Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:50:26 PM

the real muslem is love and peace
ISIS and terorism is not islam, only use brand islam to attack

is love and peace towards another muslim, not towards infidels. Well they're killing in the name of allah and Islamic State, idk but what about saudi arabia? where they're killing gay people and stone women for being raped? Islam by itself is the cancer of this world, moderate islam is ok (every religion in moderation is ok).

My impression is that the term "moderate islam" has been hijacked to the point where it includes pretty awful things.

But yeah, these people that claim islam is lovey dovey friendly peace are either totally brainwashed or stupid.
Islam is a very aggressive religion! Muslims do not tolerate dissent. Islam and democracy are not compatible. I don't trust them.
+1

bolded above, is certainly a good question.

EG, if an idiology does not tolerate dissent, it is not compatible with democracy. 

It's my way or the highway, folks!

Although Islam has this problem, other schools of thought certainly also have it.  Social justice warriors, politically correct thinking, etc.

There are certainly a lot of perverted twisted authoritarian controllers trying to tell everyone what to do.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:35:59 PM

is love and peace towards another muslim, not towards infidels. Well they're killing in the name of allah and Islamic State, idk but what about saudi arabia? where they're killing gay people and stone women for being raped? Islam by itself is the cancer of this world, moderate islam is ok (every religion in moderation is ok).

My impression is that the term "moderate islam" has been hijacked to the point where it includes pretty awful things.

But yeah, these people that claim islam is lovey dovey friendly peace are either totally brainwashed or stupid.
Islam is a very aggressive religion! Muslims do not tolerate dissent. Islam and democracy are not compatible. I don't trust them.

Well can't we just let each religion be and quit treating people according to their beliefs and start seeing them as fellow humans? Even though there are muslims who actually do what you're stating here, there are christians who do he same. Every religion has their own dark side so i think it will be more beneficial if we just focus on the positive aspects of life

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 04:11:50 PM

Well can't we just let each religion be and quit treating people according to their beliefs and start seeing them as fellow humans? Even though there are muslims who actually do what you're stating here, there are christians who do he same. Every religion has their own dark side so i think it will be more beneficial if we just focus on the positive aspects of life
It will be more beneficial if we just focus on the positive aspects of life..?

Yes i do agree so i went and bought a ham pizza to celebrate the positive of life and someone come along and beat me and my girlfriend up for having ham on my pizza Cry Cry..

Yes apparently it upset his RELIGION..And that religion was ISLAM..
So now when i eat a pizza and some one says oh that looks nice what's on it..
I will not be saying HAM Grin..And you can say well that was only one or two bad ones?..
I am sure Genghis khan was one bad one too..Yer look what he done?..

Islam has bad sayings like the main one is always REVENGE..
REVENGE FOR THE SKY FAIRY GOD..that does not exist..
Now if you ask me that should be BANNED it's as simple as that..

I will never be happy that people on this planet believe in something that's not there ..
BUT will kill over it or even to argue is bat shit crazy..

Now i am sorry but forget your religion then we have peace..
NO PEACE TILL ISLAM IS GONE..Or changed like Jesus believed non violence non what so ever..

Now remember Jesus got beat to death and hung on a cross..
And he still never done nothing in fact he forgive those that done those deeds..

Now our western bullshit story is about love and peace?..
Your middle eastern bullshit story is about revenge for doing something wrong to sky fairies that don't exist..

Yes we did have the same problem with Christianity but we fought tooth and nail to change it..
And maybe that's why the middle east is like a rubble dump shit hole at this present moment in time..
So you only need to blame yourselves for believing in sky fairies..When the main problem is your own leaders?..Fighting to see which sky fairies are the best Cheesy Cheesy..THICK DUMB PEOPLE Grin..

See to some people they see no wrong in ISLAM I see everything wrong with it..
And this is why we clash..And i am in my own land so you behave how we want thanks..
Like Saudi Arabia want you to behave how they want..

Even though they fly from saudi to england to party take drugs and drink then fly back home only to chop your head off for drinking Cheesy Cheesy..

ISLAM IS A BAD RELIGION AND I WILL NEVER RESPECT IT..you could always change the koran then one day i might respect it..BUT you will never make me not ever..

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 04:44:04 PM

Because, no there are not christians who do the same.
Alex1994

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:16:12 PM

islam not  hates people
islam Allah's religion and the religion of all the prophets and calls for tolerance and rejection of violence and terrorism
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:25:00 PM

islam not  hates people
islam Allah's religion and the religion of all the prophets and calls for tolerance and rejection of violence and terrorism
Takiyya?
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 02:47:01 AM

Has anybody lived in moslem majority? Don't talk from magazine or newspaper. Live here in Indonesia, we respect non moslem as neighbors. One non moslem neighbor has one right. She/he should be treated kindly. No command in QUran and hadith to kill non moslem neighbor. Terorists don't practice Islam in whole teaching.

Many terorists are reqruited from Indonesia. yes, we know from media. We as moslems community in  Indonesia can't identify their presence in our social live. The terorists have underground activities. They can't generate all moslems are terorists. Not all moslems have the same thought as the terorists do. The terorists fewer than 0.1% of the moslems community and their activities are underground.
the funny thing about religion is that every religion believes that what they believe is the ultimate truth and only through them anyone would reach salvation and muslims takes this to a whole new level and that is where the problem arises,no one is having any issues with moderate believers of faith but when they cross the limit, that is when the problem arises
RE bolded above.  In a major war, most people are not soldiers.  Maybe 10% of a population is in the armed services.  And most soldiers are not on the front lines.  Most are involved in keeping territory, waiting for action, or supplying the front.  Maybe 10% are on the front lines.

You see then, 1% of the population is on the front lines fighting.  So you would like to tell us that only 0.1% of muslims are the bad extremists?

That is a very, very bad percentage, my friend.  Not good, but bad.

if you drop a pinch of cyanide in a tank of water you consider the tank of water to be poisonous and not by the percentage in which  is spread throughout as you cannot identify the concentration level,so what do you do,avoid that water,that is what is happening around the world,if 1% of Muslims is wagging a holy war against humanity knock em all out
@bitcoininvestor, you might right about your saying and I want you to know that only someone with self control can do all that cos there is something genetic like in islam which make them love to hold grudges. I'm saying this from experience.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:22:52 AM

islam not  hates people

well as we can see the opposite is happening pretty much.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:24:03 AM

"If few of the muslism are terrorists, that doesn't mean all of them are and should not be hatined on" Well have you ever played russian roulette? that's kind of the same thing.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
praboso96

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:30:59 PM

Many Muslims are quite decent people. I did not notice that they have someone to hate. Because of the terrorist group formed an opinion about them.
Tyrantt

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:57:53 PM

Many Muslims are quite decent people. I did not notice that they have someone to hate. Because of the terrorist group formed an opinion about them.

It's mostly muslims who are born in middle east or africa, where theocracy is in place and people are brainwashed.

hulla

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:33:25 PM

It's mostly muslims who are born in middle east or africa, where theocracy is in place and people are brainwashed.
Don't miss understand the OP cos he/she is not trying to brain wash people. The OP is talking about why a lot of islam country like fighting,killing and holding grudges. In addition, my own believe is that islam people are easy going people but there a spirit of holding grudges inside them and I'm saying this cos I was once into islam.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:24:57 PM

Don't miss understand the OP cos he/she is not trying to brain wash people. The OP is talking about why a lot of islam country like fighting,killing and holding grudges. In addition, my own believe is that islam people are easy going people but there a spirit of holding grudges inside them and I'm saying this cos I was once into islam.

I find this interesting.  It's nothing specific in the teachings re "holding grudges" right?

Just something in the nature of these cultures?

hulla

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:56:27 PM

I find this interesting.  It's nothing specific in the teachings re "holding grudges" right?

Just something in the nature of these cultures?

Yes, something in the nature of the religion and the worst part is when you unfortunately hit their car.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
tukangkopi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:34:57 AM

I would not judge all muslim people, just because few islam religious soldiers are doing harm to western civilized world. They are doing it for their God, and they think that is the right thing to do. Of course, it is not.

No one has the right to take someone else's life.
Mario274

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:43:02 AM

I would not judge all muslim people, just because few islam religious soldiers are doing harm to western civilized world. They are doing it for their God, and they think that is the right thing to do. Of course, it is not.

Yes, we can not take life from another person even if that is a Muslim. Only in self-defense is permissible.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:54:18 AM

Yes, we can not take life from another person even if that is a Muslim. Only in self-defense is permissible.
exactly man. and those who take innocent people's lives and say that they are doing this for god, that means they are lying, God never asked to kill other peoples for him, infront of the holy god all peoples are equal, no matter from which religions they are,
ovvidiy

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:03:08 AM

exactly man. and those who take innocent people's lives and say that they are doing this for god, that means they are lying, God never asked to kill other peoples for him, infront of the holy god all peoples are equal, no matter from which religions they are,

It can only be some sects worshiping the devil who say that the devil orders them to kill other people.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:31:30 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate people? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because Jews, Because Christians, Because Atheists'
and Yes, I am a people's person for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE people like myself, and I could be here to clarify things to you, or not...
Also here is something that most muslims mistake about people's person like me is that "Christianity or Buddhism hate other religions" for this I say, Christianity or Buddhism does not hate ANY religion, but they suggest to 'invite' them to Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because this other religion decided to come into war on Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism.

If you need anything clarified, I may not be here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy

In other news ->

Maybe not all Islam hate people, perhaps majority of them hate people I think. Because like me, I belong to Christianity belief, and that I believed in the Bible. its written there that we must love our neighbor not hate them that's the 2nd command of God almighty in heaven.
SirPol85

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:44:53 PM

They can only be covered by God, in fact they are driven by a thirst for power and a bloody duel. It can be in any religion.
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: