Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:48:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MangoCoinz Official ANN Thread - Mine cryptocurrencies on you smart phone  (Read 164524 times)
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:45:25 AM

I am want sign up on my android . I am enter my email .password and confirm  password and then I am click sign up my android said unfortunately mangocoinz has stop

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:26:33 AM

I am want sign up on my android . I am enter my email .password and confirm  password and then I am click sign up my android said unfortunately mangocoinz has stop

what type phone you use ?
i think you have low ram or Spec your phone Low for mine MCZ , or you hav emany active apps in this  time . close another apps
maybe help
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 04:48:38 AM

You can't "migrate" accounts.

Create a new account with a valid email address in the new app, then send the coins from the old app to the email address you used to register in the new app.
The email you sign up with in the new app is your app wallet address.

Mining is limited to 2 hours a day, this is intentional.

All the bugs reported have been noted, and most of them have been taken care of. We will upload a new update today once we clear all of them.

Create a new account with a valid email address in the new app, then send the coins from the old app to the email address you used to register in the new app.

All the bugs reported have been noted, and most of them have been taken care of. We will upload a new update today once we clear all of them.

Hello dev...I want to know how to sync with this new android app and how to log out?

The sync is automatic while you mine, it happens once every minute. This is why you must have an active internet connection while you mine. We have calculated that you won't need more than approximately 10mb a month for MangoCoinz.

You can't log out of the new app. You will be automatically logged out if you login somewhere else.

Hi Svonione,

i'm really sad to read that the new release of the MCZ mining app lost one of the more characterizing feature of Mangocoinz mining since the beginnings, aka the possibility to mine while offline and syncing when a network became available at a later time. I'm also sad because you limited mining time to 2 hours day thus further complicating life for those users, like me, who live in zone when dark zones of no EDGE, UMTS, HSPAs or Wi-Fi networks coverage exists. So, actually those new features make your new app a no-go for me and if not addressed i would have to mine till the end of support/working of the old MCZ mining app then uninstall it and abandon such a nice project.

Have a nice & prosperous day,
GV

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 11:53:57 AM

Hello dev...I want to know how to sync with this new android app and how to log out?

The sync is automatic while you mine, it happens once every minute. This is why you must have an active internet connection while you mine. We have calculated that you won't need more than approximately 10mb a month for MangoCoinz.

You can't log out of the new app. You will be automatically logged out if you login somewhere else.

Hi Svonione,

i'm really sad to read that the new release of the MCZ mining app lost one of the more characterizing feature of Mangocoinz mining since the beginnings, aka the possibility to mine while offline and syncing when a network became available at a later time. I'm also sad because you limited mining time to 2 hours day thus further complicating life for those users, like me, who live in zone when dark zones of no EDGE, UMTS, HSPAs or Wi-Fi networks coverage exists. So, actually those new features make your new app a no-go for me and if not addressed i would have to mine till the end of support/working of the old MCZ mining app then uninstall it and abandon such a nice project.

GV

I dont jogg because of my knee and I also dont have a data plan for my phone.. Does this count me out of the possibility to mine now?

To peel or not to peel.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 12:37:39 PM

Hi Svonione,

GV

I dont jogg because of my knee and I also dont have a data plan for my phone.. Does this count me out of the possibility to mine now?

Guys, mining without an internet connection is a huge security hole which cannot be fixed or patched because of the Android system architecture.
Don't have a data plan? No problem. Do you have wi-fi? Then sit at home and shake the phone around for 2 hours. Put it in some socks or something and spin it around.

Again, mining offline is a HUGE, unpatchable security hole which can ruin everything. It's just how the Android system works. And we can't risk having someone mess around with the app with a rooted Android phone and ruin the whole system by exploiting it. With an active internet connection during mining, the system is far better secured than before. Isn't this what it's about? Making it secure to ensure endurance of the coin throughout the future? It can't be done with offline mining. If we ever find a way to do offline mining, we will.

We are very sorry if you live in a dark zone with no wi-fi or phone signal. What's your username Grand_Voyageur?

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 01:40:19 PM

Hi Svonione,

GV

Guys, mining without an internet connection is a huge security hole which cannot be fixed or patched because of the Android system architecture.
Don't have a data plan? No problem. Do you have wi-fi? Then sit at home and shake the phone around for 2 hours. Put it in some socks or something and spin it around.

Thank you Svonione for your honest & clear reply. I was not concerned about data costs but only about being out of network coverage while running & walking outdoor. Honestly, I'm not a MCZ farmer but I enjoy spending time outdoor doing some running or walking and I appreciated the idea behind Mangocoinz - the so called Proof-of-Sweat mining - of rewarding people with healty habits like joggers, runners, cyclists, skaters and fitness enthusiasts. Nevertheless, while I understand your concerns for security vulnerabilities, I think that forcing people to make a choice between running in the wilderness or in a nature reserve, where often you have very limited mobile networks coverage or no coverage at all, or running on a  treadmill in a gym (or worst to sit at home and shake the phone around for 2 hours) to make use of available network connectivity, put a serious risk on the whole Mangocoinz project viability. While in cold, rainy, day I may enjoy running on a  treadmill in a gym - hopefully, a less expensive gym than mine  Sad - the same is not true for the most part of the year; so, the ability to mine Mangocoinz while outdoor in areas with very limited mobile networks coverage or no coverage at all is my primary concern. Also, I walk also a lot while working but the old office building (it was built in A.D. 1700 circa) i'm located in cannot be covered indoor by my mobile network operator and we are not allowed to log-in our personal Smartphones into company WLAN to tx/rx data. I don't know how many fellow users (both actual and perspective ones) are in similar conditions but even if only a % of them are experiencing such difficulties we are still speaking of lots of smartphones' users. As I said before, I would mine till the end of support with the old MCZ mining app then I'll decide what to do after evaluating the newer app to check if still suit my needs as the older one.

GV

Edit: @Svonione: My username is grandvoyageur. Actually, I live in a city with a good enough network coverage; however, in the neighbouring countryside, where the most beatiful place to run, walk and do cycling are we have plenty of dark zones.

█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 03:36:10 PM

The mining yields (per min) have been lowered to nearly in half (vs that prior to recent upgrade/"beta-testing" period) indicating probably markedly increased participants/"network hash rates"?

From what I have read, it seems that iPhone user should also download and use the App at the Google Store ( instead of awaiting release of App for iPhone at the Apple Store)?  Cheesy

j22904

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:56:14 PM

i am unable to transfer my mangocoinz from my old account to my new one because  the mods changed my password to a default password and wont provide me with assistance  in recovering... I am still completely logged in to that account still have full acess just cant send coins because admins changed password, Please Help!!! I have contacted thru pm and would like to get my 1067 coins off my old account and on to my new one!
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

Activity: 245

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 06:10:59 PM

i am unable to transfer my mangocoinz from my old account to my new one because  the mods changed my password to a default password and wont provide me with assistance  in recovering... I am still completely logged in to that account still have full acess just cant send coins because admins changed password, Please Help!!! I have contacted thru pm and would like to get my 1067 coins off my old account and on to my new one!

Hey j22904,

We didn't reset your password, because we've been trying to figure out if this is a fraud or not.
But you forgot to mention that you have access to the account and just forgot the password.
Please log out of the app so that we can see that it's really your account.

Best regards, Srele from MangoCoinz.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
j22904

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:23:09 PM

No you reset the password months ago I no longer have access to  the gmail account i used to set up  my account! so when yahll reset the password and sent it to that gmail I can not  receive it  now... when you reset it last time  you changed it to some default password ending in 123 thus being why i cant remember the password because its not my orginal password i used you changed it....
j22904

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:28:10 PM

I also gave full identification  that i had access to the account... told yahll my transaction history on the account which is only between my 2 old accounts "greg" and "j22904"! You straight ignored me yesterday and ive been with yahll since day one launch just not fair... you can look thru your mangocoinz@gmail.com account and see where YOU changed the password and sent it to the email i no longer have access to.
j22904

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:29:43 PM

thank you for helping me out today and in getting this figured out!
j22904

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:44:59 AM

I also run a company called Globlyfe.com and would be interested in accepting mangocoinz in exchange for  the art and other things we provide, Is this a possibility  for the future?
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:56:51 AM

Let me see if i got this right. I just need to sign up for another account on android and send my coins from my original account to my new account. 1. Can i do this from my original phone and account? 2. Can I use the original mango account email? I want to be sure before i migrate as i have a lot coins on this account. 3. Do you have any other suggestions?
blakeaholics

Activity: 312

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 06:06:04 AM

Lame, you lose a good chunk on the upgrade since you move your entire stash. 673 MCZ cost 6.73 MCZ to transfer, leaving me with around 666 MCZ. That's only one day's worth for me, sucks even more for those with more.

Also why do you now have to turn it on and off? It was way nicer the way you had it set up before. Why not have it start mining at the start of each day and, once the limit is hit, automatically turn off until the next day. I walk/bike/bus everywhere, cars cost too much in this city, and am very busy. As weak as an excuse as it is I will straight up forget to turn it on and off while I'm getting some exercise. That's why I love Google Fit, I can always track it if I choose rather than remembering to turn it on.

Anyways, great job on the redesign it looks quite nice!
Just thought you might want to add some padding to some of items on the main screen. It'll stop them from hitting the edge of the screen.
Also if you want to add different states to your buttons so it looks/feels like they click it's quite simple: https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/ui/controls/button.html#CustomBackground
skidog
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:59:12 AM

Lame, you lose a good chunk on the upgrade since you move your entire stash. 673 MCZ cost 6.73 MCZ to transfer, leaving me with around 666 MCZ. That's only one day's worth for me, sucks even more for those with more.

Also why do you now have to turn it on and off? It was way nicer the way you had it set up before. Why not have it start mining at the start of each day and, once the limit is hit, automatically turn off until the next day. I walk/bike/bus everywhere, cars cost too much in this city, and am very busy. As weak as an excuse as it is I will straight up forget to turn it on and off while I'm getting some exercise. That's why I love Google Fit, I can always track it if I choose rather than remembering to turn it on.

Just thought you might want to add some padding to some of items on the main screen. It'll stop them from hitting the edge of the screen.
Also if you want to add different states to your buttons so it looks/feels like they click it's quite simple: https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/ui/controls/button.html#CustomBackground
ya, not a fan of turning it on for only two hrs . I walk to the subway, take the bus, walk from there. Then I walk around at lunch time. After that,I do the same trip back. Usually 50km a day. In the end I get 6 to 7 coins a day with my schedule. Now I have to turn it on and watch the time ...
DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 09:53:42 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 10:08:36 AM by DOGEbubble

For me, requiring to turn mobile phone on and off is an absolute necessity.

During my iphone testing period of less than one month, there are more than 4 occasions when I thought I turned it off, but it did not and It ran out of the remainder of 2 hours while I was not in motion, leaving me with additional zero MCZs. Or worse, I ran out of electrical charges.

Because WiFi or Wireless connection is needed to mine MCZs, as stated by Dev before, and sometimes syncing is not established well due to conncetivity, letting a phone unattended is a bad, bad idea. It would require frequent recharging or subject the App and the phone to run when there is no real connection/syncing.

The 2-hour limit cuts down the excessive need for bandwidths, in case the Mangoz becomes extremely popular. Also, it let you present the best periods of time for you to register your activity to earn (more) Mangoz.

Certainly, if Mangoz doubles as an App for tracking your activity may sound fantastic. It is really foolish to believe that the trackings of how many steps you walk or how many hours you are sleeping, running or leaning to one side, are accurate at all. Showing those numbers are certainly sensational, but the only things that are accurate are actually logs of cumulative 'AccelMetering" or "SensorKinetics". There are plenty of free programs for that purpose. Mangoz is set up as your (personal) mobile ATM maker, using mining for promotion, not a company that sells and profits from smart watches or bracelets.

skidog
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:32:26 AM

For me, requiring to turn mobile phone on and off is an absolute necessity.

During my iphone testing period of less than one month, there are more than 4 occasions when I thought I turned it off, but it did not and It ran out of the remainder of 2 hours while I was not in motion, leaving me with additional zero MCZs. Or worse, I ran out of electrical charges.

Because WiFi or Wireless connection is needed to mine MCZs, as stated by Dev before, and sometimes syncing is not established well due to conncetivity, letting a phone unattended is a bad, bad idea. It would require frequent recharging or subject the App and the phone to run when there is no real connection/syncing.

The 2-hour limit cuts down the excessive need for bandwidths, in case the Mangoz becomes extremely popular. Also, it let you present the best periods of time for you to register your activity to earn (more) Mangoz.

Certainly, if Mangoz doubles as an App for tracking your activity may sound fantastic. It is really foolish to believe that the trackings of how many steps you walk or how many hours you are sleeping, running or leaning to one side, are accurate at all. Showing those numbers are certainly sensational, but the only things that are accurate are actually logs of cumulative 'AccelMetering" or "SensorKinetics". There are plenty of free programs for that purpose. Mangoz is set up as your (personal) mobile ATM maker, using mining for promotion, not a company that sells and profits from smart watches or bracelets
The old app. let you turn off mining at anytime. This one you have to turn on. I never used more than 2% total batter life ....I do understand the part where to each is hs/her own. I'm not going to get into the part where I have to change to the new app. and i have to pay a transfer fee...I think with the new app we should get a one time transfer for free. Maybe we can install a scheduler, where i can program when it turns on...That would help. 
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 11:19:37 AM

well i understand that the devs turn it to needed, i mean that you need to be online if you want to mine, also i understand your frustation guys Sad

btw after check the app few  days i can say that the app crash time to time and most ofo the time when the mobile turn off his screen the countdown stop and you need to wake up it again and yes i have the wifi and data transfer always on.

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:46:58 AM

I am want sign up on my android . I am enter my email .password and confirm  password and then I am click sign up my android said unfortunately mangocoinz has stop

I also experienced the same thing as you, always crash or stop . i use zenfone 5 may not be compatible with Intel processor
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: