Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:51:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
robbylove

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:16:47 AM

because all religions are fake! All religions are made by human and they use it as tools to satisfied their needs. However it is good too to have religions, to give the people ways of life by choosing the religion.
Religion is not a human creation, but rather descended by a god through an angelic messenger. Special religions that created their god from their own works. Maybe you do not believe in a god for eating logic and not understanding that there is something that can not be seen.

Did the messenger told infidels to die... even before they had an opportunity to understand the message? I mean God is the creation itself. Time and space and everything in between is God. Everything that was created is God, one universe, multiple universes, doesn't matter. One would think the messenger of God, and his prophet would give humans a few years to find their way to get the message fully, not be killed at first sight by those who already 'got' the message...

...IMHO

Now you are being far, far too logical and you are not accommodating the feelings of those who know in their heart they are better than others and more able to say what others should do and feel.

It's the voice in someone's head that tells them they are the superior man.

Damned! I forgot about that. And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling Feelz!

Minor note, but Muslims basically hate dogs.

It is technically impossible for a muslim to hate a talking dog. At worse the dog would be forced to convert, or pay a tax...

@wilikon: minds.com - gab.com - dissenter.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:29:25 AM

because all religions are fake! All religions are made by human and they use it as tools to satisfied their needs. However it is good too to have religions, to give the people ways of life by choosing the religion.
Religion is not a human creation, but rather descended by a god through an angelic messenger. Special religions that created their god from their own works. Maybe you do not believe in a god for eating logic and not understanding that there is something that can not be seen.

Did the messenger told infidels to die... even before they had an opportunity to understand the message? I mean God is the creation itself. Time and space and everything in between is God. Everything that was created is God, one universe, multiple universes, doesn't matter. One would think the messenger of God, and his prophet would give humans a few years to find their way to get the message fully, not be killed at first sight by those who already 'got' the message...

...IMHO

Now you are being far, far too logical and you are not accommodating the feelings of those who know in their heart they are better than others and more able to say what others should do and feel.

Damned! I forgot about that. And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling Feelz!

It is technically impossible for a muslim to hate a talking dog. At worse the dog would be forced to convert, or pay a tax...

I must admit such a dog - a talking dog - would fit right in with all us other kaffers....
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:54:17 AM

...IMHO

I must admit such a dog - a talking dog - would fit right in with all us other kaffers....

Talking dogs welcome!

kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:19:10 AM

...IMHO

Talking dogs welcome!

dogs? Talking dogs? Thats a reason why we didnt help each other or maybe some people do leaving and against to enemy.
Michhotdog

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:14:29 AM

Every religion struggles to attract as many people as possible. And every religion says that all other religions are bad. This is a common competition. Islam uses tough methods of competition. But every person should understand for himself what is more important for him. Islam is not bad and not good. But the reputation of Islamists is tainted by terrorist acts

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:48:42 PM

...IMHO

Talking dogs welcome!

dogs? Talking dogs? Thats a reason why we didnt help each other or maybe some people do leaving and against to enemy.

Shocked  Ruh Roh!  Shocked

JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:33:44 PM

Islam doesn't hate people. People hate Islam. Isn't it obvious? Everytime there is any small attack like a few people died it goes all over the world what about other places where thousands are dying no one talks about it? Huh
halker2010

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:35:59 PM

Islam doesn't hate people. People hate Islam. Isn't it obvious? Everytime there is any small attack like a few people died it goes all over the world what about other places where thousands are dying no one talks about it? Huh
Well people talk about it but media doesn't allow it to be published,its almost one sided because some countries cannot be wrong.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:09:05 PM

Every religion struggles to attract as many people as possible. And every religion says that all other religions are bad. This is a common competition. Islam uses tough methods of competition. But every person should understand for himself what is more important for him. Islam is not bad and not good. But the reputation of Islamists is tainted by terrorist acts

Please don't talk nonsense and contradictory garbage. Even better don't believe such things.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:21:45 PM

That's the only reason why we, even the good Muslims, are hated by the world.
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:49:10 PM

That's the only reason why we, even the good Muslims, are hated by the world.

Famous words: "I reject everything this people did when they killed all those children... BUT were they truly innocent? It is a question I am asking you, my dear infidel with a soul condemned to hell. So yes what they did, if it was not a false flag from israel, was bad............ BUT...."

That could be the real reason some people may not totally trust the words and the reputation of Islamists? It is a question I am asking you, my dear islamist with a good reputation...

Smiley

robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:52:20 PM

Are jews people and should they be respected? Are gays people and should they be respected? Are ex muslims people and should they be respected?

Smiley

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:55:57 PM

Sam Harris Goes to Town on Islam and Political Correctness - YouTube
Video for joe rogan and sam harris on islam▶ 51:24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPBtMmzEmN4
4 Jan 2017 - Uploaded by Enlt Hubert
he covers areas such as why islam is bad, how isis is simply following islam in its purest form, regressivism ...
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:14:42 PM

Are jews people and should they be respected? Are gays people and should they be respected? Are ex muslims people and should they be respected?

Smiley

Is sex with slaves permitted? Let's look at the infamous Zakir Naik tell.

He is pure evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNKKxMxY_8U
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:16:33 PM

Smiley

Yes, yes, and yes and yes. And ex-Scientologists should be respected.

But CURRENT scientologists....
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:03:06 PM

Smiley

Sorry i am not joe rogan so i agree  ..

Scientology are money leeches ..

Backward robin hoods ^^..Rob from the poor to give to the rich..

And follow you around and want to know every move you make..

Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard's Great-Grandson ... - YouTube
Video for l ron hubbard make scientology to make money youtube▶ 13:12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNv5KGTyw0w
8 Jul 2016 - Uploaded by David Pakman Show
Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard's Great-Grandson Tells All .... of course give money so that the .
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:10:32 PM

Smiley

tom_cruise_feelsbadman_face.gif

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:15:57 AM

Smiley

Well, that's a pretty hateable bunch of weird cultists.
lllaqpt

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:30:33 AM

This confusion is based on some terrorist acts involving Muslims. In fact, among Muslims there are many good people who do not harm others, but live peacefully.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:39:01 PM

Smiley

Well, that's a pretty hateable bunch of weird cultists.

If I were into the core belief of what scientologists really, really believe in... this is the dude I would follow as my cult leader. I would be able to join and quit at any time, it would be way, way cheaper too. I would be free to make fun of my leader or not. No spiritual gizmo to buy/rent like the hateables ask for $$$

http://www.disclosureproject.org/

Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: