Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:46:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]  Bitcurrency  (Read 75354 times)
KingCaper

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 12:43:40 AM

Short version of the roadmap, a detailed one will be released later:

On December 15th, we will release a wallet with the following features: full working anonymous trading wallet, anon through tor network, anonymous file transfer (1.5 gig at the start), and anonymous decentralized messaging system.

On January 23rd, we will release a full working decentralized anon marketplace through an optional wallet extension.

Before those dates , we will make a logo competition, then release a fully rebranded wallet with with new symbol and logo, and contact exchanges about changing the ticker WSTL to BTCR.
We will also be making a slack group, irc channel, reddit, and a website for Bitcurrency.

Hi zeded. Has the whistlecoin dev given consent for these changes?

Thanks.
Yes on irc we were talking he told me that he wants to hand the coin development over to me and EddyChance

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!  Smiley

Do you mind if I ask about your coding experience? Thinking of maybe investing.

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper
KingCaper

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 12:51:52 AM

Short version of the roadmap, a detailed one will be released later:

On December 15th, we will release a wallet with the following features: full working anonymous trading wallet, anon through tor network, anonymous file transfer (1.5 gig at the start), and anonymous decentralized messaging system.

On January 23rd, we will release a full working decentralized anon marketplace through an optional wallet extension.

Before those dates , we will make a logo competition, then release a fully rebranded wallet with with new symbol and logo, and contact exchanges about changing the ticker WSTL to BTCR.
We will also be making a slack group, irc channel, reddit, and a website for Bitcurrency.

Hi zeded. Has the whistlecoin dev given consent for these changes?

Thanks.
Yes on irc we were talking he told me that he wants to hand the coin development over to me and EddyChance

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!  Smiley

Do you mind if I ask about your coding experience? Thinking of maybe investing.
Your welcome. I will try to answer questions quickly when i am online.
I have experience coding yes.
Eddychance also has experience more than me i can say.
I think we will do a good job.

Thanks again, one last one, from what I can see EddyChance has only been a member here for less than one month. Have you seen any first-hand evidence of his coding abilities?

etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 01:19:39 AM

^

Oh yeah !  Wink
KingCaper

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 01:21:43 AM

My concern is, having had a look on the block explorer using Eddy's donation address from his sig, it's clear that the guy who's just promised you all the moon owns at least 5% of the entire coin suppy. Do you know of any other projects that he's been involved in?

KingCaper

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 01:32:35 AM

My concern is, having had a look on the block explorer using Eddy's donation address from his sig, it's clear that the guy who's just promised you all the moon owns at least 5% of the entire coin suppy. Do you know of any other projects that he's been involved in?
Well there is no reason to be concerned.
Bitcurrency total supply is 18.15 million right now its at 69 satoshi. So you can buy 5% of the entire coin supply yourself for 0.63 btc.

But have you any evidence he can code? Otherwise there's no way of knowing if this isn't all a fantasy concocted to help some bagholders get a half-decent price for their forgotten coin. Those are some pretty impressive features being promised within a very short space of time.

idol

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 01:36:57 AM

Bitcurrency total supply is 18.15 million right now its at 69 satoshi. So you can buy 5% of the entire coin supply yourself for 0.63 btc.

But have you any evidence he can code? Otherwise there's no way of knowing if this isn't all a fantasy concocted to help some bagholders get a half-decent price for their forgotten coin. Those are some pretty impressive features being promised within a very short space of time.

if you so suspicious ..just buy other coin ..no need to linger here Smiley

greater the risk higher the return!!

KingCaper

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 01:39:23 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 01:55:37 AM by KingCaper

Got to ask the hard questions to know what's a good investment.  Wink It doesn't help that most of its volume on Bittrex today was manufactured by someone trading the same 1.5m coins back and forth several times. Not trying to cause trouble here, If I'm convinced it is legit then I will buy some and maybe try to help the project.  Smiley

jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 02:09:56 AM

Got to ask the hard questions to know what's a good investment.  Wink It doesn't help that most of its volume on Bittrex today was manufactured by someone trading the same 1.5m coins back and forth several times. Not trying to cause trouble here, If I'm convinced it is legit then I will buy some and maybe try to help the project.  Smiley

I agree with the fake volume, it's quite obviously fake and more than the total currency total. it was just the same 1.5million coins.

But the coin is mega cheap and very easy to manipulate currently, most coin pumps and manipulators of coins are not the coin dev's but someone who has decided they like the coin and are doing it of their own free will. The fake volume shouldn't factor into any question regarding legitimacy of the coin itself as such since it is most likely just a supporter or holder of the coin trying to purposely manipulate and the smaller market cap the easier it is to do.
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:14:28 AM

Nice  Grin https://twitter.com/Anti_Pump/status/536371892647895040
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:18:15 AM

Did you have contact all exchange to change the name ?

not. It's just a ploy to sell you shit coin dead
seabirds

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:30:34 AM

Where is the old team?
Htcream

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:34:37 AM

My Mac wallet wont sync , need help

new comer

thanks
ihascryptos

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:44:29 AM

Hey i am the old developer for WSTL. These guys have the OK to take over the blockchain. I am doing this to help the WSTL holders and give the coin to someone who wants to keep it rolling.  HOWEVER... I will not hand over the keys untill i get some kind of PoD from the new team.

I like tacos!
Shinzi Fuki

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:00:23 AM

Hey i am the old developer for WSTL. These guys have the OK to take over the blockchain. I am doing this to help the WSTL holders and give the coin to someone who wants to keep it rolling.  HOWEVER... I will not hand over the keys untill i get some kind of PoD from the new team.

That is real cool. Make sure they can do what is said they can do. If so the coin will have a better future than just drying up.  Wink
KingCaper

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 03:56:10 PM

Good for you dev. Even if you don't have the time to work on it yourself, it's good you're taking such care with the hand-off.

ihascryptos

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 10:50:09 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 11:01:02 PM by ihascryptos

Hey i am the old developer for WSTL. These guys have the OK to take over the blockchain. I am doing this to help the WSTL holders and give the coin to someone who wants to keep it rolling.  HOWEVER... I will not hand over the keys untill i get some kind of PoD from the new team.

Good for you dev. Even if you don't have the time to work on it yourself, it's good you're taking such care with the hand-off.

Let me put down a couple things on the to-do list for you guys.
Since you are changing the coin's name i need you to...
1 Make a new twitter account.
2 Make a new btctalk account/thread (i see that has been done)
3 Obtain some Proof Of Developer from one of the several services.

After that you have my blessing and i will contact exchanges to get the name changed. Good luck!

***edit***
I have posted notice on the O.P. of the whistlecoin thread. Smiley

I like tacos!
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:39:05 PM

so is there a flaw in the OG wstl wallet? I just tried to send some to trex and keep getting an error message wtf!?

glad to see some activity even if your changing the name, I liked the OG name but can deff see how it makes it hard to market the coin

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:57:41 AM

it just says "Error: transaction creation failed"

thanks I was going to give a full reload a shot but figured I'd ask first

WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:59:40 AM

I relaunched from scratch and have been waiting for it to start syncing for a while now, is there a conf file I can't find?

WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 02:29:45 AM

right on thanks a bunch, I'll leave it open and check back in a bit Smiley

WAVES
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: