Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:57:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 [514] 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376980 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:47:51 PM

Wtf is this? Homero wants to charge for paybase and then if you don't sell your paycoins he may give you free access!? Only giving out 10000 free premier accounts...LMFAO.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/26271/paybase-beta-is-near

Only this scammer could concoct such a lame plan.

Oh and so this is the beta. So there was no beta before this. Wasn't it claimed there was a beta. I know nobody cares cause the lie count is off the charts at this point.

This is an interesting twist. To discourage dumping they will create this Premier level. Quite innovative too - it can alter KYC requirements: "Higher transaction limits more quickly than standard verification will offer". I wonder what happens once you become a "Premier", does it enforce a certain dump/buy ratio? That would be great, they just need to offer a free mandatory Premier upgrade to everyone Smiley

Also note the 10% discount when spending "Paycoins you purchase from Paybase".
https://hashtalk.org/topic/26276

And the great math guru tankjnr tried to turn this into "$22 value"  Grin
https://hashtalk.org/topic/26275

But what's more interesting, how will they separate which coins were purchased from Paybase? Looks like something odd should be happening before those coins hit the blockchain.

That will be easy because coins in paybase will stay with gaw. When you buy a coin from paybase they will credit your account with a coin but not actually give it to you. It will be just a number in the database, so they will have no problem giving discounts for using those.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:48:46 PM

doesnt anybody find it the least bit suspicious that the "premium" accounts on paybase are give to those that maintain the highest buy:sell ratio? i.e. its a ploy to prevent dumping because they cant cover it i.e the ponzi pyramid will collapse too fast?

most companies give premium status on the volume of business transacted regardless of buy or sells. smells fishy to me.....

They haven't found the last 7 changes suspicious they won't find this one suspicious. Every change they've made has been an attempt to stop people from cashing out and stay in longer.
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:08:17 PM

They haven't found the last 7 changes suspicious they won't find this one suspicious. Every change they've made has been an attempt to stop people from cashing out and stay in longer.

They actually believe that capital flight controls is a good thing as well which is astonishing because we have a very recent historical example of that behavior in Venezuela which now has 63.4% inflation because of this behavior.

demonz

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:15:53 PM

Was talking in chat in cryptsy and might have run into josh (mastertrader777) ? Not sure. Interesting convo though. He seems to know a lot about the innerworkings.  It started when I questioned the 100m figure and no proof of it being flexed at any market. ( I trimmed a bit out to make it easier to read)

mastertrader777
@demonz23457: Do you want a screenshot of XPY integrated into Amazon. Coding takes time and money, not to mention expensive contracts also needed.

nhminer
@demonz23457: Why should they buy at $20 if they can buy at $13?
cryptsymaxcoins390
We'll soon have Josh head on $20 notes
ßløøÐÿ
@mastertrader777: this guy from GAW... nah... pls pump XPY now sir, i think it'll be easy to pump it to $20 using that 100million fiat
mastertrader777
@demonz23457: Here is a leaked picture of XPY working inside Amazon --- http://imgur.com/hICxIYz

theBourseWhisperer
@demonz23457: step 1: wait for rallly to cool off, when wave of FUD hits, buy some. Step 2: wait for FUD to subside and hype to peak, followed by rally, sell. 3. repeat. $100MM fiat doesnt exist in this model, and doesnt need to
cryptsymaxcoins390
GAW said that it'll be a broswser plugin for handle amazon payment. Amazon doesn't integrate anything
anooneemoos142
anyone could easily rip code from amazon and make it look like that
apratsperez113
wtf happened with dime? new pump?
ßløøÐÿ
falling back to 42 floor @@
cryptsymaxcoins390
anyone could write a browser plugin for having an payment overlay
mazril428
RDD to 13 today ?
mastertrader777
@anooneemoos142: PaySave is a service by PaySave that makes it easy to save time when making purchases online. Our Chrome extension adds a button at the end of checkout on retail sites. Simply use the "Order with PaySave" button to place your order with all the benefits of PaySave.

ßløøÐÿ
@mastertrader777: yeah, this guy is from GAW...
mastertrader777
@ßløøÐÿ: Our system automatically completes your order with the retailer. You'll be taken to the PaySave order confirmation page showing the details of your order. You'll receive email updates when your order ships and when tracking information is posted.

ßløøÐÿ
@mastertrader777: ok thank you very much :p
mastertrader777
You guys interested in how PAYBASE will accept and store credit card information?

DCGirl
@mastertrader777: which is what I'm here for!
demonz23457
@mastertrader777 how is PaySave any different than ZincSave (which got banned by amazon)

soupmoney
@mastertrader777: Very much so, do go on.
thedok752
so, if I have this paysave on my webstore, there is a chance my customer will get it elsewhere, cheaper?
mastertrader777
@thedok752: @soupmoney: We use Stripe's industry standard, PCI compliant infrastructure to store and charge your credit card. This is the same payment infrastructure that Reddit, Homejoy, Foursquare, Lyft, Hipmunk, and many others use. All communication with the PaySave site is 256-bit SSL encrypted.

headshotwar583
@thedok752: I don't think you will have the paysave I guess that will be a browser plugin for the user
demonz23457
Ok so apparently mastertrader is ignoring me because he doesn't have the answer. Very GAWLIKE. unfortunately you cant ban me on cryptsy

DCGirl
@demonz23457: I'd like to hear that answer too
mastertrader777
@demonz23457: You are just trolling man. I am not feeding you.

JY360561
Anyone know when the weekly draw will be running again?
thedok752
@mastertrader777: lol, cop out
demonz23457
I'm not trolling. I asked an honest question. Your service looks IDENTICAL to one that was banned by Amazon. How will you prevent that?

mastertrader777
@demonz23457: I am researching ZincSave
mastertrader777
To give you a better answer. Relax.
mastertrader777
Want to see if they were "banned" from Amazon payment processor and see the reason why...

mastertrader777
@demonz23457: soooo...ZincSave server is down..It ques on Google but Server is not reachable. That was a hit and quit it company that prob didn't have their legal side of things taken care of.

mastertrader777
That site wont even come up in my NetWorth checker.
mastertrader777
Say you guys need to delete a credit card on file with PayBase. You can easily remove your credit card on the settings page. Click "EDIT" on the credit card information panel, then click the trash can that appears. Please note that if you decide to delete your credit card, it will be fully erased from our system, and you will be prompted to enter new credit card information on your next PaySave purchase.

WizardEyes33
Who cares
WizardEyes33
Lol is this guy half bot or what?

He was also asked about the premine/zencontrollers/investors and the answer given was

mastertrader777
@DCGirl: That info isn't being released.
keshuker

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:20:02 PM

And magically they have found some more cashtakers in the back of the warehouse. Phew now we can get more of these already sold out Gawsome things

https://hashtalk.org/topic/26340/hashstakers/25

And you must hurry, they won't last long....

So unpredictable, maybe they are low on btc already and has to try to squeeze every btc they can. The lemmings won't probably have much btc left as they have been pumping the price for Josh
ColdSpirit

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:20:20 PM

Paycoin has plenty of marketing but still a fraction of the marketing behind BTC. If you don't believe me than compare paycoin to bitcoin on google trends or look at the SEO of paycoin. In fact Paycoin has a bit of a PR problem because a lot of the PR outside of the company is negative.
Well paycoin has just launched. BTC is here for some years now. Of course btc has to have more marketing than paycoin. I never said the contrary. What i said, is comparing the start of each one, paycoin has an advance in marketing in his start.
Regarding PR problem, most is because people have suffered with scams and btc monopoly is way too much with the btc holders and speculators.

Of course, these holders/speculators, don't want btc fall. And if paycoin succeeds and if btc price gets lower their monopoly goes down.

Great, Paycoin is in good company with Fiat.
With your point of view i can say btc is too....

Silkroad, many scams, Mtgox, Charlie Shrem, Moolah, Bitcoin foundation, and the list goes on and on.

To be fair Bitcoin is also heavily inflationary at around 1.1 million daily but the difference is Bitcoin has the advantage of the network effect and much larger userbase and shortly this inflation will drop from around 10% to 0.5% unlike with paycoin.
You are suposing like IF paycoin will not get a wider userbase with time.
I will suppose paycoin will grow, will become widely accepted worldwide (even if it will take sometime). What happen then? Do you really think the userbase will remain the same?

The 20 base support may eventually be realized or not but will not be sustained because of this long term inflation regardless if you believe in the lie that there is 100 million in investor capital willing to support the coin at 20USD.
ATM i don't know if there is a 100 milion investor capital. There is still too much to be seen in the upcoming announcements. And as allways i will wait to next announcements. Personaly i don't tend to speak just because. And i am not so impatient. I prefer waiting.

Are you so naive as to think that no one will sue with the mountain of misleading statements and lies given? There is no Bitcoin CEO , there is a Paycoin CEO.
I never said i think that no one will sue. Of course if someone has the power one can sue and go to courts.
And for speaking in courts, why 90% of the trolls here don't do that if they are concerned and if they feel they have beens scammed? (which is a lie).
There is no bitcoin CEO but there is a foundation. It isnt the same but can be compared.

A plugin that converts XPY into Bitcoin or USD fiat  doesn't mean that a merchant accepts XPY directly. Bitcoin has plenty of services that do that already.
So because it is GAW it is bad to have that feature? A feature that they bought when they bought a company??

GAW_Homero

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:33:47 PM

A plugin that converts XPY into Bitcoin or USD fiat  doesn't mean that a merchant accepts XPY directly. Bitcoin has plenty of services that do that already.
So because it is GAW it is bad to have that feature? A feature that they bought when they bought a company??

They bought that company in order to get that feature, in order to make appear as though XPY is accepted directly by merchants.
GAW_Homero

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:42:34 PM

.Paycoin will launch with everything a merchant need to accect xpy

Such as?
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:42:54 PM

They bought that company in order to get that feature, in order to make appear as though XPY is accepted directly by merchants.
The only problem being the company they bought was already banned by every retail they tried to use it on (Amazon) LOL. GAW needs a few more IQ points on their team it seems. Who buys a company to use it for something that it was banned for?
demonz

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:46:50 PM

The only problem being the company they bought was already banned by every retail they tried to use it on (Amazon) LOL. GAW needs a few more IQ points on their team it seems. Who buys a company to use it for something that it was banned for?

Look up at that chat log I posted. He didn't even know it was banned lol. He's in cryptsy trying to get everyone to pump XPY now.

mastertrader777
Guys keep building the walls .038 and lower and lets push the bots up with the 30's into the 40's.
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:48:52 PM

Look up at that chat log I posted. He didn't even know it was banned lol. He's in cryptsy trying to get everyone to pump XPY now.

mastertrader777
Guys keep building the walls .038 and lower and lets push the bots up with the 30's into the 40's.
Lol. That may or may not be Josh, but I can assure it sounds like redacted. Upon further analyzing, the grammar is too good to be Josh. Typical pump and dump bullshit going on. Some hype master shouting around and telling people GO GO GO BUILD THE WALLS!!!
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:01:49 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=856931.0;topicseen

This reminded me abit of GAW.  Cheesy

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:09:15 PM

So anyway its the 29th when does the massive transfer of wealth begin.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:10:58 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 04:24:14 PM by WaffleMaster

If this works out, I know ways to exploit their systems to gain MASSIVE free money with no risk 1337 style. I kind of hope it works so I can leach their entire company.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 04:16:36 PM

It's another Monday, where's paybase?

ikeboy

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:17:51 PM

If this works out, I know ways to exploit their systems to gain MASSIVE free money with no risk 1337 style. I kind of hope it works so I can leach their entire company.
http://img.pandawhale.com/26178-dr-evil-laugh-gif-bBfL.gif

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-7534-Maniacal-Laugh-GIFs-n314.gif

https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mckhtc2wcG1re82s3o1_400.gif

Sure that wouldn't get you in trouble with law in any way, shape or form after you just posted that. (You know, now they can blame you if anything goes wrong.)
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:22:36 PM

Sure that wouldn't get you in trouble with law in any way, shape or form after you just posted that. (You know, now they can blame you if anything goes wrong.)
Not really. You might want to familiarize yourself with the law. Just because somebody says something doesn't mean they'll follow through and if there's no evidence, then there isn't a case. That's if GAW could even get a clue and have a better IT team to even notice it lol.
demonz

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:22:52 PM

mastertrader777
@demonz23457: look up IDGAF =)

itsjohnny529
chaos
samuelcolt275
can anyone access www.mintpal.com? I could never withdraw my funds ssince its gone
itsjohnny529
go left or right.. no middle ground
Lethalkast
@FeedTheBaby: loosen us up with a new topic to troll
Geranimal216
@FeedTheBaby: they better get paybase on public launch soon Smiley Mexican standoff Smiley
demonz23457
@mastertrader777: right after you look up Ponzi

FeedTheBaby
What do you call a mexican with a rubber toe?
itsjohnny529
what's ponzi
demonz23457
@itsjohnny529: www.paybase.com

FeedTheBaby
Roberto
mastertrader777
@demonz23457: right after you watch me drive off in the lambo.

itsjohnny529
xpy never ends.. just changes and adapts.. like business
ginto
@FeedTheBaby: xD
Geranimal216
@FeedTheBaby: Smiley
FeedTheBaby
Cna I drive your daddies lambo oh oh
FeedTheBaby
~can
Geranimal216
afk some breakfast and coffee
mastertrader777
@FeedTheBaby: I'm still driving it anyway
demonz23457
@mastertrader777: Hey remember when MtGox folded and people went to Japan looking for mark karpeles? It will be easier because your in the US. That lambo better be fast

FeedTheBaby
YellaWolf SOng
Lethalkast
@mastertrader777: great job making my gt500 look like a honda civic Sad
mastertrader777
@demonz23457: Got my jet G6
mastertrader777
The PayBase site already has over 2M views and its not even publicly LIVE yet!??

He seems to know how many views the hostname has... so I guess he has some type of administrator access?
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:25:22 PM

I don't think you have to have admin access to see stats like how many people visited a page. I could be wrong, I never was into web apps. They're so exploitable.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 04:28:15 PM

Paycoin is everything Bitcoin stands against, inflation, identification, centralization, staking, seizing, etc.

Pages: « 1 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 [514] 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: