Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:46:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437349 times)
-Greed-

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:00:41 PM

Why? Just one word: envy. They worthlessly spend a shitload of time worshiping some superstition every day. They get nothing for it and live like rats in shitholes. Meanwhile people in atheist/christian counties mostly live like kings.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:01:00 PM

People are against the things they do not know much about. Islam is one of those mysteries. If you realize most of the Islamic teachings are taught under the names of philosophy and ethics is schools. Believe or not Islam is the fastest growing religion in USA and Europe.

Actually if you look at the threads you will see that most of the people who post against Islam are justifying their position with direct quotes from the Koran.  So apparently they are reading the Koran.  I guess they know more about it than you do? 

Oh, and the fastest growing belief about religion in the USA and Europe is to not believe in religion.
vanburen

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:11:00 AM

Most religions can be ignored. As an American, I don't have to fear the actions of Hindus or Buddhists, I probably have more to fear from oddball local Christians than from those to 'foreign' religions.  Islam is different,  a minority of Muslims are motivated to act against America and Americans based on religious ideology.  Muslim terrorist think it is just fine to kill any old American regardless.  So Chechen boys blew up a bomb in Boston even if the US is not directly involved with Chechnya and that the US can be seen as opposing Russian actions (even if not very actively).

In short Islam is in a very different category than most other religions.
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:58:36 AM

Why? Just one word: envy. They worthlessly spend a shitload of time worshiping some superstition every day. They get nothing for it and live like rats in shitholes. Meanwhile people in atheist/christian counties mostly live like kings.
Does their school based from religion? Like teaching kids lies and bullshit lessons? If yes, then that's horrible brainwashing happening out there and a good example of child abuse.
mubil

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:46:43 PM

There is no religion that orders bad things for people. But there are many bad people. In case every religion promotes love and peace i guess bad people does not like this.Cause they can not win ,earn etc. As all, problem is not about religion all problem is about human. Hope one day peace will win.

escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:33:17 PM

I guess you know nothing about islam when you say that it hates people. No religion hates people, people hate each other.
You have a point there. Islam is a peaceful religion. Islam wouldn't hate any people. Non-muslims are strong blinded by newspaper, social-media networks that we create an bad opinion to muslims.
If you only belive to the people from newspaper, social-media networks etc. without much knowledge in that topic itself then I strongly recommed to research the topic.

Then again, Muslims may be strongly blinded by newspaper, social media networks, etc that we create a bad opinion to non-muslims.  Such as in Jordon, Pakistan, Egypt, Iran, Saudi Arabia and so forth.

If you only belive to the people from newspaper, social-media networks etc. without much knowledge in the topic itself then I strongly recommed to research the topic.

After all this strong blinding, Muslims hate many people.
Journalist sometimes being paid by rich to manipulate what's coming out in news and other article. That's a dirty move happening and it will still happen as long as there are journalist that's no integrity.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:46:44 PM

I guess you know nothing about islam when you say that it hates people. No religion hates people, people hate each other.
You have a point there. Islam is a peaceful religion. Islam wouldn't hate any people. Non-muslims are strong blinded by newspaper, social-media networks that we create an bad opinion to muslims.
If you only belive to the people from newspaper, social-media networks etc. without much knowledge in that topic itself then I strongly recommed to research the topic.

Then again, Muslims may be strongly blinded by newspaper, social media networks, etc that we create a bad opinion to non-muslims.  Such as in Jordon, Pakistan, Egypt, Iran, Saudi Arabia and so forth.

If you only belive to the people from newspaper, social-media networks etc. without much knowledge in the topic itself then I strongly recommed to research the topic.

Journalist sometimes being paid by rich to manipulate what's coming out in news and other article. That's a dirty move happening and it will still happen as long as there are journalist that's no integrity.

I have to agree with your comment.

Could we say perhaps that in addition to the other mentioned causative factors, "journalist sometimes being paid ...."

nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:16:35 PM

Could we say perhaps that in addition to the other mentioned causative factors, "journalist sometimes being paid ...."

I think other reason is they are being threaten that if they tell the truth their life and might be their relatives also will be put in danger. They have no choice, that's why they follow what's being told by them that is to hide what's true.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:52:42 PM

I think other reason is they are being threaten that if they tell the truth their life and might be their relatives also will be put in danger. They have no choice, that's why they follow what's being told by them that is to hide what's true.

So people are being forced to say "Islam is peace" at the point of a gun.

At least in some cases.  Sounds reasonable.  But other people probably actually believe it, at least from the responses here.  Sure, some of them are from propagandists and manipulators, but others sound sincere.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 08:31:52 PM

I dont think that we may say that all the muslims really hate people believing in other religions.
It is probably the same with us,many persons hate muslims because they think that all of them are some kind of terrorists or criminals,but it is not true,
we are just talking about extremists.
However it is really said in Koran that muslim who will kill "unfaithful" person,will go to the heaven right?
But not all of them are doing this,at least that is what i know,lol
nururochac

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:07:23 AM

At least in some cases.  Sounds reasonable.  But other people probably actually believe it, at least from the responses here.  Sure, some of them are from propagandists and manipulators, but others sound sincere.
We can say yes. Or maybe that journalist is part of this religion that's why they keep saying things that good with their point of view.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:13:52 AM

We can say yes. Or maybe that journalist is part of this religion that's why they keep saying things that good with their point of view.
Where I live we have a rule, that if something is said under duress, like at the point of a gun, it cannot be used as legal evidence.
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:55:30 AM

Ehy sorry but...

Where did you see a journalist claiming Islam is peace? Oo

I mean I never saw anyone saying that. Most journalists say that "Mulims are not all terrorists" but not that islam is peace.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:01:45 AM

Ehy sorry but...

I mean I never saw anyone saying that. Most journalists say that "Mulims are not all terrorists" but not that islam is peace.

What back woods or hermit hill have you been living in or on? All over America Muslims are constantly saying that Islam is a religion of peace. And when journalists record what Muslims say, they are saying it, too.

Btw, the parts of a crankshaft where the bearings ride are called journals. Did you mean that the machinists who machine crankshafts are journalists? Most of them probably DON'T claim that Islam is peaceful.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
freakying99

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:28:08 AM

However it is really said in Koran that muslim who will kill "unfaithful" person,will go to the heaven right?
Have you read it ? dont believe in it otherwise. There is a significant difference between google's definition of unfaithful & the definition of unfaithful thousands of years ago. People live for drama , all they need is drama. One generation's TRAGEDY is FUN for another one.

Nobody is doing it loll...all that drama in the middle east is just the consequence of wars.
nururochac

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:38:46 PM

Ehy sorry but...

Google is a wide source of knowledge, searching journalist in Saudi Arabia will make you think that they are saying religion is peace because that's their religion so it is a bias way for them.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:02:15 PM

Ehy sorry but...

Google is a wide source of knowledge, searching journalist in Saudi Arabia will make you think that they are saying religion is peace because that's their religion so it is a bias way for them.
yes that is a fact if you dont have a sound knowledge about a religion so you have no right to speak like this about a religion. i think you should first do stuy about islim and then give a statement. i think you should search on Google or Search  DR ZAKIR NAIKE on you tube i think he will better teach you islam.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:35:38 PM

Ehy sorry but...

yes that is a fact if you dont have a sound knowledge about a religion so you have no right to speak like this about a religion. i think you should first do stuy about islim and then give a statement. i think you should search on Google or Search  DR ZAKIR NAIKE on you tube i think he will better teach you islam.

He is so full of shit and a backward dick brain..HERE IS PROOF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXa-UQjSNn0..

Please ban ISLAM
THESE STUPID BACKWARD THINKERS ARE A BURDEN TO HUMANITIES PROGRESS..
DR ZAKIR NAIKE ..Talks total bullshit bollocks Grin Grin If you listen to a man like that then WOW
HE IS SO FULL OF SHIT Grin Grin

YOU MUSLIMS ARE THICK AS SHIT Grin Grin..
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:40:41 PM

....Search  DR ZAKIR NAIKE on you tube i think he will better teach you islam.

Sure, buddy. Zakir is a radical extremist who supported Bin Laden.  A lot of your Muslim scholars don't like him one bit, and for good reason.

If I tell you he's a bad dude I might be teaching YOU islam.  Or if you are right then Zakir is Islam and Islam is bad.

Which you pick?
Jimbola3

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:39:11 AM

Have you read it ? dont believe in it otherwise. There is a significant difference between google's definition of unfaithful & the definition of unfaithful thousands of years ago. People live for drama , all they need is drama. One generation's TRAGEDY is FUN for another one.

Nobody is doing it loll...all that drama in the middle east is just the consequence of wars.
Its not the Quran saying that but it's the interpretation of people. And they want to wage war not to go to heaven but to get money. Poor and innocent Muslims  are trained and brainwashed to kill other people.

Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: