Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:37:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex  (Read 436015 times)
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 08:11:30 AM

You guys dont even have a working wallet to move your coins...lol!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digitalgrow

Activity: 704

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 12:29:23 AM

hows sbit going for you?  Cheesy
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:25:30 AM

Dev

The only thing that is causing this is the lack of your engagement on this forum.

There is plenty of interest in what you are doing. But people need to feel like there is a project here. That doesn't mean you have to post every day. Just a little more, 'I'm doing this and that.' Log in every few days and say you are still doing this and that. A bit of a road map.

I can ensure you that I have every intention to move forward on this, and I will do my very best to make vTorrent a successful project.

It is still a working in progress and I plan to only give the best stuff for the community.

I am currently working on Windows client, hopefully it will be ready in a few days.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

Anything to report dude?
Frazazel

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 08:13:55 PM

Sell all your coins now before its to late

https://crypto-income.eu (where crypto become's your income)
Frazazel

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 11:52:35 PM

I have , send your coins to me  Grin

https://crypto-income.eu (where crypto become's your income)
vtorrent (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:32:56 PM

After countless hours of debugging and coding, I am happy to announce that our client is now bug-free with lots of new features.

I will update again with more details soon.

Thank you all for your support,

vTorrent
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:42:34 PM

After countless hours of debugging and coding, I am happy to announce that our client is now bug-free with lots of new features.

vTorrent

You got rid of the bug that locked people out of their wallet? Good work if you did.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:53:45 PM

vTorrent

You got rid of the bug that locked people out of their wallet? Good work if you did.

+1

Good work, dev.
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:50:40 PM

vTorrent

Awesome. We expect a lot from you  Smiley
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:21:46 PM

1. Where are that famous wallets on first page of this thread - I don't see any for download
2. Has anybody tested a new wallet (MAC, WIN, etc.)
3. as I can see you manage to transfer your impudent lies to even higher level - to one without screenshots
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:07:41 PM

I don't think this Dev lies. Its hard to tell for sure (especially after so much scams going on around), but he leaves an impression of decent developer, which has too little time to work on the project, but doesn't want to admit that and abandon the project at all, so wants to keep it is some "hibernated state" until he (magically) has more time to work on this.

@vtorrent: please be more open and honest with the community. We all understand there are a lot of things except crypto, and you have real life. But if you are serious about this project, remember the project is public, people spend their time, hashpower amd money on this, so you have some obligations toward them. When you tell "more news coming soon", give the dates! Your current behavior makes you look as scammer, while I am sure you are not!

And have one thing in mind: if you procrastinate longer, this idea (torrents in blockchain) will be implemented by someone else. Nobody will respect the fact that you were first to make a coin on this, if you don't do anything, others will do!

... this space is not for rent ...
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:18:20 AM

And have one thing in mind: if you procrastinate longer, this idea (torrents in blockchain) will be implemented by someone else. Nobody will respect the fact that you were first to make a coin on this, if you don't do anything, others will do!

+1

Second place = first loser

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:12:25 PM

Darkleaks getting some attention in Wired Italy

http://www.wired.it/economia/business/2015/02/27/darkleaks-ci-levati-i-guanti-rivolta-cominciata/

I have written a press release for vTorrent.  Waiting for something tangible before getting someone to send it out to Journo's.
Frigga77

Activity: 379

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:22:41 PM

I don't think this Dev lies. Its hard to tell for sure (especially after so much scams going on around), but he leaves an impression of decent developer, which has too little time to work on the project, but doesn't want to admit that and abandon the project at all, so wants to keep it is some "hibernated state" until he (magically) has more time to work on this.

@vtorrent: please be more open and honest with the community. We all understand there are a lot of things except crypto, and you have real life. But if you are serious about this project, remember the project is public, people spend their time, hashpower amd money on this, so you have some obligations toward them. When you tell "more news coming soon", give the dates! Your current behavior makes you look as scammer, while I am sure you are not!

I hope you are right, but I am afraid you are wrong.
Dev, see you got a vote of confidence and all you do is keeping silent. Votes of confidence deserve attention.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:50:19 PM

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

vtorrent (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 11:03:47 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 02:08:17 AM by vtorrent

Dev, see you got a vote of confidence and all you do is keeping silent. Votes of confidence deserve attention.

I am still working on this project daily.

Since our new client is a major upgrade from the first version, both internal and front ends, lots of testing needs to be done before release.

I promise it will be worth the wait.

Regards,

vTorrent

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:58:40 AM

I am still working on this project daily.

Since our new client is a major upgrade from the first version, both internal and front ends, lots of testing needs to be done before release.

I promise it will be worth the wait.

Regards,

vTorrent

We've waited this long, I hope it's worth the wait. Smiley

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

hack_

Activity: 501
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 07:35:17 AM

vTorrent

1. Where are that famous wallets on first page of this thread - I don't see any for download
2. Has anybody tested a new wallet (MAC, WIN, etc.)
3. as I can see you manage to transfer your impudent lies to even higher level - to one without screenshots

Are we the only ones who noticed this ?
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 07:05:48 PM

I love this developer!!!! He is slowly sucking the blood out of you noobs without even letting you guys know!!! Kudos!
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:36:10 PM

I love this developer!!!! He is slowly sucking the blood out of you noobs without even letting you guys know!!! Kudos!

I pray your the top wallet on SBIT Grin

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: