Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:10:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014  (Read 275724 times)
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:45:58 AM

Hello guys!

It has been a while since we do any kind of promotion. 2016 is about to start and we are currently looking for an efficient way to spread the news about 0.5% house edge.

Do any of you have suggestions? Giveaway / raffle / sig ad / or anything else? Which one do you think work best? Your comments and feedback are welcomed Smiley

Have a great holidays!

signature campaign is one of the best idea for advertising your website since it has been up for more than 1 year but i dont see much players playing on your site, maybe it needs more advertising here in the forum or maybe in twitter or facebook to get more potential players Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 07:30:58 AM

Do any of you have suggestions? Giveaway / raffle / sig ad / or anything else? Which one do you think work best? Your comments and feedback are welcomed Smiley

What about a mix of this and that? Do a small scale sig campaign for a month, do a referral or wager contest and offer some prizes for hitting 90 mil, 95 mil and 100 mil bets, and track which of these is the most cost-effective?

SafeDice (OP)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 03:50:38 PM

Thanks for the awesome feedback guys!

Hello guys!

It has been a while since we do any kind of promotion. 2016 is about to start and we are currently looking for an efficient way to spread the news about 0.5% house edge.

Have a great holidays!

Avatar campaign + personal text could work fine for low cost (there's a deficit of such campaigns that are not tied to sig campaigns). Signature campaign wouldn't be bad but it could be just too expensive.

Any sort of giveaway/raffle etc is a good idea, but make sure you announce it well in advance and give chance to referrers to promote it on reddit/twitter etc.

And since 100 million bets are approaching, you could set a price for the 100mil bet (+2 runner ups maybe?).

Interesting insight! Thanks pawel, expensive or not may also depend on the result I guess.
Yeah, almost missed those 100 million bets, let me wrote this idea Smiley

I think signature campaign might be the best option for advertisement, if you're low on budget fixed pay campaign will be good.

Bit outside of box thinking:

What about sig campaign on bitcoin.com forum? I'm not sure whether it's officially allowed/disallowed there. But if there isn't any other campaigns going on there, it could be really cheap and hopefully effective.

Yeah, will see if we decide to go with sig campaign. Their traffic is still low though.

Hello guys!

Have a great holidays!

signature campaign is one of the best idea for advertising your website since it has been up for more than 1 year but i dont see much players playing on your site, maybe it needs more advertising here in the forum or maybe in twitter or facebook to get more potential players Smiley

What about a mix of this and that? Do a small scale sig campaign for a month, do a referral or wager contest and offer some prizes for hitting 90 mil, 95 mil and 100 mil bets, and track which of these is the most cost-effective?

Thanks! yes we definitely need more advertisement.

And yes I we can mix to test them, I think it will be more effective as well.

By the way I'm also thinking to work with a specialized marketing person. Please contact me if any of you have experience on maintaining social media / PR / content writing and willing to work together with SafeDice Smiley

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Instant Withdrawal ●
..Monero Coin (XMR) Support ●
Secured with 2FA &  SSL ●

kevincl01

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 05:02:31 PM

Always improving! Thank you  Smiley
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 11:32:41 PM

Is the site down?

I can log in but can't divest anything (it's loading but nothing happens) and can't roll. It's probably not just me as there's no activity.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Temo58

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 11:51:26 PM

Is the site down?

I can log in but can't divest anything (it's loading but nothing happens) and can't roll. It's probably not just me as there's no activity.

same to me. i deposited money :\
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 12:22:31 AM

Is the site down?

Don't worry. Admin will get this sorted. He always does.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:34:46 AM

Is the site down?

im not experincing any problem on the site, i can log in and can roll a bet. maybe try to use different browser or clean your cookies
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 12:50:27 AM

Is the site down?

im not experincing any problem on the site, i can log in and can roll a bet. maybe try to use different browser or clean your cookies

Yup, works fine now (without clearing cookies or changing browsers etc). It must have just been sorted out.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Temo58

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:28:58 PM

Is the site down?

Yup, works fine now (without clearing cookies or changing browsers etc). It must have just been sorted out.

deposited 2 times 0.2 btc. than 0.01 . recieved only 0.01. now waiting for admin response. ( wallet changed 2 times. )
stacey2911

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:41:56 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 08:40:30 AM by stacey2911

Is the site down?

deposited 2 times 0.2 btc. than 0.01 . recieved only 0.01. now waiting for admin response. ( wallet changed 2 times. )

I'm having issues betting and subsequently withdrawing. Website is throwing an error in what I think is HTML

Code:
<!DOCTYPE html> <!--[if lt IE 7]> <html class="no-js ie6 oldie" lang="en-US"> <![endif]--> <!--[if IE 7]> <html class="no-js ie7 oldie" lang="en-US"> <![endif]--> <!--[if IE 8]> <html class="no-js ie8 oldie" lang="en-US"> <![endif]--> <!--[if gt IE 8]><!--> <html class="no-js" lang="en-US"> <!--<![endif]--> <head> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0"> <meta http-equiv="set-cookie" content="cf_use_ob=443; expires=Thu, 07-Jan-16 07:37:09 GMT; path=/"> <meta http-equiv="set-cookie" content="cf_ob_info=524:260dfbbc56d30b1a:SYD; expires=Thu, 07-Jan-16 07:37:09 GMT; path=/"> <title>safedice.com | 524: A timeout occurred</title> <meta charset="UTF-8"/> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"/> <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=Edge,chrome=1"/> <meta name="robots" content="noindex, nofollow"/> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,initial-scale=1,maximum-scale=1"/> <link rel="stylesheet" id="cf_styles-css" href="/cdn-cgi/styles/cf.errors.css" type="text/css" media="screen,projection"/> <!--[if lt IE 9]><link rel="stylesheet" id='cf_styles-ie-css' href="/cdn-cgi/styles/cf.errors.ie.css" type="text/css" media="screen,projection" /><![endif]--> <style type="text/css">body{margin:0;padding:0}</style> <!--[if lte IE 9]><script type="text/javascript" src="/cdn-cgi/scripts/jquery.min.js"></script><![endif]--> <!--[if gte IE 10]><!--><script type="text/javascript" src="/cdn-cgi/scripts/zepto.min.js"></script><!--<![endif]--> <script type="text/javascript" src="/cdn-cgi/scripts/cf.common.js"></script> </head> <body> <div id="cf-wrapper"> <div id="cf-error-details" class="cf-error-details-wrapper"> <div class="cf-wrapper cf-error-overview"> <h1> <span class="cf-error-type" data-translate="error">Error</span> <span class="cf-error-code">524</span> <small class="heading-ray-id">Ray ID: 260dfbbc56d30b1a &bull; 2016-01-07 07:36:39 UTC</small> </h1> <h2 class="cf-subheadline" data-translate="error_desc">A timeout occurred</h2> </div> <div class="cf-section cf-highlight cf-status-display"> <div class="cf-wrapper"> <div class="cf-columns cols-3"> <div id="cf-browser-status" class="cf-column cf-status-item cf-browser-status "> <div class="cf-icon-error-container"> <i class="cf-icon cf-icon-browser"></i> <i class="cf-icon-status cf-icon-ok"></i> </div> <span class="cf-status-desc" data-translate="browser_desc">You</span> <h3 class="cf-status-name" data-translate="browser_label">Browser</h3> <span class="cf-status-label" data-translate="browser_status_label">Working</span> </div> <div id="cf-cloudflare-status" class="cf-column cf-status-item cf-cloudflare-status "> <div class="cf-icon-error-container"> <i class="cf-icon cf-icon-cloud"></i> <i class="cf-icon-status cf-icon-ok"></i> </div> <span class="cf-status-desc" data-translate="cloud_desc">Sydney</span> <h3 class="cf-status-name" data-translate="cloud_label">CloudFlare</h3> <span class="cf-status-label" data-translate="cloud_status_label">Working</span> </div> <div id="cf-host-status" class="cf-column cf-status-item cf-host-status cf-error-source"> <div class="cf-icon-error-container"> <i class="cf-icon cf-icon-server"></i> <i class="cf-icon-status cf-icon-error"></i> </div> <span class="cf-status-desc" data-translate="server_desc">safedice.com</span> <h3 class="cf-status-name" data-translate="server_label">Host</h3> <span class="cf-status-label" data-translate="server_status_label">Error</span> </div> </div> </div> </div> <div class="cf-section cf-wrapper"> <div class="cf-columns two"> <div class="cf-column"> <h2 data-translate="what_happened">What happened?</h2> <p data-translate="origin_timed_out">The origin web server timed out responding to this request.</p> </div> <div class="cf-column"> <h2 data-translate="what_can_i_do">What can I do?</h2> <h5 data-translate="if_website_visitor">If you're a visitor of this website:</h5> <p data-translate="try_again_in_a_few">Please try again in a few minutes.</p> <h5 data-translate="if_website_owner">If you're the owner of this website:</h5> <p><span data-translate="524_owner_desc">The connection to the origin web server was made, but the origin web server timed out before responding. The likely cause is an overloaded background task, database or application, stressing the resources on your web server. To resolve, please work with your hosting provider or web development team to free up resources for your database or overloaded application.</span> <a href="https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200171926-Error-524" data-translate="addtl_troubleshooting">Additional troubleshooting information here.</a></p> </div> </div> </div> <div class="cf-error-footer cf-wrapper"> <p> <span class="cf-footer-item">CloudFlare Ray ID: <strong>260dfbbc56d30b1a</strong></span> <span class="cf-footer-separator">&bull;</span> <span class="cf-footer-item"><span data-translate="your_ip">Your IP</span>:REMOVED</span> <span class="cf-footer-separator">&bull;</span> <span class="cf-footer-item"><span data-translate="performance_security_by">Performance &amp; security by</span> <a data-orig-proto="https" data-orig-ref="www.cloudflare.com/5xx-error-landing?utm_source=error_footer" id="brand_link" target="_blank">CloudFlare</a></span> </p> </div> </div> </div>

EDIT: Now I can't even log in.

EDIT 2: All issues appear resolved.
SafeDice (OP)

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 12:08:18 PM

Is the site down?

Hello Temo, sorry I checked your account but there's nothing wrong? Sum of your deposits, withdrawals, bets, investment is 0, I also checked tx log of your deposit address, all matches. Please email/message me again if you think there's still any mistake.

Is the site down?

I'm having issues betting and subsequently withdrawing. Website is throwing an error in what I think is HTML

Code:
<!DOCTYPE html> <!--[if lt IE 7]> <html class="no-js ie6 oldie" lang="en-US"> <![endif]--> <!--[if IE 7]> <html class="no-js ie7 oldie" lang="en-US"> <![endif]--> <!--[if IE 8]> <html class="no-js ie8 oldie" lang="en-US"> <![endif]--> <!--[if gt IE 8]><!--> <html class="no-js" lang="en-US"> <!--<![endif]--> <head> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0"> <meta http-equiv="set-cookie" content="cf_use_ob=443; expires=Thu, 07-Jan-16 07:37:09 GMT; path=/"> <meta http-equiv="set-cookie" content="cf_ob_info=524:260dfbbc56d30b1a:SYD; expires=Thu, 07-Jan-16 07:37:09 GMT; path=/"> <title>safedice.com | 524: A timeout occurred</title> <meta charset="UTF-8"/> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"/> <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=Edge,chrome=1"/> <meta name="robots" content="noindex, nofollow"/> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,initial-scale=1,maximum-scale=1"/> <link rel="stylesheet" id="cf_styles-css" href="/cdn-cgi/styles/cf.errors.css" type="text/css" media="screen,projection"/> <!--[if lt IE 9]><link rel="stylesheet" id='cf_styles-ie-css' href="/cdn-cgi/styles/cf.errors.ie.css" type="text/css" media="screen,projection" /><![endif]--> <style type="text/css">body{margin:0;padding:0}</style> <!--[if lte IE 9]><script type="text/javascript" src="/cdn-cgi/scripts/jquery.min.js"></script><![endif]--> <!--[if gte IE 10]><!--><script type="text/javascript" src="/cdn-cgi/scripts/zepto.min.js"></script><!--<![endif]--> <script type="text/javascript" src="/cdn-cgi/scripts/cf.common.js"></script> </head> <body> <div id="cf-wrapper"> <div id="cf-error-details" class="cf-error-details-wrapper"> <div class="cf-wrapper cf-error-overview"> <h1> <span class="cf-error-type" data-translate="error">Error</span> <span class="cf-error-code">524</span> <small class="heading-ray-id">Ray ID: 260dfbbc56d30b1a &bull; 2016-01-07 07:36:39 UTC</small> </h1> <h2 class="cf-subheadline" data-translate="error_desc">A timeout occurred</h2> </div> <div class="cf-section cf-highlight cf-status-display"> <div class="cf-wrapper"> <div class="cf-columns cols-3"> <div id="cf-browser-status" class="cf-column cf-status-item cf-browser-status "> <div class="cf-icon-error-container"> <i class="cf-icon cf-icon-browser"></i> <i class="cf-icon-status cf-icon-ok"></i> </div> <span class="cf-status-desc" data-translate="browser_desc">You</span> <h3 class="cf-status-name" data-translate="browser_label">Browser</h3> <span class="cf-status-label" data-translate="browser_status_label">Working</span> </div> <div id="cf-cloudflare-status" class="cf-column cf-status-item cf-cloudflare-status "> <div class="cf-icon-error-container"> <i class="cf-icon cf-icon-cloud"></i> <i class="cf-icon-status cf-icon-ok"></i> </div> <span class="cf-status-desc" data-translate="cloud_desc">Sydney</span> <h3 class="cf-status-name" data-translate="cloud_label">CloudFlare</h3> <span class="cf-status-label" data-translate="cloud_status_label">Working</span> </div> <div id="cf-host-status" class="cf-column cf-status-item cf-host-status cf-error-source"> <div class="cf-icon-error-container"> <i class="cf-icon cf-icon-server"></i> <i class="cf-icon-status cf-icon-error"></i> </div> <span class="cf-status-desc" data-translate="server_desc">safedice.com</span> <h3 class="cf-status-name" data-translate="server_label">Host</h3> <span class="cf-status-label" data-translate="server_status_label">Error</span> </div> </div> </div> </div> <div class="cf-section cf-wrapper"> <div class="cf-columns two"> <div class="cf-column"> <h2 data-translate="what_happened">What happened?</h2> <p data-translate="origin_timed_out">The origin web server timed out responding to this request.</p> </div> <div class="cf-column"> <h2 data-translate="what_can_i_do">What can I do?</h2> <h5 data-translate="if_website_visitor">If you're a visitor of this website:</h5> <p data-translate="try_again_in_a_few">Please try again in a few minutes.</p> <h5 data-translate="if_website_owner">If you're the owner of this website:</h5> <p><span data-translate="524_owner_desc">The connection to the origin web server was made, but the origin web server timed out before responding. The likely cause is an overloaded background task, database or application, stressing the resources on your web server. To resolve, please work with your hosting provider or web development team to free up resources for your database or overloaded application.</span> <a href="https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200171926-Error-524" data-translate="addtl_troubleshooting">Additional troubleshooting information here.</a></p> </div> </div> </div> <div class="cf-error-footer cf-wrapper"> <p> <span class="cf-footer-item">CloudFlare Ray ID: <strong>260dfbbc56d30b1a</strong></span> <span class="cf-footer-separator">&bull;</span> <span class="cf-footer-item"><span data-translate="your_ip">Your IP</span>:REMOVED</span> <span class="cf-footer-separator">&bull;</span> <span class="cf-footer-item"><span data-translate="performance_security_by">Performance &amp; security by</span> <a data-orig-proto="https" data-orig-ref="www.cloudflare.com/5xx-error-landing?utm_source=error_footer" id="brand_link" target="_blank">CloudFlare</a></span> </p> </div> </div> </div>

Hello stacey, it was Cloudflare blocking your connection. You can just try to refresh / using another ip address / use Tor & our Tor address to prevent this happening.

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
Instant Withdrawal ●

Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 12:24:55 PM

your site is very awesome and very nice.

A given feature is also very friendly with all the gamblers. and you also provide excellent security to the user.

You also provide all the features that is very interesting
stacey2911

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 01:05:39 PM

Is the site down?

Hello Temo, sorry I checked your account but there's nothing wrong? Sum of your deposits, withdrawals, bets, investment is 0, I also checked tx log of your deposit address, all matches. Please email/message me again if you think there's still any mistake.

Is the site down?

Code:

Hello stacey, it was Cloudflare blocking your connection. You can just try to refresh / using another ip address / use Tor & our Tor address to prevent this happening.

Hi SafeDice, I use a bot to speed up the rate at which I can bet, could that have been sending too many requests and making Cloudflare block me? Other then that my login and activity was normal, so it's strange if there's another reason I was blocked.
Temo58

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 01:28:47 PM

problem is not solved  Wink my 0.2 BTC is not arrived on my ballance. i need my money back. please check account - Temo58
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 01:40:11 PM

problem is not solved  Wink my 0.2 BTC is not arrived on my ballance. i need my money back. please check account - Temo58

He already checked your account.

Just send him your transaction(s) id.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
SafeDice (OP)

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 02:50:45 PM

He already checked your account.

Just send him your transaction(s) id.

I ve just replied to your message Temo, I sent you link to blockchain.info of transactions related to your deposit address. It's a public link and there is no deposit of 0.2 BTC Smiley

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
Instant Withdrawal ●

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 05:31:12 PM

How's the playing environment here?  is there anyone here with a positive winning on this casino?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 08:00:15 PM

How's the playing environment here?  is there anyone here with a positive winning on this casino?

It's not much of a casino, it's a pure dice site.

I made net profit on XMR, but loss on BTC + some profit on investment.

You can click on each player and see their stats, as well as check the leaderboards (daily and monthly).

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
UnknownUsername

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:04:12 PM

Try to deposit and check on how it feels for you.. surely .001BTC wont hurt much for you. .5% house edge is a good gamblers
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: