Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2017, 04:07:35 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Halcyon v1.1.0.2 ~ NeoScrypt PoW and up to 100% PoS  (Read 37916 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 883

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 06:45:58 PM

Halcyon v1.1.0.2

(24-Dec-2014)

no pre-mine and no ICO

PoW mining never ends

~3.4M HAL in circulation currently

Windows GUI client

MacOS X GUI client

Source code

Twitter

Facebook

Web Site

Block Explorer

NeoScrypt CPU and GPU miners

CPUminer (source code and binaries)

CCminer (source code and binaries)

NSGminer (source code and binaries)

NSGminer: The Fastest NeoScrypt GPU Miner

Mining Pools

DNB (1% fee, PPLNS)

Zpool (multipool; 2% fee, proportional)
-o stratum+tcp://mine.zpool.ca:4233 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p anypassword c=HAL

Exchanges

Cryptopia (HAL/BTC)
CoinExchange (HAL/BTC)

Specifications

advanced hybrid proof-of-work (PoW) and proof-of-stake (PoS)
fixed rate of 20% PoW blocks and 80% PoS blocks

block hashing is BLAKE2s
PoW hashing is NeoScrypt
PoS hashing is SHA-256d

2 minutes combined block target (2.5 minutes for PoS, 10 minutes for PoW)
retargets every block using Orbitcoin Super Shield (OSS)
time warp and instamining protection
advanced checkpointing against 51% attacks
PoW block reward is fixed at 5 HAL
PoS block reward is up to 100% per year (5 HAL max.)
coin age for PoS: 0.5 days min. to 7.5 days max.
10 confirmations for regular transactions
50 confirmations for minted coins
very low transaction fees
the default P2P port is 21108, RPC port is 21109
I2P/Tor ready

Example halcyon.conf
irc=1
daemon=1
server=1
staking=1
logtimestamps=1
sse2=1
minersleep=2000
stakecombine=125
stakesplit=250
port=21108
rpcport=21109
rpcuser=someuser
rpcpassword=somepassword
addnode=seed0.halcyon.top:21108
addnode=seed1.halcyon.top:21108

The original announcement thread:

[ANN] Halcyon - x15 POW/POS - 2 Weeks Mining - News UpComing - Ninja - Start Now

Donate towards the development and infrastructure maintenance:

HCZBwpnpQnaNKLK6Whumbqnqy5XxH8EwQk

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join the Crowdfunding Revolution ►► FundYourselfNow.com ◄◄ Crowdsale with
attractive rewards
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 06:46:49 PM

Wat? Why?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 06:57:02 PM

Wat? Why?

Why not? The community of this coin isn't dead.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 07:16:06 PM

I don't understand why you switch the Algo at or after the end of the (profitable) PoW Phase, IIRC (If I Remember Correctly) the Block Reward is now 5 HAL per Block and was like > 250 HAL per Block when first mined, so with the new NeoScrypt Algo people would mine for 5 Coins a Block.

Don't you think any other feature would "push" the coin more other than switching the Algo ?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 05:52:21 AM

I don't understand why you switch the Algo at or after the end of the (profitable) PoW Phase, IIRC (If I Remember Correctly) the Block Reward is now 5 HAL per Block and was like > 250 HAL per Block when first mined, so with the new NeoScrypt Algo people would mine for 5 Coins a Block.

Don't you think any other feature would "push" the coin more other than switching the Algo ?

The PoW phase has been finished by block #20K originally. There is no pre-mine and no ICO, but what you say a profitable PoW phase is a well played instamine. I don't like 100% PoS coins and instamined releases when only insiders and a small number of outsiders are able to participate in highly profitable mining before it's over. Small reward without any time restrictions is much better.

Well, it's not my intention to play this coin for a good dump, but what features do you suggest to add?

ph4nt0m

Activity: 542

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:11:38 AM

Let it ride! High stakes are cool Smiley
CoinBreader

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:36:40 PM

hmm nice move but market is in alert of delisting on trex..

Move on
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 02:45:23 PM

This is a good indicator why this coin needs changes. I've done my part, the rest depends on community.

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:25:21 PM

This is a good indicator why this coin needs changes. I've done my part, the rest depends on community.

And you are?
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:38:57 PM

can you explain about future plan for it?
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 07:32:00 PM

The plan #1 is not to fall dead. I don't want to decide on my own and take all responsibility. I don't even own any sizeable part of HAL. The community should contribute to the decision making process rather than waiting for another P&D. I'm listening.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:19:58 PM

The plan #1 is not to fall dead. I don't want to decide on my own and take all responsibility. I don't even own any sizeable part of HAL. The community should contribute to the decision making process rather than waiting for another P&D. I'm listening.

First of all who are you? This is the second time I am asking and you don't seem willing to volunteer that information. Without that, there's no credibility whatsoever so why would the community support you? The coin is technically dead so any efforts to "revive" it is just an exercise in futility unless there's total transparency and a plan. A waste of time.

So lets start at the beginning or forget about the whole thing, who are you? Full name. Full transparency. Otherwise I am going to just assume you are just another scammer, maybe even Dan Metcalf himself.

Edit to add: Oh and it is IMPERATIVE, absolutely sine qua non, that the official thread of the new Halcyon be UNCENSORED. The opposite of this one, is that perfectly clear. Otherwise I reaffirm again: You are trying to scam people, no two-ways around it.
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 08:33:28 PM

First of all who are you? This is the second time I am asking and you don't seem willing to volunteer that information. Without that, there's no credibility whatsoever so why would the community support you? The coin is technically dead so any efforts to "revive" it is just an exercise in futility unless there's total transparency and a plan. A waste of time.

I don't think I owe you a detailed explanation of who I am. What really matters is that I can code and not interested in scamming. I also don't see a queue of developers volunteering to revive this coin, with a plan or without. Therefore the choice of a developer to support is rather simple. This coin is far from dead technically as I can see.

So lets start at the beginning or forget about the whole thing, who are you? Full name. Full transparency. Otherwise I am going to just assume you are just another scammer, maybe even Dan Metcalf himself.

Edit to add: Oh and it is IMPERATIVE, absolutely sine qua non, that the official thread of the new Halcyon be UNCENSORED. The opposite of this one, is that perfectly clear. Otherwise I reaffirm again: You are trying to scam people, no two-ways around it.

If you've got a problem with Dan Metcalf, that's none of my business actually. Am I supposed to care what you assume to the greatest extent of your imagination? Make a try though, impress the audience how I'm going to scam them on this coin without access to any pre-mine, instamine, ICO, etc.?

This thread is self-moderated for the only reason of not allowing certain people to spam it or derail into nonsense.

MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 09:10:07 AM

Hello
Please give us some info about yourself and your previous works..your name, are you code along or have support?
POD?
What do we may expect from you?
mobile wallet?
market?
 Huh

▄                    ▄██
       ▐██▄                ▄████▄
       █████▄            ▄███████
      ████████▄        ▄██████████
     ▐██████████▄    ▄█████████████
     █████████████▄ ▀██████████████▄
    ████████████████▄ ▀█████████████
   ▐█████████████████▄  ▀████████████
   ████████████████████▄  ▀██████████▌
  ███████████████████████▄  ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄  ▀████████
 ████████████████████████████▄  ▀██████▌
▐██████████████████████████████▄  ▀██▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀███████████████████████▀
          ▀▀███████████████▀
                ▀▀█████▀▀
▄█▄

▀█▀
▄█▄

▀█▀
Jerrietg

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:12:28 AM

Hello
Please give us some info about yourself and your previous works..your name, are you code along or have support?
POD?
mobile wallet?
market?
 Huh

you can see here i think
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741728.0
old coin with new thread
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 09:21:23 AM

Hello
POD?
mobile wallet?
market?
 Huh

you can see here i think
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741728.0
old coin with new thread
ghostlander
to introduce himself..

▄                    ▄██
          ▀▀███████████████▀
                ▀▀█████▀▀
▄█▄

▀█▀
▄█▄

▀█▀
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:38:19 AM

I don't think I owe you a detailed explanation of who I am. What really matters is that I can code and not interested in scamming. I also don't see a queue of developers volunteering to revive this coin, with a plan or without. Therefore the choice of a developer to support is rather simple. This coin is far from dead technically as I can see.

If you've got a problem with Dan Metcalf, that's none of my business actually. Am I supposed to care what you assume to the greatest extent of your imagination? Make a try though, impress the audience how I'm going to scam them on this coin without access to any pre-mine, instamine, ICO, etc.?

This thread is self-moderated for the only reason of not allowing certain people to spam it or derail into nonsense.

Of course I have a problem with Metcalf: same I have with every mf scammer.

You dont owe me anything... unless you ask for my support. If you do, you owe me TOTAL transparency. Without community support, this dies. You think you will get it with your attitude?  By my guest.

If you are not here to scam why are you here, behind the mask? You can try bs in your answer but, again, good luch with that.

Like the bs -textbook raw, smoking, unadulterated- about the censored thread. Good luck with that too.

I wouldnt support you, under the circumstances, if my life would depend on it.

But good luck with that anyway.
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 12:11:53 PM

Hello
POD?
mobile wallet?
market?
 Huh

You see two quite old coins in my signature under my development. I've also designed NeoScrypt. I don't think I'll make much money with HAL if any. The reason why I've fixed this coin because a community member has approached me with an offer. Accepted it because owed him a kind of favour. After all, I don't beg anyone to support me. You can stay with the old developer on the old chain or dump your coins now for nothing. That's a pretty clear alternative.

Mobile wallet is a good thing to have in general, but I think a working block explorer is more important. Have you noticed the previous developer has taken down his block explorer a week ago or so? I have also deployed a few seed nodes for HAL at my own expence to keep the network in one piece. It includes a master node for block checkpointing the previous developer never cared to set up. I don't see anyone saying thanks for this.

Market is a waste of time and money. My experience tells it's a sure failure for small volatile altcoins. If you want merchants, approach them one by one. You can also try to get signed by a payment processor like CoinPayments or LitePaid. The last news I've heard CoinPayments charges $250 for every 90 days of service. Any volunteers to pay this fee?

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:37:50 PM

You simply don't get it. Can't get it. It's ok. You are going to need quite a bit of luck.

Repaying a sort of friend a sort of favor IS payment. For normal individuals.

I believe you are sort of normal, but can be quite wrong about that.

MedaR
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 01:22:18 PM

ok
tell us what is the plan?
bittrex is still on old fork? you need community to support you..
What do you planing with this coin?

▄                    ▄██
          ▀▀███████████████▀
                ▀▀█████▀▀
▄█▄

▀█▀
▄█▄

▀█▀
RonBurgundy

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:12:27 PM

The whining on this forum is ridiculous.

This dev comes in to help with an altcoin that the old dev obviously gave up on and now you are trolling him and asking for him to give out personal info?

The nerve of you childish angry trolls.

Thanks for coming on board ghostlander. Ignore these idiots. Barabbas will never say anything nice to you so its best to just ignore him. He did it to the old dev too.

I am FULLY in support of a moderated forum and I think that the whimpering from some kids with nothing better to do than try and get a rise out of you should be deleted so you can keep the topic on track. This should be a place to show where we are with development. Not a constant back and forth with people who will never be cordial and post just to get attention.

Keep up the great work. I for one am very happy you're here and I am sure there are others just like me who are watching but just want to stay out of the troll shit storm.

ph4nt0m

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 06:33:46 PM

It was me to ask Ghostlander. Let's suppose my interest in HAL is pure business as I'm a quite large bagholder for one reason or another. The previous dev failed miserably in his promises. I support the new dev and his fork with my holdings. FYI, I'm 70% of network stake weight now. I also don't give a shit what trolls say because I'm a troll myself when in a bad mood Smiley
oo7

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:21:25 AM

Let's crank this mother up to 11

Dug through Jose's profile (or should I say Barabbas?)

Found this little interesting tid-bit from June (I've screenshotted it for posterity)

http://i.imgur.com/1bmibb6.png

Now I know what you are thinking-- "So what, who cares? How is this relevant?"

Well a simple Google search of the zippercoin address reveals something even a little more interesting.

http://i.imgur.com/vlboTib.png

Whooooaaaaa is that our friend Barabbas? Can it be?

http://i.imgur.com/o3Hf1JW.png

Scary, I know.

Seems like an out of work actor-- check out his wonderfully put together website (isn't the internet an amazing place?)

http://www.josedevega.com/

I am pasting this information to every thread Jose has posted in. It will take some time but I am

The Jackal  Cool

Cheesy nail him
ntsdm

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 12:23:19 PM

hi, is there anyone willing to share a working CONF file for this coin so solo mining cold work? also please tell if it is put in the roaming folder for windows or where i should put it?
thank you everyone.
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 01:38:17 PM

hi, is there anyone willing to share a working CONF file for this coin so solo mining cold work? also please tell if it is put in the roaming folder for windows or where i should put it?
thank you everyone.

Nothing very special in the halcyon.conf file itself. Put it in the data subdirectory. Roaming is obsolete.

Code:
daemon=1
server=1
port=21108
rpcport=21109
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
sse2=1
dns=1
addnode=seed0.phoenixcoin.org
addnode=seed1.phoenixcoin.org

ntsdm

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:15:56 PM

thank you everyone.

Nothing very special in the halcyon.conf file itself. Put it in the data subdirectory. Roaming is obsolete.

Code:
daemon=1
server=1
port=21108
rpcport=21109
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
sse2=1
dns=1

thankk you very much for that info...... one more question if i may??? what would be the optimal stake block size?
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 06:39:48 PM

thankk you very much for that info...... one more question if i may??? what would be the optimal stake block size?

The new wallet combines/splits to keep inputs sized between 100 and 200 HAL. You can set your own limits with -stakecombine and -stakesplit. Given 300% yearly interest, 7.5 days coin age limit and 5 HAL per block maximum, it should be fine up to 500 HAL in general. Depends on staking activity though.

dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:12:57 PM

Do we have any pool? What about old coins and what will be total amount after POW?

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY 
  WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET 
  TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 08:51:33 PM

Do we have any pool? What about old coins and what will be total amount after POW?

We have one pool at least. It's being finished now. Old coins are as good as new. PoW never ends, but you shouldn't worry much about it producing one block every 10 minutes.

dnb.io

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:03:35 PM

Hello everyone,

We are pleased to inform you that a Halcyon neoscrypt POW mining pool is now opened at the following address :

http://hal.dnb.io

These are the pool key features :
  • hosted in a european data-center, monitored 24/7;
  • Variable stratum mining diff;
  • PPLNS payout system;
  • 2% fees for hosting and maintenance.

You are welcome to join us !
ntsdm

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:49:01 PM

Hello everyone,

We are pleased to inform you that a Halcyon neoscrypt POW mining pool is now opened at the following address :

http://hal.dnb.io

These are the pool key features :
  • hosted in a european data-center, monitored 24/7;
  • Variable stratum mining diff;
  • PPLNS payout system;
  • 2% fees for hosting and maintenance.

You are welcome to join us !

i attempted to register but to no avail as i never recieved the email of confermation        ntsdm@hotmail.com
thank you very much for the help
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 01:15:00 PM

The 1st NeoScrypt PoW block has been found (#160123). 300% PoS also works fine.

ntsdm

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 01:28:39 PM

i have a small problem is you could help me look into it?

this is a transfer from cryptsy a few hours ago and never arrived in my wallet
 my wallet is sync and running fine but the block explorer gives wierd info

"could use a few more addnodes if possible?

Currency   Send to Address   Amount   Conf   Request Date
Halcyon   HFPuW6qg72UyM94sDEym1XJm1UkkHnpdpD   536.90396903 HAL   Yes   2014-12-20 07:31:51
Processed   TrxID: dac1e447fb3e9397a3739e7f6dc6f9d1307c9d518a99c5f5bd26b3e3654ff2ed @ 2014-12-20 07:36:05
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 01:34:38 PM

Create a ticket there, maybe they're still on the old chain. They have been notified of a hard fork twice at least, but they are known for slow updates.

ntsdm

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 01:37:39 PM

Create a ticket there, maybe they're still on the old chain. They have been notified of a hard fork twice at least, but they are known for slow updates.

ok thank ,you very much
dnb.io

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:42:19 PM

@ntsdm :
I'm very sorry sir, please accept my apologies, there was something wrong with the mail server. Your account has been manually confirmed, you will be able to login with your chosen credentials from now on.

POW blocks found on dnb.io, join us !
ph4nt0m

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:39:00 AM

Mining works fine for me on the pool, found 3 blocks with my tablet in a single day Smiley
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1204

Cryptocurrency Calculator

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 08:05:56 AM

Ghostlander
NeoScrypt POW forever
and BaBaBaBaras finally shut the fuck down/up
is it Xmas? Smiley

PRoTIGERopenUNOSMCunic.zeit.TALK.GLCBCCBCT.emdASIC.SMART Observer op420UNO/XMR2.0sleepersdLEx◣table◣charity:UNOtek:UN<>EX<<>>
::::::  diction ::  :: top20cons ::  :: UNO tech :: UN<>EX :::CCtalk::::TOP50 :: BCC dir :: the media :: <<>>
✪ Pledges on the Record ✪ ✪ The Social Code of Noble Men of New & Old ✪ May2020BTC#18M◣◥◣◥◣◣◥◣◥ TALK CRjt8BZu5a7YYNc4yCXD9SqztQcSjwn5eZ ◣
ntsdm

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:20:59 AM

I have been staking regular and everything is fine! Ghostlander, by chance is there a working block chain explorer? I put a ticket in to cryptsy for the missing deposit in my wallet and they say everything is right but I never received it and I cant find a working block explorer to track it down because the on on the wallet gives me weird data .

thanks so much for your help
bank of bits

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:14:39 AM

What are plans of development ?
Roadmap ?
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:11:38 AM

Ghostlander
NeoScrypt POW forever
is it Xmas? Smiley

Everything that needed saying, was said.
Dead is Dead.
Enjoy the fuck up/down... it's your funeral.
LOLATYOU247

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:33:50 AM

Ghostlander
NeoScrypt POW forever
is it Xmas? Smiley

Everything that needed saying, was said.
Dead is Dead.
Enjoy the fuck up/down... it's your funeral.

Jose De Vega aka "Barabbas" lives in Reseda, CA and his phone number is: (818) 522 5987
He's with an agency called Baron Entertainment: http://www.baronentertainment.com/
His private E-mail is: pepevega@sbcglobal.net and pepe@josedevega.com
He owns a domain called: www.estoeshollywood.com as well as www.josedevega.com
He has a myspace (I know right?) https://myspace.com/josedevega/ --- also more photos: https://myspace.com/josedevega/photos
His IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3350680/?ref_=fn_al_nm_10

You can call his agency directly at (323)-969-1000
You could also e-mail his agent directly at: martin@baronentertainment.com (I'm sure he'd love to hear all about what his client has been up to.)

More information can be found at:
https://whoisology.com/archive_8/josedevega.com
https://whoisology.com/archive_8/estoeshollywood.com

Not sure how up to date this information is, but just thought I'd throw it out there.
You can skim more info on him by googling his email addresses and phone number.

P.S. I know Barabbas is doing his best to deny this, and he tried his best to delete the posts that linked his identity, but in doing so he only made himself more culpable because the tweets were deleted as well (why would JoseDeVega2009 from twitter delete the tweets that outed Barabbas if it wasn't him?)

P.P.S -- Barabbas you are not "Batman" or "Michael Jackson" but you might as well be the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air because your world is about to be flipped-turned upside down.

This concludes our public service announcement.

http://i.imgur.com/TVM1J3E.png

Make your own Barabbas meme at: http://memegenerator.net/Barabbas
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 10:10:06 AM

Guys, could you take your private investigations elsewhere? He isn't a kind of celebrity or big time criminal, therefore I don't really care.

I'll put up a block explorer somewhere this week.

MedaR
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 10:35:49 AM

I really doubt that this is his real face.. innocent person crucified.. Huh

why do you publicly show someone's personal info..?
did he scammed you?
if you just don't like his posts just ignore him.. Huh

▄                    ▄██
          ▀▀███████████████▀
                ▀▀█████▀▀
▄█▄

▀█▀
▄█▄

▀█▀
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 01:28:25 PM

I really doubt that this is his real face.. innocent person crucified.. Huh

why do you publicly show someone's personal info..?
did he scammed you?
if you just don't like his posts just ignore him.. Huh

He's a known scammer and fraudster as well as paid shill.

He has numerously posted peoples private information, and has harassed/fudded/stole/scammed numerous people. This is just a taste of his own medicine-- also just in case you think that, that might not be him, here's some additional proof (copy pasted from the BitBay thread.)

Enough of this copy-paste. We've got your point.

ntsdm

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 01:56:41 PM

Ghostlander

YOUR HARD WORK WILL NEVER BE COMPENSATED ENOUGH
THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES!

please dont abandon something that could be great.
and please keep up the awesome work

and to the people that have problems with JOSE
ok we have seen jose  please DONT show us "hose b"
I AM THHE FIRST OF ALL PEOPLE THAT WILL TAKE THINGS TO THE EXTREAM IF I FEEL IT MERITS .
but sometimes and some places are not for this! and i think this very small portion of this very small forum is not the place for bashing  
Jose
Hose B
or even Hose C

lets concentrate on this coin  and give it a chance!

thank you to everyone for letting me rant and rave
ntsdm

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:47:33 PM

ok this is what cryptsy is saying but there is no way i can check this . how are they checking it and how can i verify? also included is  what i sent them as for what i did to try to fix it.
please let me know if there is something i need to do or if im missing something...
thanks again

Hellol,

Our technical team has again checked the validity of the withdrawal and has
stated it is a valid withdrawal with information below.

"txid" : "dac1e447fb3e9397a3739e7f6dc6f9d1307c9d518a99c5f5bd26b3e3654ff2ed",
    "version" : 1,
    "time" : 1419078962,
    "locktime" : 0,
    "vin" : [
        {
            "txid" : "fc21e083c5f94e6bbe82e5906ab954c25c47057e1f4a4629a95c8b7264792dec",
            "vout" : 1,
            "scriptSig" : {
                "asm" : "304502210087f79573568cbd790edb1f457f44463fdc1f2e162cac5ca883241a1930d3ce5702206 e104e6fe42286de59935e5a83655e74b3784d8dda742720abdd7cacbb005cee01",
                "hex" : "48304502210087f79573568cbd790edb1f457f44463fdc1f2e162cac5ca883241a1930d3ce57022 06e104e6fe42286de59935e5a83655e74b3784d8dda742720abdd7cacbb005cee01"
            },
            "sequence" : 4294967295
        },
        {
            "txid" : "c4e93f944c3406080ca6ffb8a1066207caa465c06acc934d78828e10714982d4",
            "vout" : 0,
                "asm" : "3045022100c5fef583ea6583d0d41e50cdf0c0a1994a4216ccfc0c853e641ffbee5f94a47702203 024cf2271363039d3fbf72290a3193fcdaad9b4a977a4b32b1440a862e30e0201 02690e956c64bc0b341c2ff283c5dab46348c8d4f999c323755887c6ef976ba1ef",
                "hex" : "483045022100c5fef583ea6583d0d41e50cdf0c0a1994a4216ccfc0c853e641ffbee5f94a477022 03024cf2271363039d3fbf72290a3193fcdaad9b4a977a4b32b1440a862e30e02012102690e956c 64bc0b341c2ff283c5dab46348c8d4f999c323755887c6ef976ba1ef"
            },
        },
        {
            "txid" : "5d18a8b720383d90bd4a0ffaf391c5f2ecf777e2bc2e4f72ad253ac8084a40d4",
            "vout" : 1,
                "asm" : "3045022100d0a97b0804eef44d5283a4e76d686eaa323fbaa36a264ce1fb379fbc750ba39002204 d6c83885508612423f5e48fa3db8de87554b516490318097aa2867d69945ad301",
                "hex" : "483045022100d0a97b0804eef44d5283a4e76d686eaa323fbaa36a264ce1fb379fbc750ba390022 04d6c83885508612423f5e48fa3db8de87554b516490318097aa2867d69945ad301"
            },
        }
    ],
    "vout" : [
        {
            "value" : 0.04160195,
            "n" : 0,
            "scriptPubKey" : {
                "asm" : "OP_DUP OP_HASH160 f4e956418c4bc53de306558d47b96b1a763a7254 OP_EQUALVERIFY OP_CHECKSIG",
                "reqSigs" : 1,
                "type" : "pubkeyhash",
                "addresses" : [
                    "HUr6ngiajMbH3KztZuYMUZoVRBvSoY2g8n"
                ]
            }
        },
        {
            "value" : 536.89396903,
            "n" : 1,
            "scriptPubKey" : {
                "asm" : "OP_DUP OP_HASH160 615b77396a7a7d4a3de983e62b16c0705ac2a54a OP_EQUALVERIFY OP_CHECKSIG",
                "reqSigs" : 1,
                "type" : "pubkeyhash",
                "addresses" : [
                    "HFPuW6qg72UyM94sDEym1XJm1UkkHnpdpD"
                ]
            }
        }
    ]

You may need to update and make sure the wallet is in sync with the blockchain.

Sincerely,
Leah
Cryptsy Team Leader
Cryptsy.com

Add 2 Factor Authentication
Official Cryptsy Facebook
Cryptsy Blog

Leah's Trade Key:
1a23656e1e449a78db8eb8a0e27021622620ac1c

On Mon, 22 Dec at 8:34 am , > wrote:
i have done every possible thing to make and see this on the block chain... it is not there
i have fresh install of the wallet in three divverent locations different then where i am presently.
first in the united states   downloaded the wallet for the first time on that computer and brought it to sync compleatly and then changed the wallet.dat
results? the coins are still not there and never resullted on the blockchain
so i did the same thing in
italy and then in china
still not content i deleted every trace of the wallets and again downloaded a new one  then i started it and replaced the wallet dat so it would sync while the actuall wallet id was present
again in all 4 countries!
every one with the same result!
these coins are missing .... they were sent on the wrong block chain
please rectify

Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 18:27:16 +0000
To: ntsdm
Subject: Re: [#170406] Halcyon withdrawl never arrived in my wallet

Hello ,

Please check and see if it has posted to the deposit address. It has been
sent to the correct chain as per our technical team.

Sincerely,
Leah
Cryptsy Team Leader
Cryptsy.com

Add 2 Factor Authentication
Official Cryptsy Facebook
Cryptsy Blog

Leah's Trade Key:
1a23656e1e449a78db8eb8a0e27021622620ac1c

On Sun, 21 Dec at 8:42 am , > wrote:
obviously you sent the coins on the wrong block chain as they still have not arrived in my wallet

Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 19:01:50 +0000
To: ntsdm
Subject: Re: [#170406] Halcyon withdrawl never arrived in my wallet

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting Cryptsy.

I was able to check your withdrawal and it looks like it has been credited
to the wallet requested to send the coins to as shown below. Please check
this account , HFPuW6qg72UyM94sDEym1XJm1UkkHnpdpD, for the coins.

Requested Date   Currency   Send to Address   Amount   Fee / Net Withdrawal   Confirmation Info   Processed   Action
2014-12-20 07:31:51   Halcyon   HFPuW6qg72UyM94sDEym1XJm1UkkHnpdpD   536.90396903 HAL
(Value: $1.47)   (0.01000000 HAL)
536.89396903 HAL   Confirmed: Yes
Date: 2014-12-20 07:32:30

TrxID: dac1e447fb3e9397a3739e7f6dc6f9d1307c9d518a99c5f5bd26b3e3654ff2ed     
Processed Time: 2014-12-20 07:36:05      Confirms: 245      BlockHash: 7f695834ce595aa4447252cf4b855217813c69955356a58b8b20ed27b80eb3c9
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 04:07:29 PM

There was a bug in the hash caching code by block index which resulted in many of these errors in debug.log:

Code:
ERROR: GetKernelStakeModifier() : block not indexed

Fixed it and uploaded v1.1.0.1, please upgrade.

ntsdm

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:28:27 PM

downloaded and sync in corse from scratch. will let you know everything I can as soon as possible.

ty
ty
ty
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 04:49:57 PM

Regarding your Cryptsy transaction, it isn't in our block chain.

Code:
gettransaction dac1e447fb3e9397a3739e7f6dc6f9d1307c9d518a99c5f5bd26b3e3654ff2ed
No information available about transaction (code -5)

They are still on the old block chain.

If you check txid's of vin's they dumped, you see some of them are also not found and the others are prior to the NeoScrypt hard fork.

oo7

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:54:46 PM

Disabled on bittrex
dnb.io

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:08:19 AM

I'm really sorry for the emails that were stuck, hal.dnb.io has been repaired and updated.
I added fixed stratum diff ports (32, 64 and 128) too.

Don't hesitate to request features to be implemented.
sdersdf3

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:23:08 AM

thought this was dead
halpeople

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:36:41 AM

Hi.

* Update v1.1.0.1
* development method

* Congratulations.

ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 09:07:53 PM

I have noticed some blocks delivering very little stake rewards. It appears there is a bug of the previous developer who has had copy-pasted some code without understanding. Bitcoin defines COIN as 100 million units (satoshis). HAL also follows this. However PPC, NVC and most other PoW/PoS coins define COIN as 1 million units. That's for a reason to avoid overflows.

Code:
static const int64_t COIN = 100000000;
static const int64_t CENT = 1000000;

int64_t nRewardCoinYear = 300 * CENT;

nSubsidy = (nCoinAge * nRewardCoinYear) / (365 * COIN);

While 64-bit unsigned integer allows for very large numbers (2 ^ 64 = 18446744073709551616), it may be not enough for the code above. Here is a real example from the HAL block chain.

Code:
in  158.52232967
out 158.52752437
coin age nValueIn=15852232967 nTimeDiff=335481 nCentSecond=5318122968
coin age nCoinAge=61552349166

nCoinAge * nRewardCoinYear = 61552349166 * 300000000 = 18465704749800000000

Incorrect subsidy is (18465704749800000000 - 18446744073709551616) / (365 * 100000000) =
519470 satoshis or 0.0051947 HAL

Correct subsidy is 18465704749800000000 / (365 * 100000000) =
505909719 satoshis or 5.05909719 HAL

It gets limited to 5 HAL on the next step. So, I've modified the reward calculation code to make sure it never overflows.

Code:
nSubsidy = (nCoinAge / 365) * (nRewardCoinYear / COIN);

Works fine for HAL since the current and future interest rates are multiples of 100% which is COIN.

Please upgrade to HAL v1.1.0.2.

wain-m

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:20:28 AM

This coin in bittrex.com are not withdrawal

Sharecoin: SY8SPDqALEvDyRXGBHX4fVTs2fLCsjANXw
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 10:51:53 AM

Bittrex says for HAL "Possible community takeover in progress"

ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 04:54:38 PM

The network has just switched to correct PoS rewards. Make sure you run v1.1.0.2 wallet.

By the way, merry Xmas Smiley

MedaR
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 08:27:27 PM

merry christmas Wink

▄                    ▄██
          ▀▀███████████████▀
                ▀▀█████▀▀
▄█▄

▀█▀
▄█▄

▀█▀
ph4nt0m

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 11:14:18 PM

1.0.0.2 is staking fine for me, thanks
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 05:48:04 AM

Updating tonight

Only pool seems down and no explorer. Can someone get me the blockhash for the chain height?
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 12:12:23 PM

Good to hear that, Mullick. The pool is up again. I'll get a block explorer running today most likely upon completion of a X15 -> BLAKE2s block hash verification module.

cryptowizard

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:57:23 PM

Sadly this coin is dead perhaps Sad
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 05:47:34 AM

My HAL block explorer is up and loading the block chain.

http://atlas.phoenixcoin.org:2080

ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 10:21:11 PM

MacOS X client uploaded. See the OP.

mullick
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:52:14 AM

Good to hear that, Mullick. The pool is up again. I'll get a block explorer running today most likely upon completion of a X15 -> BLAKE2s block hash verification module.

Ok just got back into town. Ill have a look tonight and fire it up if all is well

EDIT: Back online
RonBurgundy

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:31:48 PM

anymore addnodes?

The connection right now takes forever to download the blockchain
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 11:48:17 PM

anymore addnodes?

The connection right now takes forever to download the blockchain

The whole block chain is 166K blocks or 88 megabytes to download. How can it take forever?

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1106

"Yobit pump alert" software bought only with FLY!

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:36:30 AM

To get the max 5 hal reward, what should the coin blocks max size be in coin control?

Thank you

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley

Also we onloy accept fly as payment. Its $10 worth of fly. The fly wallet is now live here on yobit!

Go to this link to learn more about Yobit pump alert

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.msg18643052#msg18643052
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 05:44:23 PM

Think of coin days (weight) rather than coins alone. 300% per year is 0.82% per day. 5 HAL can be earned in 1 day by 610 HAL input, in 2 days by 305 HAL, etc. Of course, if it's lucky enough because stake generation is a random process like any kind of mining.

ph4nt0m

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:55:56 PM

Deposits and withdrawals working at Cryptsy, waiting for Bittrex to catch up. Happy New Year folks!
dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:28:09 PM

Guys I have newst wallet and it's stopped sync on 153954. Huh

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY 
  WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET 
  TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
najzenmajsen

Activity: 658

AMAZING F5 skills O_o

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:56:26 PM

couldnt agree more with ocminer <3
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 10:51:54 PM

Guys I have newst wallet and it's stopped sync on 153954. Huh

Look at your debug.log for the answer. I have synced HAL clients from scratch many times without any trouble. If you use dynamic IPs, you may need to restart your wallet to detect an IP change, re-establish addnode'd connections and re-register with the IRC.

couldnt agree more with ocminer <3

Come on, this so called profitable PoW phase was a well played instamine. Even though it was better than a pre-mine or ICO, it was no way a fair distribution. Now it's fair to mine and earn decent interest.

richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:19:10 PM

Bittrex wallet updated and back online.

thanks
richie

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 12:23:01 AM

Thanks Richie.

Although I'm very pleased with the DNB pool, would be good to get another one running for redundancy.

mcdoom432

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:26:23 AM

Is there a pool for this coin?
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 10:45:05 AM

Is there a pool for this coin?

I keep all pools listed in the OP.

dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 02:39:24 PM

Generated coins must mature 60 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours

I genereted 4 blocks 2 of them were not accepted. Huh

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY 
  WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET 
  TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 03:28:56 PM

I genereted 4 blocks 2 of them were not accepted. Huh

It happens. Someone was faster than you in generating and broadcasting these blocks. These 2 inputs will generate blocks later with a higher reward due to coin age accumulation.

ntsdm

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:53:52 AM

hi, all is well except for the most part...... HAHAHAHAHA
still no worrd from cryptsy sending the over 500 HAL on the wrong blockchain, i guess they have to manually create these coins because its from dic 20 that they still havent sent them...
staking is going well except that well over 50 percent of my generated blocks  never get accepted in the blockchain.
i hope no one else is having these problems......
also my connections are very low as i have only one solid connection  and at times it will go up to 2 but  only short moments when it will hit 3 or 4 and as soon as i see ti its gone again...
 i am using this as my  conf file
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD CHANGE SOMETHING OR WHAT I COULD DO TO INCREASE THE FUNCTION AND POSSIBILY EVEN THE CONNECTION STATUS...
 V 1.1.0.2

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0
port=21108
rpcport=21109
rpcuser=ntsdm
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.0.*
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
sse2=1
dns=1

ANYONE HAVE SOME SOLID ADDNODES TO ADD?
oo7

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:27:44 AM

Any undergoing development or future planning for halcyon?
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 10:01:47 AM

staking is going well except that well over 50 percent of my generated blocks  never get accepted in the blockchain.
i hope no one else is having these problems......
also my connections are very low as i have only one solid connection  and at times it will go up to 2 but  only short moments when it will hit 3 or 4 and as soon as i see ti its gone again...
 i am using this as my  conf file
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD CHANGE SOMETHING OR WHAT I COULD DO TO INCREASE THE FUNCTION AND POSSIBILY EVEN THE CONNECTION STATUS...

Make sure you have port 21108 open on your router and forwarded properly to your machine, your wallet not blocked by a local firewall in case you use Windows, and UPnP port mapping disabled because of no need. If you use dynamic IPs with an unreliable ADSL breaking connection here and there, it's going to be a problem.

Any undergoing development or future planning for halcyon?

What do you suggest? Considering no one ever donated a single HAL towards the development or infrastructure maintenance.

RonBurgundy

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:17:49 PM

I just noticed the donation address on the first page.

You should add that to the main post. I had no idea it was there till you just mentioned it.

I will be sending some HAL your way
dnb.io

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:15:22 PM

If you still need nodes to add, this one is always up :

Code:
addnode=185.26.124.95
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 07:21:14 AM

I just noticed the donation address on the first page.

You should add that to the main post. I had no idea it was there till you just mentioned it.

I will be sending some HAL your way

Thank you. Moved the donation address to the OP.

*Sakura*
Legendary

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:07:51 AM

Hey, Ghostlander!

Which one of blockexplorers on a correct chain?

http://atlas.phoenixcoin.org:2080/

or

https://altexplorer.info/chains/HAL/index.php

▄██████▀▀       ▄█████▄
 ▄██▀▀▀          ▄█████████▄
▐██             ▐███████████▌
▐██▌         █  ▐███████████▌
▐██▌       ▄██▌  ▀█████████▀
▐███     ▄███▀     ▀█████▀
▐███   ▄███▀  ▄█▄
▐███   █▀   ▄███▀  ▄▄▄▄    ▄
▐███      ▄███▀  ▄███▀     █
▐███▌    ▄██▀   ███▀      ▐█
▐███▌  ▄██▀   ▄██▀        ██
▐███▌  ▀     ▀▀           ██
▐████▄▄▄▄                ▐██
 ▀██████████████████████▄██▀
   ▀██████████████████████▀
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 08:13:20 AM

Hey, Ghostlander!

or

The 1st one is correct. The 2nd one runs v1.1.0.0 and cannot keep up with the current v1.1.0.2.

*Sakura*
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:32:02 AM

Hey, Ghostlander!

or

The 1st one is correct. The 2nd one runs v1.1.0.0 and cannot keep up with the current v1.1.0.2.

Oh, NO! Sad

I've bought on Cryptsy 2913HAL and send to my v.1.1.0.1 wallet.

And still no coins in my wallet. I've written Cryptsy support:

"On Wed, 24 Dec at 12:30 am , Galina <@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi! Please check my Halcyon withdrawals:
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 113.31366241 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:43:56 Processed TrxID: acdaa11b6a34105cbf34bff2bade454b887e9337ad39dbffee44d84f37de447e @ 2014-12-22 03:28:07
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:43:24 Processed TrxID: 7e9eed0b7534eb33265bfeaec668b44fe3a8e678f1f12f70aa7a47b0ec2c920e @ 2014-12-22 02:56:06
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:42:45 Processed TrxID: 4368091e4436cc6c118c18777769134fbff25bff0bf9d3fdb0adfd4015bb8766 @ 2014-12-22 02:24:07
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:42:07 Processed TrxID: 2485b08aead1b4a03e789cd6ea2172e2f3b4200d01e204d19755885001cc46ec @ 2014-12-22 01:52:07
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:41:02 Processed TrxID: 647cb1d1b8303378392ec42267745d7ca9d37a1913920f164ce364bd52be2e6e @ 2014-12-22 01:20:07
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:40:32 Processed TrxID: 315d3026c44c13484e5d943e115aa6070c7ffb1740e6aca8ceefb4b84c495716 @ 2014-12-22 00:48:06
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:32:46 Processed TrxID: 84b64bd4fd62c6b0afeb7fc557e77dfa451dfdf2579c1ac018be728d941fae95 @ 2014-12-22 03:20:08
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:32:19 Processed TrxID: 43cfc6c0fa3f29324eaa37ca94a1021748e31c6584b23d6fa62533aafcead78d @ 2014-12-22 02:48:07
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:31:51 Processed TrxID: 5cd33ec94621bb19d0c55b01ba6bccf97a07a18b569b1510bb47e09d044721b2 @ 2014-12-22 02:16:08
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:31:17 Processed TrxID: a3ecd8f20ea982e6c0f22ba2d4e5d0f0dd4a5920e8b39884e3bcdb81129d554c @ 2014-12-22 01:46:05
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:30:49 Processed TrxID: 6cbdbb3fb8da2d8b47e32737b6252c8120f99454630b9b1a515d8ff64c11d067 @ 2014-12-22 01:14:06
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:30:13 Processed TrxID: 14640e575b9c4ee95b1a7f9dcb33e2ee47058a398a911f4f20df612eac8d9ed8 @ 2014-12-22 00:42:08
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:29:43 Processed TrxID: ca433ba4d7759b18ca00dd874fd7a09e28ba6b17462825fd86ed433b30c290df @ 2014-12-22 08:00:07
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:29:11 Processed TrxID: 647da1f3a5431301a0d815cc26c4dcd93c50e9660550ac3d624f5720d7d306b5 @ 2014-12-22 07:58:06
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:28:35 Processed TrxID: 9aedc75e06b9d4958f0d5bc7ff80337f4bd414928a0cf9bb31ad428f8b654fd5 @ 2014-12-22 07:28:05
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:28:03 Processed TrxID: a22cc2151c9b140f7593f6c456b8c9a42ebfab0f6b0257a7cd616236d27fb533 @ 2014-12-22 06:58:05
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:27:32 Processed TrxID: 64ac27ea3e1bcb9ad3dd6657d352860febc9bc2d21e2c3a0a90d5cdc861b06bd @ 2014-12-22 06:26:07
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:27:02 Processed TrxID: 2a690cb4a8753716de709bd4e5f32ba1b35c333ff860bc1e59dc434b7303923f @ 2014-12-22 05:54:06
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:26:27 Processed TrxID: 8be6cd3136d9a64c61f0b8cfc1c2fd5804c642e43df3e98ccce29ba0408446f3 @ 2014-12-22 05:24:05
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:25:56 Processed TrxID: 83a0963dd1ddb96d651ae9cdd045efd9bb536b99fbce2631d1d242fb5947ee11 @ 2014-12-22 00:40:08
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:25:24 Processed TrxID: 6bc2451cc9429225d39ee394595ba684b39ab62a3ad2f8a28de1f54f848836c4 @ 2014-12-22 04:52:06
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:24:52 Processed TrxID: 6458a0b6fe93e99ffafc7cb62a289866c314c517a872358f93c1438938679d49 @ 2014-12-22 04:20:08
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:24:19 Processed TrxID: 1fb66ce1206ebb0abd6583515d4df005e09e70674a42b0bad17a4e47d04661b7 @ 2014-12-22 03:48:05
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:23:42 Processed TrxID: 696df1d85417d5a45b4148b2f4039a3d66f97f133f17f06d89170b5d3cf73ca2 @ 2014-12-22 03:18:06
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:22:38 Processed TrxID: 96b7a57b16d53b9c888f83ad1d7e9a48ec5c4bfa653511869243bce27467594c @ 2014-12-22 02:46:06
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:22:07 Processed TrxID: d79c8f9087b8ac44b92a7862fe64967b0edca21b2c178f777fa43c3d3821dfcf @ 2014-12-22 02:14:08
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:21:32 Processed TrxID: fbfd5c58fc3718a19ba319e5002fc2e9756a03c01a9570be11471b40d3850fc4 @ 2014-12-22 01:42:05
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:20:58 Processed TrxID: f9d8db44604e2268e220a1322a2c1a61e4f5d315026c85da112333abedbea793 @ 2014-12-22 01:10:06
Halcyon HUKLGMKewgQXMHeQLzvVHgaN4rQ5q7acpR 100.00000000 HAL Yes 2014-12-22 00:20:19 Processed TrxID: 1b70f2b13ec059347e2f4ae83d1911474ce562d43e2326ba40ffe2c00ba7133d @ 2014-12-22 00:38:06

All withdrawals are processed but no coins is in my wallet. I am on a right chain. Thanks in advance! Best regards, "

and here respond:

"Hello Galina,

Thank you for contacting Cryptsy. I am happy to assist.
The withdrawal transactions have been released to the blockchain.
All transactions are found in the blockchain  https://altexplorer.info/chains/HAL/index.php

Please make sure your wallet is updated and in sync.
The coin should arrive in your wallet shortly.
Sorry for the delay and thank you kindly for your patience.

Sincerely,

Marjorie
Cryptsy.com "

What can I do now? Please, help! I am a newbie in HAL community.

▄██████▀▀       ▄█████▄
▐███   ▄███▀  ▄█▄
   ▀██████████████████████▀
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 09:40:58 AM

Since your coins are still in their wallet, you can ask Cryptsy to resend these transactions or credit the total amount back to your balance.

*Sakura*
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:02:53 AM

Since your coins are still in their wallet, you can ask Cryptsy to resend these transactions or credit the total amount back to your balance.

No, coins isn't in their wallet. All transactions are processed, but in wrong chain, i.e. in 1.1.0.

All transactions are found in the blockchain  https://altexplorer.info/chains/HAL/index.php

▄██████▀▀       ▄█████▄
▐███   ▄███▀  ▄█▄
   ▀██████████████████████▀
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 11:06:56 AM

No, coins isn't in their wallet. All transactions are processed, but in wrong chain, i.e. in 1.1.0.

These transactions found on the invalid chain are non-existent on the correct chain. Therefore the coins haven't gone anywhere. They are still in their wallet after getting updated to v1.1.0.2 and rescanned.

ntsdm

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 04:39:24 AM

i have the same problem but im still waiting for them to credit my coins since 20 December 2014
please keep everyone updated and let people know what is happening and oh by the way.........
Welcome to the wonderful world of   CRYPTSY
SO SORRY for the sarcasm.
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 05:05:24 AM

Well, Cryptsy runs over 200 coin daemons currently and that's quite many. I guess they have maybe a few staff members with access to hot and cold wallets. It's conceivable they cannot update them in time. Everything was much faster when Cryptsy had been just started and there were maybe 20 coins listed. One thing I'm sure they're not going to scam anyone of their coins.

ntsdm

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:03:52 AM

will bittrex delete this coin? and  in cryptsy even if they have my 500HAL the market is actually goin well..... gaining ground

EDIT.....
excuse my French but " i sound like a F@#%$ing  speculator now!" 
i just noticed
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 07:53:48 AM

Considering the network stake weight has tripled this month, it seems there are more people staking HAL than keeping them on exchanges or in offline wallets. That's good actually. However it doesn't help with meeting the daily volume of 0.2 BTC Bittrex wants. If they delist HAL, well, Cryptsy gets more volume. There will be other exchanges once HAL matures and the whole crypto world recovers from the current depression.

ntsdm

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:51:57 PM

question?Huh??

i had a block that failed and while checking it is on the blockchain and valid? how do i get it to revalidate and credit to my wallet?

"from the wallet"
Date: 1/13/2015 21:19
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 HAL
Net amount: -200.99 HAL
Transaction ID: f8d88e0a4869f23ea54538c4008370f7700421d5dccf334c0e493e03550890d4

From the blockchain explorer-----

Transaction f8d88e0a48...90d4

Short Link: http://atlas.phoenixcoin.org:2080/t/ARx1SyLath

Hash: f8d88e0a4869f23ea54538c4008370f7700421d5dccf334c0e493e03550890d4
Appeared in Halcyon bc3b3b7ea6...7204 (2015-01-13 13:19:20)

Number of inputs: 1 (Jump to inputs)
Number of outputs: 3 (Jump to outputs)

Total in: 200.99
Total out: 205.99

Size: 258 bytes
Fee: -5

Raw transaction
Inputs

Index   Previous output   Amount   From address   ScriptSig
0   60d0334fdf...:1   200.99   HFPuW6qg72UyM94sDEym1XJm1UkkHnpdpD   71:3044...e301 33:03d7...a7b0
Outputs

Index   Redeemed at input   Amount   To address   ScriptPubKey
0   Not yet redeemed   0   Unknown   
1   Not yet redeemed   102.99   HFPuW6qg72UyM94sDEym1XJm1UkkHnpdpD   33:03d7...a7b0 CHECKSIG
2   Not yet redeemed   103   HFPuW6qg72UyM94sDEym1XJm1UkkHnpdpD   33:03d7...a7b0 CHECKSIG