Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:39:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This frozen chicken “had a rich, emotional life.”  (Read 21132 times)
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 11:32:57 PM

We as a society will not respect the rights of animals because we don't recognize human rights properly yet.

First step:

Recognize that humans are animals.

Next step:

Recognize that human life is not more important than life of any other animal.

However, animals eat other animals.  So do humans.

Even if you eat only plants, you still kill life to eat.

Except human life IS more important than animals. This concept that humans and animals are equal is nothing but a backdoor way to lower the standing of humans to that of an animal so that mistreatment of humans is excused. There is no way to give animals equal protection to humans and not do so. This is an anti-humanist viewpoint covered in a thin veneer of cute little furry creatures regardless if you recognize it as such or not.

Are you sure?  Why do you think human life is more important than the life of other animals?
Because we can kill any animal on the planet anytime we want?

Is the life of a lion more important than that of a gazelle?

We are the most dangerous animal on the planet, not the most important.  All life is equally important.  Step out of your 'human thinking box'.

BTW, humans are a plague.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 12:35:25 AM

We as a society will not respect the rights of animals because we don't recognize human rights properly yet.

First step:

Next step:

Humans are not animals. Research is showing us that even though humans and animals have many similar systems within them, they are two different kinds of creatures.

Human life is way more important than all other life. People are the owners and controllers (at times) of other life. However, wanton destruction of other life by humans does not generally benefit humans, and should not be done.

Humans, not being animals, cannot eat other animals. Cannibalism does exist, however.

Humans who are simply living, kill multitudes of individual bacteria organisms within their bodies. If you really want to be completely just, kill yourself, so that you are not found guilty of killing off the multitudes of bacteria in your body. If you don't commit suicide, you are a mass killer by your own standards.

Cool

Take a biology class, come back and report your findings.  

We are mammals, we belong to the Great Apes family together with chimpanzees, gorillas, and orangutans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human

You don't need a biology class to see that animals are different than humans. Here's how you can easily see.

This animal can reason this much.
That animal can reason that much.
Some other animal can reason so much.
All the reasoning of the animals fits between this much and that much.

But all the human reasoning exists between this much and that much.

When you check into recent research, you will find that even the flesh of humans, while similar, has aspects that are completely different from all animals... greater in complexity and capability, just like human reasoning.

Humans are not animals.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 01:13:38 AM

First step:

Next step:

Except human life IS more important than animals. This concept that humans and animals are equal is nothing but a backdoor way to lower the standing of humans to that of an animal so that mistreatment of humans is excused. There is no way to give animals equal protection to humans and not do so. This is an anti-humanist viewpoint covered in a thin veneer of cute little furry creatures regardless if you recognize it as such or not.

Are you sure?  Why do you think human life is more important than the life of other animals?

We are the most dangerous animal on the planet, not the most important.  All life is equally important.  Step out of your 'human thinking box'.

I don't give a shit about any of your relativist bullshit. THE FACT IS that making animals equivalent to humans lowers the value of human life down to that of an animal, and this is anti-human and totalitarian. I don't need any other reasons, that single reason is horrible enough to reject your postmodernist tripe.
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 02:43:12 AM

First step:

Next step:

I don't give a shit about any of your relativist bullshit. THE FACT IS that making animals equivalent to humans lowers the value of human life down to that of an animal, and this is anti-human and totalitarian. I don't need any other reasons, that single reason is horrible enough to reject your postmodernist tripe.

Your value system is completely arbitrary.  It is based on nothing but your wants.

If you kept the values the same you would not have to lower anything. 

From your posts, I see you don't give a shit about animals, (some) humans included.

BTW, I said nothing that is anti-human.  You are really fucked up in your twisted, 1st century way of thinking.

It is exactly that way of thinking that leads morons like you to genocides.  If you think one type of animal is more valuable than the other, what will stop you from assigning different values to different types of humans, based on race, ethnicity, gender, etc.?

Your classification is arbitrary.  Mine is just based on science (biology).

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 04:28:04 AM

Your value system is completely arbitrary.  It is based on nothing but your wants.

From your posts, I see you don't give a shit about animals, (some) humans included.

BTW, I said nothing that is anti-human.  You are really fucked up in your twisted, 1st century way of thinking.

It is exactly that way of thinking that leads morons like you to genocides.  If you think one type of animal is more valuable than the other, what will stop you from assigning different values to different types of humans, based on race, ethnicity, gender, etc.?

My value system is based in simple logic which you clearly have trouble grasping. Please do regale me with my alleged crimes against animal kind. You think you are progressive, but you are actually regressive and anti-human. You are so completely assured of your superiority, so completely engulfed in narcissism that you are blind to the fact you are advocating for standards that will leave humans treated as farm animals. Now saying humans are more important than animals is the same as being racist or sexist? Just being contrarian is not being advanced. You aren't evolved, you are an insane degenerate masturbating your ego with your favorite hubris lube, the blood of free humans.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 01:29:11 PM

My value system is based in simple logic which you clearly have trouble grasping. Please do regale me with my alleged crimes against animal kind. You think you are progressive, but you are actually regressive and anti-human. You are so completely assured of your superiority, so completely engulfed in narcissism that you are blind to the fact you are advocating for standards that will leave humans treated as farm animals. Now saying humans are more important than animals is the same as being racist or sexist? Just being contrarian is not being advanced. You aren't evolved, you are an insane degenerate masturbating your ego with your favorite hubris lube, the blood of free humans.

You can kinda disregard most anything that af_newbie says. After all, we all focus on the things we accept as real and believe. It takes a lot of discipline to be able to focus critically on stuff that isn't part of our pet theme in life, and change when we find out that we were a bit off-base.

In the case of af_newbie, if he found that the exact opposite of the way he thinks and believes, was suddenly a lot more beneficial to him in life than what he believes now, he would do a complete 180, and might even apologize for the way he talked before his personnally beneficial revelation.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 01:30:29 PM

Your value system is completely arbitrary.  It is based on nothing but your wants.

BTW, I said nothing that is anti-human.  You are really fucked up in your twisted, 1st century way of thinking.

It is exactly that way of thinking that leads morons like you to genocides.  If you think one type of animal is more valuable than the other, what will stop you from assigning different values to different types of humans, based on race, ethnicity, gender, etc.?

Your classification is arbitrary.  Mine is just based on science (biology).

Read what I said.  

Life value should not be assigned based on its utility or one's whim.

I repeat, all life is equally important.

You are so wrapped in your superiority as a species that you are forgetting where we fit in the bigger scheme of things.

Animals (humans included) kill other animals to survive.  In addition, humans kill other animals (humans included) for other arbitrary reasons, for fun, as a sport, sacrifice, to make a point, because they read instructions in some old book, etc.

You are assigning values based on utility.  Humans are more valuable than horses, horses are more valuable than pigs, pigs are more important than squirrels or ants, etc.  Following your logic, you will say that life of an educated, white, Protestant, male American is more than the life of an uneducated, poor, non-English speaking, old, female migrant from Honduras; or that males are more important than women or vice versa.  I can only imagine where your way of thinking can lead you.

You are so wrapped around your culturally driven superiority as a human being that you do not understand what I am saying.

Give it a few decades, you will eventually get it.

PS. Problem is you think you are not an animal.

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 01:35:49 PM

You can kinda disregard most anything that af_newbie says. After all, we all focus on the things we accept as real and believe. It takes a lot of discipline to be able to focus critically on stuff that isn't part of our pet theme in life, and change when we find out that we were a bit off-base.

In the case of af_newbie, if he found that the exact opposite of the way he thinks and believes, was suddenly a lot more beneficial to him in life than what he believes now, he would do a complete 180, and might even apologize for the way he talked before his personnally beneficial revelation.

Cool

Of course, I change my mind on things all the time.  Enlightenment takes time, LOL.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 04:14:41 PM

Your value system is completely arbitrary.  It is based on nothing but your wants.

BTW, I said nothing that is anti-human.  You are really fucked up in your twisted, 1st century way of thinking.

It is exactly that way of thinking that leads morons like you to genocides.  If you think one type of animal is more valuable than the other, what will stop you from assigning different values to different types of humans, based on race, ethnicity, gender, etc.?

Read what I said.  

You are so wrapped in your superiority as a species that you are forgetting where we fit in the bigger scheme of things.

Animals (humans included) kill other animals to survive.  In addition, humans kill other animals (humans included) for other arbitrary reasons, for fun, as a sport, sacrifice, to make a point, because they read instructions in some old book, etc.

You are assigning values based on utility.  Humans are more valuable than horses, horses are more valuable than pigs, pigs are more important than squirrels or ants, etc.  Following your logic, you will say that life of an educated, white, Protestant, male American is more than the life of an uneducated, poor, non-English speaking, old, female migrant from Honduras; or that males are more important than women or vice versa.  I can only imagine where your way of thinking can lead you.

You are so wrapped around your culturally driven superiority as a human being that you do not understand what I am saying.

I did read what you said. Now you try. All life should be treated with respect. All life is not equally important. Is a rapist mass murderer's life equal to that of an innocent child? You see how quick your moronic statement breaks down? The reality of the real world, not just the fantasy land you live in, is that choices have to be made some times. If choices have to be made, then humans are superior to and more important than animals.

BTW, I love that you repeated the accusation of this being related to racist ideology as if by not making myself equal to a cow I am down a path to Nazism. You are blind deaf and dumb (the stupid kind not the mute kind). Also the projection and mirroring of comments I just said to you, back to me as if you thought it up is a nice touch too. In a few decades? I am probably old enough to be your daddy little boy.
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 04:23:42 PM

Read what I said.  

I did read what you said. Now you try. All life should be treated with respect. All life is not equally important. Is a rapist mass murderer's life equal to that of an innocent child? You see how quick your moronic statement breaks down? The reality of the real world, not just the fantasy land you live in, is that choices have to be made some times. If choices have to be made, then humans are superior to and more important than animals.

BTW, I love that you repeated the accusation of this being related to racist ideology as if by not making myself equal to a cow I am down a path to Nazism. You are blind deaf and dumb (the stupid kind not the mute kind). Also the projection and mirroring of comments I just said to you, back to me as if you thought it up is a nice touch too. In a few decades? I am probably old enough to be your daddy little boy.

Yes. The actions of people do not change the value of their lives.  Is the diversion of the subject the best you can do?

That is the problem with your thinking.  You are an inch closer to execute anyone who does not fit into your ideology.

BTW, murderers should be executed, IMHO.  It does not change the fact that their lives are not less valuable than your life or mine.

Anyway, I don't think you will ever get what I am saying so I will let you go.  It is probably very draining on your sadistic, misogynistic brain.

I would not want you to get chronic headaches. LOL

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 04:47:36 PM

You don't share my belief system?

BIGOT! SEXIST! NAZI! HOMOPHOBE!

Of course, devoid of any valid argument, you once again for the third time default back to accusations of racism and sexism shortly before running away like a coward so you don't look even more stupid trying to craft a sensible reply. Very convincing.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 06:05:03 PM

jes and bitcoin is another step towards worsening human rights, why run a currency based on human rights or communist goals when you just can waste electricity

lol.

human rights  -> it will get much worse

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 07:48:26 PM

fabricated quote by TECSHARE..., blah, blah

Of course, devoid of any valid argument, you once again for the third time default back to accusations of racism and sexism shortly before running away like a coward so you don't look even more stupid trying to craft a sensible reply. Very convincing.

You are delusional. LOL.

Be angry for all I care.  This anger against everything and everyone who disagrees with you will eat you alive one day.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 08:04:24 PM

fabricated quote by TECSHARE..., blah, blah

You are delusional. LOL.

Be angry for all I care.  This anger against everything and everyone who disagrees with you will eat you alive one day.

Cool story bro. At least I don't need to mirror your own words back to you in lieu of having an original thought.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:57:06 PM

Of course, I change my mind on things all the time.  Enlightenment takes time, LOL.

Now that you mention it, you ARE kinda wishy-washy. Thanks for showing me this about you.

Cool

Quanatix
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 08:17:42 AM

This is not going to catch on. Entire industries, McDonalds, KFC, most fast food, and industrial farms - are going to be affected. But I surmise, having a meatless society could be a net positive for the environment as there would be less nitrogen and methane produced by animal poop. But then again, it would take an entire generation of people to get rid off their meat addiction. As somebody was apt to point out earlier, meat is an essential part of the human diet.

And by George, does fried chicken and tenderloin taste good!
robbylove

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 02:33:51 AM

Brainless Vegan Activist’s ‘Rescue’ Of 16 Rabbits Resulted In Nearly 100 Being Killed In The Process

A vegan activist’s ‘rescue mission’ at a rabbit farm in Spain last week actually led to the deaths of nearly 100 bunnies, it has been claimed.

‘Mythical Mia’, as she calls herself, was left covered in blood and claimed angry farmers had shot at her through a car window as she made her escape.

The British activist proudly said she had saved 16 rabbits from the farm in Osona, but reports in Spain say several of the ‘rescued’ animals had just given birth, leaving dozens of bunnies stranded without a mother.

Unable to fend for themselves, 90 helpless bunnies had to be put down, according to La Vanguardia.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7442869/Vegan-rescue-mission-killed-nearly-100-rabbits-Spain.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailUK

@wilikon: minds.com - gab.com - dissenter.com
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 03:05:38 AM

This is not going to catch on. Entire industries, McDonalds, KFC, most fast food, and industrial farms - are going to be affected. But I surmise, having a meatless society could be a net positive for the environment as there would be less nitrogen and methane produced by animal poop. But then again, it would take an entire generation of people to get rid off their meat addiction. As somebody was apt to point out earlier, meat is an essential part of the human diet.

And by George, does fried chicken and tenderloin taste good!

Best solution that is still somewhat realistic in my opinion is to make smaller scale farming practices more commonplace. Happy meat is tasty meat, get people hooked on the better tasting meat and at least part of the humane issue cures itself. The scary PETA people will never be satisfied, but regular people can probably agree that commercial chicken practices for example are pretty cruel. Make the practices of raising meat less cruel and as a result more tasty, and then you just have to get over the issue of cost. Theres probably some solution there somewhere for getting meat from farmers markets under $10/lb and into the grocery store meat price range.
Quanatix
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 03:07:43 AM

First step:

Next step:

There are times when both of you are seemingly correct, though I agree more with the latter on principle because I am a human. Of all the creatures on the planet, we have been given the ability to create music, art, the sciences, medicine, the ability to transcend our current geosphere and to reach out to the stars.

We are given mathematics, philosophy, psychology and technology.

None of the other animals, no matter how much intelligence they have, have been able to reach the same zenith.

Yes, we are stewards of this planet assigned to mold and shape it as we see fit.

Perhaps you would not like to hurt an ant.

What about a snake that enters your home that threatens your family?

Equating human life to the life of a chicken, may seem to make sense from an extreme point of view. But as the guy above me said, "THE FACT IS that making animals equivalent to humans lowers the value of human life down to that of an animal, and this is anti-human and totalitarian. I don't need any other reasons, that single reason is horrible enough to reject your postmodernist tripe."
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 03:32:33 AM

What about a snake that enters your home that threatens your family?

Properly cooked, snakes can make a tasty stew. Might even throw him in with the chicken stew to get a new flavor.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: