Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:46:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 [513] 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377014 times)
ColdSpirit

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 12:49:07 PM

Since you have no idea what a troll is, I will explain it to you.

A troll is someone who takes advantage of anonymity to spread FUD.

Here you have been introduced to many concepts of real life, such as ponzis and common sense. Like the idiot really bought 5 PHs from Bitmain only to change his mind on them after they delivered. You can't behave this way unless you are spending other people's money without accountability. Like the purchase of BTC.com

Each and every cloud mining service that has not shown proof of mining is a scam, starting with GAW, going by LTCGear and ending with PBMining. The only legit one that i know of is Hashnest.

You can call trolls whoever you want, that does not add to the conversation.
Actually mining paycoin with those 5PH isnt being an idiot.... It is thinking smart.
The paycoin he mined from those 5PH he bought, at a rate of 0.03btc / xpy, it already paid many times the 5PH. lol
Now evenif he sells the 5PH, it is more profit so it will not be other money.

Oh, btw, people bought products, people paid, so the money is from that idiot, as you call it!

Oh yeah... Trolls exist and you are one of them among many right from this thread!
SwissCrypt

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 12:53:46 PM

Here you have been introduced to many concepts of real life, such as ponzis and common sense. Like the idiot really bought 5 PHs from Bitmain only to change his mind on them after they delivered. You can't behave this way unless you are spending other people's money without accountability. Like the purchase of BTC.com

Each and every cloud mining service that has not shown proof of mining is a scam, starting with GAW, going by LTCGear and ending with PBMining. The only legit one that i know of is Hashnest.

Actually newbie , that should be your new name hence force trying to come in here to "school" us about a troll.

The true definition of a troll is someone who takes the piss out of something factual.

All you kids under the age of 30 fucked it all up with your meme ing shit as well. To the point today if my opinion is something you don't agree with = troll. We sell peecoins = troll. 

😄 here are you again 😄

I am still laughing at your lapsus - we are (not) stupid!
30 years old? 😄😄😄
I'll soon send my grandchildren teach you a lesson of life 😉
miri94

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 12:59:17 PM

Jacques de Molay, ColdSpirit: now that you are on ignore, look at SwissCrypt and learn how educated people respond.
vach

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 12:59:44 PM

Btw I confirmed on irc (#coin-swap) that gaw bought coin-swap, there might be an announcement tomorrow. The only other good one is cryptsy and the deposits take forever for me, and also they don't show you the full orderbook, which makes me unhappy.

Thanks for the notice, I just removed all my coins from coin-swap.

Me too Cheesy
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:01:26 PM

Actually mining paycoin with those 5PH isnt being an idiot.... It is thinking smart.
The paycoin he mined from those 5PH he bought, at a rate of 0.03btc / xpy, it already paid many times the 5PH. lol
Now evenif he sells the 5PH, it is more profit so it will not be other money.

Oh, btw, people bought products, people paid, so the money is from that idiot, as you call it!

Oh yeah... Trolls exist and you are one of them among many right from this thread!

For ColdSpirit & miri94:

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
ColdSpirit

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:02:13 PM

Jacques de Molay, ColdSpirit: now that you are on ignore, look at SwissCrypt and learn how educated people respond.

LOL Such irony.. educated people...

Trolls = Educated people? Such laugh!
vach

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 01:03:26 PM

Ltcgear, hashie and hashprofit all ran with the money. Next is Homero.

http://btcvestor.com/2014/12/29/status-of-cloud-mining-services/

Ltcgear is ok, dont worry
if something we know his identity and where he lives...
ColdSpirit

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:03:47 PM

For ColdSpirit & miri94:

Its funny when we answer facts and they shows us this! ahhah

Dont like my answer? Too bad!

Dont like gaw or people that hasn't been banned? Too bad!

TROLLS!  
demonz

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:21:11 PM

GAWCEO
GAWCEO
 Admin
Industry Innovator
I am currently talking with a few exchanges about an acquisition.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25890/payxchange/12

I wonder if he means to buy out GoCoin or maybe coin-swap? What's strange is I thought paybase was going to be its own kind of exchange?

Looks like my prediction came true. https://hashtalk.org/topic/26239/paybase-to-acquire-coin-swap

With the paybase announcement, they are trying to convince everyone to hold and become a "premier" member because they clearly cant handle the dump @ 20$. However, no one has been paid in significant BTC since about late oct (unless you count the 1sat/day). I don't think your plan is going to work Homero
I_IZ_DEKAY5

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:24:38 PM

u should c tha pk i bought wit gaw idiot munny ;p its so purple n nice <3 the gaw scam ends tmw or at least the demise becomes more transparent i already sold 6 ounces of it today makin mo money ;]
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:28:26 PM

Certainly is going to be interesting to see if Homero can convince enough lemmings with his special Premier Membership Program and the unprecedented locking in staking scheme he has created to bolster price support. To give him credit , there is a bit of marketing genius with these tactics despite their lack of true technical innovation. These clever marketing tricks should concern the user however and give an indication that this may be drawn out for 3-6 more months.

ColdSpirit

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:32:06 PM

Certainly is going to be interesting to see if Homero can convince enough lemmings with his special Premier Membership Program and the unprecedented locking in staking scheme he has created to bolster price support. To give him credit , there is a bit of marketing genius with these tactics despite their lack of true technical innovation. These clever marketing tricks should concern the user however and give an indication that this may be drawn out for 3-6 more months.

I wonder if it last more, way more what you and others like you would say then...

Until now it was this wouln't be launched. No the timeframe is spreading and its now on the 3-6 months! lol
inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:36:03 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 08:05:45 PM by inBitweTrust

I wonder if it last more, way more what you and others like you would say then...

Until now it was this wouln't be launched. No the timeframe is spreading and its now on the 3-6 months! lol

From day one I was claiming this could explode immediately or dragged out 6 months or longer. Some of us are quite fair in our criticisms and expectations of this launch.

This will eventually fail though, I can practically guarantee that based upon this:

1) Centralized
2) Difficult to catchup to Bitcoins network effect and first mover advantage
3) Lack of technical innovation , mostly marketing fluff
4) The coin is backed by greedy and dishonest owners and clients many of whom lack technical ability and are simply in it for the money
5) Long term high inflation will lose out to long term deflationary currencies . We have plenty of fiat for you inflationary needs.
6) Paysave is based upon a plugin which breaks merchants TOS. These merchants will either disable the plugin or sue
7) Legal concerns over statements and ICO launch. There is already a mountain of evidence that GAW and josh have lied and misled their clients. All it takes is one disgruntled client, a lawyer , and they have a trove of evidence to sue GAW/paycoin with. Expect heavy legal pressure in the future. That is one of the severe weaknesses with paycoin that Bitcoin is immune from. There is no centralized Bitcoin company to sue or place legal pressure upon. There is no Bitcoin CEO.

I_IZ_DEKAY5

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:38:12 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 02:04:39 PM by I_IZ_DEKAY5

Hmmm...real life..you got it!

Tell me how many of "normal families" have been trolled in the subprime desaster.
Tell me how many of "greedy investors" have been trolled in the Maddof ponzi (the mother of all ponzi)
Tell me how "Europe" got squeezed with the Euro slump.
Tell me...and so on...for your real life...

Is that the end of our living?

And now because of a few small mentally sick (but talented) individuals are ripping off some people over the internet you cannot admit that there are still great opportunities?

There are still people with a great vision in this world!

Obviously those kind of people cannot be found on bitcointalk (anymore).

That's a pity and a shame.
what a tool ^ i wonder how far hes up joshs anus ring pce ps fud doesnt = troll to say troll = fud is just what a shrill would say fucking noobs u say fud i say bullshit u say troll i say moron trolling is to have fun at someone elses expense u think id be like on counterstrike on my mic lets fud these noobs hard? youd sound like a retard yes well fud the enemy screw tryin piss them off for lols   FUD HAS NO CONNECTION TO THE MEANING TROLL !!!!! FUCK 2 diff things technology impaired noobs think fud = trolls people who no barley how to work there computer say shit like this trolling is a art like chess add rp into the mix abit of social n manipulation is great fun why cause idi noobs who think fud and trolls is same make it hilarious when someone trolls u and there is a audience to witness the stupid retard being trolled but is to ignorant to understand witch can lead to ur so stupid its almost like your trolling me ht madness 101 shrills are trolls without knowin or do they   

dekay had to rant i hate ht people cause tbh i hate noobsfcku josh and joes with no idea of forum online slang but attempt to use our slang without knowing prop meanin ht is one big troll upon  itself the stupidity would make anyone rage quit
demonz

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:52:59 PM

hashie.co has "Frozen-Let it go" with a morse code sequence that according to http://btcvestor.com/2014/12/28/hashie-hacked-no-response-yet/
means SOS SOS HASHIE.CO / SCS CAKE THECAKEISALIE

What is interesting to note is that hasie.co username would frequently post in this thread pointing the finger at GAW for not being legitimate.  Now we can see its the old tale of the pot calling the kettle black.

GAW has been promising a future reward (riches and wealth) for a long time and is a Lie. The ONLY way to profit from them is to figure out the new "product" of the week and try to get out at the right time. Examples: People who bought in @ 16$ hashlet/ sold primes at any price higher than that. Mining HP pool and dumping on cryptsy when XPY was given.

For all of you that still believe in GAW, tell me this. Why has the goal post constantly been moved further and further back? Do you remember ZenPool- The most profitable pool in the world™? Negotiations were in place to make the payouts the same OR higher than when they dropped? Dropping maitenence fee to maintain profitable? They went back on everything they promised. The next thing is going to be some kind of delay in getting debit cards or the "restriction" of 20$ conversions instead of a free-for-all.
vach

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 02:19:34 PM

hashie.co has "Frozen-Let it go" with a morse code sequence that according to http://btcvestor.com/2014/12/28/hashie-hacked-no-response-yet/
means SOS SOS HASHIE.CO / SCS CAKE THECAKEISALIE

What is interesting to note is that hasie.co username would frequently post in this thread pointing the finger at GAW for not being legitimate.  Now we can see its the old tale of the pot calling the kettle black.

GAW has been promising a future reward (riches and wealth) for a long time and is a Lie. The ONLY way to profit from them is to figure out the new "product" of the week and try to get out at the right time. Examples: People who bought in @ 16$ hashlet/ sold primes at any price higher than that. Mining HP pool and dumping on cryptsy when XPY was given.

For all of you that still believe in GAW, tell me this. Why has the goal post constantly been moved further and further back? Do you remember ZenPool- The most profitable pool in the world™? Negotiations were in place to make the payouts the same OR higher than when they dropped? Dropping maitenence fee to maintain profitable? They went back on everything they promised. The next thing is going to be some kind of delay in getting debit cards or the "restriction" of 20$ conversions instead of a free-for-all.

+1
ColdSpirit

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:20:15 PM

3) Lack of technical innovation , mostly marketing fluff
This can even be an advantage. BTC without maketing is /was nothing.
Paycoin has marketing since day 1.

4) The coin is backed by greedy and dishonest owners and clients many of whom lack technical ability and are simply in it for the money
FIAT coins are backed by even greedy and dishonest owners - Governments and Banks. Scams on FIAT or with FIAT are far greater than on crypto - any coin.

5) Long term high inflation will lose out to long term deflationary currencies . We have plenty of fiat for you inflationary needs.
On the stakes??

6) Paysave is based upon a plugin which breaks merchants TOS. These merchants will either disable the plugin like amazon or sue
IF they have an agreement with their merchants, they don't break any TOS.

7) Legal concerns over statements and ICO launch. There is already a mountain of evidence that GAW and josh have lied and misled their clients.
Legal concerns? Personaly i don't have none. I can have more concerns regarding banks and governments and those managers than here ATM.

All it takes is one disgruntled client, a lawyer , and they have a trove of evidence to sue GAW/paycoin with. Expect heavy legal pressure in the future. That is one of the severe weaknesses with paycoin that Bitcoin is immune from.
True, but see the things for this side. They have their right to omit certain information regarding their projects even after launch. Apple do, Samsung do, Microsoft do, other big players do on their products/ projects.

There is no centralized Bitcoin company to sue or place legal pressure upon. There is no Bitcoin CEO.
True. But times of transactions? Not many merchants accept them.

Paycoin will launch with everything a merchant need to accect xpy. BTC or any other alt never did this.
inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:33:46 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 08:04:35 PM by inBitweTrust

This can even be an advantage. BTC without maketing is /was nothing.
Paycoin has marketing since day 1.

Paycoin has plenty of marketing but still a fraction of the marketing behind BTC. If you don't believe me than compare paycoin to bitcoin on google trends or look at the SEO of paycoin. In fact Paycoin has a bit of a PR problem because a lot of the PR outside of the company is negative.

Quote from: ColdSpirit
FIAT coins are backed by even greedy and dishonest owners - Governments and Banks. Scams on FIAT or with FIAT are far greater than on crypto - any coin.
Great, Paycoin is in good company with Fiat.

On the stakes??

Do the math with the hastakers and prime controllers. There is at least 500k of inflation daily. This isn't going to be realized initially because of the unprecedented way in which the stake is locked up by the central issuer and cannot be liquidated. This will eventually place heavy downward pressure upon price. To be fair Bitcoin is also heavily inflationary at around 1.1 million daily but the difference is Bitcoin has the advantage of the network effect and much larger userbase and shortly this inflation will drop from around 10% to 0.5% unlike with paycoin. The 20 base support may eventually be realized or not but will not be sustained because of this long term inflation regardless if you believe in the lie that there is 100 million in investor capital willing to support the coin at 20USD.

IF they have an agreement with their merchants, they don't break any TOS.

This has been discussed heavily already. Do some research into coinfire and the original company legal issues which GAW purchased and renamed to paysave.
ZincSave(which breaks amazon's TOS)

Legal concerns? Personaly i don't have none. I can have more concerns regarding banks and governments and those managers than here ATM.

It isn't about you, its about any disgruntled clients. Are you so naive as to think that no one will sue with the mountain of misleading statements and lies given? There is no Bitcoin CEO , there is a Paycoin CEO. That is a liability you are saddled with.

True. But times of transactions? Not many merchants accept them.

Paycoin will launch with everything a merchant need to accect xpy. BTC or any other alt never did this.

A plugin that converts XPY into Bitcoin or USD fiat  doesn't mean that a merchant accepts XPY directly. Bitcoin has plenty of services that do that already.

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:35:24 PM

*Insert sitting back eating popcorn meme here*
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:40:20 PM

*Insert sitting back eating popcorn meme here*

I agree with IBWT's list, and would add a caveat to point #7: When investors in GAW begin to sue (and they WILL),  GAW will be paying for their legal team with the investors money! You have to admit it is a good scam. Evil and twisted, but I am sure quite profitable for the con-men at the top.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Pages: « 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 [513] 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: