Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:02:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FIND] FindCoin | Update Wallet If You Haven't! | Community Anti-Scam Token  (Read 126316 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Angel2

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:52:45 AM

It'll dump to 10 sat - what's good in seeing that? We may not be able to find enough FindCoin believers to counter all who will definitely dump.

But finally you need add a exchange. Today or 1month later etc.
So how will you avoid dump? What's your plan for that. i wonder.

1) The later it would be, the more fragmented coins ownership would be (considering your unofficial trades in other thread) = less chance of coordinated PnD. Less guys will have enough coins to do huge single-handed dump.

2) The later it would be, the more guys who desperately want to sell coins, will sell it off-market (in that unofficial trade thread), not hurting prices when we will finally list FindCoin.

3) The later it would be, the more chances of us getting more time to implement planned features in FindCoin, and to create strong, believing in our cause community behind FindCoin = more holders, less dumpers.

There will be dumpers now, and in 1 month, and in half a year, I don't doubt that. The difference is - will there be enough buyers and holders?

Yep, agree. in half a year, will someone remember what this coin is?
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PestoQuinty

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:49:59 AM

It'll dump to 10 sat - what's good in seeing that? We may not be able to find enough FindCoin believers to counter all who will definitely dump.

1) The later it would be, the more fragmented coins ownership would be (considering your unofficial trades in other thread) = less chance of coordinated PnD. Less guys will have enough coins to do huge single-handed dump.

2) The later it would be, the more guys who desperately want to sell coins, will sell it off-market (in that unofficial trade thread), not hurting prices when we will finally list FindCoin.

3) The later it would be, the more chances of us getting more time to implement planned features in FindCoin, and to create strong, believing in our cause community behind FindCoin = more holders, less dumpers.

There will be dumpers now, and in 1 month, and in half a year, I don't doubt that. The difference is - will there be enough buyers and holders?

I will.
johnbrainless

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:16:00 AM

i am looking for how to convert old findyoucoin for new. can someone help?

♝ Pandacoin   ♝ Buy With Paypal Or Credit Card ♝ FaceBook tipping ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Active Dev Team ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Paper Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:31:36 AM

i am looking for how to convert old findyoucoin for new. can someone help?
you can find the instruction to convert findyoucoin to findcoin on first page or just visit http://www.findcoin.info/exchange.html
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:48:45 AM

is it still possible to leave your wallet open to earn findcoins??

Yes, but the Faucet has been burnt (those FINDcoins don't exist anymore, Gone For Good)

So that means you won't be getting an hourly deposit into your wallet anymore but the coins you have in there can gain interest for not touching them and keeping the wallet open to earn a percentage % with the Staking/Minting of them on the network.

Also the Total Coin Cap has been reduced due to the Faucet FINDcoins getting burnt.
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:58:00 AM

owww looks like i can't buy any find Sad
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 08:03:09 AM

[FIND] Findcoin Unofficial Trading Thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=908464.0
faluyt

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 08:04:00 AM

300sat/FIND, pm me.
DenKoma

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:15:56 AM

Guys, we are working now on a way for you to earn some FindCoins.

We want to start giving out up to 5k FindCoins bounties for scam reports and investigations.
But we need your help finding such reports on BitcoinTalk - so we are willing to reward you for bounty nominations too.

It'll work like this:

1) we will have our stand-alone poll system with invite-only registrations, every registration submit will be checked and verified; for each verified registration we will give you some FindCoins as welcome bonus;
2) you will need to a) find scam reports posts on BitcoinTalk; b) post nomination in separate FindCoins bounty thread; c) create poll on findcoin.info with asking how much bounty from 0 to 5k that particular user, who posted that scam report, deserves;
3) we will check your nomination - if it's legit scam report, and not just some FUD;
4) after 1 week, if this poll collects, say, 100 votes, we will close it, give voted bounty to nominee, and reward you with FindCoins for succesful nomination.

I'll get to details later - how much coins we will give you for each step, what anti-cheating restrictions there would be, and so on (we are still discussing all parameters with other devs).

While we are still working on that - please give your feedback, any ideas how we should better implement this "get FindCoins for finding scam reports" thing.

FindCoin - Anti-scam community-driven coin:
www.findcoin.info
zarton

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:19:20 AM

We want to start giving out up to 5k FindCoins bounties for scam reports and investigations.
But we need your help finding such reports on BitcoinTalk - so we are willing to reward you for bounty nominations too.

It'll work like this:

1) we will have our stand-alone poll system with invite-only registrations, every registration submit will be checked and verified; for each verified registration we will give you some FindCoins as welcome bonus;
2) you will need to a) find scam reports posts on BitcoinTalk; b) post nomination in separate FindCoins bounty thread; c) create poll on findcoin.info with asking how much bounty from 0 to 5k that particular user, who posted that scam report, deserves;
3) we will check your nomination - if it's legit scam report, and not just some FUD;
4) after 1 week, if this poll collects, say, 100 votes, we will close it, give voted bounty to nominee, and reward you with FindCoins for succesful nomination.

I'll get to details later - how much coins we will give you for each step, what anti-cheating restrictions there would be, and so on (we are still discussing all parameters with other devs).

While we are still working on that - please give your feedback, any ideas how we should better implement this "get FindCoins for finding scam reports" thing.

Sounds good, I just have a question, that's for new alt coins releases only or also for legacy scams?

DenKoma

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:39:43 AM

It'll work like this:

Sounds good, I just have a question, that's for new alt coins releases only or also for legacy scams?

For both - we will set the closure date, like maybe reports not older than 3 months, or 6 months - we're still discussing that.

The point is to get attention of guys who are skilled in anti-scam investigations, and bring them on our side by honoring them with our bounties. If they are really great in such activities - doesn't matter if their last investigation was even a year ago.

www.findcoin.info
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:39:48 AM

It'll work like this:

+1 You raised a valid question , I think this is valid for all alt coins new and old ones.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:44:23 AM

how about big exchange scams, like Moolah or coinex.pw?
I think they should be included on the list, despite the time has passed since.
I can provide quite a lot of materials about coinex.pw scam, as that one was the hard lesson to me.
Scam report should cover both coins and exchanges to be complete, imo.

this space is intentionally left blank
DenKoma

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:59:10 AM

how about big exchange scams, like Moolah or coinex.pw?
I think they should be included on the list, despite the time has passed since.
I can provide quite a lot of materials about coinex.pw scam, as that one was the hard lesson to me.
Scam report should cover both coins and exchanges to be complete, imo.

Doesn't matter, coins, services, persons who doesn't return loans - any scams and con artists should be investigated; btw, I want you to create thread with your investigation on coinex.pw, and I'd like to nominate you for that  Smiley

The main purposes of this nomination initiative is:

a) get attention of experienced scam investigators and convince them to join Find movement;

b) with that team of, say, 100 or 200 guys who knows how to investigate scams, start providing such services for FindCoin bounties, so everyone will know where to go if they want experts' opinion on any new venture;

c) get to the point when in every new coin's, new services's thread will be raised the question "Guys, I want to believe this is legit, but before I'll invest here - I want to put up bounty for anti-scam report on this! I'm in with 1k FindCoins, who's with me?" = here's demand for FindCoins.

Anyway, maybe this is my naive silly idea of part of economy behind FindCoin, but if this won't work - at least we will have more anti-scam guys on our side.

www.findcoin.info
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:02:30 AM

It'll work like this:

Nice initiative , the dev team have all my support @DenKoma . Good luck , guys.
johnbrainless

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:47:54 PM

maybe we should do a social media giveaway one for each social media (unique user 1 coin per user so that people get to know our community better)

♝ Pandacoin   ♝ Buy With Paypal Or Credit Card ♝ FaceBook tipping ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Active Dev Team ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Paper Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
DenKoma

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 08:37:28 PM

maybe we should do a social media giveaway one for each social media (unique user 1 coin per user so that people get to know our community better)

I'd rather give coins to somebody who will do something for the benefit of FindCoin, not some guy with 200k followers on twitter, 97% of whom are fakes  Smiley

PR and advertising are sure way to waste coins with little effect.

Suppose we'll spend 10k on ads and 10k guys will see our promo. 5% of them will read it, at best 5% of readers will be interested. That gives us, like, 25 new members for 10k coins.

Or we can directly reward each member with 50 coins welcome bonus - that will give us 200 guys for that 10k. Ok, some will be cheaters, but that's still 6-8 times more than plain advertising.

www.findcoin.info
DenKoma

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 08:41:13 PM

It'll work like this:

Nice initiative , the dev team have all my support @DenKoma . Good luck , guys.

Thanks, redsn0w  Smiley

www.findcoin.info
Callist0

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:01:33 AM

Dev team is very solid and they are putting a lot of effort into this.

I'll remember and hold my Findcoins.

I see so much potential in this coin.

Not your average pumpndump coin!
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:05:32 AM

still no exchange for this coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: