Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:31:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FIND] FindCoin | Update Wallet If You Haven't! | Community Anti-Scam Token  (Read 126316 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BARR_Official

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 04:43:28 AM

then from ANN OP (which seems updated since my last perusal?)

BARR – 230,356 coins burned out of 993,343 in circulation  = 23% (self-burned BARR, sent back to the burnfund)

You kind of look like a big time-wasting liar and troll right about now.

Buying At Retail and Restaurants - BarrCryptocurrency.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:46:51 AM

BTCPoolExchange reported 324,689.

intristin reported 714,348, and then he reported 449,479, and that is still what he's reporting.

I have included multiple links, multiple times, to prove all these statements. 

You have ignored the facts and you continue to talk nonsense.

You posted a figure from our ANN on February 4th, and then you came here today to say it hasn't been updated.
But the current figure is different from what you quoted on February 4th.
That proves that it has been updated.
It also proves that your statement was not only false, but easily verifiable as false to anyone who was trying to be honest.

in the OP
BARR – 230,356 coins burned out of 780,856 in circulation  = 29% (self-burned BARR, sent back to the burnfund)

And it was never a relevant point anyway, because the figures were always up-to-date where people could find them through links in the same ANN.
It also had nothing to do with intristin's false figures that were not out-of-date, but simply fake figures that were never accurate at any time.

lol around we go back in circles.

first point.
intrinsin reported a figure that was reported to him by btcpool.
you deny this, and say he did not get it from btcpool.

please prove where he got the figure from.
not one of your previous links does anything to suggest that intrinsin reported anything other than figures supplied to him by btcpool.

at worst, they suggest that intrinsin has not updated the actual figures.

second point,
your Ann is not uptodate,
pointing which bits are now uptodate (because i pointed it out to you) is not relevant to how uptodate other sections are not.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 04:47:45 AM

please. i mentioned that your ann and website are not up to date some time ago.
you havent' updated them.
thank you.

you could have updated them since that post.. idk

but if you havent, please up date them.

edit. ok, you havent updated your ANN, which means you are obviously calling me a liar for something that is true? what does that make you?

BARR – 230,356 coins burned out of 993,343 in circulation  = 23% (self-burned BARR, sent back to the burnfund)

bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:51:31 AM

please. i mentioned that your ann and website are not up to date some time ago.
you havent' updated them.
thank you.

you could have updated them since that post.. idk

but if you havent, please up date them.

edit. ok, you havent updated your ANN, which means you are obviously calling me a liar for something that is true? what does that make you?

hmm, yes. but what about the bits you havent updated ? or are you going to continue to post irrelevant material ?

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 05:06:32 AM

hmm, yes. but what about the bits you havent updated ? or are you going to continue to post irrelevant material ?

The fact that I've just proven you a shameless liar is the single most relevant thing in this conversation.

bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:07:28 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2016, 08:01:13 AM by bumbacoin

The fact that I've just proven you a shameless liar is the single most relevant thing in this conversation.

but wait, the ANN still isn't updated......
you're the shameless liar Cheesy
lol not really, your being consistently wrong doesn't necessarily make you a liar.

i guess i win !! happy birthday to me !!
woooot

i can't believe you keep harping on about some figures that you have updated, i told you they werent' relevant lol.
but noooo, you'd rather focus on those and accuse me of being a liar.

Burn Period #2-B, January 1 to January 30, 2016:

- - To Be Decided

—————————————————————————–

please tell me why you believe that Intrinsin did not get his swap data from the exchange,
and i will tell you why i do.

BTCPoolExchange reported 324,689.

intristin reported 714,348, and then he reported 449,479, and that is still what he's reporting.

I have included multiple links, multiple times, to prove all these statements. 

You have ignored the facts and you continue to talk nonsense.

lol around we go back in circles.

first point.
intrinsin reported a figure that was reported to him by btcpool.
you deny this, and say he did not get it from btcpool.

please prove where he got the figure from.
not one of your previous links does anything to suggest that intrinsin reported anything other than figures supplied to him by btcpool.

at worst, they suggest that intrinsin has not updated the actual figures.

second point,
your Ann is not uptodate,
pointing which bits are now uptodate (because i pointed it out to you) is not relevant to how uptodate other sections are not.

me first

1. intrinsin reported figures given to him from btcpool

No, he didn't.  You keep saying that, so you must believe it.  But you haven't explained why you believe that.

perhaps you can explain first why you believe he didn't?
please prove where these figures came from.

barr_official replies

From the owner of BTCPoolExchange, which I just quoted again in my last post.

I won't quote him again, since you're either a troll or you can't read.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 01:31:05 PM

In other news, the Digital Credits dev has announced that he's leaving the internet and will no longer be burning altcoins.

He originally said that he wanted to stop burning coins because it was hurting the price of DGCS,
but then he came back and pretended that it was because of an attack.

We have been holding around 100 sats for the last two months. That is with distributing over 2 million through our burns. Yest i really want to see the price go up so we need to ask all your holders a few questions.

1. What do you thing of PoB, do you like it or do your think it should go away? If so, why and what should replace it?

hey guys, what do you think? As I have stated many times in the past I'm not a DEV. I pay a team to keep everything updated and to make changes to DGCS. I'm feeling like we need a major change to keep our price going up. This is not going to be a small expense to me so i would like to get it right. I really do want and need your feedback, please give it.  

February burn canceled due to attack on the block chain.

Every coin we target for burn is getting attacked. For DGCS it means we are getting out of the burning business and going to refocus on something else. What that is I don't know yet. I'm gonna take a few off this project and take a much needed break from the internet. After that, with suggestions from the community, we will regroup into something different.

bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:56:24 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2016, 08:52:59 AM by bumbacoin

In other news, the Digital Credits dev has announced that he's leaving the internet and will no longer be burning altcoins.

He originally said that he wanted to stop burning coins because it was hurting the price of DGCS,
but then he came back and pretended that it was because of an attack.

while Barr dev continues to troll and manipulate the truth. making gratuitously overinflated statements designed to further his own vendetta/feud.
Digital Credits dev has stated he is taking a break and not "leaving the internet"

Every coin we target for burn is getting attacked. For DGCS it means we are getting out of the burning business and going to refocus on something else. What that is I don't know yet. I'm gonna take a few off this project and take a much needed break from the internet. After that, with suggestions from the community, we will regroup into something different.

--

heres' just another quote to take with a grain of salt.
So if someone offers you BSC at YoBit, remember that they probably just bought it for 80% less than the current market rate because it can't be withdrawn.

spread on c-cex  205 -399,
spread on yobit 66 -201.

catching dumps on yobit  is ~ 80% less than buying on c-cex . fair comparison ? at least it shows runpaint can math Wink

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 12:49:44 PM

You can sell your BSC for 400 right now at C-Cex.

You can't sell your BSC for anything right now at Yobit, because their wallet has been offline since last year and you can't deposit your BSC.

Digital Credits dev has stated he is taking a break and not "leaving the internet"

I included his quote right there.

But I guess you're saying he hasn't left the internet because you are speaking for him now?

Is he paying you to change the subject whenever people talk about DGCS?

bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 02:24:31 PM

You can sell your BSC for 400 right now at C-Cex.

You can't sell your BSC for anything right now at Yobit, because their wallet has been offline since last year and you can't deposit your BSC.

I included his quote right there.

But I guess you're saying he hasn't left the internet because you are speaking for him now?

Is he paying you to change the subject whenever people talk about DGCS?

yep, 0.0001 btc major buy support just ready for major sells of 25 BSC at 400 sats. next stop 200 sats.
did you put that 400 sat buy there just for lols ?

Quote from: runpaint
"aw hey lookie everybody, i puts some lol order on BSC so i could make some sort of point .. shucks ain't i clever"

i can sell my BSC at yobit, because thats' where it is.
whether or not the wallet works, yobit have those BSC that's how the trustless blockchain works Smiley
(unless of course they're planning to sell all 25 at 400 sats on c-cex.)

yep you sure did include his quote, after mis reporting it in the same post. great upright position you have there.
step 1. make up some bullshit
step 2. put the real quote down further away and not directly next to it so it's not necessarily noticeable.

haha changing the topic lol. calling you out on your bullshit trolling?
i'm doing this for love <3. i <3 you runpaint. you're everything i need in a troll.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 02:28:38 PM

i can sell my BSY at yobit, because thats' where it is.

We're talking about BSC. 

But you claimed you bought BSC at C-Cex.  Are you lying again?

You can't sell BSC at Yobit until they have a working wallet.  Until then you're only selling numbers on Yobit's server.

whether or not the wallet works, yobit have those BSC (unless of course they're planning to sell all 25 at 400 sats on c-cex.
that's how the trustless blockchain works Smiley

You think a trustless blockchain means trusting Yobit to hold your coins?

And you didn't deny that intristin is paying you to lie.

bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 02:34:50 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2016, 02:52:21 PM by bumbacoin

But you claimed you bought BSC at C-Cex.  Are you lying again?

You can't sell BSC at Yobit until they have a working wallet.  Until then you're only selling numbers on Yobit's server.

no i didnt, you seem to be the one lying again. runpaint, do you lie all the time? i'm guessing not, you just get the wrong end of the stick and run with it until you can't deny any more you're wrong.

yep, just like no-one ever bought BSC at c-cex until they withdrew them... of course they were trading BSC without ever withdrawing or depositing.
to be equally picky,
i've never owned a single crypto coin in my life, i've just had private access to an alpha numeric string which can be used to recall a numeric string which represents how many coins i would have if they actually ever existed at all ever.

whether or not the wallet works, yobit have those BSC (unless of course they're planning to sell all 25 at 400 sats on c-cex.

you seem to think a trustless blockchain means you won't dump.

you lie for free.

how come you havent' updated your ANN yet ? you seem so picky about people updating ..
it's actually really hard to work out details from your thread, the voting technique, the swap ratios, and something else i forgot.. i've looked through them a few times for stuff and got really annoyed how disorganised it is.
especially the voting .. this is meant to be an important part of your process and it's fucking opaque as. put it in the OP ffs.

how many BARR do you have now ?  with the new swap, i expect your % holding should have increased.

has anyone else apart from you voted for a new coin to burn yet ? or you still picking coins you can buy for really cheap then pump ?

did you really put a buy order of 0.0001 btc in at 400 sats for BSC just to be able to say that it was there ?

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 03:03:23 PM

to be equally picky,
i've never owned a single crypto coin in my life, i've just had private access to an alpha numeric string

Private access.  Not shared access with anonymous strangers at Yobit who can deny you access at any time.

Are you talking to yourself again, about your premine that has no transparency or accountability?

Unlike your coin, no one has to trust that BARR isn't being dumped.  It's all open and easily verified on the blockchain.

you lie for free.

I have proven that you lie, with your own quotes.  You have done nothing but waste people's time.

bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:48:17 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 03:37:08 AM by bumbacoin

Private access.  Not shared access with anonymous strangers at Yobit who can deny you access at any time.

private access, exactly like your relationship with the premine where you have access to it at any time.

sure yobit is just another centralised body of trust.
strange how you can make a judgement perception on yobit not being trustworthy, but can't see how you hold a similar position of trust.
you are a centralised body of trust.

the only thing trustless is people knowing the blockchain shows a record of your transactions.
so you can dump, and people will know you dumped after you did. nice trustless situation not.

Quote from: bumbacoin

Are you talking to yourself again, about your premine that has no transparency or accountability?

Unlike your coin, no one has to trust that BARR isn't being dumped.  It's all open and easily verified on the blockchain.

it's really weird how you keep claiming trustless. i might start a poll and see what other people think seeing as how you seem to blinded by troll mode to bother thinking about what i say.

BARR premine.    see this address (insert address here)
BUMBA premine. see this address (insert address here)
hmm.

I have proven that you lie, with your own quotes.  You have done nothing but waste people's time.
lol try again, you claimed it a few times with awesome bullshit idiocy.

luckily you only seem to lie for personal gratification (all's fair in a troll feud?), and not to scam other peoples btc.

--

reminders today.
- nice buy support at 400 sats
- please update your ANN, it's hard to find useful details about your processes without 10 minutes of work.
- please do some research into what would actually make a trustless premine

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 03:15:37 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 03:36:09 AM by BARR_Official

Private access.  Not shared access with anonymous strangers at Yobit who can deny you access at any time.

private access, exactly like your relationship with the premine where you have access to it at any time.

Not exactly like my coins, but exactly like your millions of premined Bumbacoins,
which you control secretly and without any open accountability,
and which you could have already distributed to yourself for free without any way for people to know.

Anyone can see that I've never given myself any BARR for free.  
The proof is on the blockchain, trustless.

Nobody knows how many millions of premined Bumbacoins you've given yourself for free.
But you just expect people to trust you.

sure yobit is just another centralised body of trust.
strange how you can make a judgement perception on yobit not being trustworthy, but can't see how you hold a similar position of trust.
you are a centralised body.

Unlike you and Yobit, I don't move any coins without full decentralized transparency.  

When people own BARR, they have full sole control over their own coins on a decentralized blockchain.  

Unlike your Yobit vouchers which can't be withdrawn from Yobit.

I perform a necessary role in distributing coins, in the least centralized way possible.
People need to trust an exchange or an individual in order to sell their coins,
and that process requires them to send their coins to someone else.
BARR never requires anyone to send their altcoins to anyone.
People send their coins directly to a burn address.
After they receive their BARR, they never have to trust another exchange or individual.
BARR remains in their address even while it's sitting in sell orders on the decentralized NXT Asset Exchange.
That's a level of decentralization that your coin can never achieve.

So while your own swap of CLOT for BUMBA was riddled with all the problems you're talking about,
BARR has never been run with the lack of transparency and multiple layers of trust-requiring centralization that you use in your own crypto projects.

BARR premine.    see this address (insert address here)
BUMBA premine. see this address (insert address here)
hmm.

Hmm indeed, since your ANN doesn't have a "see this address".
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=592679.0

So you're saying you would be like BARR if you provided transparency, but you don't.  

So what's your point?  That it would be easy for you to be honest if you wanted?  
And therefore the fact that you don't bother means you just don't care to be honest?

Even if you did provide a premine address, you have already moved premined funds to multiple addresses without any proof that the coins were swapped for burned coins.

You also gave yourself free premined coins in a "dev fund".

- please update your ANN

You just went over 2 months without updating your thread.
Then when I pointed that out to show how stupid your comments are,
you updated it with a free Bumbacoin giveaway that makes you eligible to receive free premined coins that you're giving to yourself.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/338?page=2

Anyway back on topic, DGCS is still claiming to have burned 449,479 FindCoins,
which is untrue, has never been true, has never been claimed by anyone but intristin,
and has no evidence or TXIDs to back it up.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1254272.msg13731351#msg13731351

bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:24:09 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 09:10:52 AM by bumbacoin

Anyone can see that I've never given myself any BARR for free.  
The proof is on the blockchain, trustless.

this is the truth, the records exist,
the rest of what you say about your trustless system  is a big crock of stupidity/ignorance.
one day you'll find out what trustless really means.
having a nice decentralised record doesnt make your process trustless.
IT ONLY MAKES THE RECORDS TRUSTLESS. and ANY COIN WITH A BLOCKCHAIN HAS THE SAME THING.

and of course you continue to ignore the great big elephant of your buying practices of shitcoins.
you don't give yourself BARR for free, but you can buy shitcoins for cheap then swap at inflated prices. where's the accountability of that? it's certainly neither open nor trustless.

But you just expect people to trust you.
"i bought the shitcoins, then i set the swap price, then i pumped them, then i swapped, anyone could have done the same, i donnot have any advantage"
where's the accountability? where's the transparent trustlessness?

I perform a necessary role in distributing coins, in the least centralized way possible.
After they receive their BARR, they never have to trust another exchange or individual.

there you go , NOT trustless.
well done.

we distributed BUMBA for CLOT, we still have some BUMBA.
you are distributing BARR For shitcoins, you still have some BARR
yep.

Our whole swap process was centralised, the remaining funds are centralised.

Your swap process is centralised, and your remaining funds are centralised.

we're full of trust Smiley we never have tried to make some ignorant claim to stupidity of being trustless.

That's a level of decentralization that your coin can never achieve.

well done, we did things differently, no-one cares, why are you getting so high off comparing apples with oranges?

you have such fun attacking my integrity. and anyone's integrity who dares question you.
lol your non-trustless mega premine holdings with a murky swap protocol.
good luck with your integrity, your open ness and transparency when it comes to talking about your pump process and how many coins you get for lower than swap value.

some pissy 4c worth of BTC at 400 sat buy wall for BSC is all it takes to make it worth 400 sats, remember that next time you make some crap claiming the market value of shitcoin swaps you pull off. mr integrity.

Anyway back on topic, DGCS is still claiming to have burned 449,479 FindCoins,
which is untrue, has never been true, has never been claimed by anyone but intristin,
and has no evidence or TXIDs to back it up.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1254272.msg13731351#msg13731351

yep, that post claims that, and it was answered any number of times,  
and yep Intrinsin never updated that figure,
and you personally kept claiming that Intrinsin was personally responsible for the swap,
and that he personally made the accounting errors.

you have claimed a lot of shit that never led anywhere,
and here you are back to troll some shitty arse troll topic that no-one actually cares about.
good job on your dead end troll feud.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:38:55 AM

1. intrinsin reported figures given to him from btcpool

No, he didn't.  You keep saying that, so you must believe it.  But you haven't explained why you believe that.

perhaps you can explain first why you believe he didn't?

From the owner of BTCPoolExchange, which I just quoted again in my last post.

I won't quote him again, since you're either a troll or you can't read.

a worthy contradictory statement.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 09:28:58 AM

and here you are back to troll some shitty arse troll topic that no-one actually cares about.

It's clear that the only valid accusations you've made are against yourself,
but you're really being harsh to yourself with this one.

You should spend some time with your family, get your mother to hug you, and build some self-esteem.
All this lying about things that don't involve you seems to make you hate yourself.

bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:55:24 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 10:07:46 AM by bumbacoin

It's clear that the only valid accusations you've made are against yourself,
but you're really being harsh to yourself with this one.

lol.
"clear" like your pre-swap pumps ?
"clear" like your market value claims ?
"clear" like how many BARR the dev team has ended up with ?
"clear" like your continually shifting claims about other people ?
murky as muddy water ?
you must have some fine goggles to see through that murk.

just remember folks, a 4c buy wall makes a real difference in market valuation ..

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 01:39:07 PM

"clear" like your pre-swap pumps ?

Clearer than your pre-swap pumps.
Unlike you, BARR doesn't hardfork and invalidate everyone's coins if they don't swap.
We aren't a central authority over everyone's wallets, like you are.

You made up an artificial value of 43:1 for CLOT to BUMBA,
even though there was no market reality to back up that valuation.

BARR doesn't do it like that, so once again your accusation applies to yourself and not me.

"clear" like your market value claims ?

Coinmarketcap.com agrees with me, and so do you.
You say you hold BowsCoin yourself, but you're not selling below 400.
If you really disagreed, you'd sell.  Then the price wouldn't be 400.
But the price is 400, because you and all other holders agree with me.

And then you come here and claim it's worth less,
despite all evidence to the contrary,
because you're a liar and you want to fud.

So once again, your accusation applies to yourself and not me.

"clear" like how many BARR the dev team has ended up with ?

Perfectly clear, unlike how many premined Bumbacoins you got for free.

You still haven't made that clear, and you're still giving yourself more free premined coins right now.

Nobody has ever gotten any BARR for free.

So once again your accusation applies to yourself and not me.

"clear" like your continually shifting claims about other people ?

I talk about facts, and facts don't change.

You come here, say I haven't updated my ANN, then you admit that I've updated it, then you say I haven't updated it, then you admit that you were caught in a lie, but then you say "never mind that, it's not important now even though I was making a big deal about it 5 minutes ago, but I want to talk about something else now that I look like an idiot, so what about these other equally pointless questions?"

So once again, your accusation applies to yourself and not me.

Just like this one:

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: