Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:35:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:58:40 AM

Islam is a religion and this chooses no one that may believe her so why asking as if they are nothing concern to the people?

And besides this is all about respect to everybody’s belief and as long as they are gaining respect then they will not be triggered to do bad for others

i dont think Islam hates people, Islam is the most peaceful religion of world. Its about you people how you differentiate between religion and some bad followers of that religion. People are calling Islam as extremist religion, Muslims as terrorist and on the same time Muslims are on the receiving end of terrorism. How is it even possible ? Have you forgotten the recent incident of Newzeland which shocked the whole world except extremist and haters.
Thats a well said mate,it is only some of the people whos inside the religion and not the islam at all.let us help each others to make things peaceful for all of us benefits

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:42:25 PM

Islam is a religion and this chooses no one that may believe her so why asking as if they are nothing concern to the people?

And besides this is all about respect to everybody’s belief and as long as they are gaining respect then they will not be triggered to do bad for others

i dont think Islam hates people, Islam is the most peaceful religion of world. Its about you people how you differentiate between religion and some bad followers of that religion. People are calling Islam as extremist religion, Muslims as terrorist and on the same time Muslims are on the receiving end of terrorism. How is it even possible ? Have you forgotten the recent incident of Newzeland which shocked the whole world except extremist and haters.
Thats a well said mate,it is only some of the people whos inside the religion and not the islam at all.let us help each others to make things peaceful for all of us benefits

The problem with this thinking is that according to the Koran and Hadiths, peace is only meant for:
1. Muslims;
2. Non-Muslims converting to Islam;
3. All people for a short time while Muslims are trying to convert them to Islam.

It seems that most Muslims don't realize that Islam peace is only for fellow Muslims... that it doesn't extend to other people... that non-Muslims are infidels, are to be converted or destroyed if they won't convert, are essentially not even in the status of being people.

This would be okay except for 2 things. Nobody knows which Muslims are only acting peacefully, but really want to obey their Koran instructions to kill non-Muslims. And nobody knows which Muslims will turn into killer-Muslims when they are called upon by the clerics and other Muslims to kill the infidels.

Personally, I don't like living among people of a religion where the religious holy books say to kill people who are not part of their religion. And this is what Islam says in the Koran and Hadiths, no matter how many times some Muslims say it doesn't - http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:00:57 PM

^^^ You and I (average people) might talk honestly with a Jew and a Muslim. But the Muslim won't talk honestly, because he has Islam larceny in his heart. And the Jew is simply too shrewd to be honest, except when it is clearly to his advantage.

Cool

You mean like Jesus and his message, LOL
Come on come on let's all be friendly and respect each other's beliefs without mockery eh..

Why should we respect others ''beliefs'' exactly? Beliefs are based on nothing, therefore should not be respected. Should I respect muslims wanting to kill all non-muslims because it's their ''belief''?
LOL do you know that you saying you don't respect beliefs means you shouldn't expect your ideas, thoughts or beliefs to be taken seriously. I'm not saying respect the belief of killing non Muslims, but rather that of religion (instead of the mockery above) Oh and also, belief is based on everything we're living on/for)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:06:00 PM

What is your guess as to how many have been killed or injured in Islamic terror attacks since the New Zealand anti-Islam attack of March 15, 2019?

Terrorists are terrorists.

The fact that those terrorists are of the Islamic faith doesn't make all Muslims terrorists.

The same goes when a white cops shoots a black kid it doesn't make all cops racist murders nor makes all white men racists.
Or the fact that most of the last school shootings in America have been done by white males, doesn't mean that all white males are supremacists.

The actions of a few (literally a few compared to the 1.8 billion Muslims) don't speak for the majority.

Oh, by the way, since the NZ attacks (I am in NZ), the Jews have killed dozens and injured thousands in Palestine
https://pchrgaza.org/en/?p=12398  (this is just the report for one week)
But hey, are all Jews everywhere in the world Arab killers? No, they are not.

I'll ignore your misdirections because this thread is "Why do ISLAM hates people?"

What is your guess as to how many have been killed or injured in Islamic terror attacks since March 15, 2019?
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:28:36 PM

^^^ You and I (average people) might talk honestly with a Jew and a Muslim. But the Muslim won't talk honestly, because he has Islam larceny in his heart. And the Jew is simply too shrewd to be honest, except when it is clearly to his advantage.

Cool

Come on come on let's all be friendly and respect each other's beliefs without mockery eh..

Why should we respect others ''beliefs'' exactly? Beliefs are based on nothing, therefore should not be respected. Should I respect muslims wanting to kill all non-muslims because it's their ''belief''?
LOL do you know that you saying you don't respect beliefs means you shouldn't expect your ideas, thoughts or beliefs to be taken seriously. I'm not saying respect the belief of killing non Muslims, but rather that of religion (instead of the mockery above) Oh and also, belief is based on everything we're living on/for)

No, the definition of belief is this:
belief
/bɪˈliːf/
noun
an acceptance that something exists or is true, especially one without proof.

If you believe in something just because you want to with no proof/evidence then you are a retard and you shouldn't be respected. So you are not saying respect killing non-Muslims, why? By your logic we should respect all beliefs so why not respect that one too?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:26:15 PM

Cool

No, the definition of belief is this:
belief
/bɪˈliːf/
noun
an acceptance that something exists or is true, especially one without proof.

If you believe in something just because you want to with no proof/evidence then you are a retard and you shouldn't be respected. So you are not saying respect killing non-Muslims, why? By your logic we should respect all beliefs so why not respect that one too?

Not respecting other people and cultures' beliefs has a long, gory and illustrious history.

Seriously.

When the Romans met the Druids, they were horrified at their practices. Later, so were the Christians. Today the Druids do not exist. Thanks for that.

Similarly, pretty much all the cannibalistic cultures of the world have been either politely or by force erased.

The Mayan practice of human sacrifice is no more.

Want more? Those were all "beliefs." Beliefs are subject to critical evaluation, period.

In the present, that includes beliefs about vaccination, abortion, many other subjects.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 09:32:28 PM

islam is a wonderful eye opening and grounding religion,

however i would have personal problems to live in the economic reality of a fundemental islamic society.

spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:58:14 PM

i dont believe the fact that Islam hates people. people only hate you if perfectly you know you are not doing the right thing. why would Islam hate you for doing the right thing at the right time. i think this is a mindset and an individual affair and has got nothing to do with Islam. lets love all and hate none because God is love.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:41:30 AM

i dont believe the fact that Islam hates people. people only hate you if perfectly you know you are not doing the right thing. why would Islam hate you for doing the right thing at the right time. i think this is a mindset and an individual affair and has got nothing to do with Islam. lets love all and hate none because God is love.

fine with me...

but them haters gonna hate...
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:30:15 AM

The vast majority of violence in the planet is committed in the name of god, be it the Muslims or the Christians. The most ultra-religious nations are where we can find the maximum amount of violence, and for example there are Pakistan, Afghanistan, Sudan, Balkans, Caucasus.etc. Regions where non-religious or atheists are a majority, such as China and Japan tend to have lower levels of violence. The concept of god as such is outdated. It was created in prehistoric times by some intelligent people, in order to enslave the not so intelligent people.
CryptoLyon

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:56:45 AM

There isn't any religion that did not practice violent acts in the past in the name of their god/gods.
People are behind religion and people are violent by nature therefore a peaceful religion does not exist.
We want to believe that our religion is the right one but that is because we were educated that way. That is why we have those radicalists, extremists, terrorists killing in the name of their religion even if they die in the process to spread the "message". It's all fugasi. Fairy dust.
haseeb ahmed

Activity: 120
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:51:12 PM

What is your guess as to how many have been killed or injured in Islamic terror attacks since the New Zealand anti-Islam attack of March 15, 2019?
Than what about the Muslims killed in palestine,Syria,iraq,Kashmir,Afghanistan and many other regions of world. It’s a war and game of politics and money to sell weapons and Muslims are the targets. I admit some rotten apples are present but it doesn’t mean you can stereotype whole community and around 2 billion people living on earth. What about Hitler who was responsible for death of 80 million people in ww2 and he was Christian but we don’t blame whole community
haseeb ahmed

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:57:51 PM

The problem with this thinking is that according to the Koran and Hadiths, peace is only meant for:
1. Muslims;
2. Non-Muslims converting to Islam;
3. All people for a short time while Muslims are trying to convert them to Islam.

It seems that most Muslims don't realize that Islam peace is only for fellow Muslims... that it doesn't extend to other people... that non-Muslims are infidels, are to be converted or destroyed if they won't convert, are essentially not even in the status of being people.

This would be okay except for 2 things. Nobody knows which Muslims are only acting peacefully, but really want to obey their Koran instructions to kill non-Muslims. And nobody knows which Muslims will turn into killer-Muslims when they are called upon by the clerics and other Muslims to kill the infidels.

Personally, I don't like living among people of a religion where the religious holy books say to kill people who are not part of their religion. And this is what Islam says in the Koran and Hadiths, no matter how many times some Muslims say it doesn't - http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm.

Cool
than it’s lack of knowledge from your side. Get full knowledge and than quote such things . I can give you one example which is enough and that is when Muslims entered Makkah and prophet Muhammad PBUH said to his companions to not kill women , children , old people and those who are not fighting with you . To not harm crops and fruitful trees.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:43:13 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2019, 07:35:17 PM by Spendulus

Than what about the Muslims killed in palestine,Syria,iraq,Kashmir,Afghanistan and many other regions of world. It’s a war and game of politics and money to sell weapons and Muslims are the targets. I admit some rotten apples are present but it doesn’t mean you can stereotype whole community and around 2 billion people living on earth. What about Hitler who was responsible for death of 80 million people in ww2 and he was Christian but we don’t blame whole community

Well, what about Muslims killed in various places? Most Muslim terrorist attacks are directed at other Muslims. Should the world care if you want to kill off each other? Sure, sometimes Muslims are the targets. But strife between Islamic factions goes way back, doesn't it?

RE Hitler, he was most certainly not waging a religious war. Islamic violent extremism today resembles WWII Japanese aggression rather than German.

Given that most killed or injured in Islamic terrorist attacks are Muslims, why will you not answer the simple question I asked —

haseeb ahmed

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:52:01 PM

Well, what about Muslims killed in various places? Most Muslim terrorist attacks are directed at other Muslims. Should the world care if you want to kill off each other? Sure, sometimes Muslims are the targets. But strife between Islamic factions goes way back, doesn't it?

RE Hitler, he was most certainly not waging a religious war. Islamic violent extremism today resembles WWII Japanese aggression rather than German.

Given that most killed or injured in Islamic terrorist attacks are Muslims, why will you not answer the simple question I asked —

same is my question who is supporting those terror organisations, how could they get access to such automatic weapons and who is selling such expensive weaponsto them and earning huge sum out of it. Why don’t you accepting that it’s a game of money, power and politics.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 12:41:38 PM

same is my question who is supporting those terror organisations, how could they get access to such automatic weapons and who is selling such expensive weaponsto them and earning huge sum out of it. Why don’t you accepting that it’s a game of money, power and politics.

You can get knowledge of how to make weapons all over the place. Even if you don't find the direct knowledge, all you need is the basic info and a little imagination. Check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCPTxUMHq3U at https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=slam+gun.

In the Vietnam era, Vietnamese soldiers and common people made watches and detonators out of the food tin cans the Americans left behind.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:18:59 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2019, 12:54:11 PM by Spendulus

....5, 2019?[/i]

I don't understand what you are trying to say. Why don't you elaborate on it?

haseeb ahmed

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:06:55 AM

You can get knowledge of how to make weapons all over the place. Even if you don't find the direct knowledge, all you need is the basic info and a little imagination. Check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCPTxUMHq3U at https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=slam+gun.

In the Vietnam era, Vietnamese soldiers and common people made watches and detonators out of the food tin cans the Americans left behind.

Cool
than you don’t know the difference between a food tin made weapon and automatic machine guns fire thousands of rounds per minute. Admit it now wars are made to sell weapons
Nimshack

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:45:44 PM

I believe no religion actually preaches hate or has hatred or killings in his holy books but just that some religion and your case sample have a lot of extremist and fanatic, who want to comply everyone to their religion. I have quite meant a few Muslims who showed me love beyond my imagination and they will let you know thats what the holy book preached. But i also think its two various sects in Islam that raises the eye bras
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:18:53 PM

Cool
than you don’t know the difference between a food tin made weapon and automatic machine guns fire thousands of rounds per minute. Admit it now wars are made to sell weapons

Okay, let's examine this assertion. I don't know if it's true or not. "Wars are made to sell weapons."

It's certainly not true of WW1 or WW2. Or the Korean War. Vietnam, not sure. Wars in South Africa, not true. American Civil War, not true.

Is there historical evidence that in certain wars this is true?
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: