Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:00:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
semaforo

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:29:28 PM

Please, no ducking and dodging on the question. You try to shift the goal posts, and in several amateurish ways use logical fallacies.

One of the following is true.

A) The actual incidence of rape is far higher in Egypt than the US.

B) The actual incidence of rape is far higher in the US than Egypt.

You assert B is true, but you have zero evidence to prove your assertion. Isn't it really just wishful thinking on your part?

This article tells everything you need to know about the problem of sexual harassment and rape in Egypt. It says that more than 99% of the women there experience some sort of sexual harassment:

https://dailynewsegypt.com/2013/04/28/99-3-of-gyptian-women-experienced-sexual-harassment-report/

99.3% of Egyptian women experienced sexual harassment: report

The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women published a report showing the most recent statistics of sexual harassment in Egypt. The study shows that 99.3% of Egyptian women have experienced some form of sexual harassment.

Did yiu read the study? Sexual harassment includes men lloking at their bodies dirtily. I don't know a single woman in america or germany who has not experiences thia... there is a lot at stake in the propaganda war here... best not to truat aources, which is why I prefer 1st hand info. When I started traveling people kept telling me countries were dangerous, but I quickly learned to ignore anyone who had not been there.

Yeah, sexual harassment is a big problem in Egypt, mostly for women who ignore Islamic guidelines, but it is as big a problem nearly everywhere else as well. Admittedly, Egyptian society is in a horrible limbo where marriage is prohibitively expensive and girlfriends are not aocially acceptable, so many men are sexually fruatrated... in a place where marriage is easier, like Somalia, this is not the case at all- also Egypt isnan incredibly senae populated area with almost everyone crowded around the Nile river, so there are a lot of groping opportunities... Egypt is so far from Islam in so many ways, it would be as absurd as saying meth addiction is a Christian problem and point to Russia and the USA.as an example.

You said this...

I honestly have no idea what question I am ducking.

What you are ducking and dodging is the actual question, which is for you to provide any proof you can of the outrageous assertion you have made regarding rape.  Alternately and you could simply admit you were wrong.

Oh, so the question I am ducking is a completely false statement... that explains why I didn't know. The actual prevalence of rape could also be roughly equivalent.

Let's review.

The reported rapes in Egypt are 20,000 a year. You cited a source, which was a single individual saying they thought it was actually 10 times that.

The reported rapes in the US are between 170,000-180,000 per year.

This number comes out to 5.5 rapes per year per 10,000 people.

In Egypt the number would be 2.1 rapes per 10,000 people.

Going only by official statistics, rape is 2.61 times more common in the United States than Egypt.

So the question is only how severe underreporting is. And so far the only source you brough, I'll point out again, is one person who, frankly, pulled the number out of their colon that it is underreported by a factor of 10.

Rape in the US is also vastly underreported.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/21/rape-study-report-america-us_n_4310765.html

This article cites a report by the national center for disease control which counted 1.3 million incidents, which would mean that there are 7 times more rapes than are actually reported.

Even if your single activist's number pulled out of thin air is accurate, and there are 10 times the number of reported rapes in Egypt, and in the US there are only 7 times more, this would make the numbers as follows.

The US would have 40 rapes per 10,000 people.

Egypt would have 21 rapes per 10,000 people.

Which is roughly consistent with what I would expect having lived in both countries.

Also, the rape rate is much lower in Saudi Arabia- which is unsurprising since opportunities for rape are much more restricted than in Egypt- gender segregation is much more pronounced... although Saudi Arabia also has tons of horrible problems, again, from going against Islam, not because of implementing it, but that's another topic.

The original question was simply if Muslim majority countries are hostile to women. Western societies do have certain advantages, and I will readily admit Muslim countries are in shambles. However, Muslim societies also have many advantages for women, including more respect and inclusion for women as they age, closer family support, more acceptance and respect for women who choose to focus on being wives and mothers. You can call pressuring a woman to stay at home and not go out without her husband or a male relative a form of oppression, but it is undeniable that a woman who follows these rules will also face far less sexual harassment than a woman who walks around on the street alone.

Also, in Muslim countries a woman can wear the headscarf, a hijab, without harassment since it is more common.

https://youtu.be/K6uR0A9cC5Y

This is a link to an experiment where a woman walked aroind New York city both with and without headscarf- and even her 'Islamic' clothing is still far more sexy and revealing than the actual proper Islamic clothing. The difference is very pronounced, with much less harassment.

Access to education for women is very high in Egypt, and female professionals are very common. Sure, there are some advantages in the west, but a lot of these advantages in the long run turn into disadvantages- for example, women are able to wear more revealing clothing, but this can lead to women being valued for their appearance more than their character, which in turn causes women to be less valued as they grow older.

The problem is that the metrics of progress have been designed from the very outset by the west in order to showcase their superiority. If I were to choose another set of metrics I could also prove that Muslim countries are superior. Which metrics a person deems to be most relevant depends on their values.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 10:34:33 PM

{...} Islam uses a method of intimidation and a call to war against those who oppose this religion. This is the reason that believers are sometimes aggressively opposed to other religions

You're wrong! There have been many wars in Prophet Muhammad's period. But Islam never used the method of calling people to war against opposers.

because there is statement a violence in koran

Yes, there is! There is statements of violence in laws of countries, in textbooks in schools and many other. Does that make those who teach or study them violent?

Kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them, and blockade them, and watch for them at every lookout...” (Quran 9:5).
when you convert to be infidel, the law is you have to be kill.
so religion of peace is just a slogan..

Wrong! https://discover-the-truth.com/2014/03/04/quran-95-sword-verse/

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out.
even moderate still potential to be the terorist.

Wrong! https://discover-the-truth.com/2014/08/12/quran-2191-and-kill-them-wherever-you-find-them-explained/

Again and again I am saying this, don't quote verses out-of-context. If you have problems against a certain religion or person, it's understandable. But why propagandize and spread lies? Sigh...

Apparently it takes ignorant western kuffers to explain to YOU, the understanding of the Koran that in fact does lead to extremist terrorist actions.

These understandings are not "wrong" and they are not "mistaken." They are certainly at variance with your preferred interpretation. Think about it. You don't need to argue with western kuffers over what they have said. You need to argue with your violent Muslim extremist wackos and tell them where they are wrong.

Please let us know what they say.

Lol...

"Ducking & dodging", huh...!!!

P.S. Why bring westerners here? I haven't mentioned any certain person or group here, much less westerners.

Tuyok

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:27:16 AM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate people? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because Jews, Because Christians, Because Atheists'
and Yes, I am a people's person for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE people like myself, and I could be here to clarify things to you, or not...
Also here is something that most muslims mistake about people's person like me is that "Christianity or Buddhism hate other religions" for this I say, Christianity or Buddhism does not hate ANY religion, but they suggest to 'invite' them to Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because this other religion decided to come into war on Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism.

If you need anything clarified, I may not be here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy

In other news ->

I don't think Islam hates people, infact Islam means peace. The problem is that most terror attacks is from an islamic terrorist gruop who just wanted to devastate other people's lives and that makes Islam look bad nowadays. I am not saying that Christianity is also bad, Christianity is more focused on love and that is a good thing but ever wonder why there a lot of christian denomination? and did you ever wonder why there are muslim terrorist? It is because of people having different interpretation or understanding of the bible or the quran and that gor me is the beginning of a problem.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:14:49 PM

Please, no ducking and dodging on the question. You try to shift the goal posts, and in several amateurish ways use logical fallacies.

You assert B is true, but you have zero evidence to prove your assertion. Isn't it really just wishful thinking on your part?

This article tells everything you need to know about the problem of sexual harassment and rape in Egypt. It says that more than 99% of the women there experience some sort of sexual harassment:

https://dailynewsegypt.com/2013/04/28/99-3-of-gyptian-women-experienced-sexual-harassment-report/

The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women published a report showing the most recent statistics of sexual harassment in Egypt. The study shows that 99.3% of Egyptian women have experienced some form of sexual harassment.

Did yiu read the study? Sexual harassment includes men lloking at their bodies dirtily. I don't know a single woman in america or germany who has not experiences thia... there is a lot at stake in the propaganda war here... best not to truat aources, which is why I prefer 1st hand info. When I started traveling people kept telling me countries were dangerous, but I quickly learned to ignore anyone who had not been there.

Yeah, sexual harassment is a big problem in Egypt, mostly for women who ignore Islamic guidelines, but it is as big a problem nearly everywhere else as well. Admittedly, Egyptian society is in a horrible limbo where marriage is prohibitively expensive and girlfriends are not aocially acceptable, so many men are sexually fruatrated... in a place where marriage is easier, like Somalia, this is not the case at all- also Egypt isnan incredibly senae populated area with almost everyone crowded around the Nile river, so there are a lot of groping opportunities... Egypt is so far from Islam in so many ways, it would be as absurd as saying meth addiction is a Christian problem and point to Russia and the USA.as an example.

You said this...

What you are ducking and dodging is the actual question, which is for you to provide any proof you can of the outrageous assertion you have made regarding rape.  Alternately and you could simply admit you were wrong.

Oh, so the question I am ducking is a completely false statement... that explains why I didn't know. The actual prevalence of rape could also be roughly equivalent.

Let's review.

The reported rapes in Egypt are 20,000 a year. You cited a source, which was a single individual saying they thought it was actually 10 times that.

Going only by official statistics, rape is 2.61 times more common in the United States than Egypt.

So the question is only how severe underreporting is. ....

Not even Al Jazeera agrees with you, lol...

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/7/17/egypt-still-has-asexualassaultproblem.html
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:31:43 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate people? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because Jews, Because Christians, Because Atheists'
and Yes, I am a people's person for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE people like myself, and I could be here to clarify things to you, or not...
Also here is something that most muslims mistake about people's person like me is that "Christianity or Buddhism hate other religions" for this I say, Christianity or Buddhism does not hate ANY religion, but they suggest to 'invite' them to Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because this other religion decided to come into war on Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism.

If you need anything clarified, I may not be here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy

In other news ->

First of all your question is misguided. Muslims are people too and not all muslims hate other people. You're treating every Muslims in general, its a big mistake. You know not only some muslims are bad, there are other people with different religion acts like some of them. All religion should treat equally and we must avoid treating them in general.

GideonGono

Activity: 2002
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 10:46:20 AM

In other news ->

They aren't hate people they want to spread their religion. Unfortunately, all terrorist are Muslim(90% chance) but Muslim are terrorist. It is based where they are live based what plan of the leader that they want. They want to have their own they not want other people to become leader. They want to have a President that are Muslim. As i know they believe that if they kill more people is better when they are in 2nd life so killing is normal for they and also more better.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
semaforo

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:33:42 PM

You said this...

Let's review.

So the question is only how severe underreporting is. ....

Not even Al Jazeera agrees with you, lol...

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/7/17/egypt-still-has-asexualassaultproblem.html

Whoa, I never denied it, I simply pointed out the problem appears to be roughly half as bad as america so if your issue is wanting to protect women you can do your crusade against america.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:03:09 PM

I think not all islam hates people, maybe some few of them not.  but mostly, they just wanted only  that every people in the whole
world will become like them they want people  to be convert into their religion beliefs. That's what I thought and thinking about it.
zaisha

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:46:07 AM

Every religion wants to subdue as many people as possible. And does it in many ways - a promise to find happiness, intimidation, or in other ways. Islam uses a method of intimidation and a call to war against those who oppose this religion. This is the reason that believers are sometimes aggressively opposed to other religions
Religion is to restrain the free and loose people, this is their a rule, so that they have constraints, it can be said to control them. This is my personal understanding.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:57:59 AM

they just wanted only  that every people in the whole world will become like them they want people  to be convert into their religion beliefs.

That is the problem, isn't it? People should have the freedom to practice whatever religion they like. Forcible conversion tactics are used by both Muslims and Christians. Muslims use this tactic openly, while the Christians are much more careful with it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:10:27 AM

If we put the question that if there were no Muslims on the planet, as if there would not be terrorism, a comma is still wrong. To date, terrorist organizations not only exist in the Islamic world. The fact is that only the radical wing of Muslims is very strongly opposed to the bulk of humanity. So I do not think that it's only because of this that you need to hate all Muslims and also. There's nothing to hate all people just for the fact that they are of a different faith.
rijktyum

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:50:52 PM

Islam just orders to kill people who fight against Islam.
CriptoSven

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:18:34 PM

It seems to me that the Muslim Marat people of the Christians will never live peacefully. The fact is that all this hatred and Propaganda against each other, makes a very huge gulf, not only between religions but also between human relations. If they already start killing each other in such a brazen way that I think that I will not have to hope for something good.
tagitalian

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:00:41 PM

It's not a general thing. If they hated all people we would be all in war. Just specific groups that are against them.
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:28:36 AM

I guess the idea of hate in connection to islam is wrong. Those people who brings chaos into our world carrying the Islam as their religion and faith causes the damages. But the thing is, they are just destroying the main purpose of Islam. To generalize Islam as a hater of people is absurd, The fact that most of terrorists claiming that this is how Islam works. Terrorists doesn't have any religion and it is wrong to justify that all terrorists are Islams by faith.

corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:46:29 AM

I agree with you that Islam is only a shield to cover up the crimes committed by terrorists,
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1344

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:39:20 AM

It seems to me that the Muslim Marat people of the Christians will never live peacefully. The fact is that all this hatred and Propaganda against each other, makes a very huge gulf, not only between religions but also between human relations. If they already start killing each other in such a brazen way that I think that I will not have to hope for something good.

Muslims are at war with all the non-Muslim groups, and not just against the Christians. They are at war with Hindus in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Indonesia. They are also at war with Buddhists in Thailand and Myanmar. What more, they are at war even with the Yazidis in Syria and Iraq.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 06:50:41 AM

Muslims are at war with all the non-Muslim groups, and not just against the Christians. They are at war with Hindus in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Indonesia. They are also at war with Buddhists in Thailand and Myanmar. What more, they are at war even with the Yazidis in Syria and Iraq.

I am in India and I don't see any "war" between Muslim & nom-Muslim. But a fight between "Muslim" and others does happen. I just have to clarify one thing and that is just because someone claim to be Muslim doesn't mean they follow Islam. I have seen many who calls themselves as Muslims, but don't do anything Islam says or do partially! Just because some do bad/worst things, don't mean everyone are bad!

Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:44:55 AM

I am in India and I don't see any "war" between Muslim & nom-Muslim. But a fight between "Muslim" and others does happen. I just have to clarify one thing and that is just because someone claim to be Muslim doesn't mean they follow Islam. I have seen many who calls themselves as Muslims, but don't do anything Islam says or do partially! Just because some do bad/worst things, don't mean everyone are bad!
Since you are from India i am sure we are hearing about political unrest and the safety of the common man,since the government is ruled by a former leader who killed masses and never went to trail ,these things are happening again,i am hearing about mob lynching in the news all the time,are those criminals sent to jail,they are targeting people from a particular cast and religion because they do not worship cow it seems.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 08:32:12 AM

Since you are from India i am sure we are hearing about political unrest and the safety of the common man,since the government is ruled by a former leader who killed masses and never went to trail ,these things are happening again,i am hearing about mob lynching in the news all the time,are those criminals sent to jail,they are targeting people from a particular cast and religion because they do not worship cow it seems.

Yes, a lot of political wars and even killings are happening, mostly in Central & North India. Many politicians are behind this and even one politician admitted it is not wrong (indirectly) iirc. Where I live is comparatively much peaceful. But you should note that he is saying Muslims are at war with all non-Muslims and Hindus in India etcetera, which is absolute bs. No offence.

Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: