Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:38:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈  (Read 284487 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcreditscc (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:32:28 PM

15 BNs == 3750000 off market. Plus the lost ~ 1200000 that totals almost 5 million off market.

5 + 6 ==11 that means only 4 million is in circulation now.

What is the lost 1.2 million coins?

Guesstimate

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bcr/address.dws?4982.htm

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bcr/address.dws?5074.htm

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bcr/address.dws?7225.htm

more addresses if you look on chainz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcdrak
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 10:20:01 PM

It would be very useful to add a compiled linux version for those that can't do it yourself like me for cheap ram starving vps.

Just like dragos did it so far here http://82.211.1.181/bitcredit/

dragos and tlc are looking to soon become the first users with an actual salary paid by the blockchain for their work. I am working on the details of employment and how to structure it in a way that helps the system.

As time is progressing and the project grows i need to leave soe of the simpler tasks so i can bring together more of the larger ones. ALso there are areas you have seen that i am not good at ....hehehe QT and all that.

So having people work on those areas will give me time to push other items on the to-do list.

For example, i'm sure you've seen that i have proposed an alliance of sorts with certain coins... if this happens, you can imagine the workload...but also the immense benefits to our system.

I know you a have plenty more important work to do, maybe I was not expresing myself clearly enough (like always  Grin )  It was just a suggestion to add this or some similar link to official site, if dragos or tlc will update regularly these files, it seems that's pretty easy but not for me (always the devil is in the detail). I think that will be very helpful not only for me.

It may look that I have a lot of demands, but the truth is that some of this ideas (often not my) are not so bad and have proved to be useful somewhere else, speaking of which maybe dedicated slack channel could be useful too.

Alliance is a great idea, all those nodes are wasting right now, all MN community could greatly help yourself in that matter, what was strange for me that SPR from which this idea came from (coin101) , now are not interested in help and rather rude.

I suspect that they want to have more control over it and if it would be done and initiated by them then they would agree to cooperate, maybe just don't understand what you have offerd them, crypto world is suspicious now, there's no one to blame.

I was reading all your offers to implement nodes in another coin's threads, but was wondering how you have choose them. For example first glance at VIA and I already knew that they don't waNt masternodes, why ?  Drak's and Peter Todd's thoughts about masternodes are officially known for a long time, they think that's useless and centralise a network. So far your offers go to dying coins like :DGC, SILK, STK (ex-CINII) maybe it would not be bad to try to contact with CRAVE, SLING, TRON, NTRN or even DASH.

As always it's just my point of view Wink

@thelonecrouton

Straight from your BN hehe ? Good for now as long as access is active,  but after update problem still will remain.

You'll notice that the price is whats dying on those coins, not the community. That is what is important. I need sustainable partnerships so i look at coins with real solid communities.

the latest craze will not last. I'll wait till it dies down and maybe approach the survivors.

I am quite interested by what you said in the viacoin thread, but I really need to understand more about what is involved and how the MNs would integrate into the peer to peer network. The way it was being presented seemed like they wont affect consensus and could participate in the network anyway without consent from the consensus network. Is that the case?
alganonim

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:07:48 PM

Hope that I was wrong, and alliance somehow will work out, it has a great potential, it would be sad to be wasted.

BTW. Somehow finally started up 2 BNs on 1 VPS, with some luck, but VPS needed to be restarted, rpcport changed, firewall adjusted, and firstly new BN started.

After some time will look how this will work.
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:21:43 PM

It would be very useful to add a compiled linux version for those that can't do it yourself like me for cheap ram starving vps.

dragos and tlc are looking to soon become the first users with an actual salary paid by the blockchain for their work. I am working on the details of employment and how to structure it in a way that helps the system.

As time is progressing and the project grows i need to leave soe of the simpler tasks so i can bring together more of the larger ones. ALso there are areas you have seen that i am not good at ....hehehe QT and all that.

So having people work on those areas will give me time to push other items on the to-do list.

For example, i'm sure you've seen that i have proposed an alliance of sorts with certain coins... if this happens, you can imagine the workload...but also the immense benefits to our system.

I know you a have plenty more important work to do, maybe I was not expresing myself clearly enough (like always  Grin )  It was just a suggestion to add this or some similar link to official site, if dragos or tlc will update regularly these files, it seems that's pretty easy but not for me (always the devil is in the detail). I think that will be very helpful not only for me.

It may look that I have a lot of demands, but the truth is that some of this ideas (often not my) are not so bad and have proved to be useful somewhere else, speaking of which maybe dedicated slack channel could be useful too.

Alliance is a great idea, all those nodes are wasting right now, all MN community could greatly help yourself in that matter, what was strange for me that SPR from which this idea came from (coin101) , now are not interested in help and rather rude.

I suspect that they want to have more control over it and if it would be done and initiated by them then they would agree to cooperate, maybe just don't understand what you have offerd them, crypto world is suspicious now, there's no one to blame.

I was reading all your offers to implement nodes in another coin's threads, but was wondering how you have choose them. For example first glance at VIA and I already knew that they don't waNt masternodes, why ?  Drak's and Peter Todd's thoughts about masternodes are officially known for a long time, they think that's useless and centralise a network. So far your offers go to dying coins like :DGC, SILK, STK (ex-CINII) maybe it would not be bad to try to contact with CRAVE, SLING, TRON, NTRN or even DASH.

@thelonecrouton

Straight from your BN hehe ? Good for now as long as access is active,  but after update problem still will remain.

You'll notice that the price is whats dying on those coins, not the community. That is what is important. I need sustainable partnerships so i look at coins with real solid communities.

the latest craze will not last. I'll wait till it dies down and maybe approach the survivors.

I am quite interested by what you said in the viacoin thread, but I really need to understand more about what is involved and how the MNs would integrate into the peer to peer network. The way it was being presented seemed like they wont affect consensus and could participate in the network anyway without consent from the consensus network. Is that the case?

I am quite interested by what you said in the viacoin thread, but I really need to understand more about what is involved and how the MNs would integrate into the peer to peer network.

In short, a normal client would just listen to messages that match it's one spec as they do now, but under my proposal, our MNs would listen to messages from both nets.

The way it was being presented seemed like they wont affect consensus and could participate in the network anyway without consent from the consensus network. Is that the case?

Consensus already exists in each of our networks, what the MNs do is allow other networks to "view" the consensus of others', participation in multi-network tasks is not mandatory. It is up to each developer to decide if they want their client to be able to participate in multi-network consensus. For example we are exploring colored coins, and will have built in asset management and trading, if VIA decided that you wanted to participate, you would have to add code that allows you to participate.

Coins can handle messages and events for other coins without consent but participation requires configuration to follow the rules of said network. In the end a bunch of well written switch statements would be the bulk of the requirement especially if we maintain "BTC based only" network.  

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:32:15 PM

By dint of sacrificing several goats to the Elder Gods I have got the tx symbols back, lined up, and fitting in the recent transactions area:

Might shrink 'em a bit.

Any chance to remove the darksend this time round?

btcdrak
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:39:08 PM

@thelonecrouton

I am quite interested by what you said in the viacoin thread, but I really need to understand more about what is involved and how the MNs would integrate into the peer to peer network.

In short, a normal client would just listen to messages that match it's one spec as they do now, but under my proposal, our MNs would listen to messages from both nets.

The way it was being presented seemed like they wont affect consensus and could participate in the network anyway without consent from the consensus network. Is that the case?

Consensus already exists in each of our networks, what the MNs do is allow other networks to "view" the consensus of others', participation in multi-network tasks is not mandatory. It is up to each developer to decide if they want their client to be able to participate in multi-network consensus. For example we are exploring colored coins, and will have built in asset management and trading, if VIA decided that you wanted to participate, you would have to add code that allows you to participate.

Coins can handle messages and events for other coins without consent but participation requires configuration to follow the rules of said network. In the end a bunch of well written switch statements would be the bulk of the requirement especially if we maintain "BTC based only" network.  

Is there any code we can look at? Via is based on Bitcoin 0.10 so the codebase is quite different to most altcoin codebases.
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:46:39 PM

@thelonecrouton

Is there any code we can look at? Via is based on Bitcoin 0.10 so the codebase is quite different to most altcoin codebases.

Your code and mine are mostly the same. for now use the master branch, the development branches are probably glitchy since they have half baked colored coins

Bagdar13

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:43:27 AM

Is there a issue with the network, we seem to be stalled at 116501, i notice the pool thinks it has found 116502 however all my peers are still reporting 116501.  Anyone else seeing anything different?

Thanks

I am seeing this

2015-05-18 00:50:05 InvalidChainFound: invalid block=0000100a58f11f188a062cca31bb0fb9bc4e3089fd3c4c2a34adbb6db698590a  height=116502  log2_work=35.644575  date=2015-05-18 00:50:12
2015-05-18 00:50:05 InvalidChainFound:  current best=0000028de284be28c8861c7abb27bc73a71b88959e670eaeaaa795635ac03ebe  height=116501  log2_work=35.644548  date=2015-05-18 00:01:53
2015-05-18 00:50:05 ERROR: ConnectTip() : ConnectBlock 0000100a58f11f188a062cca31bb0fb9bc4e3089fd3c4c2a34adbb6db698590a failed
2015-05-18 00:50:05 InvalidChainFound: invalid block=0000100a58f11f188a062cca31bb0fb9bc4e3089fd3c4c2a34adbb6db698590a  height=116502  log2_work=35.644575  date=2015-05-18 00:50:12
2015-05-18 00:50:05 InvalidChainFound:  current best=0000028de284be28c8861c7abb27bc73a71b88959e670eaeaaa795635ac03ebe  height=116501  log2_work=35.644548  date=2015-05-18 00:01:53
dragos_bdi

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:02:45 AM

Is there a issue with the network, we seem to be stalled at 116501, i notice the pool thinks it has found 116502 however all my peers are still reporting 116501.  Anyone else seeing anything different?

Thanks

I am seeing this

2015-05-18 00:50:05 InvalidChainFound: invalid block=0000100a58f11f188a062cca31bb0fb9bc4e3089fd3c4c2a34adbb6db698590a  height=116502  log2_work=35.644575  date=2015-05-18 00:50:12
2015-05-18 00:50:05 InvalidChainFound:  current best=0000028de284be28c8861c7abb27bc73a71b88959e670eaeaaa795635ac03ebe  height=116501  log2_work=35.644548  date=2015-05-18 00:01:53
2015-05-18 00:50:05 ERROR: ConnectTip() : ConnectBlock 0000100a58f11f188a062cca31bb0fb9bc4e3089fd3c4c2a34adbb6db698590a failed
2015-05-18 00:50:05 InvalidChainFound: invalid block=0000100a58f11f188a062cca31bb0fb9bc4e3089fd3c4c2a34adbb6db698590a  height=116502  log2_work=35.644575  date=2015-05-18 00:50:12
2015-05-18 00:50:05 InvalidChainFound:  current best=0000028de284be28c8861c7abb27bc73a71b88959e670eaeaaa795635ac03ebe  height=116501  log2_work=35.644548  date=2015-05-18 00:01:53

I found 116502, and now the network start working again. The correct 116502 block is here http://bitcredits.pw:8776/static/

I'm not sure, but seems that the problem is on this pool ... http://crypto.office-on-the.net:8776/static/

Thank You for your tips!
BCR - 5u7KPyiHKeg6sbdvd9XhT9HHpvh5c2ppTe
BTC - 1ASJQ7SE84sgQketS2kQCTQLV3DJesYnLh
sawa
Legendary

Activity: 1308
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:41:09 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 02:04:52 PM by sawa

Thanks

I am seeing this

I found 116502, and now the network start working again. The correct 116502 block is here http://bitcredits.pw:8776/static/

I'm not sure, but seems that the problem is on this pool ... http://crypto.office-on-the.net:8776/static/
It's not a problem, it's orphan.
The problem is created by node: http://bitcredits.pw:8776/static/
This node has no peers, probably it was specially configured to work autonomously.
Node peers:    0 / 0    
http://bitcredits.pw:8776/peer_addresses = ""

So how other pools connected to p2p network and their speed is faster, they get the most of blocks.
If you are an owner of this node, please connect to others.
Stop the pool, delete .../p2pool-bcr/data directory (with all content), delete *.pyc files and change next parameters in file .../p2pool-bcr/p2pool/networks/bitcredit.py:
Code:
IDENTIFIER = 'b1dc7ed1dc11e0d1'.decode('hex')
PREFIX = 'ba0c05e7ad100301'.decode('hex')
BOOTSTRAP_ADDRS = '198.52.160.59:54003 198.52.160.60:8777 82.200.205.30:8777'.split(' ')
/* See the source code on GitHub: https://github.com/bitcreditscc/p2pool */
By doing so you will strengthen the p2p network and reduce the number of orphans.

thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:20:42 PM

C++ was designed by fucking idiots.  Angry
Bagdar13

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:42:21 PM

C++ was designed by fucking idiots.  Angry

When I went to college in 2001; they made me do it in C...so I could know the pain of malloc and char* arrays...fuck strings.  Then senior year they said you can have C++ and dynamic memory structures that you don't have to code yourself, and we were great-full to the merciful c++ gods for the vector and the map.
Bagdar13

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:49:46 PM

Thanks

I am seeing this

This node has no peers, probably it was specially configured to work autonomously.

So how other pools connected to p2p network and their speed is faster, they get the most of blocks.
Stop the pool, delete .../p2pool-bcr/data directory (with all content), delete *.pyc files and change next parameters in file .../p2pool-bcr/p2pool/networks/bitcredit.py:
Code:
BOOTSTRAP_ADDRS = '198.52.160.59:54003 198.52.160.60:8777 82.200.205.30:8777'.split(' ')
By doing so you will strengthen the p2p network and reduce the number of orphans.

Hey thanks for clearing that up. I have no idea who owns that pool; but I do have a question if you don't mind.  How did that orphan manage to stall the entire network for so many hours?

Thanks,
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:57:45 PM

i have a super massive headache, likely caused by too much screen time or the new round of medicine. taking the night off and likely most of the day tomorrow

hangouts will be the easiest way to contact me

thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 11:02:35 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2015, 12:41:07 AM by thelonecrouton

C++ was designed by fucking idiots.  Angry

When I went to college in 2001; they made me do it in C...so I could know the pain of malloc and char* arrays...fuck strings.  Then senior year they said you can have C++ and dynamic memory structures that you don't have to code yourself, and we were great-full to the merciful c++ gods for the vector and the map.

I'm no fan of C either.  Header files are an abomination and whoever invented them should be beaten with fiery rattlesnakes.
dragos_bdi

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 11:29:54 AM

Thanks

I am seeing this

Code:

Hey thanks for clearing that up. I have no idea who owns that pool; but I do have a question if you don't mind.  How did that orphan manage to stall the entire network for so many hours?

Thanks,

First of all, I do not intend to start an argue on this manner.
Second, sawa, the problem start from your pool. Why? I will try to explain in a few words after.
Third, my pool was not the problem, I started the pool when I saw that the network stopped.

Pre:
Now, there are only two possibilities to mine Bitcredits. First, using the wallet, second, using the NaN clpts miner v2.1 or pts-getwork (3 times slower), with p2pool fork made by bitcreditscc.
There is no solominer available, or other type of pools that can sustain the network.

Synopsis:
On sawa pool, was found aprox. 30-40 "orphan" blocks.
My first guess was that you don't update the wallet to last version that enforce the BN payments.
Second guess, is that was a problem in communication with other 2 p2pools (bcrp2pool.website and p2pool.website) because on the list of "found" blocks, only on your pool was a long list of 116502 orphan blocks found and not on the other 2.
Third guess, it's a problem on p2pool code and/or wallet code, that when a block is rejected by the wallet (see the first quote, "Invalid Chain Found") the p2pool see this as "Orphan", and this is wrong. An "orphan" block it is one that is found and accepted by the wallet, but not by the network because someone, a little bit faster, submitted a valid block. So p2pool try to request work and find 116503, even that 116502 it's not found, it's not orphan but was rejected.

ToDo:
Sawa, check to see if you are running the last version of the wallet.
Bitcreditscc, check to see, if you have time, why the p2pool report the block even if it's "Invalid Chain Found" by the wallet.

Sawa, I know very well how to configure the p2pool. The reasons that you exposed are valid in a stable and muti-mining possibilities, but not on the current state of the coin.
Putting my p2pool on the network with other p2pools will not strengthen the network, but will weaken the network, because there are no other viable options to mine.
Because of the reasons that I wrote up, I will maintain my p2pool of the network and I'm sure that this is a good decision.
And to close, when you say that the "problem" was created by my p2pool, write and the reasons. Otherwise, everything is only a "story". I like some technical "why's", not a technical howto add a p2pool on the network with other p2pools.

Thanks !

Thank You for your tips!
BCR - 5u7KPyiHKeg6sbdvd9XhT9HHpvh5c2ppTe
BTC - 1ASJQ7SE84sgQketS2kQCTQLV3DJesYnLh
Bagdar13

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:30:49 PM

Thanks,
[/quote]

First of all, I do not intend to start an argue on this manner.
Second, sawa, the problem start from your pool. Why? I will try to explain in a few words after.
Third, my pool was not the problem, I started the pool when I saw that the network stopped.

Pre:
Now, there are only two possibilities to mine Bitcredits. First, using the wallet, second, using the NaN clpts miner v2.1 or pts-getwork (3 times slower), with p2pool fork made by bitcreditscc.
There is no solominer available, or other type of pools that can sustain the network.

Synopsis:
On sawa pool, was found aprox. 30-40 "orphan" blocks.
My first guess was that you don't update the wallet to last version that enforce the BN payments.
Second guess, is that was a problem in communication with other 2 p2pools (bcrp2pool.website and p2pool.website) because on the list of "found" blocks, only on your pool was a long list of 116502 orphan blocks found and not on the other 2.
Third guess, it's a problem on p2pool code and/or wallet code, that when a block is rejected by the wallet (see the first quote, "Invalid Chain Found") the p2pool see this as "Orphan", and this is wrong. An "orphan" block it is one that is found and accepted by the wallet, but not by the network because someone, a little bit faster, submitted a valid block. So p2pool try to request work and find 116503, even that 116502 it's not found, it's not orphan but was rejected.

ToDo:
Sawa, check to see if you are running the last version of the wallet.
Bitcreditscc, check to see, if you have time, why the p2pool report the block even if it's "Invalid Chain Found" by the wallet.

Sawa, I know very well how to configure the p2pool. The reasons that you exposed are valid in a stable and muti-mining possibilities, but not on the current state of the coin.
Putting my p2pool on the network with other p2pools will not strengthen the network, but will weaken the network, because there are no other viable options to mine.
Because of the reasons that I wrote up, I will maintain my p2pool of the network and I'm sure that this is a good decision.
And to close, when you say that the "problem" was created by my p2pool, write and the reasons. Otherwise, everything is only a "story". I like some technical "why's", not a technical howto add a p2pool on the network with other p2pools.

Thanks !
[/quote]

Just wanted to say that was a great Synopsis, I was trying to piece it together myself but could not, any activity constructed in this positive manner only betters the community in my opinion.  I am always of the opinion that mistakes will be made and bugs in code will be found, that's just the nature of an evolving system.  I don't think anyone should take offence if someone finds a bug as long as it is done in a respectful manner.  I am highly impressed with the respect that you have for other peoples work, i believe this discussion will and should continue in such a productive manner. Good on all of you.

Have a great day
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:59:44 PM

Kind of regretting giving up on this coin as early as I did in the beginning because I was having so much trouble with the wallet in the beginning but very nice to see you achieving success Dev Smiley I have the utmost respect for you and your coin project and wish you the best of luck Smiley I think I may get back into this coin if someone can point me to the nearest updated wallet version and a working .conf file for that wallet Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

siameze
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:01:17 PM

Kind of regretting giving up on this coin as early as I did in the beginning because I was having so much trouble with the wallet in the beginning but very nice to see you achieving success Dev Smiley I have the utmost respect for you and your coin project and wish you the best of luck Smiley I think I may get back into this coin if someone can point me to the nearest updated wallet version and a working .conf file for that wallet Smiley Cheers

The latest master builds very stable for me. I am going to host a node for it soon.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:16:34 PM

The latest master builds very stable for me. I am going to host a node for it soon.
Is that the latest windows wallet? Because that's what I'm going to need is the latest windows wallet and nodes for this coin Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: