Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:29:12 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2016, 08:40:08 PM by hase0278

In my opinion it is not the islam who hates people but some people hates islam because of several reasons. One of the reason why some hate muslim is that because the media is brainwashing everyone to think that Islam is trying to oppress women. Another reason that some people hate islam because some people believe that islam = terrorist.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:53:06 PM

I guess you know nothing about islam when you say that it hates people. No religion hates people, people hate each other.
You have a point there. Islam is a peaceful religion. Islam wouldn't hate any people. Non-muslims are strong blinded by newspaper, social-media networks that we create an bad opinion to muslims.
If you only belive to the people from newspaper, social-media networks etc. without much knowledge in that topic itself then I strongly recommed to research the topic.

Then again, Muslims may be strongly blinded by newspaper, social media networks, etc that we create a bad opinion to non-muslims.  Such as in Jordon, Pakistan, Egypt, Iran, Saudi Arabia and so forth.

If you only belive to the people from newspaper, social-media networks etc. without much knowledge in the topic itself then I strongly recommed to research the topic.

After all this strong blinding, Muslims hate many people.
Journalist sometimes being paid by rich to manipulate what's coming out in news and other article. That's a dirty move happening and it will still happen as long as there are journalist that's no integrity.

I have to agree with your comment.

Could we say perhaps that in addition to the other mentioned causative factors, "journalist sometimes being paid ...."

I think other reason is they are being threaten that if they tell the truth their life and might be their relatives also will be put in danger. They have no choice, that's why they follow what's being told by them that is to hide what's true.

So people are being forced to say "Islam is peace" at the point of a gun.

At least in some cases.  Sounds reasonable.  But other people probably actually believe it, at least from the responses here.  Sure, some of them are from propagandists and manipulators, but others sound sincere.
We can say yes. Or maybe that journalist is part of this religion that's why they keep saying things that good with their point of view.
every religion has their own law and regulation. Islam is a peaceful religion and it do not hate any one. it just want people to obey their Allah and lead a peacfull life.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:34:17 PM

I guess you know nothing about islam when you say that it hates people. No religion hates people, people hate each other.
You have a point there. Islam is a peaceful religion. Islam wouldn't hate any people. Non-muslims are strong blinded by newspaper, social-media networks that we create an bad opinion to muslims.
If you only belive to the people from newspaper, social-media networks etc. without much knowledge in that topic itself then I strongly recommed to research the topic.

Then again, Muslims may be strongly blinded by newspaper, social media networks, etc that we create a bad opinion to non-muslims.  Such as in Jordon, Pakistan, Egypt, Iran, Saudi Arabia and so forth.

If you only belive to the people from newspaper, social-media networks etc. without much knowledge in the topic itself then I strongly recommed to research the topic.

Journalist sometimes being paid by rich to manipulate what's coming out in news and other article. That's a dirty move happening and it will still happen as long as there are journalist that's no integrity.

Could we say perhaps that in addition to the other mentioned causative factors, "journalist sometimes being paid ...."

I think other reason is they are being threaten that if they tell the truth their life and might be their relatives also will be put in danger. They have no choice, that's why they follow what's being told by them that is to hide what's true.

At least in some cases.  Sounds reasonable.  But other people probably actually believe it, at least from the responses here.  Sure, some of them are from propagandists and manipulators, but others sound sincere.
We can say yes. Or maybe that journalist is part of this religion that's why they keep saying things that good with their point of view.
every religion has their own law and regulation. Islam is a peaceful religion and it do not hate any one. it just want people to obey their Allah and lead a peacfull life.

Can you show us a Youtube video (any language is fine) where a Muslic cleric tells the people that if they do violent jihad they will not go to Heaven and get 72 virgins, but will go straight to Hell?
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:53:04 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 01:46:03 PM by just_Alice

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate people? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because Jews, Because Christians, Because Atheists'
and Yes, I am a people's person for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE people like myself, and I could be here to clarify things to you, or not...
Also here is something that most muslims mistake about people's person like me is that "Christianity or Buddhism hate other religions" for this I say, Christianity or Buddhism does not hate ANY religion, but they suggest to 'invite' them to Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because this other religion decided to come into war on Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism.

If you need anything clarified, I may not be here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy

In other news ->

Personally I don't hate people at all, you can't judge about people just by their religious commitment, or same thing with political commitment and other attitudes toward anything. Each person has a right to decide what to believe in for himself. But what I do hate about people is their nasty habit to obtrude their opinions. That way they only provoke a negative response. And so ultimately everybody hates everybody, that is how it happens, I think.

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:55:00 AM

What do you mean by peaceful? Are Wahhabist Muslims included?

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:23:59 PM

may be some people have same intention but i think i think that is not such a good idea. Islam do not hate any one. it is just a Religion and its followers respect every religion of the world and  do not hate the followers of any religion.
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:33:32 PM

may be some people have same intention but i think i think that is not such a good idea. Islam do not hate any one. it is just a Religion and its followers respect every religion of the world and  do not hate the followers of any religion.
Really? Well I don't think so. Upon seeing the news, Extreme Islamist hate people that don't believe in their religion and even ISIS show a deep hate for people that believe in other religion and atheists.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:41:12 AM

Really? Well I don't think so. Upon seeing the news, Extreme Islamist hate people that don't believe in their religion and even ISIS show a deep hate for people that believe in other religion and atheists.

Well, let's take a look.

http://thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx

ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
http://www.webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY

Channel Four (2006): 31% of younger British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified compared to 14% of those over 45.
http://www.policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living%20apart%20together%20-%20jan%2007.pdf

People-Press: 31% of Turks support suicide attacks against Westerners in Iraq.
http://people-press.org/report/206/a-year-after-iraq-war

YNet: One third of Palestinians (32%) supported the slaughter of a Jewish family, including the children:
http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/04/06/32-of-palestinians-support-infanticide/
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4053251,00.html

World Public Opinion: 83% of Egyptians approve of attacks on American troops.
26% of Indonesians approve of attacks on American troops.
26% of Pakistanis approve of attacks on American troops.
68% of Moroccans approve of attacks on American troops.
90% of Palestinians approve of attacks on American troops.
72% of Jordanians approve of attacks on American troops.
52% of Turks approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (39% oppose)
A minority of Muslims disagreed entirely with terror attacks on American troops.
About half of those opposed to attacking Americans were sympathetic with al-Qaeda’s attitude toward the U.S.
http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/pdf/feb09/STARTII_Feb09_rpt.pdf

World Public Opinion (2009): 30% of Palestinians support attacks on American civilians working in Muslim countries.  24% support the murder of Americans on U.S. soil.
Only 74% of Turks and 55% of Pakistanis disapprove of terror attacks against civilians on U.S. soil.

Pew Research (2010): 55% of Jordanians have a positive view of Hezbollah
30% of Egyptians have a positive view of Hezbollah
45% of Nigerian Muslims have a positive view of Hezbollah (26% negative)
43% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hezbollah (30% negative)
http://pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/

Pew Research (2010): 60% of Jordanians have a positive view of Hamas (34% negative).
49% of Egyptians have a positive view of Hamas (48% negative)
49% of Nigerian Muslims have a positive view of Hamas (25% negative)
39% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hamas (33% negative)
http://pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/

Pew Research (2010): 15% of Indonesians believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.
34% of Nigerian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.

16% of young Muslims in Belgium state terrorism is "acceptable".
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/1275/Islam/article/detail/1619036/2013/04/22/Zestien-procent-moslimjongens-vindt-terrorisme-aanvaardbaar.dhtml

Populus Poll (2006): 12% of young Muslims in Britain (and 12% overall) believe that suicide attacks against civilians in Britain can be justified.  1 in 4 support suicide attacks against British troops.
http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist

Pew Research (2007): 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).
http://www.pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60

Pew Research (2011): 8% of Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (81% never).
28% of Egyptian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (38% never).
http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/
amiraja

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:55:20 PM

actually we should not bring religion into this forum
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:11:17 PM

actually we should not bring religion into this forum
It is in right section which is Politics & Society so it doesn't violate Bitcointalk rules, if you don't want to enage in any religion based topic then better to stay away on it and ignore this kind of thread.
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 05:28:05 PM

so it doesn't violate Bitcointalk rules

Do You Have the Idea about what is Islam and what is Not Islam?
Does make from someone yelliing "Allahu Akbar" a Muslim?
There are sects, that use Islam in the actions against the text of Quran.

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:00:46 PM

I never heard that islam hates people because i have many friends islam here but they are friendly and kind..
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 07:17:56 PM

I never heard that islam hates people

I have personally hear a teaching to hate non muslims from a salafi live internet group lesson.
But there was a salafi sectant teacher.

bclcjiunkie

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:26:01 PM

I have personally hear a teaching to hate non muslims from a salafi live internet group lesson.

And did you report this hate preaching teacher to the authorities - my guess is no.

And thats the problem with muslims - they arent prepared to clean their own house and when the radicalized go on a killing spree its never Islams fault as they arent proper muslims.

The sooner the next crusade kicks off the better, every muslim needs to be eradicated from the planet.

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 07:38:30 PM

And did you report this hate preaching teacher to the authorities - my guess is no.

Are You Serious?
A well known salafi teaching groups are running on US Based software, voice and chat servers are based in USA, and this service is provided by group of Jews, located in USA.

They have 24/7 monitoring of all voice group conversations, private conversations and file transfers.

CIA need this people to fight for example in Syria against Government.

They are the "Good Terrorists" in the Eyes of ZOG USA Government.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:07:55 PM

And thats the problem with muslims - they arent prepared to clean their own house and when the radicalized go on a killing spree its never Islams fault as they arent proper muslims.

The sooner the next crusade kicks off the better, every muslim needs to be eradicated from the planet.

There is some true to both your and Vika's comment. 

For example it's a matter of history that Sayyad al Qutb created a radical sect of Wahhibi and Wahhibi didn't recognize him.   

It's also true that Muslims are hiding behind a wall attempting to claim after the fact "Not true Islam."  Similarly many Muslims are strongly opposed to ISIS even though they may support killing Jews, cutting off hands and feet and stoning women to death.

Look, overly broad generalizations are a logical error.  Let's just not make them, they don't help in understanding.

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 08:45:11 PM

1= even though they may support killing Jews,
2 = cutting off hands and feet and
stoning women to death.

1  Jews and Zionists is not the same.
Here one of Jews explain about Zionism: http://www.israelshamir.net/English/shadowofzog.htm

2  The Countries where this goes are labeled as "sect", salafi are claiming, that in Iran are "non muslims".
Saudi Arabia is the same case of sect.

What about other countries?
There is a Penal Code, not a Sharia Court.
This is different from one Land to Other.

Knowledge of Sharia Law and Shulchan Aruch must be teached in European and North American schools.

Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 08:51:36 PM

Well, let's take a look.

http://thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx

ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
http://www.webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY

Channel Four (2006): 31% of younger British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified compared to 14% of those over 45.
http://www.policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living%20apart%20together%20-%20jan%2007.pdf

People-Press: 31% of Turks support suicide attacks against Westerners in Iraq.
http://people-press.org/report/206/a-year-after-iraq-war

YNet: One third of Palestinians (32%) supported the slaughter of a Jewish family, including the children:
http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/04/06/32-of-palestinians-support-infanticide/
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4053251,00.html

World Public Opinion: 83% of Egyptians approve of attacks on American troops.
26% of Indonesians approve of attacks on American troops.
26% of Pakistanis approve of attacks on American troops.
68% of Moroccans approve of attacks on American troops.
90% of Palestinians approve of attacks on American troops.
72% of Jordanians approve of attacks on American troops.
52% of Turks approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (39% oppose)
A minority of Muslims disagreed entirely with terror attacks on American troops.
About half of those opposed to attacking Americans were sympathetic with al-Qaeda’s attitude toward the U.S.

World Public Opinion (2009): 30% of Palestinians support attacks on American civilians working in Muslim countries.  24% support the murder of Americans on U.S. soil.
Only 74% of Turks and 55% of Pakistanis disapprove of terror attacks against civilians on U.S. soil.

Pew Research (2010): 55% of Jordanians have a positive view of Hezbollah
30% of Egyptians have a positive view of Hezbollah
45% of Nigerian Muslims have a positive view of Hezbollah (26% negative)
43% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hezbollah (30% negative)

Pew Research (2010): 60% of Jordanians have a positive view of Hamas (34% negative).
49% of Egyptians have a positive view of Hamas (48% negative)
49% of Nigerian Muslims have a positive view of Hamas (25% negative)
39% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hamas (33% negative)

Pew Research (2010): 15% of Indonesians believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.
34% of Nigerian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.

16% of young Muslims in Belgium state terrorism is "acceptable".
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/1275/Islam/article/detail/1619036/2013/04/22/Zestien-procent-moslimjongens-vindt-terrorisme-aanvaardbaar.dhtml

Populus Poll (2006): 12% of young Muslims in Britain (and 12% overall) believe that suicide attacks against civilians in Britain can be justified.  1 in 4 support suicide attacks against British troops.
http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist

Pew Research (2007): 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).
http://www.pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60

Pew Research (2011): 8% of Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (81% never).
28% of Egyptian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (38% never).
http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/

You document your opinion well. Good job!

If such a large percentage of muslims do not like us Westerners, why do they come to richer countries, when they can stay in their Islamic countries and practice their backward religion at will: this is the part that baffles me. Just don't come here and be a happy Muslim in your own Islamic country.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 08:58:55 PM

why do they come to richer countries,

Just check on the map of Kaliphate of Baghdad.
This is a counerfight to become the Land of Kaliphate Back to Sharia Law.
The Islam and Quran is a Worlwide Religion and the Word Khaliphate will be established.

US and EU ZOG Governments love this idea and stop not.
The Proof:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Hizb+Ut+Tahrir+Europe

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Hizb+Ut+Tahrir+America

Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 09:13:29 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2016, 09:26:50 PM by Noojna

why do they come to richer countries,

Just check on the map of Kaliphate of Baghdad.
This is a counerfight to become the Land of Kaliphate Back to Sharia Law.
The Islam and Quran is a Worlwide Religion and the Word Khaliphate will be established.

US and EU ZOG Governments love this idea and stop not.
The Proof:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Hizb+Ut+Tahrir+Europe

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Hizb+Ut+Tahrir+America

Hizb ut-Tahrir is a backward Islamic movemement which is not recommendable to anyone, muslims included. Their ideas are radical Islam, and they contribute to radicalisation of Western youths, but they have not conducted officially a terrorist act yet - this is the ONLY reason they can continue their borderline activities.

The very second they recommend or claim a violent act against innocents, they will land in the terrorist organisation list.  I find it disturbing to see them mentioned here in a Bitcoin forum oriented towards the future.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: