Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers.  (Read 143907 times)
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:20:52 AM

This is an attempt to reach out and give customers what is left, even if it means liquidating personal assets to help.  I will start the process now of looking at customers on a case-by-case basis and doing what I can to help.  Any refunds in December will be aimed at those who have suffered "extreme" losses due to reduced payout.  I will begin to look at the remaining majority of accounts in January.

Due to the evident, impending breaking of your own 5 year contract, I want a full refund of all my PBmining.com contracts. customer #51.
please advise when this will be actioned.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:28:05 AM

ponzi slowed, income drop so rewards dropped.... loss. I think thats what he meant to sayq
raskul

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:29:12 AM

Unfortunately the extreme harassment and threats since the posting of a Facebook profile with friends/family information has lead to some horrible losses thanks to some very shady people with unreasonable demands.  This is an attempt to reach out and give customers what is left, even if it means liquidating personal assets to help.  I will start the process now of looking at customers on a case-by-case basis and doing what I can to help.  Any refunds in December will be aimed at those who have suffered "extreme" losses due to reduced payout.  I will begin to look at the remaining majority of accounts in January.

Questions may go unanswered for awhile, but that is because there is a lot of work to do.  Please be patient.  Unfortunately it will be impossible to make everyone happy but a very honest attempt will be made.

For those who are wondering, the owner is not laughing all the way to Mexico.  Losses have been substantial due to complete invasion of privacy and some very harsh blackmail that followed thereafter, involving thoughts of suicide over some matters, but there will be a strong attempt to make things right even if it is unsuccessful. 

Well, this is hardly surprising. It's a shame that us "Sherlocks" and "Crusaders" have ruined your fine mining company and destroyed your mining farm.

If you really want to seek justice in this case, I will volunteer to hold your hand and walk with you to the police station to file a harrassment complaint against me for posting your information. I've been wanting to see the new building anyway. If you're still feeling sad after that I will even take you down to Timmies for a coffee and drop you off at a therapist to get your suicidal issues worked out so the mining farm can spring back to life.

Barring that, I will offer this to you if you're interested. Come clean, and allow an audit of your books. I am willing to do one, at your location and on video if you'd like. Pay out what you owe to the people you've stolen it from starting with the most recent to get everyone up to the same % loss on their original investment.

Serious offers, BTW.

+1 to the audit. this should be compulsory.

onyxxerl

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:35:51 AM

Unfortunately the extreme harassment and threats since the posting of a Facebook profile with friends/family information has lead to some horrible losses thanks to some very shady people with unreasonable demands.  This is an attempt to reach out and give customers what is left, even if it means liquidating personal assets to help.  I will start the process now of looking at customers on a case-by-case basis and doing what I can to help.  Any refunds in December will be aimed at those who have suffered "extreme" losses due to reduced payout.  I will begin to look at the remaining majority of accounts in January.

Questions may go unanswered for awhile, but that is because there is a lot of work to do.  Please be patient.  Unfortunately it will be impossible to make everyone happy but a very honest attempt will be made.

For those who are wondering, the owner is not laughing all the way to Mexico.  Losses have been substantial due to complete invasion of privacy and some very harsh blackmail that followed thereafter, involving thoughts of suicide over some matters, but there will be a strong attempt to make things right even if it is unsuccessful. 

uuuups...........

its very simple:
Give the cutomers all what they have bought with the 5 year contract. If you break the contract you are a criminal and should be hunted by the police.

No email and no harrassments ever can cause financial losses. And of course you have to solve the wrong mining results NOW and not in january!!!!

For my part: if on sunday there is no correct payment, i will search or a lawyer and I will file a complaint at the authorities as well.

coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:41:37 AM

I can see www.Pbmining.ru is still up and running wonder how many signed up through there.If you click on sign up takes you through to normal site and lets you sign up and buy.

T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:48:06 AM

Now would be a good time to show pics of that farm that totally exists.

Jimmothy we already got those pics. They were shown in a GAW video where they painted Paycoin on the cement Smiley. Its a time share warehouse!
onyxxerl

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:54:18 AM

This is an attempt to reach out and give customers what is left, even if it means liquidating personal assets to help.  I will start the process now of looking at customers on a case-by-case basis and doing what I can to help.  Any refunds in December will be aimed at those who have suffered "extreme" losses due to reduced payout.  I will begin to look at the remaining majority of accounts in January.

Due to the evident, impending breaking of your own 5 year contract, I want a full refund of all my PBmining.com contracts. customer #51.
please advise when this will be actioned.

Me too: i want full refund of all my PBmining.com contracts:  Customer #20751 and customer: #2663
Timeline: immediatley!
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:09:52 PM

ponzi slowed, income drop so rewards dropped.... loss. I think thats what he meant to sayq

or it's just game to get more time before $#it falls into the fan ..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
gert63

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:20:49 PM

Me too: i want full refund of all my PBmining.com contract: Customer #: 17588

many free pnd altcoins and more faucets.   https://btcpop.co/Faucet/?ref=238453
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:23:20 PM

This will be one useful thread if all 22000 customers post that they want a full refund  asap along with their customer number  Roll Eyes
Of course you do, everyone does. News flash: Its not gonna happen, so spend your time discussing what to do about it instead of stating the obvious.
raskul

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:26:36 PM

This will be one useful thread if all 22000 customers post that they want a full refund  asap along with their customer number  Roll Eyes
Of course you do, everyone does. News flash: Its not gonna happen, so spend your time discussing what to do about it instead of stating the obvious.

i can't help being a raskul, i knew that post would start something.
if nothing else, it'll keep the thread bumped to show what a scamming bastard Jason The Boyo is.

all else..? leave it to the proper authorities, they have reports.

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 12:28:40 PM

Really the person who gives negative trust for freedom of speech?

Dude gave me negative trust for calling out HASH for using 13k of investor funds "with out concent or a loan to follow through with"  for a real estate deal I told everyone would go sour.... Then I asked him why he gave me negative trust a couple of days ago he could not even answer...  

PS It happened just like I called it. Check out HASH status now.

What a fucking liar you are! I did answer you and already told you that it had nothing to do with HASH. It was mainly for the posts in this thread. You were basically just slinging shit at everything, claiming that they're all scams. All that FUD was nothing but an excuse to push your own background checking service and you were pretty much trying to extort Havelock into using your service.

Here are the PM's:

Do you recall why you gave me negative trust the exact reason?

Talking complete crap about Havelock claiming it was a scam, as were all the stocks on it. Making new threads to "warn" people and spamming existing threads about Havelock being a scam.

see you do not recall lol will you please remove it if I refresh your memory?

well here is a reminders, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707341.0

See the problem you gave negative trust and can not even recall why. Broken system lol

But what I said happened happened and he ended up losing 13k of investor money on a real estate deal gone south. Hope you did not lose any coin on the deal.

It wasn't that. Checks the dates. That post is over a month later. Also, I've never even posted in that thread.

It was this shit, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=647553.0.

All your post has done is proven you more untrustworthy by showing you to be a liar.

I know what happend you got postive trust all a sudden so thats the day it showed up, I appoligize. You should not concern yourself with what I say, its other peoples choice to trust what I say or not. I hope someone give you negative trust Wink Pretty sure its coming actually lol

I do not think you understand what the trust system is for, its for when people trade not talk. As talking is a right I could tell everyone the moon is going to fall into the earth tomorrow its up to them to either read it or not.

You are just taking advantage of the broken trust system to PUSH YOUR views on others which is wrong, any real person would just put someone on ignore if they did not want to read what they had to say.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:31:03 PM

Can you elaborate what has been reported exactly to whom? I realize pbmining is reading, but I dont think expanding on this will give him much of a headsup.
raskul

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:34:15 PM

Can you elaborate what has been reported exactly to whom? I realize pbmining is reading, but I dont think expanding on this will give him much of a headsup.

I believe MrTeal made an initial report to http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca/english/index.html
I followed and made my own report, as an invested victim in the scheme.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:44:35 PM

I believe MrTeal made an initial report to http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca/english/index.html

Would it make sense to publish a reference to that report so that other claimants can refer to it, or maybe make the report or some template for it public so that others can more easily file their own claim? Its not that easy to file a coherent report about a bitcoin mining scam that has to be understandable to a law enforcement agent who may not know the first thing about bitcoin. Considering the post content (and grammar)  of many newbie victims, I think they could use any help you can offer.
raskul

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:46:06 PM

Would it make sense to publish a reference to that report so that other claimants can refer to it, or maybe make the report or some template for it public so that others can more easily file their own claim? Its not that easy to file a coherent report about a bitcoin mining scam that has to be understandable to a law enforcement agent who may not know the first thing about bitcoin. Considering the post content (and grammar)  of many newbie victims, I think they could use any help you can offer.

OK, give me 10 mins, i'll redraft a generic copy without my personal details.

raskul

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:02:34 PM

Complaint of fraud against ‘contractual offerings’ by self-professed Bitcoin mining operation www.pbmining.com (piggyback mining) which is based in Canada.

Specifically, my complaint is against the following business entity

Name: DIGITAL MINING STORE
Address: 314 33RD STREET EAST
City/Province: SASKATOON, SK
Country/Postal Code: CANADA, S7K0S4
Sole Proprietor: JASON BOYKO

On or around the beginning of 2014, Sole Proprietor of Digital Mining Store, Jason Boyko set up www.pbmining.com as a ‘Bitcoin Cloud Mining Operation’ which purported to sell cloud contracts related to Bitcoin hardware, in return for freshly ‘mined’ Bitcoins - the process which produces Bitcoins. It has been stated that as well as having their own locally-based ‘mining farm’ they also have mining operations in Iceland.

After several months of running this scheme, which has become evident to have no Bitcoin Mining Hardware operational, the scheme is now running down, paying out only a fraction of what would be earned, had the scheme be producing freshly mined Bitcoins, as per the algorithm which is necessary to produce said Bitcoins.

Jason Boyko has used hard marketing incentives such as referral commissions of 10% and ‘giveaways’ to encourage consumers to promote the service to new customers. This is evidently, nothing more than a pyramid scheme, encouraged to consumers by Jason Boyko that it has been a legitimate mining operation. Jason Boyko continues to insist that the operation have been legitimate by addressing customers on the website forum www.bitcointalk.org.

It has become evident that www.pbmining.com is an elaborate pyramid scheme and has no real mining operations, of which it is advertised to be and I urge your department to look into this issue fully, as Jason Boyko has clearly reaped millions of dollars in earnings from the victims who have bought into this fake operation.

yours sincerely,

psergei

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:16:34 PM

Me too: i want full refund of all my PBmining.com contract: Customer #: 36326
zerocoder

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:23:59 PM

I don't understand the situation, so the whole system turned out to a ponzi and bankrupt right?

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
BERN BRpJhL4VVsJPwVnHc26iqG3kxxKtF6UEFo
raskul

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:25:32 PM

I don't understand the situation, so the whole system turned out to a ponzi and bankrupt right?

a ponzi, yes, but far from bankrupt, it's made the Boyo a sweet pile of cash.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: