Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:37:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MangoCoinz Official ANN Thread - Mine cryptocurrencies on you smart phone  (Read 164528 times)
snappa4ever

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:54:51 PM

This coin needs more promotion and exchange ? is it open source

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
Xdragon

Activity: 543
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:08:05 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 11:34:23 PM by Xdragon

My phone is not generating coins while screen locked. Is it normal?
Moving is present.
Looks like I have the same problem. It was not the case with previous version.

Same here.  Mining isn't working like before.

Hey guys,

With MangoCoinz v0.4.5 came a new difficulty that is 5 times the previous v0.4.4.
I've just checked with my phone, and I can mine with the screen locked.
Today I've been to college and back and I've mined about 1.21 MCZs.

Please try to lock your phone and shake it around a bit, but before you do that please remember the amount of coins you had.

Best regards, Srele from MangoCoinz.
i did this before I posted here,a  few times, and that is how I realized that mining is not working when screen is off, it has nothing to do with increased diff. My friend also have same problem.

@snappa4ever
there is an exchange https://usecryptos.com/market/MCZ-BTC

Edit: or maybe accelerometer is far less sensitive when screen is off. I get much more with 20sec of intensive shaking, than with 1hour of walking Smiley
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

Activity: 245

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 11:33:29 PM

My phone is not generating coins while screen locked. Is it normal?
Moving is present.
Looks like I have the same problem. It was not the case with previous version.

Same here.  Mining isn't working like before.

Hey guys,

With MangoCoinz v0.4.5 came a new difficulty that is 5 times the previous v0.4.4.
I've just checked with my phone, and I can mine with the screen locked.
Today I've been to college and back and I've mined about 1.21 MCZs.

Please try to lock your phone and shake it around a bit, but before you do that please remember the amount of coins you had.

i did this before I posted here,a  few times, and that is how I realized that mining is not working when screen is off, it has nothing to do with increased diff. My friend also have same problem.

@snappa4ever
there is an exchange https://usecryptos.com/market/MCZ-BTC

Could you please tell us the phone you are mining on?
We just tested mining with locked screens on two Galaxy Note II N7100 and a HTC One M8 and everything is fine.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
Xdragon

Activity: 543

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:39:50 PM

Alcatel idol x , android 4.2.2
 or maybe accelerometer is far less sensitive when screen is off. I get much more with 20sec of intensive shaking with screen on, than with 1hour of walking Smiley
Thanks anyway, I will try to reboot my phone, and see if it helps.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:46:20 PM

Check your battery saving settings and maybe you have a program like clean master, that turns the app off sometimes.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 11:59:45 PM

or maybe accelerometer is far less sensitive when screen is off. I get much more with 20sec of intensive shaking with screen on, than with 1hour of walking Smiley

But you still get coins when walking? So your phone is mining in your pocket when the screen is off?
Yes, you can shake your phone like a maniac, but we made the app so that you forget that you are mining and still get something in return.

I've also noticed that I get less coins per day, but that's because of the difficulty increase.

Please tell us if this is happening again and we will need to think thing through and maybe even release a patch.

Oh, and could you please tell us if you have some cleaner apps running in the background as well?

P.S. the sensor is not less sensitive when the screen is turned off.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
S0AndS0

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 12:05:51 AM

I'd like documentation on the API please.

Currently testing on Android but am conserned about the fraud protection your teem is using; the Xposed tool sweet could very easily spoof new motion data and Android ID and make new usernames upon cap limits. And also conserned with Man in the middle attacks on any network; 3G, 4G and wifi, hoepfully there's suffisant levels of encryption between app and cloud.

I'm willing to aid in running a "full node" when (if) you're ready to go P2P because I happen to be an Android user with unlimited data ;-)

Hey S0AndS0,

Sure, please send us an email to mangocoinz@gmail.com with a brief description of your project. You will need to show us that you are a part of the team behind that project. If you do this we will give you the API manual.

From the very start we thought about the MITM (Man In The Middle) attack, and we can say that we have a sufficient level of encryption between the app and the cloud.
As for the Xposed Installer app for rooted Android phones and other methods of spoofing, we can say that we are currently working of mitigating the risks of spoofing.

Howdy Srele, great to read back from ya,

I'll be sending your teem an email when off work, on lunch right now, with some details on how'd I wish to utilize your coin's API. Currently I'm leading another teem on a simular tangent so I'm very interested.

Well fears subsiding a bit, however, I'm still a little wrary. More than likly some kind of ID hashing can be added, look to the pHash project, that requires a unique external IP to be used along with device ID. But I'd advise getting in touch with the XDA devs on Xposed and see if they can help test your system in a controled manor.

So far really happy with the simple app but does captilization count when sending or reciving? My username is the same as here but the confermation email lower-cassed everything.
moneyflow

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:35:33 AM

How do we get this listed on C-cex or poloniex.
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 01:02:46 AM

I'd like documentation on the API please.

Currently testing on Android but am conserned about the fraud protection your teem is using; the Xposed tool sweet could very easily spoof new motion data and Android ID and make new usernames upon cap limits. And also conserned with Man in the middle attacks on any network; 3G, 4G and wifi, hoepfully there's suffisant levels of encryption between app and cloud.

I'm willing to aid in running a "full node" when (if) you're ready to go P2P because I happen to be an Android user with unlimited data ;-)

Hey S0AndS0,

Sure, please send us an email to mangocoinz@gmail.com with a brief description of your project. You will need to show us that you are a part of the team behind that project. If you do this we will give you the API manual.

From the very start we thought about the MITM (Man In The Middle) attack, and we can say that we have a sufficient level of encryption between the app and the cloud.
As for the Xposed Installer app for rooted Android phones and other methods of spoofing, we can say that we are currently working of mitigating the risks of spoofing.

Howdy Srele, great to read back from ya,

I'll be sending your teem an email when off work, on lunch right now, with some details on how'd I wish to utilize your coin's API. Currently I'm leading another teem on a simular tangent so I'm very interested.

Well fears subsiding a bit, however, I'm still a little wrary. More than likly some kind of ID hashing can be added, look to the pHash project, that requires a unique external IP to be used along with device ID. But I'd advise getting in touch with the XDA devs on Xposed and see if they can help test your system in a controled manor.

So far really happy with the simple app but does captilization count when sending or reciving? My username is the same as here but the confermation email lower-cassed everything.

Hey S0AndS0,

Cool!

We will think about that. Thanks for the suggestions Cheesy

Good question.
MangoCoinz uses your username as all lowercase letters.
But you can put uppercase letters in the login form when logging into the app and that will display in the app. That's just for the app, but the system will convert the letters into lowercase. I personally use an uppercase first letter for my username Cheesy

JohnnyLightning

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:55:22 AM

Would like to see a mango wallet for the laptop that mines when you type and move the mouse... Cool

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:58:14 AM

Would like to see a mango wallet for the laptop that mines when you type and move the mouse... Cool

A keylogger that doesn't record exact characters?  What the heck will the internet think up next?!!?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:31:23 AM

I just downloaded this app and convinced my girlfriend to as well!  What's the current MangoCoinz mining limit for one day?
melwinder

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:35:46 AM

I just downloaded this app as well, seems like a really interesting concept you guys have going on here Smiley
Voltarius

Activity: 294

Mercurial

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:39:47 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2015, 06:57:38 PM by Voltarius

I would like to download this, any plans for exchange?
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:59:08 AM

I just downloaded this app and convinced my girlfriend to as well!  What's the current MangoCoinz mining limit for one day?

Mining is unlimited, but there is a sync limit of 7 coins per day.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:00:03 AM

But you still get coins when walking? So your phone is mining in your pocket when the screen is off?
Yes, you can shake your phone like a maniac, but we made the app so that you forget that you are mining and still get something in return.

I've also noticed that I get less coins per day, but that's because of the difficulty increase.

Please tell us if this is happening again and we will need to think thing through and maybe even release a patch.

Oh, and could you please tell us if you have some cleaner apps running in the background as well?

P.S. the sensor is not less sensitive when the screen is turned off.
I am having the issue as well, it's not generating any coins when the screen is locked, I have to have my phone open for coins to generate while moving.  The only resource management app I have is Clean Master but I don't have anything set for MCZ on it because I just installed the app.  I will poke around in CM or maybe uninstall it to see if it makes a difference.
S0AndS0

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 08:51:57 AM

To CM and root users :-: try lowering the apps OOM value; ROM ToolBox has this option under advanced "Keep Alive". This app will also allow you to convert MCZ to a system app so that it's treated differently by your system, however, I'd advize against it.
To non-root / all users :-: try freeing up memory such that your device's govenor isn't panicking when other apps make calls for thier own recources. I try to keep more than 100 Mb free on internal memory for lower end devices or run the risk of missing a text because YouTube and Gmail and what ever else decided to all update at once.

To MangoCoins :-: email sent, I'll keep the links off your thread on the security subject; why make it easy ;-) Don't be to allarmed by the lack of spelling errors; the app I use for emails does what the browser does not.
I look forward to reading up on what your API can offer to the rest of the mobile crypto coin users. Hopefully all this real-world random data can be used to aid other apps to seed thier random number generators as I imagined because MCZ could become a valble network for other coins to use and thus a coin worth mining, hording, and trading.

Though not every miner will have the data plan and storage space available, some will, and thus I'm strongly for some kind of decentralization; what's going to happen to your servers when the last MZC is minded? What happens when a govenment blocks your servers' address(es)? These are things that BTC and related coins account for but give no consern over space or network. I'm interested in what's going on under the hood with syncing and PoMotion, perhaps on device copression before summition of syncing will keep us mobile miners in the game of running nodes long enough for manufactures and service providers to keep up.
I've seen a few offer "truley unlimited data" and many cap after a set amount (bust ya down to 2G) but a select few will offer one without caps, upon finding one I now buy my devices out right and transfer the phone number instead of allowing anyone to mess with the TOC ;-) tip to those still suffering under data usege caps.

Edit :-: one last thing to those having errors with mining; try searching logcat on google play. These logs can be emailed to the devs to provide very detailed info on what's going wrong.
BRICTO

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 11:20:53 AM

The version for iOS will be first thing MCZ devs are going to do,thats what they have said
throwingbones1

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:28:31 PM

Next newbie to post gets 50MCZ

Without The Hyena The Lion Cannot Be King Of The Jungle
KryptoChild

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:51:23 PM

Next newbie to post gets 50MCZ

Newbie posted!

Edit: address:
usecryptos_Eh83qSIbp6ttfkuz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: