:12:01 AM

The fact is, something like 10% of the bitcoin network jumped over to mine it. I don't think they were expecting that, and I don't think any coin could support that much right away without any hiccups. (Have any other alts had that much power at launch and managed fine?)

No, dozens of other coins have experienced similar growth with no problems and many of them included new/experimental features unlike paycoin.
Jimmothy is right. A lot of new coins get hit by a large amount of hash upon initial launch because people mine it at low difficulties and dump right away to BTC once the coin hits an exchange.

https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/hashrate-doge.html >> Went from 23.79MH to 180 to 236 over 3 days. After a week, it was at 3.06GH. Bear in mind that it usually is 100MH on Sha256 to 100kH on Scrypt, so Doge had the equivalent of 23GH on it initially.

Also see BitcoinDark. SHA256, short POW, and also had a lot of rentals on it - quite similar to XPY scenario. I didn't mine it directly, but I'm sure many renters did with my rigs, rental prices were crazy. I don't recall any issues at that time.

ikeboy, this is for you: http://www.coinssource.com/bitcoindark-transitions-from-pow-phase-pure-pos/
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:19:20 AM

Price is moving "fast" guys. Oh, wait, no the charts say otherwise haha.

I love how you zoom out to the 1 month chart for a coin that's been out for 2 fcking weeks. Are you really that dense?

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:22:47 AM

I love how you zoom out to the 1 month chart for a coin that's been out for 2 fcking weeks. Are you really that dense?

Hey stupid fuck the chart covers almost 2 weeks, look at the bottom, you see that? learn how to fucking read a chart, back to the 4 th grade for you
favelle75

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:25:36 AM

So many psychopath obsessed people here!

Obsession is a decease. You people are sick. Go speak with a doctor..!!
im exited about my decease Smiley.

are you related to josh?

Funny how your side is allowed to be the grammar police, but when I did it, I am called a "shrill". LOL.....

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
favelle75

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:31:12 AM

Ikeboy has lost the plot he is relying on semantics to win in this thread he has already lost on.

I know what I said, this clown doesn't and is back pedaling as usual. He knows what is said but is too much of a pussy to respond properly.  

So I'm the one that's backpedalling now? Notice how your comment has nothing of substance, whereas mine does? Wonder how that turns into "I'm not responding properly" or "I lost the plot".

If you think I'm inconsistent, point it out; show my two quotes side by side and explain how they contradict each other. I've done that a couple of times for other people.

Gotta love the tactics. Throw poop on the wall, scream and shout, insult everyone, and THEN ask that everyone stay "civilized". Oh, OK then, we will be real civilized, Jackhole. What a complete and total joke these clowns are. Seriously. I see better trolling skills on an average Youtube comments thread.

Show me a single place in this thread where I insulted anyone or was otherwise rude. I'm not the one calling people names instead of responding to their points here. And you still haven't admitted that you're wrong on the paybase issue I called you out on or defend your position on it. Just ignoring what I wrote.

Yep you are.  You got no dog in this fight, loser.

... Could you elaborate? I don't see that I've done something wrong here. It's not so easy to tell what your problem with me is, as you're being cryptic.

You are just like the clowns off Homero Talk, need to be spoon fed, learn to read and try again.

I've read through every reply I've received. Lots of insults and jabs. Every argument that was relevant to arguments I've made I responded to.

Right now you seem to be criticizing me without listing a single thing that I've done wrong. When I ask what I said, you're being evasive. You're not going to convince people by personal attacks without substance (I do appreciate the attempts at actual debate, but it seems you keep on lapsing back into personal attacks every few posts.)

I don't really care how much sand is in our vag right now. You still want to be spoon fed because you cant read and think you did nothing wrong, that classic HT peeps attitudes and thats why we are No longer involved with that forum.  If you haven't noticed we don't care for shills.   Either create a new account try again, if you don't like the hostility maybe you should go back over your own posts - since that is all you are doing anyway and work it out.  I wish you luck on your journey and hope you reach your rainbow whatever that maybe.  You and I are done because I am done with 5 year olds going why? why ? why after every post like you are.

I don't hate you or anything, I hate the attitude. And I am just a cunt to people/attitudes I don't like.  As well as lies and broken promises. And happy to take this to PM. 

I almost fell for it - derailing the thread which is what chrisgawmininers super secret anti fud police want.

You say you are done, yet you keep fcking responding.....way to get our hopes up. Sigh.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
favelle75

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:40:29 AM

Hey stupid fuck the chart covers almost 2 weeks, look at the bottom, you see that? learn how to fucking read a chart, back to the 4 th grade for you

Ok asshat. Using the all-time chart for a coin is totally indicative of where the price is heading.  God forbid we'd actually use the 24 hour chart. Back to kindergarten dumbass.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:48:27 AM

Ok asshat. Using the all-time chart for a coin is totally indicative of where the price is heading.  God forbid we'd actually use the 24 hour chart. Back to kindergarten dumbass.

good luck rating and investing in cryptos by only looking at a 24 hour chart your dumber than i thought
favelle75

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 09:23:10 AM

good luck rating and investing in cryptos by only looking at a 24 hour chart your dumber than i thought

Well, I'm glad you're thinking about me. Makes me feel warm inside.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
SwissCrypt

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 12:12:56 PM

Trolls will continue to troll, that's what they are here for.
Trolls feel they have to tell you how to conduct your business 😄 so you don't make mistakes...cough...laugh...
Trolls are mainly degenerated humans, can be male or female.
Trolls stick to a view!
Trolls don't see the difference between..your shit and you're shit 😄
Trolls just have a Troll life.

Still I'm wishing to all of you (Troll included) a nice year end party!

Mine will be more than great...thanks to XPY and to the spirit of the GAW community. 👍
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 12:18:59 PM

Trolls will continue to troll, that's what they are here for.
Trolls feel they have to tell you how to conduct your business 😄 so you don't make mistakes...cough...laugh...
Trolls are mainly degenerated humans, can be male or female.
Trolls stick to a view!
Trolls don't see the difference between..your shit and you're shit 😄
Trolls just have a Troll life.

Still I'm wishing to all of you (Troll included) a nice year end party!

Mine will be more than great...thanks to XPY and to the spirit of the GAW community. 👍

FUD

<<downvote>>

miri94

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 12:26:43 PM

Since you have no idea what a troll is, I will explain it to you.

A troll is someone who takes advantage of anonymity to spread FUD.

Here you have been introduced to many concepts of real life, such as ponzis and common sense. Like the idiot really bought 5 PHs from Bitmain only to change his mind on them after they delivered. You can't behave this way unless you are spending other people's money without accountability. Like the purchase of BTC.com

Each and every cloud mining service that has not shown proof of mining is a scam, starting with GAW, going by LTCGear and ending with PBMining. The only legit one that i know of is Hashnest.

You can call trolls whoever you want, that does not add to the conversation.
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 12:29:34 PM

So many psychopath obsessed people here!

Obsession is a decease. You people are sick. Go speak with a doctor..!!
im exited about my decease Smiley.

are you related to josh?

Funny how your side is allowed to be the grammar police, but when I did it, I am called a "shrill". LOL.....

Yes that is true, but its a shrillex fuckbag at least when I call you a shrill.  Youd think a CEO would get someone better than a grade school art teacher in bitjane to proof read his posts for him before hitting submit, instead of running around cleaning up after himself.  Is it wrong to expect better ?  Not on HT and Twitter it seems.

Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 12:31:27 PM

Here you have been introduced to many concepts of real life, such as ponzis and common sense. Like the idiot really bought 5 PHs from Bitmain only to change his mind on them after they delivered. You can't behave this way unless you are spending other people's money without accountability. Like the purchase of BTC.com

Each and every cloud mining service that has not shown proof of mining is a scam, starting with GAW, going by LTCGear and ending with PBMining. The only legit one that i know of is Hashnest.

Actually newbie , that should be your new name hence force trying to come in here to "school" us about a troll.

The true definition of a troll is someone who takes the piss out of something factual.

All you kids under the age of 30 fucked it all up with your meme ing shit as well. To the point today if my opinion is something you don't agree with = troll. We sell peecoins = troll. 
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 12:45:05 PM

Ltcgear, hashie and hashprofit all ran with the money. Next is Homero.

http://btcvestor.com/2014/12/29/status-of-cloud-mining-services/

SwissCrypt

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 12:47:33 PM

Hmmm...real life..you got it!

Tell me how many of "normal families" have been trolled in the subprime desaster.
Tell me how many of "greedy investors" have been trolled in the Maddof ponzi (the mother of all ponzi)
Tell me how "Europe" got squeezed with the Euro slump.
Tell me...and so on...for your real life...

Is that the end of our living?

And now because of a few small mentally sick (but talented) individuals are ripping off some people over the internet you cannot admit that there are still great opportunities?

There are still people with a great vision in this world!

Obviously those kind of people cannot be found on bitcointalk (anymore).

That's a pity and a shame.
Pages: « 1 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 [512] 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: