Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:27:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈  (Read 284487 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bagdar13

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:17:40 AM

Sorry to bother, but with the new wallet when i try to send coins I keep getting the error that my coins have already been spent.  I tried this with a new wallet and with coins mined directly into that wallet.  I also tried importing into a different (new clean) wallet using key dump, same result.  Do you have any idea why with the new wallet it would say the coins are already spent?  Anyone else have this issue?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NaN_PTS

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:45:38 AM

Sorry to bother, but with the new wallet when i try to send coins I keep getting the error that my coins have already been spent.  I tried this with a new wallet and with coins mined directly into that wallet.  I also tried importing into a different (new clean) wallet using key dump, same result.  Do you have any idea why with the new wallet it would say the coins are already spent?  Anyone else have this issue?
The new wallet has at least one major bug. To keep the chain running I would recommend to use the last working wallet. 217.244.9.99:8877 is still running the old wallet and the old chain seems to have the majority of the hash power according to the blocks found just before the fork. Currently, the old chain is trying to find block no. 106663.
bitcreditscc (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:34:56 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 06:56:59 AM by bitcreditscc

Sorry to bother, but with the new wallet when i try to send coins I keep getting the error that my coins have already been spent.  I tried this with a new wallet and with coins mined directly into that wallet.  I also tried importing into a different (new clean) wallet using key dump, same result.  Do you have any idea why with the new wallet it would say the coins are already spent?  Anyone else have this issue?
The new wallet has at least one major bug. To keep the chain running I would recommend to use the last working wallet. 217.244.9.99:8877 is still running the old wallet and the old chain seems to have the majority of the hash power according to the blocks found just before the fork. Currently, the old chain is trying to find block no. 106663.

There will NOT be any single block accepted that does not conform to the network rules.

Use this wallet:- Windows x64 0.30.16.7c (with blocksize==20MB) as you can see form the p2pools, the active and supported network is alive and kicking.

The chain NAN is pointing at is obsolete and unsupported.

NaN_PTS

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:42:02 AM

Sorry to bother, but with the new wallet when i try to send coins I keep getting the error that my coins have already been spent.  I tried this with a new wallet and with coins mined directly into that wallet.  I also tried importing into a different (new clean) wallet using key dump, same result.  Do you have any idea why with the new wallet it would say the coins are already spent?  Anyone else have this issue?

There will NOT be any single block accepted that does not conform to the network rules.

Use this wallet:-Windows x64 0.30.16.7b (with blocksize==20MB) as you can see form the p2pools, the active and supported network is alive and kicking.

My last comment: Your code is not doing what it is supposed to do. Let the community decide. BTW your code does not match the specification given at the beginning of the thread and the community should know this. You told me that the code would be fixed.
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:51:29 AM

BELAY THAT!!

Use this wallet:-Windows x64 0.30.16.7b (with blocksize==20MB) as you can see form the p2pools, the active and supported network is alive and kicking.

My last comment: Your code is not doing what it is supposed to do. Let the community decide. BTW your code does not match the specification given at the beginning of the thread and the community should know this. You told me that the code would be fixed.

which part?

the community will decide, but either way, your directing people to a fork without checking with me is not how things work. would you take responsibility if something went wrong or would you all of a sudden want me to resolve that?

Bagdar13

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:15:16 AM

BELAY THAT!!

which part?

the community will decide, but either way, your directing people to a fork without checking with me is not how things work. would you take responsibility if something went wrong or would you all of a sudden want me to resolve that?

Its all good we will follow your lead, as of 2 hours ago i can not get either wallet to sync with the network.  I will just turn off my miners for the night or send them elsewhere.  One day does not a project make or break.  Will be back tomorrow no worries.  Appreciate your effort and I am certain these glitches will be ironed out in the next rev.  All my wallets at 106630 using the new .7-beta as linked are unable to find the new chain.  Could you post an add node for us to manual add to get on the right fork.
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:46:35 AM

Its all good we will follow your lead, as of 2 hours ago i can not get either wallet to sync with the network.  I will just turn off my miners for the night or send them elsewhere.  One day does not a project make or break.  Will be back tomorrow no worries.  Appreciate your effort and I am certain these glitches will be ironed out in the next rev.  All my wallets at 106630 using the new .7-beta as linked are unable to find the new chain.  Could you post an add node for us to manual add to get on the right fork.

fastest way is to connect to 198.52.160.59 and 198.52.160.60.

Also 198.52.160.64 is on correct chain. I've already alerted exchange rep and block explorer owner.

users who noticed that old miner is not working have already switched back to the pool.

My rationale for this hard fork is as follows:- Transaction limit of 1 MB was not useable for planned future expansion, note, it's not a gimmick like other coins, we really will be using up a lot of space in a block with new security measures and metadata for reversible transactions and other innovations.

This update also forced all blocks to contain BN payments, all users must play by the same basic rules for us to have true consensus.

Two known issues are :-

For some reason Qt only working in litemode
And some icons in cleaned up QT are not showing especially for the tabbed statistics and message pages. We'll look into all this and more. Also trying to figure out a way to shorten overall startup time.

Meanwhile, if you have trouble syncing, just connect to the above mentioned noes using latest build for this link: - Windows x64 0.30.16.7b (with blocksize==20MB)

Source is always up to date

NaN_PTS

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:38:50 AM

Its all good we will follow your lead, as of 2 hours ago i can not get either wallet to sync with the network.  I will just turn off my miners for the night or send them elsewhere.  One day does not a project make or break.  Will be back tomorrow no worries.  Appreciate your effort and I am certain these glitches will be ironed out in the next rev.  All my wallets at 106630 using the new .7-beta as linked are unable to find the new chain.  Could you post an add node for us to manual add to get on the right fork.

Also 198.52.160.64 is on correct chain. I've already alerted exchange rep and block explorer owner.

users who noticed that old miner is not working have already switched back to the pool.

My rationale for this hard fork is as follows:- Transaction limit of 1 MB was not useable for planned future expansion, note, it's not a gimmick like other coins, we really will be using up a lot of space in a block with new security measures and metadata for reversible transactions and other innovations.

This update also forced all blocks to contain BN payments, all users must play by the same basic rules for us to have true consensus.

And some icons in cleaned up QT are not showing especially for the tabbed statistics and message pages. We'll look into all this and more. Also trying to figure out a way to shorten overall startup time.

Meanwhile, if you have trouble syncing, just connect to the above mentioned noes using latest build for this link: - Windows x64 0.30.16.7b (with blocksize==20MB)

LOL, at least you have found the error in your "very straight forward" code https://github.com/bitcreditscc/bicreditsnew/commit/00513f15c440d983adc833c4bc3da686587a455e. The specification says 20% of the block value goes to BN and not any more. You even increased the payments! Congratulation, you have introduced another hard fork.
Now you have to mention the 10,000,000 BCR premine (or however you call it) and what shall happen to the bank and reserve payments.
I will update the miner as soon as you have corrected your BS, otherwise you would just scam miners and waste my time. Sorry, I've corrected many bugs in the wallet and in p2pool, but you still do no listen to me; you don't even test your own code.
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:49:34 AM

LOL, at least you have found the error in your "very straight forward" code https://github.com/bitcreditscc/bicreditsnew/commit/00513f15c440d983adc833c4bc3da686587a455e. The specification says 20% of the block value goes to BN and not any more. You even increased the payments! Congratulation, you have introduced another hard fork.
Now you have to mention the 10,000,000 BCR premine (or however you call it) and what shall happen to the bank and reserve payments.
I will update the miner as soon as you have corrected your BS, otherwise you would just scam miners and waste my time. Sorry, I've corrected many bugs in the wallet and in p2pool, but you still do no listen to me; you don't even test your own code.

you are just sour that i closed the loophole you were exploiting. You'll note that you've said nothing new if you even followed the thread.

your miner is your own business and i've told you countless times, this project is not predicated on your miner. if you wish to be a part of the process, that is up to you, but don't expect me to give what you say a second look, your attitude stinks.

NaN_PTS

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:58:35 AM

you are just sour that i closed the loophole you were exploiting. You'll note that you've said nothing new if you even followed the thread.

your miner is your own business and i've told you countless times, this project is not predicated on your miner. if you wish to be a part of the process, that is up to you, but don't expect me to give what you say a second look, your attitude stinks.
Well, then why did you promise to obey the specification? Am I wrong with the specification? Why aren't you able to test a release? Your just arrogant and making mostly empty promises. My last warning was ignored, too, and the scenario became reality. Would you have listened to me this time? No. I don't want to have large influence in this project, if you understand this, otherwise this would have happened after the last fork.
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:26:42 AM

Well, then why did you promise to obey the specification? Am I wrong with the specification? Why aren't you able to test a release? Your just arrogant and making mostly empty promises. My last warning was ignored, too, and the scenario became reality. Would you have listened to me this time? No. I don't want to have large influence in this project, if you understand this, otherwise this would have happened after the last fork.

for one, that infographic was not done by me. and when that and other issues were realized,  it was resolved that they would be fixed along with the new graphics.

But like i said, you don't follow the thread and only show up to impress your thoughts without catching up. Your motivations are what made me ignore you, which is excatly what was driving you to try and get people back on an unsupported chain.

we can go at this all day and nothing will be resolved. this is a work in progress, and until you start treating it like that, you'll always be complaining.

Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:51:27 AM

i have 5 connections, but the client say, no blockchain source available

i use the old blockchain, then the client crashes

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:56:09 AM

i use the old blockchain, then the client crash

Windows x64 0.30.16.7c (with blocksize==20MB)

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:57:47 AM

yes i use this version

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:01:14 AM

yes i use this version

re-download and try fresh sync , remember to put "litemode=1" if you are using QT

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:04:02 AM

So there is a proposal by one of the new guys, basically, he wants us to release 230K fro the 6 mill fund. This will be placed in a faucet that will give out 23 BCR. This will be a means to reach out to new users alongside a massive marketing campaign.

Thoughts?

That doesn't sound like a bad idea

Perhaps this place could do it once we've got the large sized circle version of the logo back from the designer

Standard time between each payout is 30mins

http://faucet.coin43.com/

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:08:49 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 07:29:56 AM by Mario241077

yes i use this version

re-download and try fresh sync , remember to put "litemode=1" if you are using QT

i use QT
i have add litemode=1 in my config

nothing happend

The client synchronizes with the old chain, but then crashes the client off!

edit: so with the oldchain of me, without the old .lock, it seems to work and sync but only with litemode=1

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:34:22 AM

with litemode=0

dragos_bdi

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:39:39 AM

yes i use this version

you use the "b" version, not "c" version ...

Thank You for your tips!
BCR - 5u7KPyiHKeg6sbdvd9XhT9HHpvh5c2ppTe
BTC - 1ASJQ7SE84sgQketS2kQCTQLV3DJesYnLh
alganonim

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:35:52 AM

So the "c" version should still work only in litemode (without BankNode) or in normal mode too.

There should be little more info what is changed in next version and if first 0.30.16.07-rc should still be used.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: