Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:41:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Diggit.io | Over Dice? | Brand new game! | 800+ BTC Invested! | 1% Edge  (Read 80518 times)
MKMarvel

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:36:58 AM

Still down. I HAD 600,000 in profits, I hope I didn't just get scammed out of that!
Hold on your horses. Its too early to say that something bad has happened.
I hope it was just 600000 satoshis and not millibits.
satoshis or 6000 bits.
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:44:13 AM

Still down. I HAD 600,000 in profits, I hope I didn't just get scammed out of that!
Hold on your horses. Its too early to say that something bad has happened.
I hope it was just 600000 satoshis and not millibits.
satoshis or 6000 bits.
Just so that you don't suffer losses its always advisable to withdraw you profits at regular intervals and not to become more and more greedy.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 980
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:47:31 AM

The site isn't online as you all have pointed out.
Is this something just normal with diggit or should people be worried about their investments?

This isn't uncommon for diggit, it's had its share of server issues as of late. But I highly doubt that there is any reason to worry about investment, it'll be back in due time  Roll Eyes
I just wonder that why do people invest their bitcoin in a site which constantly goes down because of server issues. Such a site should struggle even to attract customers and thus will struggle to create profits. So idk why people invest when they will get lesser returns and a bad site.

Meh, it's not a bad site by any means. The profits and returns are still fairly good, considering how new this site is. It's got a lot to it that other gambling sites don't have, and I understand why people like it so much. But at the same time, I see your point. Let's just hope this gets sorted out soon

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
CryptoFuture (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Diggit.io Admin

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:38:27 AM

Sorry for the downtime! Server is back up now. I am working on implementing measures to insure I am notified faster to keep future downtime to a minimum.

thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:49:40 AM

Sorry for the downtime! Server is back up now. I am working on implementing measures to insure I am notified faster to keep future downtime to a minimum.
What caused the downtime? ddos? Or you have got a bad server?

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
MKMarvel

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:19:23 AM

Thanks for fixing it. You have the BEST minesweeper on the planet, hopefully it stays up for a long time.
CryptoFuture (OP)

Activity: 181

Diggit.io Admin

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:38:43 AM

Our host changed some router settings that needed my attention. We have some pretty epic DDoS protection and we haven't had a problem with that since just after launch.

Thanks for fixing it. You have the BEST minesweeper on the planet, hopefully it stays up for a long time.
We won't be going away for a long long time Smiley

fred.perth

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:39:59 AM

Our host changed some router settings that needed my attention. We have some pretty epic DDoS protection and we haven't had a problem with that since just after launch.

We won't be going away for a long long time Smiley

Are you back to take a more active management role, or are you still busy with other things in your life?
Jet

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:43:56 AM

GUYS, come one, the admin has LIFE OUTSIDE OF THE INTERNET. leave him alone. its not like he is responsible for the site!

If the site owner isn't responsible for the site, then who is? lol..

You have missed the most important word in his whole paragraph. I have marked it red for you. Cheesy

GUYS, come one, the admin has LIFE OUTSIDE OF THE INTERNET. leave him alone. its not like he is responsible for the site! get off your high horse, im sure he will show up this month or the next. your funds are provably safe and not under your control, you have noting to worry about. /sarcasm

I did miss that, oops. Sorry. Guess I should leave this place alone when I should be sleeping instead.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:54:40 AM

Is this something just normal with diggit or should people be worried about their investments?
Its online now but I noticed that it has server issues from time to time.

Needs a server upgrade in my opinion
buddu

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 11:13:21 AM

Yay working again. Almost scared me.
Great to see the site is online and working perfectly again. I was not scared as this happened other times too.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 12:13:20 PM

Would agree with Twip , why not just upgrade to a new server ?
They really should upgrade server or their hosting plans as now this site has huge traffic this may be cause of troubles too.
noma

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:08:50 PM

They really should upgrade server or their hosting plans as now this site has huge traffic this may be cause of troubles too.
Not sure what the problem is , ,but the admin already posted it was a downtime error on the side of the server today.

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
oldmate

Activity: 107

#1 Diggit.io Investor

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 02:01:25 PM

Maybe they should upgrade the server then. They are handling 100 thousand dollars

Not sure what all this is about. Why does Diggit need a server upgrade? It is running fine as is; performance is great. The recent issues, as explained by CryptoFuture earlier, were due to router settings changes by the hosting provider and not due to insufficient hardware. The current server is more than capable of handling the site.

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 03:12:21 PM

Maybe they should upgrade the server then. They are handling 100 thousand dollars

Not sure what all this is about. Why does Diggit need a server upgrade? It is running fine as is; performance is great. The recent issues, as explained by CryptoFuture earlier, were due to router settings changes by the hosting provider and not due to insufficient hardware. The current server is more than capable of handling the site.

people tend not to read and instead keep on posting nonsense to increase their post count

example of those who dont read

[Not sure what the problem is , ,but the admin already posted it was a downtime error on the side of the server today.

t is clearly stated here

fred.perth

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 03:23:11 PM

what this discussion is about is that we want to know the owner actually gives a shit about this site when our money is on the line.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 03:41:30 PM

what this discussion is about is that we want to know the owner actually gives a shit about this site when our money is on the line.

owner is giving his attention for the site too, in fact crypto online after there is some issue with the sites, it is a proof that he is still monitoring the sites but currently inactive in forum
noma

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 03:45:20 PM

people tend not to read and instead keep on posting nonsense to increase their post count

example of those who dont read

[Not sure what the problem is , ,but the admin already posted it was a downtime error on the side of the server today.

t is clearly stated here

I do read. I just mistyped Hosting provider as server instead.

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
oldmate

Activity: 107

#1 Diggit.io Investor

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:28:03 PM

Yes, I'm sure he gives a shit about the site. He has close to $100k invested in it himself. I have more than $100k invested personally and I am not complaining. Not everybody can be available 24/7, especially when they hold real-life jobs, etc.

MKMarvel

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:32:10 PM

Site down for me. Getting that 522 error, not complaining as I know it will be fixed, just pointing it out and seeing if others have it to.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: