Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:47:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 06:42:07 AM

Then one day there is a loud bang on there door and a Muslim is standing there telling him to put a burka on his wife and daughter or they will whip his wife and child in the street..

This is a scary thought that moderate and free western Muslims don't want any more than we do...

I really think imams in mosques should tell their local population's women not to wear the Hijab so Islam is more easily accepted.  The Hijab is very provocative to us westerners.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Noojna

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 06:44:11 AM

If the worst of Christianity is the Jehovah's and the Worst of islam is ISIS, you have just made the point opposite of your belief.

For the worst of Christianity, we have to go back in time a little bit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inquisition

If the worst of Christianity is the Inquisition and the Worst of islam is ISIS, you have just made the point opposite of your belief.

Hundreds of years of deaths in the Inquisition are matched by ISIS and radical Islam in three months.

How about that?

Haha I wont go comparing the numbers as these are very different phenomenons, but I think you understand my point.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
DrankTooMuchKoolaid

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:19:49 AM

If the worst of Christianity is the Jehovah's and the Worst of islam is ISIS, you have just made the point opposite of your belief.

For the worst of Christianity, we have to go back in time a little bit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inquisition

If the worst of Christianity is the Inquisition and the Worst of islam is ISIS, you have just made the point opposite of your belief.

Hundreds of years of deaths in the Inquisition are matched by ISIS and radical Islam in three months.

How about that?

Haha I wont go comparing the numbers as these are very different phenomenons, but I think you understand my point.

Your point is that the worst of Christianity doesn't even come close to the regular stuff of Islam?
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:32:25 PM

How about that?

Not only did I understand your point, but I gave you an actual comparable against which you can compare (Your choice, remember) the Inquisition (your choice) "the worst of Christianity" to ISIS.

Let's not try to duck and dodge the issue by saying they are different phenomena.

Let's confront it head on, with the resulting conclusion that Islam today is remarkably bloodthirsty, even compared to the worst of Christianity of the past.  And compared to Christianity or any other religion today, it is quite unique in this respect.

www.thereligionofpeace.com
Noojna

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 07:12:39 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2016, 07:34:52 AM by Noojna

Let's confront it head on, with the resulting conclusion that Islam today is remarkably bloodthirsty, even compared to the worst of Christianity of the past.  And compared to Christianity or any other religion today, it is quite unique in this respect.

There are a lot of things I don't like about Islam, but when you say "Islam is boodthirsty", it sounds like you mean all of Muslims, about 1.7 billion of them.

Prophet Muhammad had a few very different tones of voice during his public life: in the Quran they can be divided between Meccan or Medinan sourah. On one side you have the non-tolerant, the strict, the agressive militant sourah (Medinan), and on the other side you have the softer, tolerant, peaceful and humanist text (Meccan), all part of the same Quran, and assembled in disorder just to make things more difficult to understand (http://www.missionislam.com/quran/revealationorder.htm)

As a Muslim, it is their choice to pick the humanist side and focus on the peaceful Meccan sourah, and it's perfectly "Islamic" to do so. We have to guide them toward this part of their own religion and so they give less importance to the aggressive text, also part of the Quran.

Just my opinion.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:08:01 PM

Let's confront it head on, with the resulting conclusion that Islam today is remarkably bloodthirsty, even compared to the worst of Christianity of the past.  And compared to Christianity or any other religion today, it is quite unique in this respect.

There are a lot of things I don't like about Islam, but when you say "Islam is boodthirsty", it sounds like you mean all of Muslims, about 1.7 billion of them.

Prophet Muhammad had a few very different tones of voice during his public life: in the Quran they can be divided between Meccan or Medinan sourah. On one side you have the non-tolerant, the strict, the agressive militant sourah (Medinan), and on the other side you have the softer, tolerant, peaceful and humanist text (Meccan), all part of the same Quran, and assembled in disorder just to make things more difficult to understand (http://www.missionislam.com/quran/revealationorder.htm)

As a Muslim, it is their choice to pick the humanist side and focus on the peaceful Meccan sourah, and it's perfectly "Islamic" to do so. We have to guide them toward this part of their own religion and so they give less importance to the aggressive text, also part of the Quran.

Just my opinion.

Well, I don't have any problem with your suggestions.  Think about it.  You are suggesting that someone the likes of I (an atheist, Kaffir, unbeliever) should "guide them."

At this point, then, who laughs, and who cries?
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:40:26 PM

I did not hate the Islam religion it is the people who misuses it.  We know who they are it is the ISIS and the Abu Sayyaf in the Philippines.  They are both Muslims and their ways are really terrible.  They are using their religion Islam to make validation on their horrible acts.  They would say that they do that because it was the teachings of their religion but after the kidnappings you will see that they were asking for ransom.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:17:30 PM

I did not hate the Islam religion it is the people who misuses it.  ....

This is an often repeated concept.  However if it is true, then are the following also true?

I did not hate Mein Kamf, it is the people who misuses it...

I did not hate the Marquis de Sade's Justine, it is the people who misuses it...

I did not hate the Das Kapital, it is the people who misuses it...

Why isn't the book or set of teachings responsible for the errors or crimes of those who follow it?

Let me give a simple example.  There is a common law, that when driving if you run into someone from behind it is your fault.  But we all know there are many cases where it is not your fault.  Someone in front of the car in front of you ran into another car.  This called the car in front of you to be wrecked, and then your car.

We accept this as a consequence of having the law and perhaps  the idea that more good than bad comes from it.  But nobody will say only good comes from it....

googie4

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:50:25 PM

It's because they are humans. For as much as the OP says that Christianity or Budhism are open to other people, I've gone to website where the people are obsessed with their religion. Christian websites, not Budhism. And these people feel special and entitled, and HATE blacks, jews, etc. Anyone that's not like them. And they think they are going to heaven. So it's just a cause of human stupidity.
Noojna

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 08:37:52 AM

This is an often repeated concept.  However if it is true, then are the following also true?

I did not hate the Marquis de Sade's Justine, it is the people who misuses it...

Why isn't the book or set of teachings responsible for the errors or crimes of those who follow it?

Let me give a simple example.  There is a common law, that when driving if you run into someone from behind it is your fault.  But we all know there are many cases where it is not your fault.  Someone in front of the car in front of you ran into another car.  This called the car in front of you to be wrecked, and then your car.

We accept this as a consequence of having the law and perhaps  the idea that more good than bad comes from it.  But nobody will say only good comes from it....

Yes, a very wise point of view, I agree

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:33:42 PM

Yes, a very wise point of view, I agree

If it is the people who do the evil and not the book that suggests it, then WHY ARE BOOKS BANNED?  Muslims would like to argue that the Koran is without fault, but people may be flawed.  Nothing can be the fault of the book.  But they are the first in the world to ban books of all sort.

Here is a story about 420 books that Saudi Arabia has banned.

http://www.thenational.ae/world/saudi-arabia/saudi-bans-books-at-fair-in-wide-ranging-crackdown

Censorship and Persecution in the Name of Islam

http://www.aina.org/news/20070108191217.htm
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:15:13 PM

The myth of Muslim tolerance for Jews and Christians

This vision was spelled out in Maria Rosa Menocal's The Ornament of the World: How Muslims, Jews and Christians Created a Culture of Tolerance in Medieval Spain (2002) and reinforced by David Levering Lewis's God's Crucible: Islam and the Making of Europe, 570-1215 (2008). But it has deep roots. Edward Gibbon, in his famous 18th-century history of the decline and fall of the Roman Empire, wrote in glowing terms of the 10th-century Umayyad caliphate in Spain as a beacon of enlightenment, learning and urban living, at a time when Europe was plunged in bigotry, ignorance and poverty.

Histories judgement of Islam just got far worse.  There is nothing to redeem about a religion that crystallizes ethnic hatreds around one language and one religion.  That is why it was the blueprint for Nazism.

Read more at http://globalwarming-arclein.blogspot.ca/2016/08/the-myth-of-muslim-tolerance-for-jews.html.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:36:21 PM

Islam never hate people, Islam protect all believers in the moslems majority. Do Arab Saudi burn churches? No, Do Indonesian Government burn Churches? I live in Indonesia. I am a moslem. I don't hate non moslem, we live peacefully in moslem majority.

In area where moslems are about 50 % of the community, conflict often happen. Why? Non moslems hate us. They threaten us because we say Allah is The Only God. in my region 90 % moslems. Non moslem live peacefully, their properties are protected. Who protectet them? We are moslems.
_Django05_

Activity: 403
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:40:28 PM

why Islam hate people? because of their idiotic beliefs. Have you ever wondered why most of the terrorists came from Islam? because their holy-book told them so.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:52:38 PM

Islam never hate people, Islam protect all believers in the moslems majority. Do Arab Saudi burn churches? No, Do Indonesian Government burn Churches? I live in Indonesia. I am a moslem. I don't hate non moslem, we live peacefully in moslem majority.

In area where moslems are about 50 % of the community, conflict often happen. Why? Non moslems hate us. They threaten us because we say Allah is The Only God. in my region 90 % moslems. Non moslem live peacefully, their properties are protected. Who protectet them? We are moslems.

The problem isn't with weak Muslims, like you. The problem is with strong Muslims who obey the Koran, like ISIS. As _Django05_ says:
why Islam hate people? because of their idiotic beliefs. Have you ever wondered why most of the terrorists came from Islam? because their holy-book told them so.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:45:08 AM

I don't know about that.  I am curious as to your comment on this article on Islamic terrorism in your country.

http://world.time.com/2013/08/26/qa-indonesias-terrorism-expert-on-the-countrys-homegrown-jihadis/

Indonesia has endured terrorist attacks targeting churches, embassies, nightclubs and luxury hotels for over a decade. While much focus has been on the link between Indonesian terrorist groups and al-Qaeda, terrorism expert and author Solahudin argues that the jihadist movement actually has local origins, dating back to the early years of the country’s independence. In the wake of the 2002 Bali bombing, the former journalist and press activist spent years doing research — interviewing jihadists, reading court documents and scouring religious sources — for a groundbreaking book. The English translation, The Roots of Terrorism in Indonesia: From Darul Islam to Jema’ah Islamiyah, was published this month. Solahudin, who like many Indonesians goes by one name, talks with TIME from Jakarta.

Should this man have been freed?
http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/187257/indonesia-frees-muslim-terrorist-who-beheaded-3-daniel-greenfield
_Django05_

Activity: 403
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:04:59 AM

I don't know about that.  I am curious as to your comment on this article on Islamic terrorism in your country.

http://world.time.com/2013/08/26/qa-indonesias-terrorism-expert-on-the-countrys-homegrown-jihadis/

Indonesia has endured terrorist attacks targeting churches, embassies, nightclubs and luxury hotels for over a decade. While much focus has been on the link between Indonesian terrorist groups and al-Qaeda, terrorism expert and author Solahudin argues that the jihadist movement actually has local origins, dating back to the early years of the country’s independence. In the wake of the 2002 Bali bombing, the former journalist and press activist spent years doing research — interviewing jihadists, reading court documents and scouring religious sources — for a groundbreaking book. The English translation, The Roots of Terrorism in Indonesia: From Darul Islam to Jema’ah Islamiyah, was published this month. Solahudin, who like many Indonesians goes by one name, talks with TIME from Jakarta.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/187257/indonesia-frees-muslim-terrorist-who-beheaded-3-daniel-greenfield

freed? he should have been killed, hung then beheaded. Why the fuck would they freed him? Beheading just for ramadan present? fuck.
Muslim way.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:15:04 AM

I don't know about that.  I am curious as to your comment on this article on Islamic terrorism in your country.

freed? he should have been killed, hung then beheaded. Why the fuck would they freed him? Beheading just for ramadan present? fuck.
Muslim way.
Well, yeah.  I just don't understand it.

I DO understand tribal thinking:  We are good and honest, they are bad and evil and cause us trouble <<blah blah blah>>

But how the hell does even that get twisted into freeing this guy?
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:51:40 AM

Muslim way.

how dare you insult Islam?

What do you know about Islam ?

Islam is a beautiful religion ,

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:17:36 AM

Islam hate peoples because islam book is created by fake Muhhamed boy which is same thin like Jesus but both pupils never did exist.So i dont beleive in God beucause he dont want proof that he exist and he dont care.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: