Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:04:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers.  (Read 143908 times)
PBmining (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 05:54:43 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2015, 01:42:52 PM by PBmining

It's a tough middleman situation and we are dealing with it the best we can.  We ask that our customers have faith in our recovery.  We have done it before and can do it again.

Show us some proof of recovery efforts: Signed addresses with generation transactions, custom coinbase text, other proofs of mining power.

Thank you for the suggestion.  We document our recovery efforts in case we are ever obligated to provide that.  All bitcoins that are left will be given to customers.  Thank you to those who have shown their support.  

Saying "It's a tough middleman situation" explains very little ... You need to make that clearer for it to be understood, so please explain.

What has happened has happened and we are dealing wih the consequences.  if we are ever obligated to provide specifics then we will.  My number one goal is to take care of the customers and I will spend every last ounce of resources to do that.  Why else do you think I would be sitting here 10 minutes before New Years?  I obviously want to see continued success in this company, and I believe it's possible.

Did you know?: Most of our hash power comes from other sources.  We are now specialized in the resale of cloudmining contracts through our associates!
MichaelNZ

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:23:49 AM

It's a tough middleman situation and we are dealing with it the best we can.  We ask that our customers have faith in our recovery.  We have done it before and can do it again.

Show us some proof of recovery efforts: Signed addresses with generation transactions, custom coinbase text, other proofs of mining power.

Thank you for the suggestion.  We document our recovery efforts in case we are ever obligated to provide that.  All bitcoins that are left will be given to customers.  Thank you to those who have shown their support.  

Saying "It's a tough middleman situation" explains very little ... You need to make that clearer for it to be understood, so please explain.

I don't need to explain that.  What has happened has happened and we are dealing wih the consequences.  if we are ever obligated to provide specifics then we will.  My number one goal is to take care of the customers and I will spend every last ounce of resources to do that.  Why else do you think I would be sitting here 10 minutes before New Years?  I obviously want to see continued success in this company, and I believe it's possible.

Don't lose sight of the fact that it's our coin you're talking about and as such we are owed an explanation of the occurrences that have created this mess we (your customers) find ourselves in. To say otherwise I find frankly arrogant on your part. And yes it is "we" (the investors) who are facing the consequences of this. I didn't have much of a Xmas of New Year either, that is partially down to you and the sickening feeling that I've lost out on the back of what appears to be bad management practices on your part ... Convince my otherwise !
For you to say you believe the company can be resurrected suggests you have learnt lessons from this situation ... But, you've learned those lessons at our expense !
I'm being quite mild in my critique, others will not be so mild ... You do owe us an explanation.   

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:35:05 AM

I don't need to explain that.

Yes, you do. For the last few weeks you have been stealing from your customers.

Buy & Hold
PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 06:42:57 AM

No.  I am not a thief.

Did you know?: Most of our hash power comes from other sources.  We are now specialized in the resale of cloudmining contracts through our associates!
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:51:46 AM

No.  I am not a thief.

Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah,

Buy & Hold
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:09:29 AM

No.  I am not a thief.

BS-to-English Translation:

I have not yet been able to pack up my belongings and move to my new mansion on a remote tropical island. Please just give me some more time and I'll let everyone know exactly how this scam really collapsed.
rooster2000bka

Activity: 299

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:21:32 AM

No.  I am not a thief.

What do you do best to ensure the interests of customers, because people trust you that investing in Pbminning. I was no exception. If you do not pay, I can take from 5 to 8 months of work could pay the money I borrowed to invest. You're not a thief, so why not say why pay reduction. Now I like people lose all confidence of friends and my faith in you.
investor respect

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:45:52 AM

No.  I am not a thief.

you are the biggest piece of shit coward ever.... you stole so much... you act like a fucking child, you cry like a baby and act like you dont have to explain yourself for stealing millions of giga-hash..... you ran a ponzi- you went belly up- you need jail time- its what is best for everybody - your assets should be seized... a magistrate should over see repayment, not the fucking child that stole all the gh
investor respect

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:50:54 AM

It's a tough middleman situation and we are dealing with it the best we can.  We ask that our customers have faith in our recovery.  We have done it before and can do it again.

There has been a butt load of posturing and threat making in here and people baying for blood ... But this is a forum and the internet, people can hide behind an avatar and they say outrageous crap.

Thank you for appearing today and posting some information ... Keep it up and hopefully that will help make people happier. At the moment everyone believes the worst of you and PBM and that the money has all gone and that's the end of it.

It's going to be a tough road convincing people otherwise.

HERE IS PB MINING TALKING TO HIMSELF.... IT KILLS ME THAT THIS IS THE IDIOT THAT STOLE SO MUCH MONEY, GH, BTC.... AND ONCE AGAIN HE DOENST MAKE ANY SENSE- IT SOUNDS LIKE HE IS HIGH
MichaelNZ

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:59:12 AM

It's a tough middleman situation and we are dealing with it the best we can.  We ask that our customers have faith in our recovery.  We have done it before and can do it again.

There has been a butt load of posturing and threat making in here and people baying for blood ... But this is a forum and the internet, people can hide behind an avatar and they say outrageous crap.

Thank you for appearing today and posting some information ... Keep it up and hopefully that will help make people happier. At the moment everyone believes the worst of you and PBM and that the money has all gone and that's the end of it.

HERE IS PB MINING TALKING TO HIMSELF.... IT KILLS ME THAT THIS IS THE IDIOT THAT STOLE SO MUCH MONEY, GH, BTC.... AND ONCE AGAIN HE DOENST MAKE ANY SENSE- IT SOUNDS LIKE HE IS HIGH

Dude ... I am most certainly not Boyko !!! I am most certainly not a part of PB !!!
I am just a regular guy like you and I got suckered into investing in PB just like everyone else ... I'm in the hole for 9.5 BTC

I've also been around a while and know you catch much more with honey than you do with vinegar.
That's why I'm trying to be civil with Boyko instead of threatening to rend him limb from limb ... like others on here would like to do.

raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:00:10 AM

i'm not going to participate in this conversation except to say that  Jason Boyko ('we') needs to talk to a doctor about his schizophrenia.

happy new year.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
investor respect

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:23:44 AM

YOU ARE SO FUCKING DELUSIONAL, ITS SICK- you are a narcissistic scum bag.... you, the person that is a lying piece of shit, are not qualified to determine how to pay people back
investor respect

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:28:48 AM

Dude ... I am most certainly not Boyko !!! I am most certainly not a part of PB !!!
I am just a regular guy like you and I got suckered into investing in PB just like everyone else ... I'm in the hole for 9.5 BTC

I've also been around a while and know you catch much more with honey than you do with vinegar.
That's why I'm trying to be civil with Boyko instead of threatening to rend him limb from limb ... like others on here would like to do.

and once again boyko pays himself back some money- this is so disgusting - i cant even believe it ... one thing that you can not mistake - JASON boykos parents spoiled the shit out of him and bailed him out of everything - he has never had any responsibility - obviously his family has some money- if we ever get a payout it will be from them not jason
odlal

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:35:49 AM

I don't need to explain that.  What has happened has happened and we are dealing wih the consequences.  if we are ever obligated to provide specifics then we will.  My number one goal is to take care of the customers and I will spend every last ounce of resources to do that.  Why else do you think I would be sitting here 10 minutes before New Years?  I obviously want to see continued success in this company, and I believe it's possible.

One Definition of a "Sociopath" from http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sociopath :

"A person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience".

No, of course you don't need to explain anything ... sheesh  Roll Eyes

PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 01:56:53 PM

Despite the negative responses, i will continue to try to help. 

hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:58:38 PM

You've claimed to be documenting the recovery process. Please show us that documentation, at least in part.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
Ghai

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:59:21 PM

I honestly hope you will be able to solve the problems.
SimplisticStu

Activity: 154

♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 02:04:13 PM

I genuinely applaud you for opening up conversation direct with customers but I feel a lot of the negativity is coming due to a lack of information. I know a lot of info you cannot and will not disclose but I think people feel like if there is progress taking place then it's happening behind a black curtain and the customers just want to peek behind the curtain for a second and see some form of progress taking place to reassure them.

If this can happen in some way shape or form I think it will go a long way to getting at least some customers back on your side in the hope of a recovery. Try to give the people something, anything to keep them in the loop even in the slightest.
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 02:07:05 PM

i'm not going to participate in this conversation except to say that  Jason Boyko ('we') needs to talk to a doctor about his schizophrenia.

happy new year.
It also seems that he hasn't ever taken any sort of business courses. I've heard that one of the most basic lessons in a business course is to say "we've always run our operations to the best of our ability and have always been in contact with customers." or something along the lines of that when responding to accusations. Now that he's said "I'm not a thief" people are going to relate him with that, a thief.  Roll Eyes
rooster2000bka

Activity: 299

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 02:08:12 PM

HuhCry Huh?
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: