Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:20:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MangoCoinz Official ANN Thread - Mine cryptocurrencies on you smart phone  (Read 164524 times)
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 02:00:14 PM

I am want sign up on my android . I am enter my email .password and confirm  password and then I am click sign up my android said unfortunately mangocoinz has stop

I also experienced the same thing as you, always crash or stop . i use zenfone 5 may not be compatible with Intel processor

Hey dinda22 and everaja,

The app doesn't work on tablets.
And it seems that it doesn't work on Intel Atom processors. But it works on all the other architectures.

Best regards, Srele from MangoCoinz.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:01:05 PM

I am want sign up on my android . I am enter my email .password and confirm  password and then I am click sign up my android said unfortunately mangocoinz has stop

I also experienced the same thing as you, always crash or stop . i use zenfone 5 may not be compatible with Intel processor

Hey dinda22 and everaja,

And it seems that it doesn't work on Intel Atom processors. But it works on all the other architectures.

but it works fine on my lenovo tablet. very smooth and never crash/stop.
actually works on Intel processors only up to 15 minutes and then they stopped. well thanks for the information. I would uninstall applications mango from zenfone 5. but I still mine with my tablet Smiley
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 06:15:52 PM

I am want sign up on my android . I am enter my email .password and confirm  password and then I am click sign up my android said unfortunately mangocoinz has stop

Hey dinda22 and everaja,

actually works on Intel processors only up to 15 minutes and then they stopped. well thanks for the information. I would uninstall applications mango from zenfone 5. but I still mine with my tablet Smiley

So, what a good spec for smooth mine? My phone processors is Intel too and often to crash or stopped mining.

~iki
blakeaholics

Activity: 312

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 06:53:05 PM

Lame, you lose a good chunk on the upgrade since you move your entire stash. 673 MCZ cost 6.73 MCZ to transfer, leaving me with around 666 MCZ. That's only one day's worth for me, sucks even more for those with more.

Also why do you now have to turn it on and off? It was way nicer the way you had it set up before. Why not have it start mining at the start of each day and, once the limit is hit, automatically turn off until the next day. I walk/bike/bus everywhere, cars cost too much in this city, and am very busy. As weak as an excuse as it is I will straight up forget to turn it on and off while I'm getting some exercise. That's why I love Google Fit, I can always track it if I choose rather than remembering to turn it on.

Anyways, great job on the redesign it looks quite nice!
Just thought you might want to add some padding to some of items on the main screen. It'll stop them from hitting the edge of the screen.
Also if you want to add different states to your buttons so it looks/feels like they click it's quite simple: https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/ui/controls/button.html#CustomBackground

For me, requiring to turn mobile phone on and off is an absolute necessity.

During my iphone testing period of less than one month, there are more than 4 occasions when I thought I turned it off, but it did not and It ran out of the remainder of 2 hours while I was not in motion, leaving me with additional zero MCZs. Or worse, I ran out of electrical charges.

Because WiFi or Wireless connection is needed to mine MCZs, as stated by Dev before, and sometimes syncing is not established well due to conncetivity, letting a phone unattended is a bad, bad idea. It would require frequent recharging or subject the App and the phone to run when there is no real connection/syncing.

The 2-hour limit cuts down the excessive need for bandwidths, in case the Mangoz becomes extremely popular. Also, it let you present the best periods of time for you to register your activity to earn (more) Mangoz.

Certainly, if Mangoz doubles as an App for tracking your activity may sound fantastic. It is really foolish to believe that the trackings of how many steps you walk or how many hours you are sleeping, running or leaning to one side, are accurate at all. Showing those numbers are certainly sensational, but the only things that are accurate are actually logs of cumulative 'AccelMetering" or "SensorKinetics". There are plenty of free programs for that purpose. Mangoz is set up as your (personal) mobile ATM maker, using mining for promotion, not a company that sells and profits from smart watches or bracelets.

I don't get your point. The old app could either be left on and running all the time, or you could specifically start and stop the service. That worked fine, always. No excessive battery drain or anything. Syncing/pinging/whatever the servers can not possibly take up that much data or battery. MCZ only passes a tiny amount of data, not actual blocks like BTC.

I'm also not asking that it become a fitness program, but since the team seems to be going in that direction that is why I used Google Fit as an example. I don't want MCZ to track my steps and shit, I just want it to stay on and track motion at all times (should I choose to) like Google Fit does, like MCZ 0.5b did. Don't put words in my mouth. They're the ones pushing to become a fitness program.
Kyle1836

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:05:31 PM

It's nice, but I wish they would remove the 7 MCZ/day restriction...

SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

Activity: 245

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 08:13:14 PM

Hey everyone,

We've just made a minor update to the new app and the latest version is now v0.7b.
We've uploaded it to Google Play, and it will be available to download in a few hours.

Please tell us if there are any bugs.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 08:32:48 PM

Lame, you lose a good chunk on the upgrade since you move your entire stash. 673 MCZ cost 6.73 MCZ to transfer, leaving me with around 666 MCZ.

Just thought you might want to add some padding to some of items on the main screen. It'll stop them from hitting the edge of the screen.
Also if you want to add different states to your buttons so it looks/feels like they click it's quite simple: https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/ui/controls/button.html#CustomBackground

For me, requiring to turn mobile phone on and off is an absolute necessity.

.................................................. occasions when I thought I turned it off, but it did not and It ran out of the remainder of 2 hours while I was not in motion, leaving me with additional zero MCZs. Or worse, I ran out of electrical charges.

Certainly, if Mangoz doubles as an App for tracking your activity may sound fantastic. It is really foolish to believe that the trackings of how many steps you walk or how many hours you are sleeping, running or leaning to one side, are accurate at all. Showing those numbers are certainly sensational, but the only things that are accurate are actually logs of cumulative 'AccelMetering" or "SensorKinetics". There are plenty of free programs for that purpose. Mangoz is set up as your (personal) mobile ATM maker, using mining for promotion, not a company that sells and profits from smart watches or bracelets.

I don't get your point. The old app could either be left on and running all the time, or you could specifically start and stop the service. That worked fine, always. No excessive battery drain or anything. Syncing/pinging/whatever the servers can not possibly take up that much data or battery. MCZ only passes a tiny amount of data, not actual blocks like BTC.

I'm also not asking that it become a fitness program, but since the team seems to be going in that direction that is why I used Google Fit as an example. I don't want MCZ to track my steps and shit, I just want it to stay on and track motion at all times (should I choose to) like Google Fit does, like MCZ 0.5b did. Don't put words in my mouth. They're the ones pushing to become a fitness program.

My points?

1) There are too many variations of phone machines and setting and different phones. The dimmer control I set up for my iphone could have trigger  unforeseeable continuous burning and draining of battery power. It also seems that you are talking about Android phone now. Different Smartphone works differently.

But the Dev(s) are going to be too busy addressing the immediate issues of many different phones/computers running the same Android system-they might not be working smoothly. It would be also hard for Dev(s) to design a system that works in different versions of both iphones and Adroid phones and other future mobile devices.

2) The underlying technical issues that make the Devs adopt certain restrictions have been explained on this forum previously. Whatever they decide to do- I am very happy with.

3) There are many, many uses for smartphones. Being able to mine Mangoz and involve in the Cryptos Revolution and having a system to run smoothly, securely and forever are what it is all about- it works well and I am very thankful about that.

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 10:01:54 PM

Are you sure what you are asking for?

Not only there are restrictions but it also has dropped to 0.04 MCZ/min x 120 min/day = 4.8 MCZ maximal per day from twice the amount (for my iphone) prior to the Android upgrade.

It is the anticipated mining difficulty increase ( due to marked increased miners), adjusted to properly reach the final total MCZ supply of  16745027 MCZ. https://www.mangocoinz.com/android/

Despite the decreased of MCZ/min to about in half ( or the mining difficulty increase due to increased miners), the MCZs produced daily are about 5 times ("Network Hash rate") due to probably close to about/at least ten times equivalents of mining smartphones running in maximal capacity.

iBuyCrypto

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:06:03 PM

Hey everyone,

We've just made a minor update to the new app and the latest version is now v0.7b.
We've uploaded it to Google Play, and it will be available to download in a few hours.

Hello MCZ Team,

It's great to see the huge development in this project and the great rising in it's value.

I wish you more and more success.

I have a problem with my account and i also have one concern.

My problem is that i cleared the app data on my phone by mistake, therefore i can't sign out or anything like that.

My concern is: Do all MangoCoinz users "Have" to change to the new app? therefore we have to stop using the closed beta one? (because i've read that mining in beta has stopped, is that true?

Back to my problem, if users "have" to change to the new app, then i guess there is no need for you to sign me out, right? because signing in the new app automatically signs out an account from it's last session?

Btw my account is 'ibuycrypto'
iBuyCrypto

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:12:30 PM

Not only there are restrictions but it also has dropped to 0.04 MCZ/min x 120 min/day = 4.8 MCZ maximal per day from twice the amount (for my iphone) prior to the Android upgrade.

It is the anticipated mining difficulty increase ( due to marked increased miners), adjusted to properly reach the final total MCZ supply of  16745027 MCZ. https://www.mangocoinz.com/android/

Despite the decreased of MCZ/min to about in half ( or the mining difficulty increase due to increased miners), the MCZs produced daily are about 5 times ("Network Hash rate") due to probably close to about/at least ten times equivalents of mining smartphones running in maximal capacity.

Hmmm..

I think you are right, but what are those MAXIMUM COINZ SYNC doing in the blockchain?

they are all 14 coins , which means mining offline for 2 days. I thought beta and offline mining has stopped.

strange..

Sync: D10AF70CCB54055B4DB9E770B17D8E87E95C0DC0FA60D227445E54952F2A5C96 amount 14 MCZ on 2015-06-21 22:07:59

Sync: 9322D0F8938F589AF16FF6C969316054638E3DC6DC7DB072685EAFFADFD2E403 amount 14 MCZ on 2015-06-21 22:07:45

Sync: 383CB6DA0830DBFB51EAABC4CA002174E1390A4D81A74F8DDA4BEBDB14B00B5E amount 14 MCZ on 2015-06-21 22:07:31

Sync: 7317E8AD1FB1957FFE6E1DF5A6BFFF12E330EE7C43757D081FB225979926FF1D amount 14 MCZ on 2015-06-21 22:07:19

Sync: F66FCC0FE009D5D6389236FD8A688782333DA9994E5FBBDBABFCEBC2CB00E515 amount 14 MCZ on 2015-06-21 22:07:07

And a lot more..
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 02:45:52 AM

The overall change in MCZ mined/per day was accurate:  from 62.4K MCZ/338 hours to 33.9K MCZ/38 hours, or

Increased from 4.4 K to 21.6K MCZ mined daily.

The one I posted previous was for the change with iPhone (although it is still in beta & the Apple Store version is not out yet)- which (
'the changes") have started

Some correction is done below,

Not only there are restrictions but it also has dropped to 0.04 0.05 edit MCZ/min x 120 min/day = 4.8    6 edit MCZ maximal per day from twice the amount (for my iphone) prior to the Android upgrade.

Despite the decreased of MCZ/min to about in half 62.5% edit ( or the mining difficulty increase due to increased miners), the MCZs produced daily are about 5 times ("Network Hash rate") due to probably close to about/at least ten eight edit times equivalents of mining smartphones running in maximal capacity.

For iphone, in order to achieve 0.08 MCZ/min before or 0.05 MCZ/min now, I need to give the maximal effort, equivalent of shaking the phone about 5-8 times per second. I can only do that for a couple of minutes then I got tired for the rest of the 120 minutes. Regular jogging activity won't achieve even half of the maximal yields.

I cannot imaging how 7 coin/day could be possible. For Android phones?

Apparently, there are discrepancies among different phones and different versions.

We are farming, and we intend to count turkey eggs and chicken eggs as being the same. lol.  

b-trading

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:26:30 AM

Hey everyone,

Hello MCZ Team,

It's great to see the huge development in this project and the great rising in it's value.

I wish you more and more success.

I have a problem with my account and i also have one concern.

My problem is that i cleared the app data on my phone by mistake, therefore i can't sign out or anything like that.

My concern is: Do all MangoCoinz users "Have" to change to the new app? therefore we have to stop using the closed beta one? (because i've read that mining in beta has stopped, is that true?

Back to my problem, if users "have" to change to the new app, then i guess there is no need for you to sign me out, right? because signing in the new app automatically signs out an account from it's last session?

Btw my account is 'ibuycrypto'

I dont agree with you..you want the dev to stop the old version v0.53b it is not neccesary...let it be runing until forever..Please dev dont stop the beta version...it is the very usefull for the pioneer of Mangocoinz follower in the early day the dev announce about the Mangocoinz dream
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:37:30 AM

I am want sign up on my android . I am enter my email .password and confirm  password and then I am click sign up my android said unfortunately mangocoinz has stop

Hey dinda22 and everaja,

So, what a good spec for smooth mine? My phone processors is Intel too and often to crash or stopped mining.

~iki

LOL do not you read what they say? " And it seems that it doesn't work on Intel Atom processors. But it works on all the other architectures. "
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:06:12 AM

Just installed the beta version now and it's working smooth in my low specs smartphone ( having only 325+ ram + singlecore cpu).

I just don't get how is the payout. I mean how it will be transfer in the outside world? I try backreading but didn't see some answers. Can you help me with this? Thanks.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 12:26:23 PM

Just installed the beta version now and it's working smooth in my low specs smartphone ( having only 325+ ram + singlecore cpu).

I just don't get how is the payout. I mean how it will be transfer in the outside world? I try backreading but didn't see some answers. Can you help me with this? Thanks.

You can push the sell button and sell MCZ through Paypal.
You can push send button to tranfer to any (anybody's) email account but those could not be accessed until the owner create a MCZ account with that email.

You can send Mangoz to and trade through

Usecryptos https://usecryptos.com/market/MCZ-BTC

Banx.IO  https://www.banx.io/

Or keep it until it rises, say, 1000X.  Cheesy

Btw, you can additional account using Web Wallet:   https://mangocoinz.com/webwallet/   Cheesy

harizen
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:33:12 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 01:12:27 PM by harizen

You can push the sell button and sell MCZ through Paypal.
You can push send button to tranfer to any (anybody's) email account but those could not be accessed until the owner create a MCZ account with that email.

You can send Mangoz to and trade through

Usecryptos https://usecryptos.com/market/MCZ-BTC

Banx.IO  https://www.banx.io/

Or keep it until it rises, say, 1000X.  Cheesy

Btw, you can additional account using Web Wallet:   https://mangocoinz.com/webwallet/   Cheesy

There's no sell button Sad Only send to other account. Im using the latest app. . My screen size is 240x320. I'll post a screenshot later.

BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 01:42:53 PM

Hey everyone,

after this update, one of my mobile dodnt work, its freeze on the logo screen, what can i do? i have coins in that account...

is a l3 e400 4.0.4 android.

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:55:33 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 03:17:17 PM by SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Hey guys.

We have just upgraded our servers to the next tier, so you will experience a little downtime when syncing and mining. App crashes during mining are normal until the new server is up and running.

Edit: Everything is okay now.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
harizen
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:06:18 PM

Where's the send to paypal options? Although in that value I'll not transfer it.

BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
steskoff

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:58:54 PM

App crashes during mining

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: